Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Colorado Members Read

Thanks

Default Re: Colorado Members Read

Can you believe this, this vid was flagged and you must comfirm that you aren't a minor by registering on Youtube to see it. If you look real hard, at the 1:58 mark, you'll see in the background on the right side a Pali flag carried along onto our side of the street against police orders. Follow that flag to where it gets removed from him on the left side of the screen by our people and then a scuffle ensues because he doesn't feel he needs to leave.

I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

This one is from the counter-protest across the street. Here's how it opens: "Takbir!" "allahu akbar!"

I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I think this news coverage from Colorado Springs is the most fair:

There is also a blog in the news that I want to have a record of here. I wrote as AplombDenver: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...i-palestine-p/

including my experience:
    The rally to show support for Israel and for the right of Israel to defend herself was great. I'm glad that I was able to be there and to be a part of it. Thank you to all who came out to help make it a success. With one voice, thousands of us made it known that we stand with Israel. We had speakers who spoke with conviction and truth. Unless people were close to the front, it was difficult to hear what they were saying due to the terrorist supporters/protesters ranting and chanting loudly to try to shout down that truth. Yet most of those in attendance did not need to hear what was said but just wanted to be a part. We were there to send a message to Israel, which has now been sent and will certainly build morale.
    Down at the street it was a great showing of unity among Christians and Jews standing side by side to stand up to the hatred and the lies being blasted at us by those on the other side of the street who openly support terrorism. They were saying "Stop this occupation, stop this genocide, Tancredo telling lies, takbir! Takbir!" Takbir means "shout allah akbar". It is really difficult to imagine that in this context Shout allah akbar means God is great with a . This is a jihad war cry. Don't be mistaken. About 4pm some of these loving protesters passed my children who were waiting their turn at the portapotti and they shouted a chant at us, a woman and young children: "F---, f--- Israel." among a couple of other nasty things. I want you guys to know something. Your message was loud and clear: my kids know which side is the right side thanks entirely to your own words. If you want to educate your children, skip the news, bring them to watch a pro-Hamas protest group.

Thread Information