Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Events and Biblical Prophecy III

Thanks

Default Re: Current Events and Biblical Prophecy III

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    I'm in so long as I get to be door gunner...

ROTFLMAO.

Ok, you're in.

Next!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Lookin' good there, Ryan!

I don't mind if you don't believe Hal Turner, Ryan, I half don't believe him myself. The half of me that does though is because of seeing in the last Memorial Day parade a group of 3 soldiers w/o any explanation walking in unison with American, Canadian, and Mexican flags. (If I can ever figure out the camera, downloading, and then getting the pic here I promise to add that) And a few years ago the Denver mint stopped giving tours. Plus, I haven't very much knowledge about Turner, but in the bashing I've read, they are definitely taking him out of context when calling him a "white supremist", which he may be, but out-of-context bashing sure looks like unfounded and ungrounded crap.

Rick, and anybody else, I happen to believe in the prophecies in the Bible. There are differences as to what some things mean, if certain events have already happened, and how to interpret when something may occur. However, there are many prophecies throughout the Word of God and just because you don't choose to believe them doesn't make them untrue. Just because I do believe them doesn't make them true, either, of course. I don't happen to personally believe in the whole end times scenario. But since it is a part of what many Christians do believe, I thought it was a good idea to start this thread. I do, however, believe this all is starting to look like the end-times Biblical prophecy that many of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ believe in and I for one will stand up for their right to believe it.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Political Conspiracies and Religion:

Well maybe we can all at least agree communism is bad.

HEAVENLY VISITORS

August 1991

Dumitru Duduman

It was hard for me to fall asleep last night. I prayed a lot. When I finally fell asleep, I had a dream.

I was in a valley with mountains around it. Someone yelled at me, "Run and hide! Rain is coming!"

I thought, "I'm not afraid of the rain." I looked around and could not see anyone. Then I heard peals of thunder! A powerful bolt of lightening passed right by me! Out of it came two beings!

They asked if I was afraid. I said, "Yes." They asked if I knew who they were. I said "No."

They said, "We are heavenly beings." Their clothes were white as snow. They had eyes that were penetrating. There was a light in them so bright I could hardly look at them. Their hair was white as wool, and it was long, going down their backs. One of them had a book and the other had an ink well attached to his belt, and a large pen in his hand. There was an eraser on one end.

The one with the pen said, "I was sent to complete the book of the Gentiles. Do you want to see your names?" I looked and saw that all the names of my family were written there, and they were circled.

I asked why the were circled. He said, "The devil doesn't like what you do and fights powerfully against all you do. I have circled your names so I can give you extra protection."

He opened the back of the book and counted out 4 remaining blank pages at the end. "When these are filled," he said, "the book of the Gentiles will be complete.

Then I will return to my people. Some of the names that are listed here will be erased.

I will erase the names of those who have mocked God and tested the Spirit of Grace. I will replace them with other names."

I started to ask what the 4 pages meant, but before I could ask the meaning, he thrust the pen into the ink well, as though slipping a sword into a scabbard.

As he did, there was such tremendous thunder and lightening that I fell down.

Then I woke up.

ONE PAGE REMAINS

January 1996

Dumitru Duduman

As I was riding in the car from Kansas toward Nebraska, I saw a large star appear before me. This star appeared, and disappeared before my eyes 4 times. I told my grandson what I had seen, and he said, "pray, and see what God shows you."

The next evening as I was praying, I saw the star again. It shone with such intensity, that it took my eyesight away. Two men walked out of this star, dressed in shining garments. One spoke to me:

• "Dumitru, listen and remember. Your returning to America was my plan, and my decision.

I still have names to add to the number before all the things that I have shown you will happen."

They opened a great book and said,

• "Do you remember how many pages were left to fill when I showed you last time?
      • Now, there is but one page left.

When this is completed,

• what I have told you will happen to America."

The man proceeded to tell me that

• the time it would take for this page to be filled, would not be longer, but shorter.

He closed the book, and sounds of thunder reverberated. Frightened of what I had seen, I continued to pray. One evening, I dreamt the moon had been dipped in blood. Please pray that God would show me the meaning.

Blood Moon Eclipses over Israel: Signs

Posted on June 15, 2011 by Yerubilee

The December 21, 2010, lunar eclipse dazzled viewers across North America. This image is a two-exposure combination taken in Mead, Colorado, by attaching a digital camera to a 4-inch telescope. Photo by Richard McCoy

By Teddy Chadwick

On June 15, 2011, there will be a full lunar eclipse visible only in Israel, parts of Africa, and the Middle East, as well as parts of Asia and Australia; but VERY well seen in Israel, AND visible in the night sky for a longer period of time than normal. Arguably, this bit of info is quite significant, depending upon what you know about prophecy, eschatology, and current world events. Let’s check into it a bit further:
    Background:

A full lunar eclipse is a bit rare. It’s called a blood moon because only the infra-red band of light gets around the earth and bounces off the moon to be seen by us, only in certain places on the globe depending on the angle.

What’s even more rare is when 4 of these blood moons happen in a row.

(Additional background about moon signs here).

What’s even more rare is when all four of these consecutive blood moons occur on YHWH’s Feast Days, commonly and erroneously known as Jewish Festivals. (In the Bible, the Feasts are called “The Feasts of YHWH,” never “Jewish Feasts”).

So, four consecutive blood moons, all occurring on Feasts of YHWH. And that’s what is going to happen in 2014 and 2015. Meaning, Israel will see the world will witness full lunar eclipses on Passover 2014, Tabernacles 2014, Passover 2015, and Tabernacles 2015.
    Ok, back up a little, and let’s get a few questions out of the way:

“Does YHWH use the moon for signs?”
    Yes: Genesis 1:14, Luke 21:25.
    “Are Feasts relevant to YHWH, and related to the moon?”

Yes: Leviticus 23.

“Are blood-red moons prophetic in Scripture?”

Yes: Joel 2:10,31; Acts 2:20; Rev. 6:12.
    Update: I just received a photo of the June 15 eclipse so I’ll insert it below:

June 15, 2011 Blood Moon Eclipse Photo by Mr. Roberts, Brisbane Australia

Ok, so after the June 15 2011 blood moon, we have a group of four consecutive blood moons in 2014-2015, ALL occurring on YHWH’s Feast Days. When’s the last time this happened?

Oh, 1967-1968. The season of the 6 Days War in Israel. That would be the one where Jerusalem became a unified city under Jewish rule for the first time in like, 2000 years.

Four consecutive blood moons (full lunar eclipses) occurring each time on Moedim (appointed times of YHWH): namely, Passover 1967, Tabernacles 1967, Passover 1968, Tabernacles 1968.

Terms:
    Blood moon = full lunar eclipse
    Tetrad = four consecutive blood moons
    Jewish Tetrad = a Tetrad where each of four consecutive blood moon occurs on a Festival of Leviticus 23.

So, the world previously witnessed a Jewish Tetrad in ’67-’68.

When is the previous time before that?
    Oh, 1949-1950.

Passover 1949, Tabernacles 1949, Passover 1950, Tabernacles 1950.
    Some say that’s the fig tree blossoming, others might say it would be 1967, either way:

Mt 24:32-33, Lk 21:30-31
    And the previous occurrence of four consecutive blood moons, on YHWH’s Feast Days?

1492-1493. I believe that the significance of this could be related to the Spanish Inquisition and Columbus’ discovery of North America, which arguably became the “wilderness” that the woman of Revelation 12:6 escaped to (the Body of Messiah escaping persecution for a time).

Notice that after 1493, about five centuries pass without another occurrence of this phenomenon – until 1949, as newly reborn Israel is fighting for her life.

Then 1967-68. Next is 2014-2015. I wonder what is in store then?
    And to start this next season off, we have blood moons in 2011: June 15 and Dec. 10.

Neither of these blood moons in 2011 occur on a Feast Day; however, they “bracket” a season which encloses the 2014-2015 Tetrad (4-in-a-row) occurring on Feast Days.

The other “bracket” would be the following blood moon on July 27, 2018.
    2014-2015 is exactly in the center of the 7-year timeframe from 2011 to 2018.

Teddy’s note: I have personally cross-checked the Feast dates for 1949, 1950, 1967, 1968, 2014, and 2015 according to Hebcal and Torah Calendar and the dates do line up with both calendars.
    So, given the significant events which have happened in 1492-3, 1949-50, and 1967-8, what can we expect in 2014-5?

Who knows? But with the nations talking of dividing the Land of Israel to create a Palestinian State, it sounds like a plan which attempts to take action against YHWH’s land:
    Isa 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee [Israel] shall fall for thy [Israel's] sake… (17) No weapon that is formed against thee [Israel] shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of YHWH, and their righteousness is of me, saith YHWH.

Jer 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

So, here’s a timeline summary:
    Major Event – Jews are expelled from Spain in 1492. (ed: Major Event: North America discovered by Christopher Columbus sailing from Spain. USA eventually to become the major protection for Christians and Jews).

Year Feast1493 Apr. 2 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover1493 Sep. 25 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)1494 Mar. 22 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover 1494 Sep. 15 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)

Major Event – None for the next 456 Years.

16th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast days
    17th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
    18th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
    19th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
    Major Event – Israel becomes a Nation in 1948.

Year Feast
    1949 Apr. 13 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
    1949 Oct. 7 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
    1950 Apr. 2 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
    1950 Sep. 26 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)

Major Event – 6 Days War – Israel takes control of Jerusalem in 1967.

Year Feast
    1967 Apr. 24 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
    1967 Oct. 18 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
    1968 Apr. 13 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
    1968 Oct. 6 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)

Major Event – Broken Peace Agreement?

Year Feast
    2014 Apr. 15 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
    2014 Oct. 8 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
    2015 Apr. 4 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover

2015 Sep. 28 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)

Major Event – None for the next 500 years.

22nd Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
    23rd Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
    24th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
    25th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days

Thanks

Israel to Chip Citizens

Nov 17th, 2008 | By The Watchman |
    Editors note:

This article about “Maariv Newspaper announces Israel will be first to implement mandatory RFID chips in citizens hands” has been deleted. It was an email from Avid Cohen about the article.

He has requested this to be deleted. We have another article as well which speaks to this issue Are Israeli Citizens to Receive RFID Chips in which Avi Ben Mordechai speaks to what Avid says.

We are to Watch and Pray, no doubt this article, email, and relating issue of the RFID chip to be used as a mark is important to many. The technology can be seen as used by the Beast in Revelation to ‘mark the world’.

However, the article itself that Avid spoke to was in Hebrew. I went to the Magazine itself, being in Hebrew, you need the translation in English.

There will be more on either Avi or Avid Cohen sites soon. As for anyone watching the current technology and trends to mark humans, pets, cars, computers, it is no stretch at all to see it starting as of yesterday.

Make no mistake, technology will be used to enslave the population and the RFID while it has many good uses can be used to track, monitor, and enforce certain World agenda strategies.

The beast shall arise and use technology and dark powers to do this. In the process either the RFID or something more advanced could be used to help enforce his agenda.

WIBR/WARN

http://wingswatchman.org/WordPress/2...chip-citizens/

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Biblical Prophecy in which people seek answers to recent events, or ATTEMPT to PREDICT future events can lead no where good.

This is true- the Bible is meant for instilling charity and wisdom to do so.

http://www.saintbirgitta.com/
    the 3 monks who disseminate this crap should retire to the chapel and do rosaries until they get tranquil again.

Toad and Rick have the right idea. I like Saint Bridgit- and even the main site has nice volumes- but the horror flicks. Sure- the euro has six stars, six bars and another six stars. So dump the dollar buy euros and bed w/ de devil. And they tell people to wake up and go to Europe, but not England. Cuz fema's gonna gas ya. What a fart.

True. The US is TOO full of pro-death, pro HOMO, commy. So turn to God- but buy gold and go to Europe??

FEAR- ok - going to NAU and the amero- likely to happen- only chance to compete with or avoid convergence by NUKES from russkies and china. big deal.

fema death camps, black ops w/ red-blue and blacklists are BS. If they have caskets and incinerators- good preps- act of mercy to bury the dead.
    internet censorship?? so what
    wars, famine, depresion- yeah- what's new
    too many horror flicks-

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Rick, and anybody else, I happen to believe in the prophecies in the Bible. There are differences as to what some things mean, if certain events have already happened, and how to interpret when something may occur. However, there are many prophecies throughout the Word of God and just because you don't choose to believe them doesn't make them untrue. Just because I do believe them doesn't make them true, either, of course. I don't happen to personally believe in the whole end times scenario. But since it is a part of what many Christians do believe, I thought it was a good idea to start this thread. I do, however, believe this all is starting to look like the end-times Biblical prophecy that many of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ believe in and I for one will stand up for their right to believe it.
    First of all, I didn't say I didn't "believe them". I said that putting out that you believe in something is opening yourself up for being used by others.

Let me quote something for you all... in regards to this so called non-sense about "end times".

Mark 13:32 (KJV) — But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

This is what we ALL should be understanding, not INTERPRETING. It is not up to us to interpret the Bible. This is where you're wrong.

Read it, understand it, but don't try to interpret it in todays context. It doesn't work.

I don't care what the Bible says - human beings have free will, they can do what they want, what they wish, and the Bible is to some just a book, not The Book. There are enemies of mankind out there and they are pretty obvious people who scream out the name of God in their own language before they blow themselves up.

Does this make any religion any safer? No. Does it make any religion SAFE because of it's belief? No. Does it prevent bad things from happening to GOOD people. NO.

But if you make yourself vulnerable on purpose, who's fault is it that some thing bad happens to you? It isn't Bible Prophecy that is causing the problems in our world today, and bible prophecy isn't in any WAY predicting our future.

The people who wrote that book could not, did not and never KNEW what the world today could have held for them. Everything they saw, envisioned, dreamed and then wrote about was in the simple terms of their time.

So, believing in this stuff in some manner as to how it will affect you in the here and now is ridiculous. I'm not saying not too, I'm saying that by putting yourself somehow into the bigger scheme of things is arrogant and wrong.

We don't KNOW when the "end times" are, and for people to continue saying "this is it" simply causes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Personally, I'll "believe it, when I see it".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

U.S.-Canada Military Plan Could Place Troops in Each Other’s Country

Matthew Rothschild

The Progressive

November 18, 2008

The militaries of the United States and Canada are wrapping up a seven-day exercise called “Vigilant Shield” on Tuesday. This marks the continuation of an ever-closer relationship between the two.

For instance, did you know that the United States military could go into Canada in times of emergency? And the Canadian military could go into the United States?

This extraordinary fact appears in a joint document of the U.S. Northern Command and the Canada Command. (The Pentagon established NorthCom in October 2002, and the Canadian military established the Canada Command in June 2005.)

The document is entitled “Canada-US Civil Assistance Plan,” and it is dated February 14, 2008.

David Pugliese of the Ottawa Citizen broke the story about this plan at the time, but it received little attention in the United States.

“The purpose of the Canada-United States Civil Assistance Plan (CAP) is to provide a framework for the military of one nation to provide support to the military of the other nation in the performance of civil support operations (e.g., floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, and effects of a terrorist attack).” This framework is designed “to save lives, prevent human suffering, and mitigate damage to property,” the plan says.

The plan anticipates scenarios for using for using violence. “Opposing forces are not expected during the conduct of operations described in this plan,” it says. “However . . . commanders should consider the following Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection issues:
    (1) Terrorists organizations could conduct operations against the Canadian or US force, or in the civil support operations area;
    (2) State/provincial and local police capabilities could be severely degraded in the area of operations, allowing a corresponding rise in criminal activity that could affect the Canadian or US force; and
    (3) Environmental factors ranging from weather to contamination and disease could significantly affect the Canadian or US forces.”

Both the Canadian and U.S. forces have the right to use deadly force in self-defense, the plan says, though “there are no standing . . . rules of engagement or rules for the use of force,” the plan says. “Consequently, every mission will require unique guidance to deployed forces.”

“Support for law enforcement operations is not covered in this plan,” the document says. But it “will be included in the Canada-United States Combined Defense Plan.” That plan is not readily available.

Cross-border support “will only be provided when agreed to by appropriate authorities in both the Government of Canada and the U.S. Government,” the document says. Canada Command and NorthCom “will develop potential options of the military forces of one nation to support the military forces of the other.” These options will then go to Canada’s Chief of the Defence Staff, which will seek the approval of the Canadian government. On the U.S. side, NorthCom “will present military options to the SecDef, who will subsequently seek the approval of the President to deploy military forces to Canada.”

“Execution authority,” the document says, rests with the Canada Command and with NorthCom.

Training for such eventualities has already been approved. “Cross-border movement of military resources is authorized for training and exercises in preparation for bilateral military-to-military civil support,” the document says.

The document was signed by Lieutenant-General M. J. Dumais, commander, Canada Command, and General Victor E. Renuart, commander, US Northern Command.

“It’s completely bizarre and it’s frightening,” says Kevin Best, a social justice activist in Canada who has long worried about the increasing U.S. military presence in Canada.

As far as Canada’s military presence in the U.S., Best said, jokingly, “That’s really scary for you guys, isn’t it?”

http://www.progressive.org/mag/wx111708.html

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Foreign Troops Take Part in “Drill” at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson

Carol Ann Alaimo
    Arizona Daily Star
    November 16, 2008

To troops downed in combat, few sights are sweeter than the approach of military rescuers. In a few weeks, Tucson will be at the center of efforts to speed up that lifesaving process.Personnel from around the globe will converge at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base from Dec. 1 to Dec. 12 for the largest rescue exercise of its kind.

The effort, dubbed Angel Thunder, will involve the U.S. Army and Air Force, troops from Germany, Chile, Colombia and observers from Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Pakistan.
    Several non-military U.S. agencies such as the State and Justice departments, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, also will take part in the drills, which aim to smooth interaction between military branches, allied nations and civilian agencies.

With about 450 personnel involved, Angel Thunder “is the most complex and largest Department of Defense personnel- recovery exercise to date,” said a news release from Air Combat Command in Langley, Va.

D-M will be at the hub of the effort, but most of the mock rescue action will take place elsewhere in Arizona and in New Mexico.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    Biblical Prophecy in which people seek answers to recent events, or ATTEMPT to PREDICT future events can lead no where good.

This is true- the Bible is meant for instilling charity and wisdom to do so.

http://www.saintbirgitta.com/
    the 3 monks who disseminate this crap should retire to the chapel and do rosaries until they get tranquil again.

Toad and Rick have the right idea. I like Saint Bridgit- and even the main site has nice volumes- but the horror flicks. Sure- the euro has six stars, six bars and another six stars. So dump the dollar buy euros and bed w/ de devil. And they tell people to wake up and go to Europe, but not England. Cuz fema's gonna gas ya. What a fart.

True. The US is TOO full of pro-death, pro HOMO, commy. So turn to God- but buy gold and go to Europe??

FEAR- ok - going to NAU and the amero- likely to happen- only chance to compete with or avoid convergence by NUKES from russkies and china. big deal.

fema death camps, black ops w/ red-blue and blacklists are BS. If they have caskets and incinerators- good preps- act of mercy to bury the dead.
    internet censorship?? so what
    wars, famine, depresion- yeah- what's new
    too many horror flicks-
    The very IDEA that the Federal Emergency Management Agency is some kind of evil specter sitting there intent on shoving all our asses into a concentration camp is a load of nonsense. I've personally set out to prove in the past, this so-called "Concentration Camp" phenomenon was a bunch of tripe. And I did. I've investigated it in the past. Somewhere on my now-dead web site, ALL the data was there. That Olav shut that down still pisses me off and won't find a backed up copy and sent it to me is irresponsible on his part.

It was irresponsible on MY part to TRUST ANYONE to hold or keep something for me, safely. I have partial copies of the site and will look for some of the information if I can locate it.

But in truth, this sort of rumormongering and scare tactics is unbecoming to ANYONE who believes themselves to be Christian.

Bible Prophecy is what it is.... nothing more or less.. than a documented set of stories set down thousands of YEARS ago into several books, and compiled later into a larger book being called "The Bible".

The very fact that MOST Of it was was written in Hebrew and none of you today can read that (to my knowledge) tells me that you're taking the English Translations of King James and his commissioning of a new translation of the APPROVED BOOKS of the Bible.... that right there ought to tell you something about "prophecy".... literally.

When, in FACT, we read what "they" want us to know. They being them what re-wrote the translations in the late 1590s. That we all want to "Believe" in something is certainly commendable.

Therefore, I believe, I shall have another beer (when I get off work and get home....)

Look folks, the Russians are who they are. They haven't changed since the times of Marx and Lenin. They won't change and Putin is a PURE example of what they stand for. He's a quietly loud man. What that means is he is quiet in what he says but his tone speaks volumes. Ryan understands what I mean by this - that Putin is a Cold War man intent on bringing back the heyday of the Soviet Empire through quiet negotiation and surprise.

The invasion of Georgia is a prime example of this.

That invasion is NOT mentioned in the Bible, and as much as people would like to believe in Nostradamus, he's a sham. This idea that we can "predict the future" - the way distant future stems from us wanting to believe in something, anything and as far as I am concerned, if any of this crap were true, there'd be a shitload of very rich ESP lotto winners.

Folks, it just isn't true.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    U.S.-Canada Military Plan Could Place Troops in Each Other’s Country
    I missed something here. HOW does this apply to 1) Biblical Prophecy and 2) Is different from any other day of the week?

We already HAVE troops in Canada and they have troops HERE in the US and have had for a very LONG time.

If I drive to Peterson AFB, there's a great big building there that flies the Canadian flag right next to the US Flag - it's part of the "North American Aerospace Defense Command" or NORAD....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Ron Branson
    The New World Order: The Final Showdown for America
    2008-11-15 at 7:52 am

“Permit me to issue a nation’s money, and I care not who makes its laws.” –Meyer Anshelm Rothchild ~1780

Thomas Jefferson cautioned, “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks … will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

Similarly, James Madison said, “History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” Despite these warnings, the unthinkable happened.

On December 23, 1913, after Congress went home for Christmas, private bankers through craft, intrigue and deceit. indeed grasped control of the nation’s currency, and thereby predestined the total collapse of America.

Congress was told that the Federal Reserve Act would not be taken up until Congress returned after Christmas. As soon as the opposition left, those few congressmen, privy and complicit with the bankers’ plans, stealthily brought the FRA to the floor (without a quorum) and quickly “passed” it.

They then sent it posthaste in the middle of the night via a confidant of President Woodrow Wilson, who, having not read it, asked, “Is this a good bill?” Upon his friend affirming it was, the President signed it. After President Wilson realized the impact of what he had signed, he said, “I am a miserable man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. … The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.”

Today, the Federal Reserve Board controlling our nation’s “money” is 76% foreign owned by private interests. They have no allegiance whatsoever to America, as they think only in global profit$, nothing else! America is now controlled by a few very extremely wealthy globalists.

In the book Blueprint for Victory, we are told the bankers long ago planned our demise. Their plan is to gently lower your living standard, while juggling figures and presenting lying reports that “better days are coming,”

“prosperity is around the corner,” “the economy is growing,” and “unemployment is down,” when the truth is just the opposite.

In reality, the entire middle-class is planned to be obliterated, including you who are influential reading this. It is predetermined you be financially gutted. Your business is to be slowly depleted through “unfortunate”

circumstances of debt foreclosure, bankruptcy, bad decisions, unable to meet tax obligations, poor business, and legislative control of your business and private property. It’s not that these bankers don’t believe in private ownership of property; they do. It is just a question of who owns it.

Remember when the average man graduated from school or college, got married, bought a new home, a new car, had a house full of children, was the sole bread-winner, (his wife stayed home and raised the children), he paid all his bills, and had plenty of money left over to put away into savings, and to plan for the future of his children? Today the average man graduates from school, gets married, rents a cheap apartment, buys a new car, both parents work full time outside the home, both struggle to pay the rent, utilities, baby sitter, car payments and insurance, and have nothing left over. Yet they’re making more money than ever. Someone said, “I’m now making the money I used to dream of making on which I am now starving.” Remember when “inflation” meant something you did to your bicycle tire?

Imagine for a moment the power of the Federal Reserve. They can shut down the housing market and cause all construction to cease with one phone call. They can just pick up the phone, place a call, and cause upheaval in the entire world market. They can send the stock market into a tailspin within minutes. They can bring about massive layoffs in all industries, or create a national depression at whim. They can do what no military power on earth can do, ruin the nation over the weekend and never fire a shot. October 1929 was but an illustration. Multi-millionaires instantly became paupers. Rich men and CEOs jumped wholesale from skyscraper windows or off bridges, unable to cope with the “permanent prosperity” that had been assured them by President Hoover.

Congressman Charles A. Lindberg rightly said, “Under the Federal Reserve Act panics are scientifically created; the present is the first scientifically created one, worked out as we figure a mathematical problem.” They turn the economy off and on like a faucet, and manipulate the stock market to their ends.

CALLER to San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank public relations man, Ron Supinski, October 8, 1992: How many Federal Reserve Notes are in circulation?
    SUPINSKI:
    $263 billion and we can only account for a small percentage.
    CALLER:
    Where did they go?
    SUPINSKI: People’s mattresses, buried in their back yards and illegal drug money.
    CALLER:
    Since the debt is payable in Federal Reserve Notes, how can the $4 trillion national debt be paid off with the total Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?
    SUPINSKI: I don’t know.
    CALLER:
    If the Federal Government would collect every Federal Reserve Note in circulation, would it be mathematically possible to pay the $4 trillion national debt?
    SUPINSKI: No. (Note: Is this not proof from the horse’s mouth of inevitable national bankruptcy affecting everyone?)

The Banker’s Manifest of 1892, as quoted from the book Economic Pinch by Charles Lindberg, Sr. says, “When through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed…. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.”

In New Lies For Old by Anatoliy Golitsyn, it says the insiders themselves describe their goal as “the end of history.” “This agenda has been followed systematically since the end of World War II, with no interruptions in strategy and only occasional shifts and tactics. What may appear to be rapidly unfolding events are in fact policies of long standing.”

We are even now hearing the financial prognosticators prophesying that the market bottom should hit around the middle of 2009 before the economy turns around and prosperity follows. Don’t you believe it! The very same greedy financial influences that brought us to where we are today are still at play; and these banksters shall not cease until they own the very soil on which you are standing. Your only purpose to them for existence is to bring in the fruits of your labor into their coffers. Believe me, “…a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.”

Luke 6:43; and “Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? Then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.” Jeremiah 13:23.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Vatican cardinal: Obama is 'Aggressive, Disruptive and Apocalyptic'

Saturday November 15, 2008

Father Newman (see below) may have at least one big gun on his side, rhetorically if not canonically or theologically. According to the student newspaper of Catholic University of America, Cardinal Francis Stafford, a longtime American in the Roman Curia, on Thursday night painted an apocalytpic picture of the America he sees in the wake of Obama's victory:
    His Eminence James Francis Cardinal Stafford criticized President-elect Barack Obama as "aggressive, disruptive and apocalyptic," and said he campaigned on an "extremist anti-life platform," Thursday night in Keane Auditorium during his lecture "Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul II: Being True in Body and Soul."
    "Because man is a sacred element of secular life," Stafford remarked, "man should not be held to a supreme power of state, and a person's life cannot ultimately be controlled by government."
    "For the next few years, Gethsemane will not be marginal. We will know that garden," Stafford said, comparing America's future with Obama as president to Jesus' agony in the garden. "On November 4, 2008, America suffered a cultural earthquake."
    Cardinal Stafford said Catholics must deal with the "hot, angry tears of betrayal" by beginning a new sentiment where one is "with Jesus, sick because of love."
    The lecture, hosted by the Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family, pertained to Humanae Vitae, a papal encyclical written by Pope Paul VI in 1968 and celebrating its 40 anniversary this year.
    Stafford also spoke about the decline of a respect for human life and the need for Catholics to return to the original values of marriage and human dignity.
    "If 1968 was the year of America's 'suicide attempt,' 2008 is the year of America's exhaustion," said Stafford, an American Cardinal and Major Penitentiary of the Apostolic Penitentiary for the Tribunal of the Holy See. "In the intervening 40 years since Humanae Vitae, the United States has been thrown upon ruins."
    This destruction and America's decline is largely in part due to the Supreme Court's decisions in the life-issue cases of 1973, specifically Roe v. Wade. Stafford asserted these cases undermined respect for human life in the United States.
    "Its scrupulous meanness has had catastrophic effects upon the unity and integrity of the American republic," said Stafford.
    Wow. I bet that wasn't the tenor of Obama's chat with the Pope the other day. Then again, lieutenants are there to do the dirty work so the white cassock stays clean.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/pontificat...a-is-aggr.html

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Therefore, I believe, I shall have another beer (when I get off work and get home....)

Have faith- and it shall be done to thee according to thy word.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Rick I'll respond to your comments soon, probably later today. Thanks for expressing yourself, and doing so responsibly as usual. As for your passion, great, but misplaced in a way, which is what I will explain when I get a few minutes. In the meantime, my two following posts will shed some light on what I intend to write about.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

http://www.mashget.com/2008/11/19/co...ive-up-on-god/

Conservative Columnist Kathleen Parker: GOP Should Give Up On God

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_145076.html

Your request is being processed...

Conservative Columnist: "Religion Is Killing The Republican Party"

Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, who received piles of hate mail during the Presidential campaign for questioning Sarah Palin's credentials, has written a column for the Washington Post which also seems likely to court internecine criticism. The piece, entitled, "Giving Up on God," makes a sustained argument that the GOP's courting of the religious vote above all has led the party dangerously astray.
    As Republicans sort out the reasons for their defeat, they likely will overlook or dismiss the gorilla in the pulpit.
    Three little letters, great big problem: G-O-D.
    I'm bathing in holy water as I type.
    To be more specific, the evangelical, right-wing, oogedy-boogedy branch of the GOP is what ails the erstwhile conservative party and will continue to afflict and marginalize its constituents if reckoning doesn't soon cometh.
    Simply put: Armband religion is killing the Republican Party. And, the truth -- as long as we're setting ourselves free -- is that if one were to eavesdrop on private conversations among the party intelligentsia, one would hear precisely that.

Thanks

http://www.alliancedefensefund.org/n....aspx?cid=4749

Calif. court: Christian student free to speak as case proceeds

Calif. college student represented by ADF attorneys was threatened with arrest, expulsion for sharing faith on campus
    Thursday, November 13, 2008, 7:40 AM (MST)

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A federal judge ordered Yuba Community College District officials Monday to temporarily suspend enforcement of policies against a student represented by Alliance Defense Fund attorneys. Yuba College officials threatened the student, Ryan Dozier, with arrest or expulsion for sharing his faith on campus in violation of college policies that dramatically restricted free speech. For example, the college prohibits student speech without a permit outside of the school’s “free speech” limits of one hour per day two days per week.

“Christian students shouldn’t have to face arrest or expulsion for expressing their beliefs on a public college campus,” said ADF Litigation Staff Counsel Heather Gebelin Hacker. “We are pleased that the court has intervened to prevent the college from continuing to silence Ryan’s speech with these unconstitutional policies.”

Dozier arrived on campus in February to attend class and briefly share a Christian message with fellow students, engaging them through tracts, a sign, and conversation along an outdoor walkway. A campus police officer approached Dozier, telling him he needed a permit for such activity and that he would be arrested or face expulsion if he continued. The college allows “free speech” only on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m., with permission required two weeks in advance.

Dozier later received a certified letter from the college accusing him of assembling without a permit and violating school policy. The letter stated that his activity was the subject of a district police department crime report and that future violation of the directive and Student Code of Conduct would result in further discipline, including arrest and expulsion from the college (www.telladf.org/news/story.aspx?cid=4693).

“The college’s policies unlawfully censor student speech on campus. We look forward to making our arguments to the court at the hearing scheduled for Dec. 12,” said ADF Litigation Staff Counsel David Hacker, who is also working on the case. Dozier is additionally represented by ADF-allied attorney Timothy M. Smith of the Sacramento law firm McKinley and Smith.

A copy of the minute order issued by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, Sacramento Division, in the lawsuit Dozier v. Houle is available at www.telladf.org/UserDocs/DozierOrder.pdf.

The ADF Center for Academic Freedom defends religious freedom at America’s public universities. ADF is a legal alliance defending the right to hear and speak the Truth through strategy, training, funding, and litigation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    http://www.mashget.com/2008/11/19/co...ive-up-on-god/

Conservative Columnist Kathleen Parker: GOP Should Give Up On God

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_145076.html

Your request is being processed...

Conservative Columnist: "Religion Is Killing The Republican Party"

Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, who received piles of hate mail during the Presidential campaign for questioning Sarah Palin's credentials, has written a column for the Washington Post which also seems likely to court internecine criticism. The piece, entitled, "Giving Up on God," makes a sustained argument that the GOP's courting of the religious vote above all has led the party dangerously astray.
    As Republicans sort out the reasons for their defeat, they likely will overlook or dismiss the gorilla in the pulpit.
    Three little letters, great big problem: G-O-D.
    I'm bathing in holy water as I type.
    To be more specific, the evangelical, right-wing, oogedy-boogedy branch of the GOP is what ails the erstwhile conservative party and will continue to afflict and marginalize its constituents if reckoning doesn't soon cometh.
    Simply put: Armband religion is killing the Republican Party. And, the truth -- as long as we're setting ourselves free -- is that if one were to eavesdrop on private conversations among the party intelligentsia, one would hear precisely that.

Zionism and affirmative action is killing America. To late to turn back now it will all dissolve into secession and civil war. If not than the world goes brown.
    Ab Urbe Condita 2761

Thanks

Zionism - a word apparently used as an insult towards Jews. Fortunately, more intelligent people that yourself Segestan, can read and understand that the original meaning of "Zionism" was an international political moment to re-establish the Jewish homeland.

So, basically you're saying that we should destroy the Jews?

If that's not about as anti-semitic as it gets, I don't know what is....

I'll certainly agree with you about "affirmative action", but I won't agree that "Zionism" is a root cause of American problems.

No, the root cause is lazy, good-for-nothing people who inseminate women, then leave the mothers to welfare and the "government", and those kinds being raised without fathers.

It's the theft of OUR monies from OUT pockets by an out-of-control Government and taxation system.

It's "CHANGE" - that is coming to America, Socialism, the redistribution of MY money to people who didn't work for it.

Certain individuals and groups have used the term "Zionism" as a pejorative to justify attacks on Jews. According to historians Walter Laqueur, Howard Sachar and Jack Fischel among others, the label "Zionist" is in some cases also used as a euphemism for Jews in general by apologists for antisemitism.[9]
    Last edited by American Patriot; November 20th, 2008 at 19:43.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

We need Your Help, make a Donation here Please

This film is a blasphemic perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Many lies- all about fear- and little about fear of God's just punishment for personal sins-(when we didn't feed,shelter,clothe, visit etc the least of brethren- but ALL about fear for skin-jumping continents to avoid (lies born of hateful soviet-agit-propoganda). 2nd rate soviet flick- hate Bush because he'll kill you, and 90% of mankind-but wants Mexico for cheap labor. Huh??

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

On Nov. 22, 1927, a man dressed in street clothes was led through a crowd of photographers and politicians on his way to a firing squad in Mexico City. The photographers were present for this illegal execution — there had been no trial or even formal charges — because the Mexican president, Plutarco Elias Calles, the most rabidly anti-Catholic leader in the world at the time, wanted them to record the humiliation of a man desperately pleading for his own life. Calles badly miscalculated. The man walked calmly to the place of his death, asked to be allowed to pray, and then, in a voice neither defiant nor desperate, intoned the words Viva Cristo Rey! — "Long Live Christ the King!"

Pro was a Jesuit, a joker and quite an acrobat. He finished seminary in Europe, and disguised himself in Mexico travelling by bicycle, jumping out of taxis, ducking the feds for a good while until his black-op arrived. Mexicans used to hop the train during this period to attend Sunday mass in the states. Times change, but history repeats itself. Wherever the dead body is- there the vultures will gather. The spiritual entity(ies) coveting the annahilation of Christianity are concentrating on the US and Mexico- particularly the Catholic churches. The renaisance is dead- fear, caos and confusion-apathy-lethargy-denial that atheism and hedonism are simple words to euphemize the crowning of thorns upon the Sacred heart of Jesus Christ, King. Can ye not watch and pray with me for even one hour? Jesus warned that he would separate the goats(hellfire) from the sheep(harps and clouds) on the basis of the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.

Jesus never said diddlysquat about microchips as the mark of the beast or euros being 666. Wherefore, since I've made a good resolution to refrain from sinning by being indignant, I'll just reiterate that it really pisses me off when poorly nourished atheistic brethren quote Holy Scripture and encrypt it with political commy agit-prop. It gives the gospel and true followers Of Jesus a bad rap.

The "mark of the beast" which precludes life in the reign of God and book of life doesn't need to be a dog collar like Putin has. It mark or stain means sin- and the BEAST- duh? Could that be the devil? This mark can be any grave sin- and often committed to keep one "able to buy and sell" ie- adultery- nescesary to keep your job- theft- same reason- perjury-ditto. Secular Sunday- required for the job, money, business contacts, abortion procedures- soon to be required USA bama style- pulling the plug on the parents-euthanasia- cant afford the (love of money is root of evil).
    All of these marks are washed clean by Jesus blood with full pardon and special graces and favors. Sacramental confesion is propitious and obligatory for practicing Catholics.

The only indelible mark of the beast is sin against de Holy Ghost- obstinancy-despair-presumption-any old complete rejection of God's love and grace, Jesus blood and mercy. Up to the moment of judgement- God's mercy offers and encourages repentance and offers full forgiveness and pardon.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thread Information