Thread: MORE ON CUBANS -"If I were going to invade the..."

Thanks

Default MORE ON CUBANS -"If I were going to invade the..."

MORE ON CUBANS -"If I were going to invade the..."

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...ames;read=6417

Posted By: RICK
    Date: Saturday, 13 January 2001, 2:14 a.m.

Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 9:26 PM
    Subject: More on Cubans???

A few days ago, I sent out a couple of alerts. Most of you probably didn't get the information. Let me summarize here:

In October, the 25th I think it was, some border patrol agents were fired upon by apparent Mexican military members. Upon further checking, the military members turned out to be "orientals"... perhaps North Korean or Chinese. Later, some reports surfaced regarding illegals coming into the US, around NM, California and other areas stating there were "military personnel" who are "Cuban", "Chinese" and "even some Americans" who are setting up small camps all over the desert areas, and in particular around Baja.

I've checked on some of these things, and have gotten more Intel in from as far away as Oregon. One man told me that there are illegals all over the area where he lives, and a rather large group of them (5-8 people I think he said) cash their checks then spend a good portion of the checks on "camouflage uniforms" at a surplus store. The uniforms are boxed and shipped to somewhere in Mexico.

Today, I received this link as another piece of the puzzle:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=21253

The other links I have had in previous days are as follows:

http://www.spotlight.org/11_30_00/Bo...erclashes.html

http://www.strategicjungle.com/scott/0102_01sg.html

In particular, pay attention to the last one, on the strategic jungle site. I've read stuff on that site for a couple of months, and generally, they report it as they find it. So far, I have not found them to be either inaccurate, or lying about anything. I have not, however, been able to obtain verification personally of any of the interviewees, the interviewer (Scott Gulbransen) - nor have I found any back up evidence.

What I DID get was a personal confirmation from a lady friend of mine who works in the USAF Reserves with me - who also happens to be a US Customs Agent. She confirmed for me that there are indeed incidents that happen "all the time" (her words in quotes) regarding North Koreans, Chinese and Cubans. These "incidents" are usually kept "hush hush" and Border Patrol, as well as Customs folks are admonished not to chat with the Press about such things.

This presupposes they will chat with their friends.. who would not be believed, because it doesn't come from "official sources".

Now, let me continue - and I apologize now for the length of this message, but it is important this message gets out.

It is my belief at this point something is happening. The most recent thing, with the "spy ring" in Fl. trying to locate vulnerable points in Florida, to "bring in weapons and explosives" tells me that a spy ring doesn't work alone, and they sure as hell do not work for "nothing".

That brings me to the other incidents.

If I were going to attack/invade the US... I would look at these things:

1) How vulnerable is the US? What are the weakest entry points? (Answer, Florida, Texas from Mexico and any where along the Sonora desert - and perhaps many other points along the several thousand mile border).

2) How would I confirm the best entry point? (I would incite a possible military response by attacking US Citizens - including anyone I saw in uniform, by using "apparent military force" from my side of the border. I would create "incidents" to "desensitize the area". With no military response to an incident that obviously should have provoked one, I would realize I have an open area to come through. I have a window of opportunity. I can seize, by force, a small, lightly armed area and bring over at night hundreds, if not thousands of troops, perhaps armor or artillery).

3) How would I attack if I have a good reason? I would marshal my forces slowly, and across a large area making them appear to be insignificant to the eye in the sky (satellite) during the day. I'd live off the economy, keeping the encampments small, strategically placed (as well as spaced) and I would be ready to transport large numbers to the locations I were going to hit at one time. Those locations would be: a) El Paso - Fort Bliss (more tanks and toys there), b) Brownsville Tx - A nice area in which to bring ships loaded with troops and supplies, c) Eagle Pass.. Shortest distance to San Antonio (two reasons, the Alamo is there and so is the major training facilities for the US Air Force). d) I'd hit several places along New Mexico, and Arizona, driving forces into places like White Sands, Holloman and the other places they have Stealth fighters located in the US. e) I'd run forces into San Diego where one of the largest US naval facilities lie (a West Coast port, military bases and ships - more toys). Finally, I would bring a huge force through the desert through the Sonora - rough country, where few people live. I'd take out any and all towns along the way. A massive land force, as opposed to nuclear, or massive armored attacks would be the most disconcerting for everyone involved.

4) What POSSIBLE reason would my country have to attack the US. Depends on who "my country" is. I can name almost a dozen right off that would do anything in their power to kick our feet out from under us. Russia, China, Iraq, Iran or any other Moslem state - North Korea, Cuba, just to name a few of them... and who would cooperate with one another if they thought they had a chance in hell of messing us up.

Mexico themselves as a people tend to be rather "family oriented" - and by that very reason would be vulnerable to fall under the shadow of someone "paying them off". Besides, I'd bet there are folks there who would really like to have most of Texas back, not to mention the rest of the south west.

Would America answer back with nuclear weapons? Maybe. Maybe not. Our policy says we will if weapons of mass destruction are used against us. It doesn't say anything about ground wars, and our own arrogance - the arrogance we have to disbelieve anyone would be STUPID enough to attack us in a ground war.

Other countries forget the amount of ground forces we can employ is more than 200 million armed and pissed off citizens, fighting for their country. But do they? Isn't that why there are big bucks going into disarming the American public though? Isn't THAT the reason?

Folks - what I think is happening is a grand scheme to lay into America, at our weakest border, perhaps attacking our economy with a home-soil war, or at the very least keeping us busy while something else in the world happens, keeping us from becoming involved (say, for example a war in the Middle East against Israel?)

Whatever it is, I think it is coming. Call it a gut feeling or whatever you want. I'm not an alarmist, and I don't believe in "conspiracy theories" - I demand evidence and expect it when someone gives me something that "can't be true". Granted, I do not have the evidence. I don't have any traditional intelligence other than the guy in Oregon, my Customs friend and the articles I've cited above. However, anyone who has had any time in intelligence work, and in particular as an analyst can tell you I've given ENOUGH information to peak some eyebrows in DC.

Why aren't they saying, doing or making any moves???????????????????? Do they already know and are keeping it quiet so not to tip America's hand? Do they WANT IT TO HAPPEN? (Before the inauguration day maybe? Clinton could declare martial law, suspend the Constitution or whatever he wanted! I know that is pushing the ideas of reality a bit, but what the hell? Why not?)

A day is going to come in America when you all will have to pick up arms to defend this country. I think it is coming sooner than we would believe. God - please let me be wrong this time.

Rick Donaldson
    Colorado Springs
    -------------------------------------------
    Rick Donaldson, CET, N0NJY
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

Home: donaldsn@flash.net

http://survival.anomalies.net
    http://www.minutemen2000.org
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: MORE ON CUBANS -"If I were going to invade the..."

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Rick ...

Can you sum-up your thoughts on this topic, now that it's 5 years later?

Do you feel this is just as likely to happen as you did back then? And, if so, what kind of timeframe do you suspect?

-Bryk

Thanks

Well, I can sum it up simply by telling you to look over the threads that have been posted with the same stories being told only more updated.

Yes, I think this is still going to happen.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information