Thread: Got a WRX

Thanks

Default Got a WRX

Having a midlife crisis or something.

Call it Obama strain.

http://ramseysubaru.net/vehicle/deta...GE75668H520390

It drives really nice.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Default Re: Got a WRX

Looks like a pretty nice auto, don't a wreck in your WRX.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Not bad for a foor door.

Are you buying it?

It is a four banger, but it looks fast. I think it is the hood.

If you are going into a midlife crisis, may I suggest a lap around the track of your choice at 1800bepetty.com? I never had so much fun and kept on all my clothes on. I did 8 laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway at 150 mile an hour. When I got out of the car, the pit crew asked me how was it. I answered, it was better then sex. And the old man said, 'and it lasted about as long too'. I had to laugh.

A friend of mine has been to Iraq four or five different times. He used to race when we were kids. For his sacrifice, I bought him some laps at Indianapolis. We grew up in Indiana, so that was the track to get. It was pretty cool, he flew a flag over free Iraq and at Balad Air Base in Iraq in my name for doing that for him. I was trying to show him appreciation and he showed me even more appreciation. I took his action as a huge honor and I still feel like I owe him for his service. But I think I owe all our Troops for their service.

Anyway, if you get the car or not, you should still check out 1800bepetty.com. It is worth every penny.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

+8 For Subaru WRX
    -2 For not STi
    +3 For good price!

Oh and...

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Mal CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Awesome car!!!

The WRX is a sporty yet practical everyday car.

Buying pre-owned is usually safe.

I would check the VIN and make sure it hasn't been in any previous accidents.

Examine all the windows and exterior for any brightly colored and or obscure badges.

If found I would carefully inspect the interior for any previously enjoyed moments.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Lessee here:

Luke: it is nice. I need 4x4/AWD and I'm keeping my Axiom but wanted something a bit more fun.

Beetle: I'm buying it. Probably pick it up today. I used to race cars so I'm yearning for my youth. If I can get a 20yo girl friend, all would be right with the world. Wife would probably object. I've looked at laps before...might do it again. It's a 4 banger turbo. I really wanted an Auto because of stop/start traffic on my commute. The 09 stick has 265base hp, the 08 is 224. The difference is the 09 builds it a little later and builds more. I sorta like this one better.

Ryan: It was a great price. They wouldn't budge on it either. The same care blue books for 23k. The STI sitting next to it was 10k more. Not worth it.

As to the uhm, hag flag. It's a Subaru. What do you expect. They market agressively to those folks. I noticed it too. Shrug. I don't imagine anyone will think I'm gay for driving it heh. At a 5.5 0-60, I can always get away fast.

Vector: I should get a UV light and go over the vehicle. In fact, I've got one. Might look like the chainsaw scene in Scarface.

As you said, it's sporty and practical. I live in the mountains and need 4x4/AWD and it's nice to have it respond when you mush the gas. It was a Subaru of America car...they give them to execs to drive around while in country then auction them off to the dealers. It's fairly safe I'd imagine. Under 5k miles. That's 10 weeks for me so no biggie really.

I'll have pictures later.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    If I can get a 20yo girl friend, all would be right with the world. Wife would probably object.
    Just tell the wife that you are trading her in for a wife with less miles on it. No don't! I don't care to be home wrecker.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

Having a blast jetting around with this bad boy.

Got my XM unit in and it's full speed ahead...sheesh is it fast.

-- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Man that looks real clean!!!

I really like the color too!!!

Congraz!!!

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Man that looks real clean!!!

I really like the color too!!!

Congraz!!!
    Thanks. It's nice to get to reward yourself once in a while.

It really does drive great!
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information