Thread: Happy Thanksgiving - From the Staff at TAA

Thanks

Default Happy Thanksgiving - From the Staff at TAA

To the Posters and Visitors at the Transasian Axis web site and forums;

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the posters, and the visitors that come here daily for their time they take each day to visit the site.

While you enjoy your time with your family and friends tomorrow, we'd like to remind everyone to "Thank a Military Person" - and keep them in your prayers throughout the Holiday Season, and every day they are out there defending our American Way of Life.

If you see someone in uniform, stop and simply say "Thanks for your service!" - and even if you embarrass them a bit, that's ok, they will certainly appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

So - to all who celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday, remember, part of the reason we have this holiday in the first place were the first American Settlers who braved the cold, and harsh "New World" and died trying to settle here. Over the years that explorer-pioneer attitude and mind set would create this country as it is today. Without them, and the men and women who followed in their footsteps, and our brave and true military, we'd not be the America we are today.

With that - I personally wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving - and the best of Holiday greetings, Christmas wishes for you and your loved ones, and may the next year bring more challenge to you as an American and Free person.

Freedom, my friends, isn't free and we should all be thankful for the Freedom we have, but remember, it didn't come easily - but can be taken from us easily. Remember to be vigilant and alert and ready for our future.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rick Donaldson
    TAA Administrator
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving - From the Staff at TAA

Perspective

One day, the father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the express purpose of showing him how poor people live. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, 'How was the trip?'

'It was great, Dad.'

'Did you see how poor people live?' the father asked.

'Oh yeah,' said the son.

'So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?' asked the father

The son answered:

'I saw that we have one dog and they had four.
    We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end.
    We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night.
    Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.
    We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight.
    We have servants who serve us, but they serve others.
    We buy our food, but they grow theirs.
    We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them.'

The boy's father was speechless. Then his son added, 'Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are.'

Isn't perspective a wonderful thing?

Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for everything we have, instead of worrying about what we don't have. Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!

Pass this on to family, friends and acquaintances and help them refresh their perspective and appreciation.

'Life is too short and friends are too few.'
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Great holiday message Rick!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

and if you're too full after your Turkey Dinner to walk here's a little finger excerise to do.....

http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

Jag

Thanks

Right and just to give thanks to God always and everywhere- and all the little gods (psalm 92) so thanks.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Today, for the first time in I honestly can't remember how long, I am not worried about how the turkey turns out, cause it's still in the freezer. Today, I'm not gonna be worried about how my dressing turns out, either.
    Today, I'm finally going to allow myself to post here again.
    Today, I'm finally gonna take a deep breath.
    Today, friends, I'm going to Indianapolis, Stouts Field to be more precise. Today, my son returns home from Iraq, the turkey and dressing and all can wait for a more convenient time, when we can ALL enjoy it together again.
    Ya'll have a good one,as good a one as you possibly can, but as the song went,"Ya can't touch this."

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Tell your son thanks MTS! Glad you get to have him home for for the holiday!

This will be the first Thanksgiving my family has had without my younger brother. He just shipped out to Afghanistan with the 3/8 Marines a couple weeks ago.

Thanks

Tell your son "Thanks" from all of us MT.

Rick

Happy Thanksgiving all.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This year I'm thankful to be with my family, that my wife is going back to college, for the sacrifices all our soldiers have made so the rest of us could be free to celebrate.

I hope all the troops overseas have the very best thanksgiving possible. I still remember when George W. Bush went over to Iraq one year and served the troops their dinner. Regardless of the Media and the nutjob lefties, Bush is a good man and I wish him a happy thanksgiving too.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

That's great news, MTS.

Likewise, tell him I said "Thank you."

Thanks

So my thanksgiving went off without a hitch and I spent most of the evening pleasantly full bellied and around family and friends. The only thing that could have made it better is if I could have spent a bit of time with each of you.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thanks

If we're now talking post Thanksgiving day, I unfortunately had more than one turkey at the table. Life goes on.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thread Information