Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Events and Biblical Prophecy III

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Current Events and Biblical Prophecy III

Nightmare Or Prophecy

By Chuck Colson

A New Year's Dream: Nightmare Or Prophecy?

January 3, 2006

Something very strange happened to me this past week. I was seated in my library chair, mulling over current events, trying to make a few New Year's predictions, which is the custom for commentators. I was concentrating hard, when suddenly, I saw before my eyes a headline from the New York Times. It read, "Congress Votes to End War; Troops Ordered to Abandon Iraq."

The view changed. Just as in Vietnam three decades ago, I saw Americans clinging to helicopters, trying to get themselves out of Baghdad along with friendly Shiite Muslims. There was massive confusion, bombs going off in the background.

And then, I saw pictures out of Afghanistan. Al Qaeda had toppled the new Afghan government. Marines and soldiers again were hurriedly boarding choppers. It can't be real, I thought - but it was.

The next thing I saw was a picture of Palestine, where most of the al Qaeda terrorists had now gone. The Israeli government was in disarray, reeling under a series of huge bomb blasts in Jerusalem.

Country after country was falling to the Islamic fascists: Saudi Arabia. Turkey. Egypt. For the most part, the terrorists simply refused to ship oil, and what they did ship was priced at over $150 a barrel. It was a worldwide crisis. Europe quickly signed a non-aggression pact with al Qaeda in exchange for oil.

Then came the most devastating picture of all: panic in the streets of Washington, D.C. as a dirty bomb exploded not a quarter of a mile from the Capitol. Huge sections of the city were cordoned off, uninhabitable. Even people with the best protective equipment suffered serious radiation burns. Projections were that the area would be off-limits for years. Then came the bombing of the Holland Tunnel, connecting New York and New Jersey, then the collapse of the pillars of the Golden Gate Bridge.

The government threatened retaliation, of course-but there was no one to retaliate against. The Islamo-fascists were spread throughout the world, and it was impossible to strike against all the countries that were harboring them or being run by them. Osama bin Laden himself appeared on Al Jazeera, boasting that he had known all along that the Americans wouldn't fight.

By now, most American television was not operating. But I could still get one channel. Talking heads were arguing frantically over how this could have happened. One man's voice stood out when he said, "It was all so foreseeable. Once you rule religion a private matter, and declare all religions alike, no one in this country could understand the dimensions of a great religious struggle. No one understood the clash of civilizations or the evil of Islamo-fascism. We didn't even have the language to describe religious beliefs anymore. Destruction was inevitable."

And that's when I woke up in a cold sweat.

It was 5:00 a.m. I went immediately to the front door. Good-the newspaper was there. I flipped it open. There was nothing in the headlines, except the confirmation fight over Alito and more quibbling over Iraq-all the usual banter that goes on endlessly in the press. But as I walked into the house, my knees were still shaking.

It was only a dream. We're okay, I told myself.

Or are we?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Did Obama Make A Deal With Iran To Hand Over Israel In Exchange For Bin Laden?

Share3078
    Pastor Manning correctly predicts 2011 killing of Bin Laden – in 2008!

Earlier today, we wrote on the quickie at sea burial of Bin Laden by the Obama administration, and asked out loud if perhaps the whole thing was a fake. We truly believe that, in the face of lack of proof, that these questions should be asked. But let’s imagine for a moment that Bin Laden really was killed. Was a deal in place from 3 years ago between Obama and Iran to give up Bin Laden in exchange for America siding with the Palestinians on Jerusalem? Pastor James David Manning thought so way back in 2008.

Amazing video from Pastor James David Manning from 2008…and it’s right on the money. Pastor Manning goes into great detail about a deal that would be struck in 2011 where Iran would sell out Bin Laden to Obama if Obama agreed to hand over Israel to the Muslims.

The place to watch for the next coming few months will be any pronouncements coming from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding the Israeli-Palestinian peace treaty.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Utter nonsense.

Well, let's wait and see if the Muslims attack Israel. Then I might believe this guy.

I love it he called Obama a "Satanist" though. LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Was a deal in place from 3 years ago between Obama and Iran to give up Bin Laden in exchange for America siding with the Palestinians on Jerusalem?
    Wait a minute.

Barry O. was inaugurated on 20 January 20th 2009.

3 years ago from right now was 20 May 2008.

So Barry O. and Iran made the deal before Barry O. was President?

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Holy Love Message: "Fatima Warnings Unheeded by Mankind"

Saint Paul in the Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Thanks

Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with sour deals.

But as always - well most of the time - I try to dissect what I read.

Thanks

This coordinated conflict scenario in the pacific keeps coming back to me...

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    China and Russia Strike
    by Dumitru Duduman
    April 22, 1996

I prayed. then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out out of home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come," he said. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "Stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. the last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America." Then I saw these words being written: Alaska, Minnesota, Florida.

Then the man spoke again," When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack. All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract.

One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me said, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against America. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God, however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me. "Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Background of the author:

http://www.handofhelp.com/about_dumitru.php

And tons more if you search.

Thanks

I've seen this posted several times on our site.

It's a VISION someone had.

I have visions too, called dreams. But, there is almost never any dialog I can recall. I know there are "things going on" and I usually can give you a half a story about the dream, but nothing is THAT vivid to anyone.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I bought the book and have nearly finished it.

The most compelling outline I have ever read or witnessed explaining what America has faced since 9/11.

It highlights America's Christian foundations, where we are currently, and what it is about to face.

Way too many biblical connections to be a coincidental.

This also ties into a possible TAA war/invasion within the time lines we have all been predicting here.

Frankly this message has re-enforced my concern most are focusing on the symptoms and not the root to America's problems. This also connects with other warnings including some shelved information.

Old Testament prophecy fulfilled before our eyes?

Americans scrambling to Bible to see previously untold parallels with today

WND Exclusive
    Posted: December 21, 2011
    7:40 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2011 WND

What do sycamore and cedar trees have to do with biblical prophecy, the tragic events of 9/11 and the imminent future of the United States?

The roots of a sycamore tree at Ground Zero felled on Sept. 11, 2001, have been preserved as a memorial to the event in New York City. A local messianic rabbi believes it’s a visible fulfillment of an Old Testament prophecy about God’s current judgment on America.
    Everything, according to a new book which says an obscure text from the Old Testament prophet Isaiah is an urgent wake-up call for all Americans in light of what happened on that fateful day in 2001.

“The Harbinger” by Jonathan Cahn, a messianic rabbi from the Jerusalem Center-Beth Israel Congregation in Wayne, N.J., deciphers stunning connections between what some may think is a cryptic biblical prophecy to the news events happening right now, in our current time.

Read “The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America’s Future” for yourself!

The key verse in question is Isaiah 9:10, which states: “The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.” (King James Version)

These words were first uttered by leaders in ancient Israel and in response to a limited strike by Assyria on the lands of Zebulun and Naphtali – an attack the prophet makes clear is actually part of a limited judgment by God against apostasy. It wasn’t meant to destroy the nation, but to awaken it, according to most commentaries.

Historically speaking, the northern kingdom of Israel did not repent of its rebellion against God’s commandments, and were eventually conquered and deported from their property by the ancient Assyrians. Eventually, the southern kingdom of Judah was also overcome by the Babylonians after the Jews refused to repent as well.

But in “The Harbinger,” Cahn shows uncanny similarities between what’s stated in Isaiah 9:10 to the 21st century events of 9/11 and the years afterward, suggesting America is currently under a time of focused judgment by Almighty God.

Cahn claims the part of the prophecy noting “The bricks are fallen down” refers directly to the crumbling of the World Trade Center in New York City, with the verse connoting on an attitude of defiance, a desire to rebuild with stronger materials instead of acknowledging the hand of God and moving toward national repentance.

The verse mentions sycamore and cedar trees, and it’s here that things start to get eerie with the terrorist attack involving planes that smashed into the Twin Towers, leading to their eventual crumbling.

“After the cloud of dust began to clear, police officers, rescue workers and onlookers gazed at the little plot of land at the edge of Ground Zero,” Cahn writes in “The Harbinger.”

“There in the middle of the ash and debris that covered the ground was a fallen tree. It would soon become a symbol of 9/11 and of Ground Zero. And it was a symbol … but one much more ancient than anyone there could have realized, and one carrying a message no one could have fathomed.”
    “The tree at Ground Zero that was struck down on September 11 was a sycamore tree.”

Cahn notes that in Old Testament times, the Assyrians who attacked the ancient Israelites intended to cut down the sycamore trees belonging to God’s people. But the intention was not present with the hijackers of 2001.

“The terrorists had no idea of Isaiah 9:10, no idea of the Harbingers, no idea of the sycamore tree growing at the corner of Ground Zero, and no idea that their attack would cause it to fall or that its fall was connected to an ancient prophecy. They had no idea … but it still happened.”

Not only was a sycamore tree struck on 9/11, but it was replaced in the exact same location by another tree of the type mentioned in the original Hebrew, an “erez” tree, which is the same genus as the cedar.

The uprooted sycamore tree from Ground Zero was replaced by the “Tree of Hope,” a conifer tree which Rabbi Jonathan Cahn says fulfills the prophecy of Isaiah 9:10.
    “The most natural thing to have done would have been to replace one sycamore with another,” Cahn writes. “But the prophecy required that the fallen sycamore be replaced with a tree of an entirely different nature. So the tree that replaced the sycamore of Ground Zero was likewise not a sycamore. According to the prophecy, the sycamore must be replaced by the biblical erez.

So it must be replaced by a conifer tree.”

And that’s what took place in 2003, as a conifer tree, the “Tree of Hope” as it was called, was planted in the spot where the sycamore was slammed on 9/11.

“Think about it,” says Cahn. “Who could have put it all together? The tower fell because of the terrorists. It happened to fall exactly as it did in order to strike down that one particular tree. The tree just happened to be a sycamore, which just happened to be growing at the corner of Ground Zero.

“The tree that would replace it just happened to be given as a gift from outsiders who had nothing to do with anything else, but who just happened to feel led to give it. Their gift just happened to be the fulfillment of the biblical Erez Tree, which just happened to be the same tree spoken of in the ancient vow – the tree that must replace the Sycamore.
    “They just happened to lower it into the same soil in that the fallen Sycamore had once stood – exactly as in the Hebrew of the ancient vow.

And the man who led the ceremony around the tree just happened to bring it all together without knowing that he was bringing anything together. No one knew what they were doing. It wasn’t a matter of intent. It was a manifestation of the Harbingers.”

“The parallels are truly stunning,” says Joseph Farah, founder of WND, who is producing a video documentary about Cahn’s findings. “They are too numerous and too powerful to relate in news story form. In fact, they are overwhelming in their number and their exactitude. I am persuaded God is trying to tell America something and Rabbi Cahn has found the key to unlocking the message.”

As WND previously reported, two major American political figures actually voiced the Isaiah 9:10 prophecy in public in the immediate wake of the 9/11 onslaught.

“In the aftermath of the attack, the nation was stunned,” said Cahn, “Everyone was trying to make sense of what had happened – this unprecedented attack on America. The very next day, September 12, then Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle presented America’s response to the world. And what did he say?”

Daschle said: “America will emerge from this tragedy as we have emerged from all adversity – united and strong. Nothing … nothing can replace the losses of those who have suffered. I know there is only the smallest measure of inspiration that can be taken from this devastation. But there is a passage in the Bible from Isaiah that speaks to all of us at times like this.”

He then went on to read Isaiah 9:10:

“Daschle has no idea what he is doing here,” explains Cahn. “He thinks he’s offering comforting words to a grief-stricken people, but he is actually embracing the spiritually defiant and arrogant words of the children of Israel, proclaiming the ancient and ominous vow of the leaders of that nation. He doesn’t realize it, but he is actually inviting more judgment on the nation.”

It might be of some significance that Daschle, one of the most powerful men in the nation when he spoke those words, later fell into disgrace – to the point where he couldn’t even serve in Barack Obama’s Cabinet.

That might have been the end of the story – if no other top leader in the nation uttered those strange and obscure words after 9/11. But that’s not the case.

On the third anniversary of the attack, Sept. 11, 2004, another powerful U.S. senator running for vice president that year and who would famously run for the presidency four years later, gave a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.

This time, John Edwards’ entire speech was built on a foundation of Isaiah 9:10: “Today, on this day of remembrance and mourning, we have the Lord’s Word to get us through,” he said. He then read Isaiah 9:10. He went on to talk about how America was doing just that – rebuilding with hewn stone and planting cedars:

“Like Daschle, Edwards thinks he’s invoking inspirational and comforting words from the Bible, but he’s actually inviting judgment on America,” says Cahn. “He’s repeating the vow that provoked God to bring calamity on ancient Israel.”

Get Rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s “The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America’s Future.”

Harbinger Warning to America - Part 1

Time is running short for America. Rabbi Jonathan Cahn reveals that the same pattern for God's judgment on ancient Israel is being played out in America. The future for America should not be a mystery for God's people anymore!

Harbinger Shaking of America - Part 2

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

THIS American isn't scrambling anywhere.

Bunk.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I heard an interesting interview from John Paul Jackson yesterday, here's the short excerpt on Russia and China resurgence timing.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Can't see the video.

Does this mean that because the flag fell the country will, based somewhere in the Bible?

Just askin'
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Found it interesting, so I posted it here. Just as the verse ended "but our flag was still there" (flag falls).

Also was surprised by the fans reaction stadium as well.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Odd. Very odd. Since I can't see the video here... was someone HOLDING the flag or was it mounted on a pole and standing alone?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Companion Post:

This is a map of the Invasion as seen in a vision by Fr. Wingate.

The map is first show whole then divided into sections for easier viewing.

The Legend:
    • Arrows show the path of invasion
    • Stars show the Areas to be destroyed by missiles
    • The yellow areas with dots show areas that will be invaded/occupied

Friday, August 24, 2012
    Prophecies of Obama re-election and Beginning Of WW3 before the end of This Year

Multiple prophecies of Obama re-election followed by FIRE Prophecies aimed at the second term of Obama talk of war, military dictatorship, cities on fire, destruction, world war III, chaos. Rick Wiles and T D Hale dreams plus a multitude of others are imminent.If the re-election of Obama doesn't scream "Democracy and voting is a hoax and the Government and Bankers rule the country", I don't know what does.

According to some Christian orthodox prophecy : The FIRE is nothing else than the USA at the end of WW 3 in accordance to the apocalypse (every era has its Babylon) The USA and the rest of NATO are gonna go to war with Russia which will use the Tesla and other far more superior and advaced weapons (they have won the Space War since the 60's).. That will start as the USA is now surrounding Russia, with Syria, and then maybe Iran. The trigger will be when Turkey attacks Greece over some insignificant incident. Then through secret alliance, Russians will slaughter up Turkey.Then the NATO will fight Russia at Constantinople, trying to get them out. Alas. The Russians are gonna kick ass. They will even fight all their way down to Israel (the prophecy regarding Gog and MaGog - Russians and their allies). In the next phase of the war, since even the Japs and possibly the Chinese will turn against them, the Russians will use their super duper weapons. Guess what will happen to ALL MAJOR USA CITIES, Paris (prophecized), London (when the ravens abandon the tower of London) and one major city in Germany (possibly Frankfurt or Berlin). Even Moscow will get back into the earth (as was prophecised by a russian saint) and maybe just a few other of their cities (possibly due to nuclear suitcases smuggled in) - because not even one nuclear missile can leave the states, due to their ufo cosmospheres up there monitoring and controlling the planet's aerospace. BUT You think they care? They know the prophecies for centuries, and have built more than 200 underground cities, by the way, not infested with aliens or demons or whatever .Sad but true, it will all take place as prophesied. And its gonna happen during the reign of the last Pope (after Benedict dies, there will be one more, again as prophecized by Saint Malachy from Ireland). And last but not least, let me mention what the Apocalypse has to say about the fate of the Modern Era Babylon: "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues." You really think that the United States has with all it's abortions, prostitution and homosexuality much time left? Start preparing to leave the United States . Oh and by the way. you havent seen anything yet. But don' wait too long because God has His Patience too. Go to neutral countries such as Panama, or even better yet come to Greece during the second phase of WW3. Greece will not participate, and it will decided that Constantinople will be given for the last and sixth Hellenic empire of Byzantium. Personally I wouldn't enjoy living in a post WW 3 radienergy infested United States. Of course not the whole planet will be blasted, just parts of it. and life will not end. How you think the Russians cleaned up Chernobyl so fast? They all got tech 40 years from now. So please do not forget and start mentally and physically preparing

The Eagle is Shot Dead

Dream given 12-28-11 to Sr. Pastor Terry D. Hale of Calvary Christian Center, Gallipolis, OH, jackcoe@hotmail.com

Terry's Blog
    here

For a good interview done by Stan Johnson with Terry about his dream go here , scroll down To the Eagle is shot dead one and two, there is also some great interviews on this page!

For another good interview done by Rick Wiles with Terry about his dream go here .

"In my dream I was floating across America, but I had no fear. Bombs had landed everywhere, the land was totally destroyed. I saw people standing outside their homes weeping, holding onto each other. I saw dead bodies lying around. I heard someone say, "This should never have happened, this should never have happened."

National destruction had hit America. There was no food or water. Everyone was crying. I saw grown men crying and holding their families, begging God for mercy. The trees were all knocked over. Limbs and leaves were all missing from the trees except a few of the main large trunk limbs. As I continued to move across America I saw people running, searching for missing loved ones many seemed to be totally out of their minds!

I floated over a large city which looked like Columbus, Ohio. There were riots everywhere. Store windows were broken, everyone was looting the stores. They were not taking T.V.'s and I-pads they were taking food, water, and things to help them survive. I even saw one man shot to death by someone in the crowd.

Moving at the speed of light next, I was standing on the back side of the White House. I heard a voice say, “Look toward the Truman Balcony.” I turned and saw Barak Obama standing on a balcony, holding a shot gun. I heard a loud scream... really loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air above was an eagle it appeared so majestic flying over Washington D.C. (Terry did not know there was a balcony called the “Truman Balcony.”)

I saw Barak Obama point the shot-gun and shoot the eagle out of the air. It fell dead to the ground. Obama smiled and said, "I've done it, and I won't have to deal with this in my administration."

I heard a voice say, "Tell the people this is My will. This is My hand, both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do. The cursed will wander around with no compass. The cup is full!"

From that point on I knew that we were coming to a showdown. It was going to be between good and evil. I saw some people gathering into homes that were not destroyed. I saw people having prayer meetings in which they were only praying in the Spirit. I saw others having a home bible study. I saw Bible prophecy DVD's, CD's and books from ministers on a table, they were using them as Spiritual food they had stored up to teach them in this time.

I heard a Voice say, "Pick up the mantle of prayer. Cover yourself with it and find you a secret place to cover my servants in prayer. Many eyes have been anointed with a special anointing to see. Others are blinded to My Word. All things will be revealed in their due course.

A supernatural wave of My Spirit will come over this generation soon. The FINAL voices are in the land to speak one last time. Think it not strange the happenings around you. They must and will come to pass, but I have placed in your hands: the food to sustain you in the months ahead. I have spoken and shown the matter. Tell my servants, saith the Lord, there is coming harsh days ahead!"

As I stood there hearing the voice of God, I saw a very old table in Washington D.C, it looked as if it had been used over many years to sign many important documents in the past. I saw a voting ballot laying on this table with two names on it. It had “Barak Obama” and “Mitt Romney.” I saw a checkmark beside Obama’s name. These words were written at the bottom of the ballot, “For this is the will of the Lord.”

Then I woke up.

AMAZING PROPHETIC WORD OF THE LORD FROM BROTHER MARCUS

Here is a word the Lord gave me on 08/10/2012:

"For all that of old that you have heard

Shall NOW come upon the earth as a swift bird;

Darkness shall come as you approach the end of the year

For nations shall be covered with fear.

The seals are breaking fast

And the cup of iniquity overflows at last

For My warnings to America have fallen on deaf ears

And now men shall choke on their own tears.

Because they have rejected My life

Soon they shall eat of the fruits of their own strife.

The streets shall become graves in the night

But you must prepare to hold your place without fright.

By November hidden deceptions will become clear as water

And chaos shall begin the slaughter.

From the skies shall come a sign

With My Kingdom will it's time to align.

Pillage and plunder shall come to the cities and towns

And the enemy shall try to take away your crowns.

The East and West shall see My hand,

And who shall escape the mystery in the middle of the land?

They have mocked My Word and My Name;

Did they think My judgments are a game?

Stand up My prophets and cry aloud in boldness;

For I now judge America's coldness.

The blood of the innocent cries aloud before My throne

But now in great power comes the little stone.

For My hand shall come swift against your sin

I gave you time to enter in.

But in your filth you chose your course

Now see the Revelation horse.

The angels of correction now ride fast and hard

America, you have played your final card.

Did I not call you out oh land of the Eagle?

I called you to be holy, royal and regal!

But you forsook Me for idols and pleasure above all;

Now I will bring you down to barely crawl.

Let tears come to the eyes of My watchmen

For the time of reaping of your national sin.

For the FULNESS of evil shall now play out

As your heart oh America is ever so stout.

I have sent My prophets to warn

But your heart was only one of scorn.

From Hollywood to the White House shall you now see

All of Satan's plans he has for thee.

Did I not call you to come out of her and repent?

But you still reject the watchmen and prophets I have sent.

Because you chose to eat of the pleasures of sin

You shall now find My judgments on your food supply within.

You have opened your borders to the foreign order

Now you shall see the enemy surround every border.

The terrorists shall soon arise from their posts

And you shall see the dirty bombs and terrors from the sky come to your coasts.

The man in your capital house shall now show his true face

As you see him greet those of a fallen AND foreign race.

Many saints shall soon be hunted as prey;

But in My secret place they now must stay.

What must we do cries those of a hearing ear

I will show My elect My supernatural protection the end of this year.

For at the end of the year and in 2013 you will see the weakness of your nation

But I warn you not to give place to deception and frustration.

Perilous times you will go through

Never can it be the same for the red, white and blue.

Oh major cities of every nation

You are about to see the worst destruction since creation.

The controllers shall soon openly show their arrogant plan

Upon the screens and radios they shall taunt every man.

Creatures "of the night" shall be among you commonly in the day

But I will give My elect the power to make them their prey.

People will begin to disappear in the night season

Oh your government knows well the reason.

I will make the month of December

A time for the whole world to remember.

The feathers of the Great Eagle shall be stripped this Fall

And Lady Liberty shall never again stand tall.

Baby George and others before him paved the way

Now Obama shall see his day.

JFK was the last true man for a truly white house bold and free

All those that followed did not have a TRUE heart for Me...

Interesting timeline...some scenarios in the PDF we have discussed here

The Future will not Resemble the Past

By Daniel Valles, 09/13/2012

Overview

This timeline takes an educated and speculative guess on what the next few months may hold in store. This timeline takes into account many trends, expert commentary and consulting, financial observations, and observations from the interlocking in our global world. Many items on here are speculative, but with a high likelihood of happening.
    What's it for?

To help you kick things into high gear. We are running out of time. Food and gas prices are rising daily. Now is the time to act. There are many articles available on this website geared toward helping you have a Christian mindset in approaching prudent living and our responsibilities.

Triggers

Many of the events listed on this timeline could be delayed by weeks even months. I take a more pessimistic view that certain events (triggers) will break the psychological barriers and accelerate certain processes that would normally take longer. The timeline lists several suggested possible triggers. A trigger, possibly even a false flag event, speeds things up by creating a crisis environment where decisions are made faster with little or no vetting processes. Trigger events can also cause other political parties to 'jump the gun' and act maybe in ways that they were on the fence about before. It is my position that a trigger event will accelerated the Greece default/collapse, which will quickly domino to the euro collapse. All of this potentially taking place at or around presidential elections in America. Depending on the trigger event, the resulting financial chaos and impact may be used as grounds to suspend an election. Also look for increased racial tension and aggravation the closer we get to elections.

Meltdown of America

For several years I have maintained that America will suffer a collapse of the dollar, and the resulting social chaos and anarchy will make America a mute point on the remainder of the prophetic stage. The resulting chaos, however, will be what many call the Phoenix which gives impetuous to the rest of the world (in the name of peace and safety) to lay aside national sovereignty, and embrace a whole new framework of governance, finance, and even ultimately morals and religion.

In the short term, how it will play out specifically in America is anyone's guess. I believe it is an engineered collapse, and once the collapse begins, there may be different ways to steer some aspects of it after that, but once the cat is out of the bag, it may be hard to control. Expect extreme social chaos and loss of life in major population centers. There will be attempts to institute police-state or martial law, but it will be very limited effectively, and will be more prevalent in larger population areas.

Immediate concerns

Food is rising in price weekly. Once the euro starts going, the dollar will quickly go after it. Buy all the durable food that you can now. Have water supplies (at least 1 gal. per person per day's worth) and a good method to filter water. These two items (food and water) and really your most immediate concerns.

My 2008 Dream About America

From Dr. Daniel Daves:

I had a dream in 2008 and I believe that it was from God. It was so real, powerful, and convincing. It took me by surprise and the things I saw and heard in this dream were amazing, shocking and hard to grasp. But then they began to unfold in front of my eyes, and I began making preparations for the culmination of the dream and the future of America. Some areas of the dream were set in stone. Other areas were left open.

I have been released to begin telling this dream publicly so people can determine for themselves if they need to take action, take cover or disregard the dream. A person won't offend me at all if they don't believe the dream or choose not to take action. This was my dream and I'm the one responsible for it. However, I sense a compelling and a duty before my fellow man to reveal and share the dream which I believe is a warning from God, so that my fellow man can carefully consider the dream and then make a personal determination on how to use the information, if at all. I for one have prepared and set the direction of my family, businesses and ministry in alignment with the dream. I'm thankful that God was gracious enough to give me insight, foresight and communication HSI (Holy Spirit Intelligence) into the future so that I might prepare and help others to prepare.
    -----------------------------------
    And now for the dream exactly how it came to me. I would be driving 9 hours to a financial conference that I was supposed to speak at in Poplar Bluff, MO in 2008. Early in the morning, I would dream this dream, and then awaken suddenly, wondering which reality I was in upon awakening. The dream was so real that I thought I had slipped into a dream when I woke up. It was amazing and awesome.

DREAM SCENE 1

I was standing in the downtown Dallas, TX area along with multitudes of people. Everyone was standing and waiting for an announcement of some kind. I had a local friend standing beside me,and our two boys were playing together off to the side, over by the street. There was no traffic, as all the cars were parked. Everything was at a standstill and all the people were calm. I noticed big screens up on a bunch of the large buildings and I sensed that an announcement was going to be made. Then suddenly, a man who looked like a government official appeared on the big screens and began to make an announcement. He said:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. America as you have known it has ceased to exist. All property lines have been dissolved, and the U.S. Dollar is worthless."

When the people heard this announcement, they began to panic. I felt a deep concern inside my being as I stood and watch the people began to frantically run. They ran to their cars and they ran down the sidewalks. They all seemed to be headed West. I suddenly realized that our boys were in deep trouble as a frantic motorist jumped in his car and tore out of it's parking place - heading West. I ran over and grabbed both boys, pulling them out of the curb side area of street, as the motorist shot past them. He would have hit and probably maimed or killed them if I hadn't gotten to them in time. I was relieved to know that the boys were safe. The multitudes continued to panic and run West.

Dream Scene 2

I was suddenly standing at a gas station/convenience store. I know exactly where it was, just down the street from where I've lived for the last 6 years. This convenience store had changed a little. It had a high fence attached to it with barbed wire across the top. Inside the fence was tractors, power equipment, lawn mowers, chain saws and all kinds of different items that must have been traded recently. I was standing beside an Indian man who was clearly the owner or manager of the convenience store. Frantic people were pulling their vehicles up to the fuel pumps and were buying gas. My guess is that they were heading "WEST?". Then an SUV pulled up with an open trailer in back. An entire family was in the vehicle and they all looked woried. They had thrown all of their belongings in the trailer and strapped them on top of the vehicle. The father jumped out of the SUV and came up to the man. He said, "I need to get a tank full of gas." and he pulled out his billfold to pull out some U.S. Dollars. The store manager said, "I don't take U.S. Dollars." The father asked, "What do you take then?" The manager asked, "What do you have?" The father and the manager both walked over to the trailer and started looking through it - to find something of value that could be traded for a tank of gas.

Dream Scene 3

I was standing in a very modern war room which had video screens everywhere on the wall. These screens were showing scenes from different places around the world, modern world events, etc. In the middle of the room was President George W. Bush, who was nearing the end of his presidency. He was surrounded by counselors and advisers, many of them had clipboards and they were attempting to advise him of important issues. He had his hands up in the air as if to say, "I don't want to hear any more! I'm tired!." I was standing beside a large man who looked like a secret service agent. He began to speak to me, and he said, "The president has fought a long, hard battle and is very tired." I responded, "Yeah, I can see that." He said, "He has been fighting a very powerful enemy. Do you know who that enemy is?" I thought of all the enemies that it could be, Al Queada, Islam, and more. But then I said, "Socialism?" He responded, "Communism!".

At that time, the dream ended, and I woke up sitting straight up in my bed. I didn't know for sure if my conscience state was real, or if the dream was real. The dream had been so real as if I were literally there, that it took me a minute to realize that I had just received a very powerful dream from God. I then got up, packed my bags and drove towards the financial conference that I was speaking at.

This was the dream. The interpretation that I've chewed on, sought out, considered and meditated on - is deep, profound and ever-unfolding in my life. It has changed me, changed my direction, and literally changed the future of my family - forever.

--------------------------------------

The Interpretation Of The Dream As I Can Presently See

My Interpretation Of The Dream, Scene 1a: The fact that I was standing in a large city, among a huge crowd of people, and with my friend and our sons, tells me that the announcement that is to come is going to affect:

1. A large group of people, or a body of people in America.
    2. Not only will it affect myself and my friends, but it will affect our next generation as well. As a matter of fact, because of the upcoming announcement, the next generation will be in deep danger of being run over or aborted because of the fearful reactionary decisions of the crowd/populace in this current generation.

The announcement that came from the governing official tells me that the three issues spoken about are things that have already happened, and are set in stone. I don't believe that these three issues can be changed, although I may be wrong. It's always possible for an intercessor to activate the hand of God to stop anything - even the sun stood still for a day due to intercession in the old testament. However, I think that these three issues are set in stone - and can be banked on. That is the posture that I'm taking as of this point.

1. "America as you've known it has ceased to exist." The good ole days of baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet are gone. We now are a melting pot of multi cultures, multi religions (some very aggressive) and multiple powers who are at play to bring new orders, or if you will - a one world order. The freedoms that we used to enjoy are disappearing quickly as we become a nation of strict law and statutes, and there's a rule for everything that you can or cannot do. The constitution has been absolutely shredded, openly, blatantly and on purpose. The America that I knew was free. It was a nation of capitalism (the right to own land and do what you want on it without being bothered). Those days are gone. They will possibly never return without mass revolution and replacement of the current system/establishment/government as it stands today. AMERICA AS YOU'VE KNOWN IT HAS CEASED TO EXIST. This was a hard reality for me to swallow, but once I did swallow it, I was able to move on and prepare for the new America "as I have not known it". Now I can mount up with authority, make some determined plans, change course in some areas of my life, and prepare for the future with a New America. I had to mourn the old America which had passed away. She had ran her race and had finished her course. But now the old is gone, finished and buried.

I'm not being anti patriotic at all. I love my country. I'll fight for my country. I'll honor and respect my country and those who fought and died to make her free and keep the light of freedom shining brightly throughout the last generations. However, I am realizing that America is now morphing. She has finished a stage, and is now moving into a cocoon stage, where she will emerge (if she's successful, turns to God and trusts Him for the miraculous change) into a new America, one greater and better than before. But in order to embrace the new America, she (and we) must let go of the past. By the way, I don't believe that the new America can exist without God, Christianity bedrock and the constitution. If any of those are removed from our nation, America will die in the cocoon. Therefore it's important that we all work, pray and resolve not to allow the light of God, Christianity or the Constitution to fade or be taken out of America's bedrock.

AMERICA AS YOU'VE KNOWN IT HAS CEASED TO EXIST. Run from it or embrace it. To embrace will mean that you are ready to move forward with God and His plan for your life, and for your nation as we leave the old church age and begin to enter into the kingdom age. What is this about ages?

Hosea 6:1-2 (NIV)
    1 "Come, let us return to the Lord.
    He has torn us to pieces
    but he will heal us;
    he has injured us
    but he will bind up our wounds.
    2 After two days he will revive us;
    on the third day he will restore us,
    that we may live in his presence.

Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video :Pastor T.D. Hales WARNING TO AMERICA

Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video

Urgent Warnings to America

Pastor T. D. Hale – 12/28/11

I had a dream last night: In my dream, I saw myself going across America, as if I was floating but with no fear. The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. (Could this be the earthquakes we have heard about in dreams? In Revelation 8:5, there was an earthquake before the first trump of the tribulation in verse 7.) I saw people standing out around their homes, weeping, holding onto each other; there were a few who laid dead. I heard someone say, “This should never have happened; this should never have happened.”

National destruction had hit America: no food, no water, babies crying, grownups, men all crying, holding onto their families, begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way, I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds.

I quickly came over a large city; it looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was — the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about TVs iPads, etc.; they were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. There were riots and fighting. I even saw one man shot to death.
    As I left that place, going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. (I heard a voice say, “Look up to the Truman balcony.” … I did not even know it was called that until a friend contacted me. He said, “Brother, you’re not gonna believe this; that’s what it’s called.”)I looked up and there was President Barack Obama on the balcony, holding a shotgun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. (When the country is in pain from natural and economic disaster, will there be an overthrow of the government using martial law?) I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle — majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk. These were the words I heard: “I’ve done it and I won’t have to deal with this in my administration.” It was dead silent. At that moment, I heard a voice that said, “Tell the people this is My will; this is My hand, both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do; the cursed will wander around with no compass. The cup is full!”

From that point on, I knew that we were coming to a showdown; it was going to be between us and them — good versus evil. I saw people gathering into some homes that were not destroyed. I saw people having prayer meetings, just praying in the Spirit.

And then I heard in the dream: “To My servants and handmaids, a special anointing will reside on you in these last days. Hold not back thy voice but speak your hearts, for out of them are the issues of life. Pick up the mantle of prayer, cover yourself with it and find you a secret place to cover My servants, who stand for truth in prayer. I see their hearts and the desires to understand and know more. Their eyes have been anointed with a special anointing to see. Others are blinded to My Word. All things will be revealed in their due course. A supernatural wave of my Spirit will come over this generation soon; the FINAL voices are in the land to speak one last time.(Through the ministries of tapes, DVDs and books that people would have in their possession, that God would give them that spiritual food to sustain them during these times that are coming upon us.)Think it not strange the happenings around you; they must and will come to pass but I have placed in your hands the food to sustain you in the months ahead. I have spoken and shown all that matter. Tell my servants, saith the Lord, there is coming harsh days ahead!”
    As I stood there hearing the voice of God, I saw a table, very old as if it was a table that had many documents signed in times past of importance. I saw a voting ballot lying there. As I looked, I saw two names on that ballot: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It was check-marked beside Obama’s name. (“I am 100% sure” he will be re-elected.)I looked at the bottom of the ballot and these words were written: “For this is the will of the Lord.” Then I woke up. (I’m telling my church to just be prepared, to get their house in order and whatever they need to do for their families, do it quickly.)

11/24/12

I was immediately standing in front of the desk in the Oval Office. Standing in the Oval Office, I was in front of the President. A voice came forth and said, “Weep and howl for the misery that shall come shortly.”

There on the floor of the Oval Office was the eagle I saw him shoot back in December. He walks from behind that desk with the same smirk I saw on his face and puts his foot on the neck of the eagle. At this point, he picks it up by its head and twists it three times until his head comes off of the body. (Decapitating the government for the sake of totalitarianism. This could come about by martial law.)Also the Democrats denied God three times at their convention.

At that point that voice said, “The spirit of Rehoboam.” I knew what that meant and I knew it rested upon the President. (Rehoboam forsook the Lord and all Israel with him, according to 2 Chronicles 12:1.)

The President of the United States was totally dressed in black: suit, tie, shirt, shoes, pants, etc. As I was standing in front of him, looking directly at him, all of a sudden his chest cavity began to open and his heart was exposed. As I was looking at his heart, thick, black, dark mist was swirling around his heart.

At this point he, picked up a gavel (An executive order from the President?) which was part wood and part stone. Handle was wood; head of the gavel was stone. He hit a document on the desk and when he did an earthquake hit Washington. (Earthquakes stand for judgment or shaking and division of the land or people. Could this document include the division of Israel for a Palestinian State for which we have been warned of the Lord that America would be divided? The UN recently gave them “Non-Member Observer State” status, which is very close to making it a State.Update 1/27/13: Obama secretly pledges to divide Jerusalem: “Obama had promised the PA that the establishment of a Palestinian state will be one of the main priorities for a second term.”)

All of a sudden, I was standing above the White House and saw the earth open and it went toward the Washington Monument, then toward the Jefferson Memorial. (Both symbols are south of the White House. The Washington Monument is an obelisk of the type in Rome and Egypt. It is a phallic symbol and an insult to God. The city of Rome has the most obelisks in the world. There are eight ancient Egyptian and five ancient Roman obelisks there. This is a symbol of Egypt, the world, and Rome, the apostasy. Both of which will be judged in America. At the Jefferson Memorial is the Statute for Religious Freedom and Jefferson was the principle author of the Declaration of Independence, neither of which shall survive this judgment. Freedom and independence from tyrany are a gift from God Who is removing them for America’s sins.)

At that point, an odd-color rain started falling, the color of fire. (The baptism of fire, or judgment, from Heaven. Barack means “lightning” and Obama means “from the heights” or heavens.) It started slowly coming down and intensified little by little until the waters started rising; the starting point was Washington, D.C.

As the waters started rising, I went up a little higher into the atmosphere and saw the map of the United States. The waters left Washington and began to flood the nation. (Will an executive order from the President bring judgment upon the nation?) I saw it hit MD, WV, OH, MI, KY, IN, SC and on and on until it covered America. On the document on the desk of the President was written, “The Final Abomination.”

I began to hear screams across the nation, as if it was a mournful sound. I thought of Noah and what it must have been like for the people outside of the Ark as the flood waters came in and they knew they had not listened to Noah or the voice God gave to them to speak. The screams were as if their lives were over and there was no hope.

As I was still in the air, and I am going to try and explain this as best I can, I saw America in this state of being covered with flood waters and then, all of a sudden, I saw beams of light quickly coming out of the flood waters like a speed of light quickly going up into the air. Millions it looked like but at that moment I was taken above the earth and then I saw it around the world.

Possibly they were the prayers of the saints. (This judgment will bring revival to the true Christians.)

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

It fell from the ceiling?

Wow. Someone planned it. They had to have planned it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

They Probably used Chinese made flag claps, is anyone surprised they broke?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Is Obama biblical 'Lord of the Flies'?
    Prophecy sites have field day with president's insect moments

by Aaron Klein Email | Archive Subscribe to feed
    Aaron Klein is WND's senior staff reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief. He also hosts "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on New York's WABC Radio. Follow Aaron on Twitter and Facebook.More ↓

JERUSALEM – Prophecy websites are having a field day with the worldwide attention President Obama is getting for sparring with a fly yesterday.

News reports have recounted Obama’s history of attracting flies during recorded interviews and speeches.

Already, religious and other websites are using the headlines to point out that a biblical reference for Satan, the Semitic deity Beelzebub, literally translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”

As Obama nominated two new members of his second administration yesterday, a swarming fly stole the show.

“This guy is bothering me here,” said Obama, who repeatedly swatted at a large black fly buzzing near his face.

The London Telegraph noted a White House pool report said “the president spoke for about five minutes while being menaced by a house fly.”

Joel Richardson’s “Mideast Beast” completes the scriptural case for an Islamic Antichrist made in his New York Times bestseller

This was not the president’s first brush with a fly while the cameras were rolling.

In 2010, Obama halted a speech about health care reform as a fly zipped around him.

During a June 2009 CNBC interview, Obama killed a fly on camera.

“Get out of here,” the president said with his eyes on the fly before the interview began. When the fly persisted, he killed it with a single blow.

“That was pretty impressive, wasn’t it?” said Obama of his feat. “I got the sucker.”

In a 2008 campaign appearance, Obama halted a local interview after a swarm of flies had gathered around him.

Those reaching to connect Obama’s fly troubles with the darkest biblical references won’t have much difficulty.

One name commonly used to refer to Satan is Beelzebub, which translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”

A posting at the popular Free Republic Web forum discusses Beelzebub and asks, “Is the White House fly infestation evidence of demonic presence and influence there?”

The End Times blog named Obama the “Lord of the Flies.”

The blog connects Obama to Beelzebub, writing, “This really isn’t an academic question. The Lord of the Flies is real.”

Over at RevalationNow.net, a posting by “editorial staff” muses about whether Obama is possessed by a demonic entity.

“I feel like I am watching a horror movie and the secret evil character is revealed by the evil signs around him,” the post reads.

Beelzebub is first referenced in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16, in which Beelzebub is described as the god of the Philistine city of Ekron.

Jewish scholars have interpreted the title “Lord of Flies” as the Hebrew way of comparing followers of the Canaanite deity Baal to flies.

The name Beelzebub is found throughout the New Testament, mostly as a reference to the prince of demons.

In Mark 3:22, the Pharisees accuse Jesus of driving out demons by the power of Beelzebul, prince of demons. The name also appears in the expanded version in Matthew 12:24, 27 and Luke 11:15, 18-19.

Beelzebub also makes a cameo as the prince of demons in the Testament of Solomon, a Hellenistic Jewish text.

A fly lands between the eyes of U.S. President Barack Obama while he speaks in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington

• Photo By LARRY DOWNING/REUTERS 19 hrs ago

January 24, 2013. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS BUSINESS)

There is this one....

And this one......

And then this one.....

And this one......

And this one.....

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information