Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1394

Thread: America will face Riots, Marches, and Revolution

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: America will face Riots, Marches, and Revolution

Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna after singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in expletive-filled rant at women's march

Ashley Judd and Madonna go low at women's march: Singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in F-word-filled speech as actress says 'Hitler' Trump has 'wet dreams' about Ivanka

By Anneta Konstantinides For Dailymail.com
    07:14 EST 21 Jan 2017, updated 18:06 EST 21 Jan 2017

Donning a black p***yhat, the music icon caused controversy by dropping the F-bomb four times, causing a slew of apologies from broadcasters airing the protest live. She went on to speak of her rage at the election result, telling the crowd she had thought a lot about 'blowing up the White House' but knew that it 'wouldn't change anything'

According to the Gateway Pundit, a spokesman for the Secret Service said they were 'aware' of Madonna's comments and will open an investigation, but the ultimate decision whether or not to prosecute is the decision of the U.S. Attorney's Office.

The Daily Mail Online has reached out to the Secret Service for a comment.

Madonna stated: 'I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won't change anything.

'We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W. H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War Two, "We must love one another or die." I choose love. Are you with me?'

Her speech was met with raucous applause from the crowd of over half a million people in attendance at the National Mall for the march.

Ashley Judd lowers the tone at star-studded DC women's march by reading poem claiming Trump has 'wet dreams' about Ivanka 'his favorite sex symbol' and comparing him to HITLER

More than 500,000 people participated in the Women's March on Washington in DC on Saturday

The march route was completely filled with people, making it physically impossible to actually march

There are also 600 sister marches planned throughout the country and even across the world

Pink p***yhats - knitted beanies with cat ears - became the accessory of the march in reference to Trump's quote 'grab her by the p***y'

America Ferrera, Scarlett Johnasson, Michael Moore and Alicia Keys spoke at the DC event

Their speeches were a call of action to the crowd, asking them to run for office, fight for reproductive rights

However, Ashley Judd and Madonna raised eyebrows with their controversial contributions

Judd read a poem saying Trump has 'wet dreams infused with his own genes'

Madonna said she had contemplated blowing up the White House

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 07:14 EST, 21 January 2017 | Updated: 14:36 EST, 21 January

As hundreds of thousands of Americans filled the streets of the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington, actress Ashley Judd read a poem that compared Donald Trump to Hitler.

Director Michael Moore dramatically ripped up a Washington Post newspaper with the headline 'Trump takes power' as he declared 'here's the power'

Judd was reciting a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee when she read the line: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee.'

The poem was a celebration of 'nasty women', as Trump so famously called Hillary Clinton during a debate before the presidential election.

Ashley Judd lit up Twitter during the rally as she read a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee that included the lines: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee,' a clear reference to Trump

Madonna dropped several F-bombs before launching into her classic song Human Nature, changing one of the lyrics to 'Donald Trump sucks a d***'

'I am a nasty women,' Judd began as she read the poem. 'I'm not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust.'

'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes,' she read later, clearly referencing Ivanka.

Scarlett Johansson was also among the big names to give a speech, speaking on behalf of women's reproductive rights

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-Trump.html

[IMG][/IMG]

------------------------------

The Women Movement’s Embrace of Rape-Torturer Psychopath Donna Hylton

crime | Jan 22, 2017 | By Martin Barillas

Among the speakers at the Women’s March on Washington was feminist activist Donna Hylton. In 1985, Hylton was convicted in a New York court for her participation in the violent abduction, torture, and murder of Thomas Vigliarolo, a 60-year-old real estate broker. She is in demand on college campuses and elsewhere to speak about life in prison, and on her feminist perspective. Her website does not mention her conviction or the crimes ascribed to her. Four other were convicted as well.

Her website states that she is a “women's rights activist and criminal justice reform advocate,” who speaks about issues relating to incarcerated women and girls…” It noted that her life “took an unexpected and life-changing turn when as a child she was lured from Jamaica to the United States.” “Childhood abuse” and a “spiral of events” led to “her incarceration.”

According to a 1995 article in Psychology Today, Hylton was part of a gang hired by victim Vigliarolo’s former partner, Louis Miranda. The gang lured Vigliarolo to an apartment where, for as long as two weeks, they tortured him. One of Hylton’s accomplices, Rita Peters, would later explain why she shoved a yard-long metal rod up his rectum. Peters said, "He was a homo anyway." When asked how did she come to that conclusion, she said, "When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled."
    The article cited NYPD detective William Spurling who recounted Hylton’s chilling words about the kidnapping and murder of Vigliarolo. “Spurling himself interviewed Donna: ‘I couldn't believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They'd squeezed the victim's testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him. Actually, I thought the judge's sentence was lenient. Once a jailbird, always a jailbird.’” After Vigliarolo died, they stuffed his body in a trunk and left it to rot.

According to a 1985 petition for habeas corpus, “Petitioner and her co-defendants kidnapped Thomas Vigliarolo, a Long Island businessman, in order to obtain a ransom and that during the kidnapping, Vigliarolo died.” The petition, which was ultimately denied, indicated that it was on March 12, 1986, that a jury found Hylton guilty of second degree murder and two counts of first degree kidnapping. “Petitioner was sentenced to concurrent indeterminate prison terms of twenty-five years to life. People v. Hylton, 564 N.Y.S.2d 746 (1st Dep't 1991). “ She would spend 27 years in prison.

In a promo for a documentary for the CCTV network, which is controlled by the Chinese government, Hylton is heard to say, “Every person that represents an institution within this country is involved in the abuse that happened to me and so many other women. It doesn't matter black, brown, or white or whatever. A lot of the crimes that peopel are in prison for, especially women, are not crimes. They're situations."

When she was asked by CGTV, which is also an official Chinese media outlet, why she participated in the Women’s March on Washington, Hylton said, “First of all because I'm a woman. Because I'm a woman that spent 27 years in prison and we are the most marginalized of this demographic and we continue to be silenced, we continue to be negated, we continue to be vilified, we continue to be dehumanized…”

On her website, she is depicted in photographs alongside celebrities such as actor Steve Buscemi, feminist Gloria Steinem, and former Obama administration official Van Jones, who now appears regularly on CNN. In November, Hylton tweeted that Trump's election would endanger U.S. diplomatic ties to Europe.

http://www.speroforum.com/a/ISRZGUKJ...t-Womens-March

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Dear God! She is really aging like milk!

I guess all that liberal hate just eats you up from the inside out.

RIP Hot Ashley Judd...

Thanks

I never saw the appeal. She's alright, but I just don't like short hair on chicks. I know she goes back and forth, but for a long time it was short. If I want to sleep with men, I'll bypass the woman that look like men.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

UPDATE: Left-Wing Domestic Terrorist Charged with Conspiracy for Plotting Attacks on DeploraBall

Jim Hoft Jan 21st, 2017 11:42 am 117 Comments

UPDATE: Left-Wing Domestic Terrorist Charged with Conspiracy for Plotting Attacks on DeploraBall

Jim Hoft Jan 21st, 2017 11:42 am 117 Comments

A violent left-wing domestic terrorist was charged with conspiracy for plotting deadly attacks on the DeploraBall party in Washington DC.

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas exposed the violent plot in an undercover investigation earlier this week.

Activist and author Mike Cernovich broke the news om Periscope.

Mike Cernovich ���� @Cernovich Left wing domestic terrorist charged with conspiracy! https://www.periscope.tv/w/a1Ir4TE0MDc0NTN8MWVhS2JSUVFEclJLWDbzzN4rNsnF4JRUp-UeiZoHW6zP6750Kkt2Sn_V39jI …

A violent left-wing domestic terrorist was charged with conspiracy for plotting deadly attacks on the DeploraBall party in Washington DC.

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas exposed the violent plot in an undercover investigation earlier this week.
    Activist and author Mike Cernovich broke the news om Periscope.
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRQQDrRKX

Prosecutors say Scott Ryan Charney, also known as Scott Greeen, who was featured in a Project Veritas report last week was charged with conspiracy.

Mark Segraves @SegravesNBC4 Prosecutors say Scott Ryan Charney "Scott Green" in @Project_Veritas video sent emails about "stink bomb" plot @PressClubDC

The DeploraBall party on Thursday night was a great success despite the terrorist plots and despite the violent leftist thugs outside the venue.

The Washington Times reported:

DisruptJ20 protesters dismissed as a joke an undercover Project Veritas video showing activists supposedly planning to shut down Thursday night’s DeploraBall by setting off smoke bombs or the sprinkler system — but D.C. police weren’t buying it.

The 34-year-old man arrested Thursday night for conspiracy to commit assault at the event was among the activists featured in the undercover video released this week, according to court documents made public on Friday.

Scott Ryan Charney was one of the three men caught on camera discussing plans to set off fire alarms and spray Butyric acid — an ingredient commonly used in stink bombs — at the National Press Club, where the party for Donald Trump supporters was held Thursday night. In the Project Veritas video, Mr. Charney is identified as Scott Green, the documents state.

Project Veritas this week publicly released an undercover video taken Dec. 18 that shows three men associated with the D.C. Antifascist Coalition and DisruptJ20 group discussing plans to disrupt the DeploraBall.

After the release of the video, DisruptJ20 organizers said the activists in the undercover video figured out the Project Veritas investigator was a plant and “gave him false information about … what they felt was the most humorous red herring available: a false plot to use stink bombs at an event called the Deploraball with the so-called ‘Alt-Right.’”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I never saw the appeal. She's alright, but I just don't like short hair on chicks. I know she goes back and forth, but for a long time it was short. If I want to sleep with men, I'll bypass the woman that look like men.
    Not to drift too far off topic but you are absolutely right. There are VERY few chicks that can successfully pull off the short hair look but so many women that try to make it work, unsuccessfully.

Two I can think of off hand that can pull it off are Nicole de Boer and (non crazy) Jennifer Lein.

One that committed an absolute crime against humanity with short hair, Morena Baccarain (in the TV show V).

Thanks

A new level of hatred emerging from the Left best articulated by Bill Maher...

New Rule: Trump Addicts (HBO)

Published on Jan 20, 2017

In his editorial New Rule, Bill offers some friendly advice to Trump's drug-addled supporters.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    One that committed an absolute crime against humanity with short hair, Morena Baccarain (in the TV show V).
    Was she the companion in Firefly?

Thanks

A new level of hatred emerging from the Left best articulated by Bill Maher...
    Oh, that's right because all of those weed smokers in states that went for Hilldog simply can't be drug addicts because marijuana is just some natural magic cure-all or some bullshit.

The same Bill Maher that is a massive doper and makes it no secret he tokes up very regularly. But I'm sure he could just totally quit, cold turkey, and never pick up another joint again.

Sorry Bill, you haven't been relevant for the last 20 years...

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    Was she the companion in Firefly?
    Yep. And I about cried when I saw all that, frankly beautiful, hair she had as Inara cut off in V. She did, thankfully, grow most of it back for Homeland and Gotham.

ETA: Supporting evidence...

Firefly

V

Gotham

Thanks

You know, there's a genetic, biological reason why men prefer long hair. It's a marker for health. Unhealthy mates can't grow long, silky hair.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    You know, there's a genetic, biological reason why men prefer long hair. It's a marker for health. Unhealthy mates can't grow long, silky hair.
    Hmm... That sounds like a pretty solid scientific reason to me!

On a separate note, have you thought that Shia Lebeouf has an extraordinarily punchable face? If not, I may be able to provide some evidence to convince you otherwise: https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur/st...61320669757440

I generally consider myself a pretty restrained person but someone pulls that shit on me and I'm busting them right in their cockholster, right when the least expect it. I guarantee a nice, solid uppercut (which he was definitely inviting leading with his chin) would have sent him to sleepytime land, preferably minus a few teeth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Hmm... That sounds like a pretty solid scientific reason to me!

On a separate note, have you thought that Shia Lebeouf has an extraordinarily punchable face? If not, I may be able to provide some evidence to convince you otherwise: https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur/st...61320669757440

I generally consider myself a pretty restrained person but someone pulls that shit on me and I'm busting them right in their cockholster, right when the least expect it. I guarantee a nice, solid uppercut (which he was definitely inviting leading with his chin) would have sent him to sleepytime land, preferably minus a few teeth.

Eh, I'll give him a pass. He's got junky brain. It makes them all fucked up. Still quite punchable though.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

It's all fun and games lighting Trump supporter's hair on fire until lefties start catching rounds to the face...

Thanks

There are no rules for these leftist radicals.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

There are no rules for these leftist radicals.
    They keep it up, they can count on one rule...

Thanks

Trump says he'll send in feds if Chicago doesn't fix 'horrible carnage going on'

By Theodore Schleifer and Joshua Berlinger, CNN

9:25 PM - 24 Jan 2017

He tweeted about the shootings there in early January, saying at the time as President-elect: "If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help."

Tuesday night he wrote, "If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible 'carnage' going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds."

The Chicago Police Department tells CNN there have been 38 homicides and 182 shooting incidents in the city so far in 2017. Chicago Police only report homicides. They are not necessarily all shooting deaths.

Trump has previously encouraged Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to ask for federal assistance.

And often on the campaign trail, Trump would mention Chicago while suggesting that controversial tactics such as stop-and-frisk could help address the issue.

"A policy like stop-and-frisk could save thousands of lives in a city like Chicago, just like it saved thousands of lives in New York. Overwhelmingly, this will save African-American and Hispanic lives -- citizens who are entitled to the same protections as every American," Trump said during a September rally in Florida.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/24/politi...medium=twitter

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

ABC’s Dowd: America as Divided Now as It Was During the Civil War

by Trent Baker20 Jan 2017

During the Friday “Good Morning America” broadcast, ABC political analyst Matthew Dowd said the country today is “akin” to where it was at the start of the Civil War.

“I think we’re obviously in unprecedented times with a lot of things that happened unexpectedly including election day for most people in the country,” Dowd said the morning of Inauguration Day. “I am struck by where the country is today, which, to me — it’s much more akin to where we were in 1861 and how divided the country is.”

He added that it will be up to President-elect Donald Trump to try or attempt to try to bring the country together.

“I think that the weight on Donald Trump today is how do you bridge or attempt to bridge some of those divides,” Dowd continued.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

DREW CAREYTHAT WAS HIS KID FUELING THE FIREAt D.C. Trump Protest

1/26/2017 12:50 AM PST

LUSIVE

Drew Carey's son is the mystery kid from the Trump protest who claimed he started a bonfire and yelled, "Screw our president" ... TMZ has learned.

News footage of the boy went viral after the inauguration eve protest in Washington D.C. -- and we've confirmed it was 11-year-old Connor behind one of the night's most memorable moments.

A source close to Drew tells us Connor got caught up in the emotions of the crowd around him, and he was in hot water afterward. We're told Drew and Connor's mom were upset about how he expressed himself to the reporter, and talked to him about his language.

The source says Connor "regretted his choice of words" after the chat with his folks.

Our own photog ran into Drew that night at the rally, and it was clear he had no idea Connor was in the heat of the action.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/01/26/drew-carey-son-fire-washington-dc-protest/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Barbara Boxer: We Have To Make The Middle Class Understand That Trump Is Not Their Friend

Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date January 25, 2017

In a roundtable interview with MSNBC's Chris Jansing that included Hollywood actors and other political leaders, former Sen. Barbara Boxer said "we" have to "make" the middle class understand that Trump is not their friend. The panel included Jamie Lee Curtis, California Secretary of State Alex Padilla (D), a Black Lives Matter activist, and Tony Goldwyn, star of ABC's Scandal and grandson of MGM studio mogul Samuel Goldwyn.

"I want to jump in with something specific that he did on the very first day that didn't get that much coverage," Boxer said. "There was an order that was signed that made it more expensive now for middle income home buyers to buy homes, and as a result, tens of thousands fewer Americans will do it. We have to make sure that the middle class understands he's not their friend."

"In our case as celebrities or actors, we can -- we're useful in convening people. Like people come show up sometimes just because they want a selfie," Goldwyn said of their importance.

"Honestly that's true in many cases," Goldwyn acknowledged. "I really just talked about what activism means to me and how trying to encourage people to engage in communities at the local level for their families... Because I think as soon as people engage they feel how powerful that is."

"The risk of losing something has awakened people," Curtis said.

Curtis also explained how she become "woke."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ir_friend.html

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Dallas ISD suspends Adamson teacher over faux-assassination of Trump with water gun

FILED UNDERDALLAS ISD AT7 HRS AGOSHARE
    ritten by

Corbett Smith, Staff Writer

UPDATED: Dallas ISD has placed Payal Modi, an art teacher at Adamson, on administrative leave Thursday afternoon.

A Dallas ISD teacher has been placed on administrative leave by the district for posting a video on social media that shows her shooting a water gun at an image of President Donald Trump and yelling "Die!" in a classroom.

A screen shot of a video posted to Instagram on Jan. 20 shows a Dallas ISD employee pretending to shoot at President Donald Trump while shouting, "Die!"
    (YouTube)

An eight-second video was posted to a personal Instagram account on Jan. 20, the date of Trump's inauguration, showing a woman holding a water gun, pointing it at an image of Trump projected onto a whiteboard, and yelling "Die!" as she shoots the gun. Laughs can be heard in the background, although it is unclear whether students were in the classroom when the video was made.

The Instagram account appears to belong to Payal Modi, an art teacher at Adamson High School. That Instagram account has since been made private.

Copies of the video have circulated on YouTube and Twitter and have been posted on various conservative websites, such as Townhall and The Gateway Pundit.

Dallas ISD spokeswoman Robyn Harris confirmed that Modi was placed on leave, but added that DISD would not comment as it investigates the incident.

ISD's statement:

"Today, we were made aware of a social media posting being circulated involving a teacher at W. H. Adamson High School. The teacher has been placed on administrative leave and the district has opened an investigation. This is a personnel matter and, as such, we cannot comment."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/dalla...rump-water-gun

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

So here's the list of the organized protest locations for today...

Gyalten Dolma ‏@GyaltenDolma 4m4 minutes ago

Find your nearest anti #Muslim ban protest today

http://getgroundgame.com/airportprotests.html

#RefugeesWelcome #protest #TheResistance https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/statu...25091237523457

Nancy Chen Retweeted
    Ed Markey ‏@SenMarkey 54m54 minutes ago

I'm in Boston's #CopleySquare rallying with thousands of others in opposition to @realDonaldTrump's #MuslimBan. #NoBanNoWall

Nancy Chen ‏@NancyChenNews 20m20 minutes ago

Crowd continues to grow in Boston's Copley Square -- Mayor Walsh and Senator Warren just spoke in opposition to Pres Trump's exec orders

George Soros-Financed Groups Scheme to Stop Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt Order

AARON KLEIN 28 Jan 2017

TEL AVIV — Immigration lawyers from groups financed by billionaire George Soros, a champion of open border policies, were signatories to a lawsuit filed Saturday to block President Donald Trump’s executive order halting visas for 90 days…
    From 2010 explaining how Leftist organize protests to bring about political change and or revolution:

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information