Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama isolating America from its Allies

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama isolating America from its Allies

Obama looks like a muppet in that video.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    You know I never believed in that "One World" bullshit.

Now I am seeing the light.
    Yeah, but I think the difference being with the 'NWO/ZOG' Kooks out there is that I think the PTB have decided some time ago that Islam is the perfect 'Glue' to hold their New World Order together, a totalitarian 'Religion' that is a perfect form of social conformism and control.

I mean, notice how every decision made in recent times politically by the West has made the world safe only for the Moslems? Bosnia, Kossovo, Iraq, Libya, and now Syria...The whole 'Arab Spring' charade?

Thanks

What I don't get is SIDING with the Muslims.

You know, I am fine with live and let live, leave me alone, I leave you alone.... but when you apologize for bullshit that didn't really have anything to do with a video for instance, it's beyond the pale.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    What I don't get is SIDING with the Muslims.

You know, I am fine with live and let live, leave me alone, I leave you alone.... but when you apologize for bullshit that didn't really have anything to do with a video for instance, it's beyond the pale.
    Walid Shoebat seems to think this 'Movie' was plotted by islamic terrorists themselves, probably as a cover for what happened in Libya I would think.

Thanks

I've got my doubts about that... but then again, the guy they arrested had some kind of a record so who knows?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Add Treasury Attack On Germany As Another Obama Foreign Policy Mistake

8 Comments

Posted 11/01/2013 06:46 PM ET

Diplomacy: We seem to be going out of our way to alienate friends and allies in recent months, even as we embolden our foes. Next up for special treatment: Germany.

Britain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Mexico, Russia, the European Union — all have found, to varying degrees, an unreliable partner in the U.S. under President Obama. To an astounding degree, the diplomacy of this administration has been both inept and, in many cases, reckless. Now, it's the Federal Republic of Germany's turn for the Obama treatment.

In an insulting swipe, Obama's Treasury Department took Germany to task last week for running a big trade surplus with the rest of the world — as if making products that are so good others want to buy them is a bad thing.

Germany joins the world's other top economies, China and Japan, for special U.S. criticism. Germans' reliance on exports, Treasury argues, is a problem for the rest of the world and especially the struggling nations of a European Union collectively in recession.

"Germany's anemic pace of domestic demand growth and dependence on exports," the Treasury said, has created "a deflationary bias for the euro area, as well as for the world economy."

The timing of such a critique is strange, coming just days after Germany's loud complaints about the U.S. National Security Agency spying on its citizens — including Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Treasury's comments so outraged the normally calm and measured Merkel that her government is now talking about ignoring a U.S. extradition request so that Edward Snowden can come to Germany and testify about NSA spying there. He may even be given asylum.

Other than stoking anger, what did the report accomplish? Treasury looked hypocritical, completely ignoring the fiscal and economic mess here in the U.S. — which has built trillion-dollar deficits, soaring debt, falling family incomes and jobless growth, but little else.

Under Obama, the U.S. is running a record current account deficit that requires foreigners to send huge amounts of money here to keep us afloat.

That giant sucking sound you hear? It's the rest of the world's savings coming here to pay for the Democrats' obscene post-stimulus spending binge.
    The "deflationary bias" of which our Treasury speaks is accurate — but only if used to describe the U.S. under this president. We're still at least 7 million jobs short of where we should be, and economic growth of below 2% is anemic at best. Can't blame that on Germany.
    And how about this: U.S. data show that, since Obama entered office in 2009, Germany's economy on a per capita basis has grown 3.7% — more than twice the 1.8% per person of the Obama economy. If anything, Obama should not be insulting but consulting with Merkel to learn how to make an economy grow during hard times.
    The Treasury flap is just another in a long line of diplomatic miscues that have ruined our global reputation and left friend and foe alike scratching their heads over U.S. incompetence.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...#ixzz2jbrSDeaU
    Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Companion Threads:

'Worst crisis in US-German relations since WW II'

Klaus Scharioth, Berlin’s former ambassador to the US, tells DW why Germany’s expulsion of the top CIA official was right and why the current crisis is the biggest challenge yet for transatlantic ties.

Klaus Scharioth served as Germany's ambassador to Washington from 2006 to 2011. He is currently dean of the Mercator College for International Affairs in Germany and professor of practice at Tuft University's Fletcher School in the US.

DW: Berlin's decision to publicly ask the head of the CIA in Germany leave the country is unprecedented in German-American relations and has triggered a major debate. Was the move justified or overblown?

I think it was a measured response. I believe there had to be a response because what happened is really an espionage overreach which you don't have among friends. And therefore I believe the response was measured.

With a steady drip of new revelations about possible US intelligence operations in Germany coming to light do you consider the current crisis the most serious for US-German relations so far?

Yes I believe this is a very, very serious crisis. I believe there was no need to do that. If the United States wants to know what the Germans are thinking, what the people in the foreign ministry or in the chancellory are thinking they should just call. That's very easy. I know from my days in Washington in office that we have such a close relationship that we talk practically about everything and we also don't hesitate to talk about differences. So there is and was no reason for this kind of espionage. And therefore I think this was basically a waste of taxpayers' money. And it also showed a certain lack of respect of the intelligence community in the United States versus Germany.

Would you classify this as the most profound and challenging crisis in German-American relations since the end of the World War II?

Yes I think so. Because there was some hesitation on the US side to really react to what happened last summer like the eavesdropping on the chancellor's phone and other things and therefore I think if we don't come together again, if we don't rebuild trust and respect together, the US and Germany, I believe we run the risk of losing especially the young people here in Germany.

The Obama administration was seemingly stunned and wrong-footed by the ouster of its operative. Has Washington misread the deep change in public and political sentiment since the beginning of the NSA disclosures over a year ago?

In the beginning I would say yes. Now I think it is essentially a question of control of the intelligence community. And that is a key question. The US intelligence services are probably the best in the world. They have the mission to find out whatever they consider relevant to provide security for the United States. But I think the government needs to bring that under control, because not everything that is doable is also wise. Therefore the big question of the next few months will be whether the US government will be in a position to get the intelligence community fully under control. President Obama of course ordered already a full review of all the activities, but what has happened in the last few weeks shows that full control has not yet been established.

You served as ambassador in Washington. How could a blow-up of this magnitude happen between two long-standing allies that are as close as Germany and the US?
    I think the politicians and the leaders in the National Security Council and the State Department probably had no idea what was happening. This is a fairly low level affair, but it shows that - in my view - the services do things which the civilian leaders do not know about and if they knew they would not allow. This is the key lesson: You have to get back control over the intelligence community. Of course we need very close cooperation to fight terrorism. That is absolutely essential. But you don't need spying on friends and you don't need to collect emails of many, many people who are totally unrelated to terrorism.
    The US has so far been unwilling to really address German concerns and Berlin has now signaled that it is unwilling to accept business as usual. So where do we go from here?

Three things need to be done. First, the US government has to get their intelligence services fully under control. Second, in the US-German relationship we have had already a very good start with Foreign Minister Steinmeier's idea to start a cyber dialogue with the US. That happened a few weeks ago here in Berlin with Mr. Steinmeier and Mr. Podesta. That's important because we talk about all things that are happening in the real world. What is Google doing? What do the major private companies like Amazon, Twitter do with your data? In this forum we have a dialogue about the use of the Internet that is absolutely necessary. I am very glad this has begun. We are very, very interdependent of each other, also data-wise and so this is good.

The third thing is that we need to reach an informal agreement. There will never be a formal agreement because the United States does not enter into formal agreements on that. But there needs to be an informal understanding on what the intelligence services may do and what they are not allowed to do. That is absolutely essential. I think it's a very good sign Foreign Minister Steinmeier and Secretary of State Kerry met on Sunday in Vienna. Perhaps that could be the beginning of such a process. And let me stress finally that the US and Germany need each other. Both are indispensable partners for each other, so it is crucial that we work things out.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really NATO but fitting with this thread...

Obama Insults Australia: Why Did President Diss Close Ally's Prime Minister?

November 24, 2014

President Obama’s defiance appears to know no bounds.

Why do I say this?

Consider this: Since the beginning of the last century, Australia is the only country to have fought alongside the United States in every single major conflict.

Australia is America’s closest ally in Asia, and indeed, the world.

So, what President Obama did when he came to the G20 meeting in Brisbane, Australia, was stunning and offensive.

Mirroring his action in sending the bust of Winston Churchill back to England, the President gave a provocative, anti-Abbott (Australia’s PM) speech on climate change at the University of Queensland.

But more than being provocative, it has emerged that the staff at U.S. embassy in Canberra advised him not to give the speech.

To provide background, Tony Abbott is the conservative Prime Minister of Australia, a leader who stopped illegal immigration to his country, a man who has insisted that everyone living in Australia be part of “Team Australia,” and the only world leader to have confronted Russian President Vladimir Putin over his actions in Ukraine and the downing of flight MH17.

Once he took office, he immediately scrapped the carbon tax (cap-and-trade) that his liberal predecessor had implemented when she became prime minister. Now, Australia has come to represent the last great holdout to the climate change agenda.

It surprised few that climate change had been left off the G20 agenda.

Yet, President Obama dedicated the bulk of his speech to climate change, making the customary liberal claim that Australia’s magnificent Great Barrier Reef will disappear within decades.

That the president acted against the advice of his own embassy reveals a deeply divided and dysfunctional administration.

Prime Minister Abbott’s office expressed their displeasure at not being offered the courtesy of being warned in advance that the president of the United States was planning to come to Australia to dump on the P.M. Australia’s Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, was forced to publicly rebuke the president, a first for her office while she was in New York chairing the National Security Council.

One wonders why Obama didn’t have the courage to give the same speech to a domestic audience just a week earlier before the midterm elections.

As Greg Sheridan in The Australian newspaper put it:

“Obama’s speech was deliberately designed to hurt Abbott… Historians of the relationship cannot cite a single similar example of a visiting president going out of his way to wound an Australian prime minister…

What was Obama’s purpose? Can one more celebrity orgasm really be more important to the President than maintaining his relationship with his closest ally in Asia? Was Obama preparing for his post-presidential life, as a new and improved Al Gore?”

This action reflects the vindictiveness of the Obama administration that has already experienced many scandals. It also shows the president’s apparent readiness to sacrifice his key messages, in this case on regional security and America’s role, to score political points- not on a political opponent -- but against someone whom he deems an ideological opponent.

Has Obama become bitter and twisted? The same defiance he exhibited in Australia was on display in last week’s announcement of executive action on immigration.

With friends like Obama, who needs enemies?

Thanks

So... This whole "Obama is a dickhead" thing with other countries... don't they get tired of him?

I wouldn't invite the asshole to dinner at McDonald's, let alone a state dinner, or to visit my country's leader if I were another country.

Further, I sure hope the Aussies realize WE American's aren't at fault for this fool's behavior... though I certainly couldn't blame them for blaming us... we Americans (me elected) elected this idiot.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama Snubs NATO Chief as Crisis Rages

1406 Declassified

By Josh Rogin

Photographer: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

President Barack Obama has yet to meet with the new head of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and won't see Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg this week, even though he is in Washington for three days. Stoltenberg’s office requested a meeting with Obama well in advance of the visit, but never heard anything from the White House, two sources close to the NATO chief told me.

The leaders of almost all the other 28 NATO member countries have made time for Stoltenberg since he took over the world's largest military alliance in October. Stoltenberg, twice the prime minister of Norway, met Monday with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Ottawa to discuss the threat of the Islamic State and the crisis in Ukraine, two issues near the top of Obama's agenda.

Kurt Volker, who served as the U.S. permanent representative to NATO under both President George W. Bush and Obama, said the president broke a long tradition. “The Bush administration held a firm line that if the NATO secretary general came to town, he would be seen by the president ... so as not to diminish his stature or authority,” he told me.

America's commitment to defend its NATO allies is its biggest treaty obligation, said Volker, adding that European security is at its most perilous moment since the Cold War. Russia has moved troops and weapons into eastern Ukraine, annexed Crimea, placed nuclear-capable missiles in striking distance of NATO allies, flown strategic-bomber mock runs in the North Atlantic, practiced attack approaches on the U.K. and Sweden, and this week threatened to aim nuclear missiles at Denmark’s warships.

“It is hard for me to believe that the president of the United States has not found the time to meet with the current secretary general of NATO given the magnitude of what this implies, and the responsibilities of his office,” Volker said.

Bernadette Meehan, a spokeswoman for the National Security Council, declined to say why Obama didn’t respond to Stoltenberg’s request. “We don’t have any meetings to announce at this time,” she told me in a statement. Sources told me that Stoltenberg was able to arrange a last-minute meeting with Defense Secretary Ashton Carter.

According to White House press releases, Obama didn’t exactly have a packed schedule. On Tuesday, he held important meetings and a press conference with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani at the White House (Ghani will meet with Stoltenberg while they are both in town). But the only event on Obama’s public schedule for Wednesday is a short speech to kick off a meeting related to the Affordable Care Act. On Thursday, he will head to Alabama to give a speech about the economy.

Stoltenberg is in town primarily for the NATO Transformation Seminar, a once-a-year strategic brainstorming session that brings together NATO’s leadership with experts and top officials from the host country. The event is organized by the Allied Command Transformation in Norfolk, Virginia, and the Atlantic Council.

“The focus of this year’s seminar is to think through how best to update NATO’s strategy given real threats in the east and the south, against the backdrop of a dramatically changing world,” said Damon Wilson, a former NSC senior director for Europe who is now with the Atlantic Council. “The practical focus is to begin developing the road map to the next NATO summit, which will take place in Warsaw in July 2016, a summit which will presumably be the capstone and last summit for the Obama administration.”

Last year, the seminar was hosted in Paris, and then-NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen got a separate bilateral meeting with President Francois Hollande of France.

Last Friday, at the German Marshall Fund Brussels Forum, Stoltenberg talked about the importance of close coordination inside NATO in order to first confront Russian aggression and then eventually move toward a stable relationship with Moscow.

“The only way we can have the confidence to engage with Russia,” he said, “is to have the confidence and the strength which is provided by strong collective defense, the NATO alliance.”

Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski told the Brussels Forum that there has been a worrisome lag between NATO’s promises of more defensive equipment for Poland and what has actually arrived, a blow to the alliance's credibility. “It’s very important and necessary for everyone to have the conviction, including the potential aggressor to have this conviction, that NATO is truly determined to execute contingency plans,” he said.

The White House missed a perfect opportunity to reinforce that message this week in snubbing Stoltenberg. It fits into a narrative pushed by Obama critics that he would rather meet with problematic leaders such as Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who will get an Oval Office meeting next month, than firm allies. The message Russian President Vladimir Putin will take away is that the White House-NATO relationship is rocky, and he will be right.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

How many more allies have to be sacrificed for Obama's ego?

April 1, 2015

By James Lewis

When George W. Bush left office, Libya was a halfway ally, which had dropped its nuclear weapons program at the insistence of the Bush administration.

That was a victory for sanity over extreme danger – i.e., the risk that nukes would fall into the hands of suicide-glorifying gangs like al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Today, Obama has overthrown Gaddafi for no particular reason, causing tens of thousands of deaths and a raging civil war in Libya.

When George W. Bush left office, Egypt was still a stable country at peace with its neighbors. So were Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen. Even Iraq and Afghanistan were taking precarious steps toward stability.

After six years of Obamanismo, Egypt is at civil war with the Muslim Brotherhood and with ISIS/al-Qaeda terrorists in the Sinai Desert. Egypt has blown up a reported sixty smuggling tunnels to Hamas in Gaza, because Hamas is the terrorist group spun off by the Brotherhood. Obama has consistently supported the MooBros in the battle against Egyptian stability.

Now Syria is being torn apart between Iran-supported Shi’ites and Saudi-supported Sunnis, notably the Al Nusrah murder gang, now part of ISIS.

ISIS itself exploded into power after Obama told Americans during the election that al-Qaeda is “decimated.” Al-Qaeda is alive, all right, and now its big brother ISIS is laying claim to parts of Iraq and Syria to set up a caliphate – a Muslim sharia empire.

When George W. left office, it was still possible to stop Iran from building nukes, using the same methods that worked so well with Saddam Hussein’s Iraq: a trade embargo combined with a no-fly zone enforced by the U.S. Air Force, which made it impossible for Saddam to attack other nations by air, sea, or land.

Ultimately we invaded and knocked a weakened Saddam from power in three weeks. (Our mistake was to stay there afterward.)

When George W. left office, the Iranian imperial campaign was still contained to Iran. Today, Iran’s Al-Quds Brigade is in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and, via Iran’s proxy terror group Hezb’allah, in Lebanon. The boss of the Al-Quds brigade just threatened to invade Jordan, which would give him blitzkrieg access across the desert to Mecca and Medina, the mullahs’ real theological targets.

When George W. left office, the most threatened and yet the most modern nation in the Middle East, Israel, was feeling reasonably safe. So were Saudi Arabia and the other Sunni powers like Egypt.

Today they are all frightened to death by Obama’s obsessive surrender to Iranian nukes.

All over the Middle East, people see the United States as an enemy rather than a friend. The only exception is the two anarchic forces Obama has supported over and over again: the Iranian war priests, the mullahs, and their fanatical troops; and on the Sunni side, the Muslim Brotherhood, which has a dozen known loyalists in high positions in this administration.

Four-star admiral James (“Ace”) Lyons (USN, ret.) has pointed out Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in so many words.

“[There is] Muslim Brotherhood penetration in every one of our national security agencies, including all our intelligence agencies[.]” ... Admiral Lyons said that our “lead intelligence agency” is “headed by a Muslim convert,” a reference to Obama CIA head John Brennan.
    By now the story has leaked that Obama has blindly and arrogantly overruled any military advice, as we can see from his utter failure to deal with the al-Qaeda attack on our CIA weapons compound in Benghazi, Libya. Obama’s and Hillary’s biggest objectives were to cover their rear ends, and our hyper-corrupt media colluded in the Benghazi cover-ups, which are still going on today. The reason is that Benghazi involved Obama’s and Hillary’s direct and knowing collusion with al-Qaeda gangs, who were trusted to help us smuggle massive quantities of modern Libyan arms to the AQ rebels in Syria.

Another brilliant Obama move that went bad.

During the election, with corrupt media collusion, Obama lied that al-Qaeda was defeated. But the front pages of newspaper on September 11, 2012 showed the black flag flying over a part of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, and in Libya as well.

Everything Obama and Hillary have said since that moment has been a lie. Today AQ and ISIS are alive and murdering innocent people on YouTube, and Obama is seen as a traitor by Egypt, the Saudis, and the rest. Only the mullahs love Obama, which is why they treat him with contempt.

The Sunni Arabs have now announced a military alliance against Iran. (Not against Israel, which is helping the Sunnis with intelligence and satellite recon.)

The Middle East is fracturing along its ancient theological fault lines, the Shi’ites of Iran against the majority Sunnis of the rest of the world.

With Obama’s delusional “peace agreement,” which will sidestep the U.S. Senate’s constitutionally required “advice and consent” for treaties with foreign powers, Obama is clearing the way for nuclear escalation in the most unstable part of the world.

The only conceivable purpose for this unprecedented sham parade by the United States of America is to serve the glorious egos of Obama and Hillary. Both have consistently abused their federal offices, with the direct collusion of the rotten media. Both have used all their powers and privileges to violate their oaths of office and the clear language of the United States Constitution. Both are plausible candidates to be tried for high crimes and misdemeanors, if any federal prosecutor or Senate committee ever got up the guts to expose them.

So when you watch Obama’s phony ego ceremony on TV, just remember Jeremiah (6:14), who saw it all before:

They say, peace, peace.
    But there is no peace.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz3W3ktbD3T

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama's Paris snub of the solidarity rally was not an oversight

By Byron York (@ByronYork) • 1/12/15 4:33 PM

The uproar over whether President Obama or another top administration official should have attended the massive unity rally in Paris has obscured an important point about the White House's reaction to the latest terror attacks in Europe. The administration no-shows were not a failure of optics, or a diplomatic misstep, but were instead the logical result of the president's years-long effort to downgrade the threat of terrorism and move on to other things.

"The analogy we use around [the White House] sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant," Obama told the New Yorker magazine in a January 2014 interview. The president was referring to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria but was also suggesting in a broader sense that a number of post-9/11 offshoot terrorist organizations aren't worth the sort of war-footing mobilization that took place in the George W. Bush years.

RELATED ARTICLE: Obama regroups after Paris no-show criticism

Seven months earlier, Obama made an extended case for downgrading the terrorist threat in a May 23, 2013, speech at the National Defense University. He mentioned al Qaeda 24 times in the speech and argued that America's victory over the organization behind 9/11 was nearly complete.

"Today, the core of al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan is on a path to defeat," Obama said. "Their remaining operatives spend more time thinking about their own safety than plotting against us."

RELATED ARTICLE: WH admits Obama should have sent high-profile rep to Paris

Yes, there will be threats in the future, Obama acknowledged, but they will be smaller. "We must take these threats seriously, and do all that we can to confront them. But as we shape our response, we have to recognize that the scale of this threat closely resembles the types of attacks we faced before 9/11."

The implication of Obama's speech was that Americans must live with a certain level of threat, as long as it does not approach 9/11 levels, and otherwise just move on.

Meanwhile, the White House from nearly the beginning of the president's term made clear it did not want to refer to Islamic jihad as either Islamic or jihad. In 2010, a New York Times article noted that top White House officials "have made a point of disassociating Islam from terrorism in public comments, using the phrase 'violent extremism' in place of words like 'jihad' and 'Islamic terrorism.' "

Then right after the next big terror attack on 11/13/15 in Paris:

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    After Paris, Obama Sends ISIS Reinforcements by Freeing 5 Al Qaeda Terrorists from Guantanamo Bay

How thoughtful of Barack.

ISIS has lost a few of its people in that Paris massacre.

So Obama just sent off some Al Qaeda reinforcements from Guantanamo Bay.
    Obama on fighting Islamic State: “I’m not interested in…America winning”

November 16, 2015 8:14 pm By Robert Spencer 3 Comments

Obama said: “What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership or America winning or whatever other slogans they come up with that has no relationship to what is actually gonna work to protect the American people and to protect people in the region.”

President Obama is AWOL

November 16, 2015
    By Ray Starmann

As Paris burns, Obama teeters on the edge of reality. As Paris burns, Obama worries about sea levels in the Seychelles. As Paris burns, Obama calls Friday’s attacks, ‘a setback.’

A setback, Mr. President? One-hundred and twenty-nine people are dead, 350 plus are wounded and you call it a setback. What happened in Paris is a declaration of war on all of us.

Only hours before the Paris attacks began, Obama told the press that “ISIS was contained.” Contained like what, nitro-glycerin?

President Obama is AWOL (absent without leave) and has abandoned his duties as President, his post as Commander in Chief, his chair as the leader of the free world.

He is nothing more than a delusional weakling who is sleep-walking through the White House, while ISIS murders its way across the planet.

Today, in Turkey, Obama got testy with reporters. Delusional and arrogant, President Obama can’t admit that his so-called strategy is no strategy.

“The equation has clearly changed. Isn’t it time for your strategy to change?” a French reporter asked.

“Well, keep in mind what we have been doing,” Obama said. “We have a military strategy that involves putting enormous pressure on ISIS through airstrikes, that has put assistance and training on the ground with Iraqi forces. We’re now working with Syrian forces as well to squeeze ISIS.”

Enormous pressure? Obama continued ticking off actions the US had taken.

“We’ve been coordinating internationally to reduce their financing capabilities, the oil that they’re trying to ship outside. We are taking strikes against high-value targets,” he said.

“As I said from the start, it’s going to take time. What’s been interesting in the aftermath of Paris, as I listen to those who suggest ‘something else needs to be done,’ typically the things they suggest need to be done are things we are already doing,” he said.

Jim Acosta, a CNN reporter, summed up what he termed the “frustration” of many Americans when he colorfully asked, “Why can’t we take out the bastards?”

Exactly… not only Americans, but millions of people across the world are thinking the same thing as Jim Acosta.

Obama should be saying one thing to ISIS, “Romeo Foxtrot, shall we dance…” Instead he’s calling for strategic patience. Good God.

Today, he said that ISIS doesn’t represent Islam. What do they represent, the Rotary Club? They’re not Baptists, Jews, Catholics, Episcopalians, Hindus or Buddhists. They’re radical Muslims and they’re murderers. More importantly, they’re our enemy. They’re the enemy of humanity.

The French have begun to conduct airstrikes against ISIS targets in Raqqa, which were provided by the US. The question is; why weren’t we hitting those targets? Answer: the daisies in the Obama White House are terrified of collateral damage. By trying to avoid any collateral damage to save a handful of lives, Obama has condemned millions of people to torture, rape, execution and refugee status.

Meanwhile, only 72 hours after the Paris attacks, the Great Community Organizer is pushing hard for the arrival of 100,000 Syrian refugees. These people cannot be vetted and there must certainly be members of ISIS posing as poor, downtrodden migrants waiting for Barry Obama to save them. I’m calling that plan Operation Imminent Cluster. Obama is endangering all of us by this reckless foolishness.

We are in a clash of civilizations where there is no substitute for victory. Europe is waiting for America to lead, to invoke the age old motto of the Infantry, “follow me.” The free world is facing its greatest threat to its existence since World War II and the leader of the free world is asleep at the wheel.
    President Obama’s lack of leadership, President Obama’s naivete, President Obama’s unwillingness to fight evil is putting us all in jeopardy. President Obama is not only imperiling his own country, but everyone on the planet who believes in the cause of freedom.

Obama is Ike Clanton at the OK Corral. He’s in the fight, but refuses to draw and is scurrying for cover, as the world burns around him.

Obama is Neville Chamberlain, believing that if he closes his eyes the bad guys will go away. They won’t. They never do, unless you exterminate them.

Obama is Jimmy Carter without the humanity and Bill Clinton without the soul.

Obama is a disaster and it’s becoming more and more apparent every day.

How many more innocent people will die while Obama sleeps? How many more attacks will occur while Obama sleeps? How many more people will ISIS recruit and torture and rape while Obama sleeps?

The President of the United States is AWOL. ISIS knows it and will continue to exploit this weakness to the best of their advantage.

I believe firmly that President Obama should resign immediately. In May of 1940, as the Nazis overran Western Europe and the British suffered a series of military disasters, Leo Amery, a Member of Parliament, stood up and said to Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, “You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!”

Enter Winston Churchill. Where is America’s Churchill in this dark hour?

http://usdefensewatch.com/2015/11/pr...obama-is-awol/

With NATO and the most able military on the planet Obama at his disposal he creates another vacuum in American leadership...

France, Russia bombard IS as attacks spark unlikely alliance

Paris (AFP) - France and Russia agreed to coordinate their military and security services in an unusual alliance against Islamic State jihadists in Syria on Tuesday after a devastating attack on Paris and the bombing of a Russian plane.

Warplanes from both countries unleashed bombs on the IS stronghold of Raqa as Paris and Moscow vowed merciless retaliation for attacks that have galvanised international resolve to destroy the jihadists and end the nearly five-year Syrian war.

"It's necessary to establish direct contact with the French and work with them as allies," Russian President Vladimir Putin told his military top brass as France prepared to send its flagship aircraft carrier to the eastern Mediterranean, where the Russian navy is deployed.

Hollande will hold talks on strengthening cooperation against IS with Putin in Moscow on November 26, two days after seeing US President Barack Obama in Washington.

In grieving France, police racked up arrests and seized weapons as they scoured the country for clues after a wave of coordinated attacks by gunmen and suicide bombers on Friday night that left 129 dead and shook the country to its core.

Only 117 of the victims have been identified and 221 people are still in hospital.

Stunned residents continued to flock to shrines of candles and flowers, while photographs of smiling young victims have been pasted at attack sites or outside their places of work.

The city is palpably more shaken than after attacks in January which killed 17 people, including at the Charlie Hebdo satirical weekly and a Jewish supermarket.

But many have defiantly returned to terrace cafes four days after attackers struck in a string of attacks as people watched a France-Germany football match, a rock concert, or enjoyed a night out at restaurants and pavement cafes.

Charlie Hebdo itself unveiled its tribute cover for the attacks depicting a dancing reveller, bottle and glass in hand, with champagne pouring out of holes in his body.

"They have weapons," the caption reads, adding underneath: "Screw them, we have champagne."

- Bus driver and bar owner -

French investigators have identified five of seven attackers who were killed or blew themselves up in the attack, and have launched a manhunt for an eighth man, 26-year-old Salah Abdeslam, whose brother was one of the suicide bombers.

A bus driver and a bar owner were among the jihadists, most of whom were French and Belgian nationals, while one of them had a passport apparently issued in Syria.

Investigators believe Belgian jihadist Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who is based in Syria and knew Salah Abdeslam, may be the mastermind of the attacks.

Police on Tuesday found a second car rented in Belgium by Salah, while his brother was found to have rented an apartment in the Parisian suburb of Bobigny a few days before the attack.

Hollande vowed to destroy IS in a rousing speech to a joint sitting of parliament on Monday, saying there would be "no respite and no truce".

On Tuesday, Paris invoked a never-before used European Union article to ask member nations for help in its military missions that received unanimous backing in Brussels.

Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said the EU support would allow France to have "bilateral talks where necessary" with other EU states to establish what assistance France needed.

- French, Russian rapprochement -

In the Syrian city of Raqa, the stronghold of IS, French warplanes destroyed a command centre and training centre in its second series of air strikes in 24 hours, according to Prime Minister Manuel Valls. Russia also staged a "significant number" of air strikes on Raqa.

The two countries which have been at loggerheads over Russia's role in the Ukraine conflict, as well as the role of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in finding peace in Syria, have become strange bedfellows as both nations have been struck by IS attacks.

Russia finally confirmed Tuesday that the Russian passenger jet that crashed in Egypt last month with the loss of 224 lives had been brought down by a bomb in an attack claimed by IS.

The Kremlin said in a statement following a phone call between Putin and Hollande that they had "agreed to assure closer contact and coordination between the military and security service agencies of the two countries in actions against terrorist groups... in Syria".

Just months ago, Paris and Moscow faced off over the sale of two Mistral warships, which France refused to deliver to Russia over Moscow's backing of separatists in eastern Ukraine -- a charge Russia has always denied.
    The alliance comes as international rivals have found themselves seated around the negotiating table to bring an end to the Syrian war.

The conflict has sparked a crippling refugee crisis in Europe and helped facilitate the rise of IS.

On a visit to Paris to show his solidarity after the attacks, US Secretary of State John Kerry said a "big transition" in Syria was probably only weeks away after an agreement between deeply divided countries such as Iran, Russia and Saudi Arabia on a path to elections in Syria at weekend talks.

"We are weeks away conceivably from the possibility of a big transition for Syria," Kerry said, hailing the advances in the political process as a "gigantic step".

However regime and opposition representatives have yet to sit down together, and the nations involved cannot agree on the role of Assad in any transition.

What Does French-Russian Alliance Mean For Mideast?

Whatever is happening to the global balance of soft power, the balance of hard power in the Middle East is tipping away from Washington. Mr Kerry says a big transition is possible in Syria within the next few weeks.

He may be right, but only if France and Russia sustain their new resolve to shut down the Isis menace at its source.

If so, it will be Russia, the conqueror of Ukraine and ally of President Assad, that determines the contours of this transition as the only big power with significant military assets on the ground in Syria.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Incirlik Nukes Out, Russian Air Force In. Is Turkey Leaving NATO?

Published on Aug 19, 2016

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=19624

In a bombshell development, Turkey and Russia are considering military ties and even floating the idea of opening Incirlik to the Russian Air Force. Is Turkey preparing to exit NATO? Or pushing to see how far they can take their alliance with Russia? Or about to be pushed out? And what does it mean if they are? Are the Incirlik nukes in play? And what about Turkey's role in Syria? Join us today for a fascinating edition of the Newsbud roundtable as Sibel Edmonds, James Corbett and Spiro Skouras dissect the latest developments in one of the world's most volatile regions.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Link.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

This is pretty fucked up here.....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Yeah someone is playing chess in Moscow...

While the other is...

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Back of the queue Theresa! May is pushed into the shadows as Merkel and Obama take centre stage at the G20 meeting after US President tells her Britain MUST wait its turn for trade deal talks

• Obama and Theresa May held joint press conference at G20 summit
    • US president refused to drop warning that UK will got to 'back of queue' for trade deal after Brexit
    • But in contrast Australian PM says his country is 'enthusiastic' about sealing an agreement with the UK
    • New PM attending international gathering for first time, also met Chinese premier Xi and Vladimir Putin
    • May found herself on fringes of 'family photograph' of G20 leaders

By James Tapsfield, Political Editor For Mailonline
    Published: 03:01 EST, 4 September 2016 | Updated: 12:02 EST, 4 September 2016

3k shares
    View comments

Theresa May endured a bruising first appearance on the world stage today, finding herself on the fringes of the G20's 'family photograph' after a thinly-veiled rebuke from Barack Obama.
    The Prime Minister lined up for the traditional group shot following a series of difficult meetings with fellow leaders.
    In an awkward joint press conference, Mr Obama refused to recant his statement during the EU referendum campaign that Britain would go to the 'back of the queue' for a trade deal with the US if it left the Brussels club.
    And he also delivered a stark warning that action is needed to stop the Brexit process 'unravelling' the special relationship.

+8

Theresa May (pictured on the left of the second row) found herself on the fringes of the G20's family photograph today after bruising comments from Barack Obama warning that the UK would not get a quick trade deal

+8

US president Barack Obama was condemned for warning during the EU referendum campaign that a post-Brexit UK would go to the 'back of the queue' for a trade deal with America

The US president's original comments, made alongside David Cameron in April, were roundly condemned as an intrusion into domestic politics.
    Polls have also suggested they were counterproductive - as the public were turned off by his threat,
    But asked whether he regretted them today, a defiant Mr Obama - who leaves office in January - refused to back down.
    While stressing that he never said Britain would be 'punished' for voting to cut ties with Brussels, Mr Obama repeated his view that the 'world benefited enormously from the UK's participation in the EU'.
    And he made clear that the TTIP trade deal being hammered out with the EU would remain the US's priority - even though the talks appear to have ground to a halt.

+8

Mr Obama refused to back down on his remarks during a press conference with Theresa May at the G20 summit this morning, saying the TTIP trade deal with the EU was the priority

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama Says Brexit Would Put U.K. at Back of Line for Trade Deals

• President puts full weight behind campaign to keep U.K. in EU
    • Rejects arguments of `Leave' supporters about trade talks

Updated on

President Barack Obama said Britain would be at “the back of the queue” to negotiate a trade agreement with the U.S. if it votes to leave the European Union, in a direct assault on the arguments of those who say the U.K. could win better deals outside the bloc.

“Some of the folks on the other side have been ascribing to the United States certain actions we will take if the U.K. does leave the EU,” Obama said at a joint press conference in London Friday with Prime Minister David Cameron. “For example, that, well, we’ll just cut our own trade deals” with the U.S. “Maybe at some point down the line there might be a U.K.-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen anytime soon.”

The intervention is a boost to Cameron as he fights to keep Britain inside the 28-nation EU, with the use of the British word “queue” rather than the more American “line” suggesting the White House may have coordinated on the language. The emphasis on trading isolation closed a week that began with a warning from the U.K. Treasury that a so-called Brexit would cause decades of economic damage.

While campaigners to get Britain out of the EU had begun the week arguing that the words of a foreign leader would make no difference to British voters, their reaction by Friday suggested concern. London Mayor Boris Johnson wrote in The Sun newspaper that Obama’s intervention was “downright hypocritical.” He suggested the “part-Kenyan” president might dislike Britain’s imperial legacy.

The point was taken up by Nigel Farage, leader of the U.K. Independence Party, which advocates Brexit. “Look, I know his family’s background,” Farage told the Guardian. “Kenya. Colonialism. There is clearly something going on there. It’s just that you know people emerge from colonialism with different views of the British. Some thought that they were really rather benign and rather good, and others saw them as foreign invaders. Obama’s family come from that second school of thought and it hasn’t quite left him yet.”

Obama rejected that idea. “We are so bound together that nothing’s going to impact the emotional and cultural affinities between our two countries,” he said.

‘Special Relationship’

The president had opened with a long statement setting out all the advantages of keeping Britain inside the EU. “Part of our special relationship, part of being honest is to let you know what I think,” he said, as he discussed the June 23 referendum. “Speaking honestly, the outcome of that decision is a matter of deep interest to the U.S. It affects our prospects as well.”

He said international cooperation through institutions such as the EU was good for security and the global economy, even if that came at the cost of giving up a little sovereignty. “I’m not coming here to fix any votes, I’m offering my opinion,” he said.

The president met Cameron after a lunch with Queen Elizabeth II and before dinner with Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, during a visit sandwiched between a summit of Persian Gulf countries in Saudi Arabia and an international trade fair in Germany.
    According to Joe Twyman, head of political polling at YouGov Plc, Obama’s words on their own will make little difference. Their effect will be as part of a series of warnings that Cameron will issue in the weeks before the vote.
    “He still has heft but the individual impact of events like this on public opinion is minimal,” Twyman said. “Instead, it is the cumulative impact over weeks and months that is important.”

Changing Minds

A Pew Research Center poll in June found that 76 percent of Britons have confidence in Obama on matters relating to world affairs, and the polling company Ipsos Mori on Friday said that 15 percent of Britons say his view on the referendum is important to them in deciding how they’ll vote.

“President Obama may not change the minds of many leave supporters -- indeed they want him to stay out of the debate,” said Gideon Skinner, head of political research at the pollster. “But he could play a bigger role in bolstering the views of those already leaning towards Remain.”

The Ipsos Mori data show the British public is split over whether Obama should express his opinion on the referendum, with 49 percent saying he should and 46 percent saying he shouldn’t. Separately, the bookmaker Ladbrokes Plc on Friday said that 90 percent of all bets taken in the past two days have been for “Remain.” The prospects of a “Leave” vote fell to 29 percent from 34 percent, it said. The Bloomberg Brexit Tracker puts the probability of vote to quit the EU at about 20 percent.For Cameron, the president’s words needed little comment. “This is our choice, nobody else’s,” he said. “As we make that choice, it surely makes sense to listen to what our friends think.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

The Obama’s Argue that they’ve made America “More Respected” around the World

By Onan Coca December 28, 2016

I think that the Obamas must have been comedians in a past life, because they say a lot of very, very funny things. In the President’s most recent weekly address, the two of them actually said that our nation was truly “more respected” around the world today than we were eight years ago! That’s some funny material… I wonder who the President has writing his speeches for him?

Watch the hilarity below:

President Barack Obama: Merry Christmas everybody! One of the best parts of the holiday season is spending time with the special people in your life. And for me, that means getting some help from my best friend for our annual Christmas Weekly Address.
    Michelle Obama: Given how our first Christmas Weekly Address went, I realized that Barack needed all the help he could get. Celebrating the holidays in the White House over these past eight years has been a true privilege. We’ve been able to welcome over half a million guests… our outstanding pastry chefs have baked 200,000 holiday cookies… and Barack has treated the American people to countless dad jokes.
    President Barack Obama: Although a few got a…Frosty reception.
    Michelle Obama: This year’s White House holiday theme is “The Gift of the Holidays,” and our decorations reflect some of our greatest gifts as a nation: from our incredible military families, to the life-changing impact of a great education.
    President Barack Obama: And the greatest gift that Michelle and I have received over the last eight years has been the honor of serving as your President and First Lady. Together, we fought our way back from the worst recession in 80 years, and got unemployment to a nine-year low. We secured health insurance for another twenty million Americans, and new protections for folks who already had insurance. We made America more respected around the world, took on the mantle of leadership in the fight to protect this planet for our kids, and much, much more.
    By so many measures, our country is stronger and more prosperous than it was when we first got here. And I’m hopeful we’ll build on the progress we’ve made in the years to come.

Tomorrow, for the final time as the First Family, we will join our fellow Christians around the world to rejoice in the birth of our Savior. And as we retell His story from that Holy Night, we’ll also remember His eternal message, one of boundless love, compassion and hope.
    Michelle Obama: The idea that we are our brother’s keeper and our sister’s keeper. That we should treat others as we would want to be treated. And that we care for the sick… feed the hungry… and welcome the stranger… no matter where they come from, or how they practice their faith.
    President Barack Obama: Those are values that help guide not just my family’s Christian faith, but that of Jewish Americans, and Muslim Americans; nonbelievers and Americans of all backgrounds. And no one better embodies that spirit of service than the men and women who wear our country’s uniform and their families.
    Michelle Obama: As always, many of our troops are far from home this time of year, and their families are serving and sacrificing right along with them. Their courage and dedication allow the rest of us to enjoy this season. That’s why we’ve tried to serve them as well as they’ve served this country. Go to JoiningForces.gov to see how you can honor and support the service members, veterans and military families in your community – not just during the holidays, but all year round.
    President Barack Obama: So as we look forward to the New Year, let’s resolve to recommit ourselves to the values we share. And on behalf of the all the Obamas – Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and that troublemaker Sunny – Merry Christmas, everybody.
    Michelle Obama: And we wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2017… thanks, and God bless.

http://constitution.com/obamas-argue...-around-world/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information