Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Progressive Tyranny - Open discussion Thread

Thanks

Default Re: Progressive Tyranny - Open discussion Thread

Or sticks and stones.... or bows and arrows.

I kinda like the rope and fire angle though.

Thanks

Kit Carson Park in New Mexico renamed over American Indian concerns

June 11, 2014: Devin Myers, from Taos, skateboards through Kit Carson Memorial Cemetery at Kit Carson Park in Taos, N.M.AP/Albuquerque Journal

TAOS, N.M. – A northern New Mexico town council has voted to change the name of Kit Carson Park over concerns by critics that the famed scout and explorer was cruel to American Indians.

The Taos Town Council passed a resolution Tuesday to rename the downtown park Red Willow following a presentation from activists, the Albuquerque Journal reports.
    Council member Fritz Hahn said one American Indian activist felt uncomfortable in the park, which is named after someone who egregiously hurt her people. "We have got to heal the wreckage of the past, and Kit Carson is part of that," Hahn said

Carson, who died in in 1868, is buried in the cemetery at the park and his name is all over Taos. He largely is known as an explorer, trapper, soldier and American Indian agent.

But Carson was ordered by the U.S. Army to relocate around 8,000 Navajo men, women and children 300 miles from Arizona to Fort Sumner, New Mexico, on what's called the "Long Walk." An estimated 200 Navajos died from cold and starvation after traveling in brutal and harsh winter conditions for almost two months.

Taos Pueblo tribal Secretary Ian Chisholm says the pueblo viewed the council's actions as a gesture of "healing and reconciling the past."

Karen Douglas, executive director of the Kit Carson Home and Museum in Taos, declined to comment about the park renaming. "It's not our responsibility or concern," she said. "These are issues people are very sensitive about, and we are aware of that."

Native American and indigenous sensitivities have been in the national forefront recently, with some pushing for a name change for the National Football League's Washington Redskins.

In April, for example, the Minneapolis City Council changed Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day.

And in Phoenix, a mountain known as Squaw Peak was renamed Piestewa Peak in 2008. The new name honors Lori Piestewa, an American Indian soldier who died in 2003 while serving in Iraq.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I know we generally do NOT quote or use anything from Alex Jones - and he IS a bit of a hate monger. Doesn't like the Jews for sure.

But this is kind of silly. lol

U.S. Military Blocks ********.com

Website censored for over 700,000 active duty servicemembers worldwide

[IMG]http://hw.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/190614block.jpg[/IMG]

by Paul Joseph Watson | June 19, 2014

The U.S. Military has blocked ********.com, with active duty personnel contacting us to confirm that the website is inaccessible to over 700,000 servicemembers worldwide having been labeled “violence/hate/racism.”

A servicemember forwarded the above print out which shows that the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), which serves “more than 707,000 Sailors, Marines and civilians in 620 locations in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Japan, making it the largest internal computer network in the world,” is censoring ********.com in order to “safeguard the security posture and/or to maintain the operational integrity of the NMCI.”

The message is entitled “Access Denied by NETWARCOM Policy,” with the block being approved by the “Naval Network Warfare Command Battle Watch Captain.” Click here for an enlargement showing the message.

To emphasize, the block is not being imposed by an external web filtering software program used by the Navy, but by the Navy’s own private intranet system. The NMCI is so vast that it is second only to the public Internet in size, comprising 4,100 servers that handle over 2.3 petabytes of data.

We also received the following email from a separate active duty member of the U.S. Military confirming the block.
    “Hello, I visit ******** every day @ home and at work to keep up to date with latest news that I cannot find in the mainstream media. I am active duty military and my fellow comrades and I follow ******** and which usually ends up in discussion. Just recently my comrades and I have noticed the ******** website has now been blocked on all our computers. I believe its another attempt for the govt to censor out the truth. I feel this story should be shared and at least ******** should be notified. As for my comrades and I we feel like its another attempt to take our freedoms which we fight for. Thank you for everything you do. Let the truth be told and never quit. If there is anything we can do please let us know.”
    Yesterday we reported on how the Blue Coat corporate web filtering service, which is used by many large companies, had blocked ********.com by placing it in the same category under the banner of “violence/hate/racism.” The ban was lifted following complaints.

It goes without saying that ********.com is an independent news website and has nothing whatsoever to do with advocating violence, hate or racism, unless of course you define “hate” as being adversarial to government corruption and abuse.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to suggest that I n f o w a r s’ aggressive recent coverage of the VA scandal may have been a primary reason for the upper echelons of the U.S. Military imposing the ban.

******** routinely receives emails from users who are unable to access the website because it has been blocked by filters used by government facilities, transport hubs, large corporations and other institutions.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of ********.com and Prison Planet.com.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Alex Jones is an infected hemorrhoid on the anus of the internet.

Thanks

LOL

With that, I completely agree.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Let's now usurp July... ok?

Los Angeles Hearts Islam: Terror Gets Its Own Month

Written by Audrey Russo on June 25, 2014

It’s official…LA IS La-La Land. In a frenzied attempt to prove their “diversity”, the Los Angeles City Council adopted a resolution on Wednesday recognizing the contributions of the Muslim American community and declared July 2014 as Muslim American Heritage Month.

Seriously, people…put down the Bong and back away, slowly…

This decision begs the question: Was everyone on the LA City Council conscious during this vote?

Not only has the Islamic community NOT contributed to the United States in any beneficial way, BUT they have not benefited freedom NOR humanity since the inception of Islam in the 7th Century.

A blood-thirsty ideology, started by a tyrannical politician (Muhammed), who…not unlike the world despots today…destroyed all his non-supporters. His devout followers today follow ever-so-carefully in his bloody footsteps. Obedient to the words of the Quran, the Hadiths (sayings of the prophet) and the Sunnah (practices of the prophet)…these religious zealots commit some of the most heinous acts in the world today.

The list of acts by Muhammed’s minions is interminable (because it has never ceased). According to The Religion Of Peace, Islamic terrorists have carried out more that 23,000 deadly terror attacks since 9-11 (see link for complete list). And THAT does not include kidnappings, child marriages, female genital mutilations, sex slavery, floggings, privation, etc…which sores into the millions.

Was this what LA’s City Council was thinking about when they declared a month for Islam?

It’s ostensible that the Leftists in CA are obsessed with proving to the world that they are fair, tolerant and generous to all (well, all those who either agree with them or are deemed not as “evolved” as they and needing care). But to laud an ideology that has brought destitution, fear, disease, imprisonment, slavery, destruction and death wherever they plant their barbaric behinds, is not only feckless to the freedoms we treasure…but pernicious to our national security.

John Quincy Adams (for the Left: He was our 6th President) described the Quran in one of his essays as follows:
    The precept of the koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force.
    And quoting a Muslim Scholar from the 14th century, Ibn Khaldoun, clarifying that holy war is the duty of every Muslim. From his famed work, Muqaddimah: “In the Muslim community, the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the (Muslim) mission and (the obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force.”

There is nothing honorable about this ideology. What has been exhibited…historically by its founder, and today by its followers…is a hateful, intolerant system that seeks to annihilate those who oppose it.

So, to the REST of LA: I believe you are much more intelligent and humane than those on this council. For the sake of democracy and freedom…prove me right and condemn this proclamation.

It’ll be a step in the right direction.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/06/los-an...V9mt2c3oID2.99
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

America. A book. A movie.

A book removed from the shelves of Costo. Americans dump Costco.

Costco #Nosale Dumps ‘America’

Then Costco’s management lied about why the discount chain dumped Dinesh D’Sousa’s new book, and why they are reordering it after the unexpected public backlash.

The store has kept Hillary Clinton’sHard Choices” on its shelves, despite the fact that, by most accounts, the few people who wasted $20.95 on it are filing it in their starter-log boxes for next winter.

Yet D’Sousa’s book, “America: Imagine a World Without Her,” was tossed out on the eve of its companion film documentary’s—all but guaranteed to be a box office smash—release in theaters last week.

Newsmax:

Thousands of Costco shoppers took to the wholesaler’s Facebook page threatening to drop their store memberships after the retailer pulled copies of Dinesh D’Souza’s newest anti-Obama book from its shelves, but a company official insists the decision was financial, not political.

And the reaction got almost immediate results as the company announced it would put D’Souza’s book, “America: Imagine a World Without Her,” back on its shelves, despite, what it says are poor sales.

“Costco is not a book store. Our book shelf space is very limited,” read a statement posted shortly after 8 p.m. on Tuesday. “We exercise discipline in the best utilization of that limited space based solely on what our members are buying. We can’t carry every title that our members are interested in reading. We are constantly monitoring book sales, and make decisions to pull books off the shelves frequently based on sales volume to make room for other titles. Politics or controversy over content do not influence our decisions.”

Which is why the chain’s co-founders hosted fund-raisers in their own living rooms with Barack Obama in 2012, donating hundreds of thousands to his campaign, and why they still support his efforts to make the U.S. the greatest Third World nation on earth.

As one might expect almost no one is buying either the company’s hastily contrived excuse, or its reason for reordering the title.

“You are lying. This is VERY POLITICAL….or you would have pulled Hillary’s book…which is tanking in sales,” wrote Facebook contributor Julie Ann Busch before the decision to restock the book.

“By refusing to sell an anti-Obama book, you come across as a bunch of self-censoring fascists,” added Shobhna Kapoor.

Even after the decision, anger at the company was still showing on the Facebook page. “Your (sic) full of baloney,” wrote Linda Marie Hamlet. “The book is high on the best seller list. If you think we believe your twist then you need to look at all the comments and those including me who are pulling our membership. Costly move for you, Costco!!!”

So, Costco, I guess it’s thanks but no thanks. America will just buy its baby-butt wipes somewhere else.

But you guys keep up the good work: help Barry hike the minimum wage, so the heretofore hard-working stock clerks at your competitors’ stores can collect their unemployment benefits.

HT/Tea Party News Network [Image]
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepol...om-its-stores/

Costco pulls book by anti-Obama author Dinesh D’Souza from its stores

Posted on July 8, 2014 | By Joel Connelly

Costco has pulled from its stores a new book by virulent anti-Obama author Dinesh D’Souza, setting off a landslide of suspicion, criticism and racy innuendo Tuesday from media voices on the right.
    The co-founders of the Issaquah-based retail giant, Jim Sinegal and Jeffrey Brotman, both hosted the 44th president in 2012 for fundraisers in their homes. Both Obama and Vice President Joe Biden have visited Costco stores, and Sinegal spoke at the 2012 Democratic Convention.
    Rush Limbaugh: “Costco comes along and openly supports a massive increase in the minimum wage. They can afford it. They are tight with Obama. They want Obama to succeed.”

The official reason for removal of the book is slow sales, a Costco official told the conservative WND website, which broke the story. The book had reportedly sold 3,600 copies at Costco, 700 of them last week.

Although he has a longstanding relationship with the Cedar Park Church in Bothell, D’Souza has felt the welcome mat pulled before in the Seattle area. In 2006, Lakeside School once extended and then withdrew a speaking invitation from the conservative author.

D’Souza has been involved in conservative politics since the Reagan era. He edited an alternative conservative newspaper at Dartmouth and was nicknamed “Distort D’Newza” by campus liberals — a nickname used in last Sunday’s New York Times Magazine.

The Dartmouth Review wrote seriously about academic standards, defended the school’s soon-to-be jettisoned Indian mascot, ridiculed the university’s affirmative action policies, and mocked the music class of an African-American professor.

D’Souza is best known for his articles and books, arguing that President Obama’s political philosophy was shaped by the anti-colonial views of the “philandering, inebriated” father he almost never saw.

Obama is “trapped in his father’s time machine,” D’Souza has written. “Incredibly, the U.S. is being ruled according to the dreams of a Luo tribesman of the 1950′s.”

D’Souza can be outrageous. He reserved special blame for the 9/11 attacks, writing: “The cultural left and its allies in Congress, the media, Hollywood, the non-profit sector and the universities are the primary cause of the volcano of anger toward America that erupts from the Islamic world.”

D’Souza is also a convicted felon. He was indicted this year on charges of channeling illegal campaign donations to a U.S. Senate candidate in New York, and pleaded guilty in May as part of a plea bargain with federal prosecutors. Conservative media claimed he was a victim of political persecution.

A similar claim is being raised with removal of “America: Imagine a World Without Her” from Costco.

“I am a national conservative author. It will be my pleasure to encourage my significant audience not to shop at Costco,” Ron Ewart, a veteran Eastside property rights activist, e-mailed followers on Tuesday night.

Rush Limbaugh rumbled into the debate Tuesday, poo-poohing Costco’s explanation of low sales and saying: “But it is political. And for crying out loud, this guy Sinegal, again, is a multi-hundred-thousand donor to the Democrats. He’s an Obama sycophant.”

Limbaugh morphed into a discussion of the national — and Puget Sound — debate over raising the minimum wage. Obama has called for increasing the federal $7.25-an-hour minimum wage to $10.10. Several states, and Seattle, have raised it higher.
    “Costco comes along and openly supports a massive increase in the minimum wage,” said Limbaugh. “They can afford it. They are tight with Obama. They want Obama to succeed . . . And don’t ask me to explain how a capitalist oriented company that’s interested in selling stuff and is very profit oriented and how in the world they can sidle up and be a close friend of Obama.”
    (Costco’s treatment of employees is considered by some to be a major business asset, holding onto staff and attracting socially conscious shoppers.)
    D’Souza described the withdrawal of his book as “very odd” and spoke to WND about “the strong relationship my publisher and I have had with Costco.”
    D’Souza is promoting a movie that has the same name as his book.
    Brotman and Sinegal have been among the big political donors known informally as “whales.” Brotman hosted a $17,900-a-person brunch for Obama in February of 2012, with Bill Gates in attendance. About 200 people gathered in a tent outside Sinegal’s house in July for a $5,000 (and up) per person fundraiser.
    Sinegal would later give a why-Democrats-are-good-for-business speech to the Democratic National Convention.
    When Obama showed up at a Costco outlet last January, Washington Post writer Jaime Fuller joked that it “might be the most successful union of a politician and a supermarket in American history.”

Categories: Barack Obama, big money, campaign money, Democrats, Uncategorized
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Book Rankings: Hillary vs. America

Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Costco's owner is notoriously left wing, donating a lot of money to lefties. No surprise at this.

Thanks

No, not really. But I'll bet he was surprised about the contacts he got on facebook. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

These are the kinds of Muslim PIGS we have in America. For the records you Islamic Fuck, this is AMERICA and we are NOT going to accept Islam, or Sharia so get the hell out of our country.

DHS’s Elibiary moves on

by Bullright
    Mohamed Elibiary has left the building

Frank Gaffney, Jr | Center for Security Policy | September 5, 2014

Mohamed Elibiary, an Islamist with extensive ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and a record of influence operations in the service of its agenda, has announced his departure after five years on the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council. We can only hope that – at a moment when the danger posed by shariah-adherent Muslims is becoming more palpable by the day – the Department decided to stop legitimating an advisor who has publicly championed that it was, “ inevitable that ‘Caliphate’ return”, contended that the United States is “an Islamic country with an Islamically compliant constitution.”

Elibiary had always been brazen in his support for Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood in particular, including featuring the Muslim Brotherhood “R4Bia” symbol on his twitter page, and publicly lauding Muslim Brotherhood ideologue Sayyid Qutb.

In 2011, Elibiary was also suspected of utilizing his security clearance in order to access confidential documents from the Texas Department of Public Safety, and seeking to “shop” the files to journalists in order to label then Presidential candidate Governor Rick Perry an “Islamophobe.” In May 2014, during testimony before Congress, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson admitted to Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX), that this was “problematic.”

Whatever the cause of Elibiary’s departure from a senior advisory capacity in the Obama administration, it must be welcomed because – as documented in the Center for Security Policy’s online, video-based course entitled The Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Enemy Within” (MuslimBrotherhoodinAmerica.com) – he played a prominent role in blinding the U.S. government to the threat posed by the Brotherhood’s “civilization jihad.”
    Read more: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...-the-building/

Certainly welcome news, but it is only about time. The recent inevitable caliphate statements may have finally pushed it over the top. Whatever the exact reasons, that he was such an advocate of Islamists should have caused his ouster long ago. I am interested to see where he resurfaces.

Here is an ’09 interview where he told CNN that “institutions like Mosques or Islamic schools are not really conduits of radicalization.” And then Elibiary accuses “R-wingers” of misinterpreting his words. He went on to compare the radical appeal to that of the civil rights movement .
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Found this and it was tood good to not post. (FLOTUS - LOLZ!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

A long time ago, when I was a young-un, I remember someone talking about a "new language" and telling me how "America will soon be speaking this instead of English, you'd better learn it".

That someone was a teacher in elementary school, her name escaping me today. I was thinking about this incident in my life many long years ago and thought "Something was fishy about that" and now probably fifty years later as the memory returns to me, I looked it up.

The language was "Esperanto".

Well, in my research, I find THIS:

GEORGE SOROS'S ROOTS AND DEVELOPMENT

George Soros was born to Tividar and Erzebat Schwartz, non-practicing Jews, in Budapest, Hungary on August 12, 1930. Tivadar was an attorney by profession, but the consuming passion of his life was the promotion of Esperanto—an artificial, “universal” language created during the 1880s in hopes that people worldwide might be persuaded to drop their native tongues and speak Esperanto instead—thereby, in theory at least, minimizing their nationalist impulses while advancing intercultural harmony. In 1936, Tivadar changed his family surname to Soros—a future-tense Esperanto verb meaning “will soar.”13

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977

You know... if I didn't know better, when I was a child in the 60s and 70s, they were already brainwashing us then.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    A long time ago, when I was a young-un, I remember someone talking about a "new language" and telling me how "America will soon be speaking this instead of English, you'd better learn it".

That someone was a teacher in elementary school, her name escaping me today. I was thinking about this incident in my life many long years ago and thought "Something was fishy about that" and now probably fifty years later as the memory returns to me, I looked it up.

The language was "Esperanto".

Well, in my research, I find THIS:

[/SUP][/B]

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977

You know... if I didn't know better, when I was a child in the 60s and 70s, they were already brainwashing us then.
    Soros, despite his Jewish roots, was also involved with the Hungarian Fascist 'Arrow Cross' party during WWII. Now he's using his millions to help Fascists in Ukraine against Russia. He also bankrolls Obama and the Left here.

Esperanto, 'universal fascism', George Soros, it's all connected AP, and there is an conspiracy which is international in scope. And yeah, they have been at it for a while.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thread Information