Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LARGEST MILITARY RECALL since 1941

Thanks

Default LARGEST MILITARY RECALL since 1941

Rick, somebody please check this out ASAP! I can't do it right now. Urgent!

http://rightsoup.com/breaking-larges...ess-right-now/
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: LARGEST MILITARY RECALL since 1941

Here's the text of the message. I'll get right back to you here.....

Breaking: Largest Military Recall Since

1941 Possibly In Progress Right Now

Email This Post November 20, 2008
    Posted by: Erin
    Tagged: impending riot threats USA, impending terrorist threats USA, Military General Mobilization, military news, Millitary general mobilization, miltary Recall, NCO recall
    Right Soup is hearing that a General Mobilization of ALL former military officers is underway. We caution that the talk we are hearing is conflicting, and that no concrete evidence has been uncovered yet. Still, reports from some who would be affected say that letters began going out on November 17th to all Non Commissioned Officers to recall them to service. Letters to Warrant Officers and Sergeants will go out this coming week. Reportedly some retired military have already gotten their letters. Right Soup is actively searching for scans of said letters, and for confirmation of this news.

A General Mobilization is VERY serious, about as serious as it gets. The Posse Comitatus of 1878 , which limits the use of the military for law enforcement is possibly being cast aside, if the rumored mobilization is for domestic enforcement. The Act can be set aside Executive Order of the President. Bottom line is, something big has to be imminent for this to be happening.

All sectors of society would be affected by this recall; there are doctors, lawyers, policemen, accountants, mechanics etc…it would be a huge disruption of society. For this to be happening would mean the “threat” is something which would occur within the next 3 months. A mobilization of this magnitude would be impossible to hide, so there would be a public pretext issued soon.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I'm going to post some similar articles here. Bear with me.

Currently I don't have a contact to verify this, but I'll work on it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Involuntary recall.»

“Starting in October, as many as 2,500 Marines in the Individual Ready Reserve will begin receiving involuntary activation orders to report for a year of duty, according to a Marine Corps manpower official.” By Faiz Shakir on Aug 22nd, 2006 at 2:13 pm

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...25-2051565.php

Original link no longer exists.

This is a 2006 story.

In looking for information on this, I've found about a dozen, very similar stories scattered across time and space, none of them, save the one that Aplomb posted seems to be recent.

The original article states that there is "conflicting reports".

I didn't happen to check the mail yesterday, but I'm a retired NCO and as far as I know, I've not been recalled. My field was not "critical" but they certainly could use good military personnel.

I would speculate that if this is TRUE - there are a number of reasons we might be doing something like this. President Bush and Congress have the ability to do this, but technically the Pentagon can not do it, unless they go through the President.

President-Elect Obama does NOT have this authority at this time. He's not been sworn in. Now, unless the current administration is "expecting something and soon" - I can't honestly see a reason for this. I COULD see the new administration working on it, for a few reasons. To get military personnel back under the control of the civilian government. If I'm active duty, I can be held accountable under the UCMJ for many things I can't be bothered with as a civilian.

For example: Freedom of Speech, being able to speak out against the current administration if they screw up, while in uniform and under the UCMJ could be jailed and prosecuted.

At this point I'm calling this a false assumption on the part of the blogger. Unless and until this person comes up with a hard-copy of a letter and puts it into an image and places it on the web site, I don't believe any such thing is occurring. However, I will continue to check this out.

Rick
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

RickD Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I’m afraid I’m going to call “BS” on this for the time being.

The wording bugs me… you stated “Warrant Officers and Sergeants” in one statement. Just prior to that you said that “out on November 17th to all Non Commissioned Officers to recall them to service.”

Sergeants are actually “Non-Commissioned Officers”. The Air Force doesn’t have any Warrants any more, I believe the last one retired from service about the time I did or before (2002).

*I* have not received any such letter - and wouldn’t expect to. And I can be recalled up until the age of 60.

I’d ask that the blogger here on this site please provide a photocopy of an original letter, complete with the signature of the originating office as proof of this alleged “recall”.

Thanks
    RickD
    Colorado Springs
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

If it's true I can guess why: somebody is not going to be the president and all hell is going to break loose.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...794;title=APFN

APFN
    US General Mobilization - The National Intel Report
    Wed Nov 19, 2008 18:23

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: US General Mobilization
    Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:38:29 -0800 (PST)
    Reply-To: neoneocortx@yahoo.com
    To: apfn@apfn.org

John Stadtmiller
    The National Intel Report
    interviews John Moore
    2nd hour

18 Nov 2008
    Note: Like John Stadtmiller, John Moore is also talk show host on Republic Broadcasting Network. His profile reads as follows: "John Moore first fought terrorism in 1967 in the streets and alleys of Vietnam . A former member of the Green Berets, John brings to America his vast knowledge of personal security to help others be safe from terrorism. Your personal safety and the safety of your loved ones is your responsibility. You have come to the right place for valuable information that could save your life."
    He is currently a private detective. His web site: http://www.thelibertyman.com/

John Stadtmiller: [8 minutes, 29 seconds into the program]
    I have with us John Moore. John called me before the program today to give me some rather startling information. Good afternoon John.

John Moore: Good afternoon, John, good to be here.
    Stadtmiller: What little tidbit of news do you have for us, sir?

John Moore: Well here is the tidbit. As we speak, letters are being prepared to be mailed to all retired Army officers, U.S. Army officers, calling them back to active duty. That is happening this week. Next week the warrant officers and sergeants get their letters...
    Stadtmiller: ...And?

John Moore: Well, the last time this has happened, I have talked to some of my veteran friends, historians, and so forth. Last time we know was December 1941. This was called a general mobilization. It has not happened since December 1941. It did not happen in Korea , did not happen in Vietnam , has not happened since.
    Stadtmiller: All right, and how did you come across this information?

Moore: The gentleman is a --I got this from a friend of mine. We have known each other for more than 10 years. And he is in the military himself. He was just in the office where the letters are being prepared today.
    Stadtmiller: And what was the battle group that was rotated over from Iraq for the first time in this country's history, that we are going to prepare a battle group?

Moore: Well that group, and the one you are talking about is just a few hundred men. It is a thousand or so. It is a brigade. I believe it is a 1,000 men. [Editors note: Please see the Army Times article "Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1" about the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, Ft. Stewart , Georgia .
    Stadtmiller: Yes. but there were plans to bring more people into this. I read the report a couple of weeks ago. But they are talking about 2008, 2009, and into the future as well. But the important point of this John, is the posse comitatus --the 1878 deal-- that you could not use Armed Forces for any role whatsoever inside the United States that they have just cast that aside.

Moore: If they were to do that, they would need to override it with an Executive Order. A Declaration of Emergency, something of that nature.
    Stadtmiller: Well, they are getting ready for something.

Moore: Absolutely. This is very serious stuff. A general mobilization is about as serious as it gets, John.
    Stadtmiller: Well, we have been hearing their rattlings. I just read yesterday that Obama has --President-elect Obama-- has said that, well, intelligence sources from the military that there may be an impending threat -- a very serious threat to the United States.

Moore: Well, obviously there is. The men and women these letters are going out to are in every sector of society. They are doctors, lawyers, accountants, police officers, firemen all over the United States . It is a very serious disruption nationwide of people's lives and careers. I would not take this lightly. I would not do it haphazardly.
    Stadtmiller: Well, one of the callers into the program, and this is an interesting take on this, that --and John you know this, because you have been in close contact, you have been in the military. You have been in close contact with a lot of military personnel. You know them to be good, God-fearing, law-abiding men.

Moore: 99% of them are, yes sir.
    Stadtmiller: Well, one person who called in thinks that they may be taking in the officers and NCO's out of the communities to prevent any, let us just say, in case of any emergency, well let us just put it this way--

Moore: Compromise the leadership?
    Stadtmiller: There you go.

Moore: We were at a point during the Clinton administration I was aware of officers who were --basically the way the way they conducted themselves, if there was any meetings called without prior notice, that was not scheduled and out of the norm, they would carry a bag with them that had a pistol and a gas mask in it. That is how bad it was during the Clinton administration.
    Stadtmiller: There is something in the wind, John.

Moore: Oh, absolutely. This kind of order would not go out months and months before they needed it. It would be no more than three months away. And you can't hide. Once these mobilization orders go out, you cannot hide the mobilization of tens of thousands of men and women from all over this country. That cannot be hidden. There will have to be a pretext to have this mobilization take place. A public pretext very soon.

Stadtmiller: Well, and here is some other information that you may not have been privy to. Let me dial this up here. There is a company called AEP. Now AEP is one of the largest generators of electricity in the entire country. They generate like 38,000 megawatts of capacity and they are in Texas , Ohio --all over the place. They are based out of Columbus , Ohio . The report that I got was --and let me jump back to it-- the Gabon power plant, and that is actually in Ohio itself, they are moving in trailers. Now one of the electricians that is working at the site said that there is between 45 to 50 trailers that have been moved in with beds, bedding, and MRE's.

Moore: Trailers as in mobile homes or RV's. .
    Stadtmiller: Not RV's. As in mobile-type homes.

Moore: OK.
    Stadtmiller: Now other sites are being checked out. Reports are coming in that in fact a lot of power facilities are having these trailers moved in.

Moore: Well that would be easy to verify all over the United States . These power plants are all over the country.
    Stadtmiller: Yes they are. But I am sitting here and we are all waiting for the second shoe to drop. And I have been watching this and watching this. Everybody has had this uneasy feeling that are we going to have another false flag terrorist attack? The one that has been put through the pipelines so to speak through out the government, throughout the Pentagon, the intelligence agencies in the country, they are all saying "We are not sure what it is, but we think it is big, and we think it is imminent."

Moore: Well clearly that is the case given the information that I have got, and what you are coming across here also, John.
    Stadtmiller: Well John, I do not know exactly what it is. I do not want necessarily to panic people and stampede them, but--

Moore: Well people still get up and go to work in the morning. I am advising my friends who have children in their teens and twenties to get passports and get ready to leave the country.
    Stadtmiller: Well John, where the hell are we going to go?

Moore: Some place with no extradition.
    Stadtmiller: Well hold on there. Because there is something that someone misses. If you are on any sort of government watch list, and you know the computers at the airports have all been ramped up. They all have their lists. Even if you do get out of the country, what makes you think even with a passport we do have a little thing called Interpol, and what makes you think you would be able to stay in a country.

Moore: You would have to get visas before hand, obviously.
    Stadtmiller: And John, my idea about this is I am not going anywhere.

Moore: I am not either. I am talking about youngsters who are draft age. They would just be cannon fodder.
    Stadtmiller: (Laughter) Yes they would be. By the way, you are kind of a shoot 'em up kind of guy. Have you noticed the gun shows?

Moore: All my sources, well, KT Ordnance that was an advertiser on my show, he said, "John, three days after the election, I could have sold 2,000 AR-15's if I had them."
    Stadtmiller: Well, just over the weekend, and one of our people got this from one of our dealers here in central Texas , there was the NIC system, that is the National Instant Criminal background check system, they were getting a million --throughout the country -- they were getting a million calls an hour.

Moore: They must have a very large capacity to be able to handle that number of incoming calls.
    Stadtmiller: Well, if you think about it, if they are handling the entire United States with all the gun shows and all the firearms shops and everything else, they have got to have a large capacity.

Moore: Well, that is amazing. [This transcript ends at 16:56 even though the interview goes on from here].'

=========================

Zeitgeist: Addendum - 123 min
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Any thoughts?

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I have a lot of thoughts.

I was in the Air Force. This article she just posted clears up a few things. It states that "Officers first" then "Warrants" and "NCOS" (Something I called them on, on the original site that posted this originally).

So, the speaker cleared that up.

As I mentioned, I was Air Force, this mentions only Army personnel.

As for this guy mentioning that during the Clinton Administration guys were bringing a "bag with a pistol and a gasmask" I find that information highly dubious.

Military personnel are NOT issues weapons they carry home and around town, so that's a load of nonsense. Military Police whom are assigned to an installation don't take their weapons home either. they are stored in an armory on the base, where they report to, and sign out their duty weapons during their normal duty hours. They return, clean and or clear their weapons (depending on the kind of day they had....) at the end of their duty shift.

Most of them don't necessarily carry a sidearm, and some do and some don't carry a personal weapon in civilian clothing - depending on the state and regulations, CCW permits etc.

So, I think the speaker is talking... out of his ass.

I also do not believe that NIC was getting a million calls an hour... and for that matter, not all states use that. If I go and purchase a weapon, a call is made to the CBI - Colorado Bureau of Investigation which looks me up in the NCIC computer to determine if I have wants, warrants or am a convicted felon. If not, they say, "It's ok to sell him a gun, have a nice day" and I hand them a check or cash, they hand me a gun. I'm happy, they are happy. My name doesn't go into a listing, but the selling company has to keep my paperwork on file.

I can make a trip to a local power plant and check myself, but it's a 40 minute drive and I can't really get that close I don't think. For what it is worth, I can only see they might be calling up some military to go back to duty based on indications the Russians are acting a little more spry than usual. Putin has stated that missile defense is "unacceptable" - and Obama is willing to remove it. So, I don't see the issue, other than I will personally be out of a job in a few months or a year.

I sure don't see a world war springing up around this Obama election. The Islamics aren't going to invade America. American's aren't rioting, Conservatives are clenching their teeth and checking their guns, Liberals are dancing and drinking. No one is going to start a fight - unless they try to take our guns, or shut down the bill of rights. Then it will be a bloody mess....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

My thoughts are I'm stocking up the pantry tonight and hitting up Sheels for 9mm ammo. Not kidding.

Thanks

I've got way too much to do. And now. Ammo is at the top of the list. Don't expect me around here for awhile. I am not trying to cause a panic but you have to understand that I know all 3 branches of government are getting phone calls faxes and letters from everywhere. My best guess is that they have known about this big zero crap but have been hoping to have their man walk right in w/o citizens getting involved to uphold the US Constitution. I'm thinking they know there is no way it can be hidden anymore, that he is not eligible and he is not going to get away with it and when the shocking news comes out there will be riots all across the country. And they won't be angry w/ the big liar, either. Everyone should get angry with the MSM and Fox news and our so-called conservative talk show hosts. Donofrio could only get air time on some anti-semi fringe guy's show, for Pete's sake. They should be reporting on this patriotic activity so that people will be prepared for their messiah to bite the dust. Read some of the comments on the two, count 'em two articles that are in the news about the "natural born" eliegibility lawsuit before the Supreme Court...NOBODY believes it. What does it look like when a whole country full of people find out that it is true??? This doesn't look good. It would make sense that this mobilization is true. If I find out it is fake, I'll be back to say so. There are several vets I'll be talking to as I dig around for the truth. True or false, this has made me realize that survival mode is right at my front door.

Thanks

I have several Army friends whom I speak to all the time.

I'll be looking from my end. I have serious doubts about it.

I looked back on google for articles and found a whole bunch of them with almost the same headlines, going back as far as the 1990s. I suspect that ever few years someone get a wild hair or something and starts making this nonsense up.

I remember that when Clinton went in office they were saying this stuff as well. Hell, back then I believed it.

I'm much less inclined to do so now, having lived through the Clinton era, the Reagan era (and hearing similar stuff about Reagan causing WWIII but actually being there to see it was nothing but hype) and then living through two different Presidents named BUSH with the people whining and crying.

I think this is a load of nonsense, until I see a real copy of a real letter printed for me to look at even if it is scanned in, as far asI'm concerned its nonsense.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Legislation

The text of the relevant legislation is as follows:
    18 U.S.C. § 1385. Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus
    Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
    Also notable is the following provision within Title 10 of the United States Code (which concerns generally the organization and regulation of the armed forces and Department of Defense):
    10 U.S.C. § 375. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel
    The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.

[edit] Recent legislative events

On September 26, 2006, President Bush urged Congress to consider revising federal laws so that the U.S. military could seize control immediately in the aftermath of a natural disaster, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
    These changes were included in the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122), which was signed into law on Oct 17, 2006, subsequently repealed in their entirety.[1]
    Section 1076 is titled "Use of the Armed Forces in major public emergencies". It provided that:
    The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.[2]
    The actual text is on pages 322–323 of the legislation.
    As of 2008, these changes have been repealed in their entirety, reverting to the original 1878 wording of the Posse Comitatus Act.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Here's the difference, as you well know, Rick. Clinton was eligible and he won and those of us on the right don't start rioting. Now have half the population vote in a false messiah to give out jobs and money and housing and education and something for everyone, and on top of that, he has solved the black oppressed & victimization feeling ... and then rip it away including what blacks thought was their historical triumph, with white news messengers in what is still seen as a white house and a white government by them; coupled with how some of the liberals in whatever groups you care to point out are outspoken and violent and intent on having their way and shutting conservatives up by whatever means is deemed neccessary. Our neighborhoods are certain to look like fubar.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Here's the difference, as you well know, Rick. Clinton was eligible and he won and those of us on the right don't start rioting. Now have half the population vote in a false messiah to give out jobs and money and housing and education and something for everyone, and on top of that, he has solved the black oppressed & victimization feeling ... and then rip it away including what blacks thought was their historical triumph, with white news messengers in what is still seen as a white house and a white government by them; coupled with how some of the liberals in whatever groups you care to point out are outspoken and violent and intent on having their way and shutting conservatives up by whatever means is deemed neccessary. Our neighborhoods are certain to look like fubar.
    Actually, there's no difference in William J. Clinton and Barry... they are both black Presidents, both of them were socialists. Both of them were elected in the same sort of circumstances, the exception being that Mr. Bush #1 was on his first term and lost. Mr. Bush #2 was already in his second term and Barack Obama beat him too, without realizing that he wasn't actually running against him, but was running against John McCain.

McCain was viewed as "One more Bush". Which he ain't. He's a liberal.

Anyway - I'm not arguing that point.

What you're correct about here, and I agree, is that Obama is considered by some to be a messiah. He isn't. He's a normal, everyday, African American. He's no different than any of the rest of Black America except he managed to get to college whereas many who would emulate him, did not.

He's smart, pretty much stayed out of the ghetto - cept when he was buying drugs and such, but you know you can't really blame him for wanting to escape.

Look - this thread isn't ABOUT Obama, or Conservatives, or Liberals. This thread you started is about an alleged recall of all retired military personnel in the US.

I don't see it happening. I think it is nonsense.

I checked my mail today and the only thing in there was my new "Restricted Radio Operators License" from the FCC (Need it to operate radio stations on boats, and land, and in various bands I currently wasn't operating in...)

No recall letter. Two retired military personnel with whom I spoke to before I left work today, both officers, have not received any such letters. One was infantry, retired as a Lt. Col. The other whose rank I'm not certain of retired in the last three years, served in Iraq and Afghanistan, no letters.

Would seem to me that what folks are thinking is that certain military people are being recalled due to their ability to protect/defend installations.

I just don't see that happening.

Iran has enough uranium for a bomb, I heard today.

That won't start a nuclear war probably, but it will certainly put a damper on things if DC got suddenly nuked on the 20th of January, and all the military men on the planet couldn't protect anyone against that sort of attack. They'd all be vaporised.

What is it we're afraid of?

Rick
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Look, Rick, I hope it is nothing. Good grief I don't get paid to do any investigating. Nor do I get any recognition. There's nothing in it for me except for maybe to say I told you so when everything all goes to hell. lol I thought this military recall might be legit but I only posted the link rather than the contents until somebody might be able to verify things. If you aren't aware of anything further, fine.

Obviously if it is happening, and since vector asked if we had any thoughts on it anyway, well it stand to reason that I would be thinking "why". You can call Bill Clinton black all you want but that isn't what people see, think, voted, perceive, etc. It is not the same thing. Obama presented himself as black for the reason of duping the black population and becoming their savior, and using them to ensure his popular victory. It is no stretch to figure if there really is an involuntary military recall that the reason is here at home and not on foreign soil.

People are losing their homes and jobs and the stock market is going nuts which is a great deal based on consumer confidence or lack thereof. Frannie & Freddie and all the money that was stolen and then the taxpayers money is required to take care of things. Our government, to a lot of people, initially appeared to be coming to the rescue of our economic crisis. But then when it comes down to the people who are working families and not in banking and financing, the government says no bail out. The government cannot bail everyone out and when they don't do so like w/ the big 3, conclusions are drawn that the government is corrupt through and through and so the civil unrest has already begun. Most people don't know who is responsible for what, how much money each ran off with, blaming Bush and the Republicans mostly. "What are we afraid of?" Nothing. Our military policing America and Martial Law solves everything. lol.

Thanks

I think this is a load of nonsense, until I see a real copy of a real letter printed for me to look at even if it is scanned in, as far asI'm concerned its nonsense.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7700

I found this in another location concerning this

I got my letter in the mail today.

Here's what it said in part.....

SUBJECT: Recall from Retired Status

A. Name:***** *****
    B. Retired grade: E-6
    C. Serial Number: ***-**-****
    D. PMOS:
    E. Current mailing Address:
    F. Date Retired: 10 OCT 86

Petty Officer *****, You have been selected for recall to active duty for a period of not less than three yrears; or a period of time which will extend beyond your 55th birthday or 30 years active Federal service whichever is sooner and; You will not be eligible for voluntary release from active duty during the period of service for which recalled, but may be released from active duty for the convenience of the Government; and while recalled to active duty, You will be subject to all provisions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice including discharge from the service pursuant thereto and all Navy regulations including those providing for administrative reduction; but any administrative seperation from the service will be acomplished by releasing you from active duty rather than by discharge, except where other action is directed by Headquarters, Department of the Navy.

1. Inclosure
    Report of Physical Examination

The rest was just **** about where i was to report to and when for processing.

BM1(SW) USN 1974-1986

Continued...

I don't know what they would want with me. I was just a run of the mill Boatswain's mate. The ships I served on are long ago put up in mothballs or scrapped. My specialty was driving landing craft, and I went to Nuclear Weapons handling school. Other than that, I don't see what they need me for. Besides the fact that my body is a wreck and they probably don't have any uniforms big enough to fit my fat ass. I wonder what would happen if I just ignored the letter and didn't show up in Detroit for processing.

Thanks

That is one totally informative site. Check for any developments. Here's one of the comments:

rogue2/sunflower:

weve got US officers/soldiers being recalled; its possible that through the recent training exercises of foreign troops on our soil (see alex jones` material in police state 1,2, and 3), we have the necessary manpower to distribute food/supplies when something happens (translation: when they do something to us.).

in september, a standing brigade was permanently assigned to the northeast... thats typically 5000 guys.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/09/24/army/

according to the article, the defense authorization act of 2006 gives the president the right to use the soldiers under martial law, antiwar protests that get unruly, or a terrorist incident. the article said they were being trained for nonlethal combat techniques.

another poster mentioned the recall of troops from wisconsin... i was there in the early 90s and had a roommate who was in ROTC. during his national guard weekends, they trained extensively for riot control. i recall him asking for volunteer rioters to make the scenarios more realistic.

ALL THAT SAID.... it seems that our distinguished colleagues on the ATS forum think its most likely a hoax:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412473/pg1

i think we should chill out and relax until we get some more credible evidence.

Thanks

The original source of that letter is from here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage667548/pg3 and they are saying that that radio host is a credible source as well.

Thanks

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The story...

I guess I've posted out of order since I didn't really talk about how what all this IRR business is about anyway.

The first thing about enlisting in the Armed Forces is that after you sign on the dotted line, you owe Uncle Sam eight years of service in total. This is called the mandatory service obligation or MSO. It can be fulfilled with a combination of time on active duty and time in the National Guard (NG) or in the Reserves (active or inactive). So I did my active duty time and after I was released in August 2006, I was placed into the inactive ready reserve or IRR. This is called a calculated gamble. Unfortunately, the dice didn't roll my way.

So now I've been activated for 400 days and after I am released again, I still won't be eligible to resign my commission until December 2010. So theoretically, I could be called up again a day before I really could quit the Army and I'd still have to march back off to war.

http://littleswitch.blogspot.com/

Thanks

1. I have no opinion on the truth factor concerning the current recall letters.
    2. The manner in which the letters were posited was "chumming" for fear- complete with the moving to europe bit, and this directly addressed to worried moms- youngsters who are draft age. They would just be cannon fodder.

3. I expect something similar and reasonable down the pike- perhaps within a year, perhaps already. Pension funds dried up, monetary unit out of whack, national security and terrorist "alerts", war. This is hypothetical, but I think even McCain would posit something similar but voluntary. Bama-toast. Hilary or Biden- "back to work for us or no check". Even the compulsory national service is not a bad idea in itself- but the nation is polarized and the dingbats in charge cannot unite lower dingbats without a galvanizing theme and purpose.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thread Information