Thread: RED ALERT: White House Has Secret Plan To Harvest Personal Data From Social Networkin

Thanks

Default RED ALERT: White House Has Secret Plan To Harvest Personal Data From Social Networkin

RED ALERT: White House Has Secret Plan To Harvest Personal Data From Social Networking Websites

http://nlpc.org/stories/2009/08/31/o...orking-website

NLPC has uncovered a plan by the White House New Media operation to hire a technology vendor to conduct a massive, secret effort to harvest personal information on millions of Americans from social networking websites.

The information to be captured includes comments, tag lines, emails, audio, and video. The targeted sites include Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr and others – any space where the White House “maintains a presence.”

In the course of investigating procurement by the White House New Media office, NLPC discovered a 51-page solicitation of bids that was filed on Friday, August 21, 2009. Filed as Solicitation # WHO-S-09-0003, it is posted at FedBizzOps.com. Click here to download a 51-page pdf of the solicitation.

While the solicitation specifies a 12-month contract, it allows for seven one-year extensions. It specifies no dollar cap. Other troubling issues include:

extremely broad secrecy terms preventing the vendor from disclosing to the public or the media what information is being captured and archived (page 7, “Restriction Against Disclosure”) wholesale capturing of comments by non-White House staff on publicly accessible sites capturing of content of any type (text, graphics, audio, or video) capturing of comments by both Obama critics and supporters, with no restriction as to how the White House would use the information.
    This is the third controversy involving the White House internet operations in less than a month. First, Obama’s New Media operation asked supporters to send information about critics of the White House health care effort to a White House email. This provoked a storm of criticism and the White House retreated. Then large number of people complained of getting email spam from the White House supporting the President’s health care position. Again the White House was forced to back down.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: RED ALERT: White House Has Secret Plan To Harvest Personal Data From Social Netwo

This guy is every thing we feared he would be. He is working on the same type of surveillance and dissident tracking as the old guard of the KGB, and for the same purposes. squashing dissent, and preparing enemies lists so they can be dealt with in the way he thinks accordingly, kind of like the CIA officers now being investigated and soon to be indicted. This guy is a monster.

ev

Thanks

Default Re: RED ALERT: White House Has Secret Plan To Harvest Personal Data From Social Netwo

Wow...

Just wow.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

You May Be a Racist

1.If you think Obama's the most liberal member of the senate you...may be a
    racist.

2.If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and estate taxes you...may be a racist.

3.If you'd prefer a president have at least some foreign policy experience you...may be a racist.

4. If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants you...may be a racist.

5. If you think "Vero Possemus" is Latin for "Massive Ego" you... may be a racist.

6. If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn you...may be a racist.

7. If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger you... may be a racist.

8.If you don't want the majority of justices on the Supreme Court to be like Stephen Breyer you...may be a racist.

9. If you're not impressed with Obama's 100% NARAL rating you...may be a racist.

10. If you're not sure whether Obama opposed or supported FISA reauthorization you...may be a racist.

11. If you don't think America is a "downright mean" country you...may be a racist.

12. If you think Obama should've visited wounded troops at Ramstein and Landstuhl you...may be a racist.

13. If you think the surge is working and that's a good thing you...may be a racist.

14. If you oppose racial preferences in employment, school admissions and contracting you...may be a racist.

15. If you think "we are the change we've been waiting for" is a line from a Monty Python skit you...may be a racist.

16. If you prefer that a president have a smidgen of executive experience you...may be a racist.

17. If you're appalled that Obama voted against treating infants born after an abortion attempt the same medically as other infants born alive you...may be a racist.

18. If you were proud of your country even before Obama's candidacy you...may be a racist.

20. If you don't think American troops are just "air raiding villages" you...may be a racist.

21. If your grandmother isn't a "typical white person" you...may be a racist.

22. If you don't think rural, working class people are bitter and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them" you...may be a racist.

23. If you're not sure invading Pakistan is a particularly good idea—what with their nuclear weapons and all— you...may be a racist.

24. If you don't want the president to meet without precondition with the leaders of state sponsors of terror you...may be a racist.

25. If you don't care how Hollywood or the European elite think you should vote you...may be a racist.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...RmZDM3NzAxY2I=

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

In the end, this overreach may again be their undoing.

Let's just hope we survive the onslaught.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I was sitting here thinking, what are they going to do with the information? I was thinking, hell, it aint no big deal they don't even like it that we water boarded Khalid Shiek Mohamid. But then I thought, I would be the guy they would water board for fun. It is pretty bad when you live in a Country where you feel you are more of a target then those who would plan to blow it to hell and back. I guess it goes back to Jefferson who said something like, when the government fears the people the people have freedom; when the people fear the guvmint, you have tyranny.

I was going to remove my signature and I was going to stop posting as much. But you know what? They can stick a gun in my face and they can still kiss my friggin ass. I will say what I want, when I want. Give me the chance and I will get in their face. I will not change my habits because there are commie traitors in our midst. And I will say commie traitor all day long too. Joe tried to tell us in the 50s that the commies were infiltrating us, but we all didn't listen. I'am going to bet the people are going to start to remember ol' Joe, if the commies in DC keep pushing their will upon us. Also, remember that they only attacked Joe's character, they never disproved what he was saying. Also, remember that the VENOMA project confirmed about 80 or 90 percent of what Joe was saying, the other 20% or so can not be confirmed or denied. So, time to wake up and stand up. What have you done for freedom today?

BTW: Martha McCown sure looks good today. I had to add that.

Also, yesterday I was pretty POd about the direction of this Country. I did some reading and lurking on the net. I got POd and went fishing. I didn't catch a thing, but what made it all worth while was something I saw. I was trolling along the bank and I looked up ahead and saw something sitting on a stump. I thought it was a young child sitting on a stump with a white cap on. I was watching it as I got closer and I thought that looks like a huge bird. Well, it must of thought that I was close enough and it flew off. It had a glorious white tail and head, plus a wing span that stretched out for a mile and a half. It was an American Bald Eagle. I had never seen one in the wild before. It was a site.

It made my day. I decided then that it was OK for me to be pist off at the scum in DC. They are the trash and if I didn't feel bad about the scum in DC then I was not standing for the freedom that Eagle represents. I decided that I must stand and protect the Eagle's six. It is my duty and obligation to our Founding Fathers and their great great great great grandchildren. So, no I am not removing signatures. I will not shut up. I will stand for God (who gave me my rights) and my brothren who are my fellow Americans. Go on and gather your info and then come and shut me up. I'll be waiting....
    Last edited by Beetle; September 2nd, 2009 at 18:31.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

I was sitting here thinking, what are they going to do with the information? I was thinking, hell, it aint no big deal they don't even like it that we water boarded Khalid Shiek Mohamid. But then I thought, I would be the guy they would water board for fun. It is pretty bad when you live in a Country where you feel you are more of a target then those who would plan to blow it to hell and back. I guess it goes back to Jefferson who said something like, when the government fears the people the people have freedom; when the people fear the guvmint, you have tyranny.

I was going to remove my signature and I was going to stop posting as much. But you know what? They can stick a gun in my face and they can still kiss my friggin ass. I will say what I want, when I want. Give me the chance and I will get in their face. I will not change my habits because there are commie traitors in our midst. And I will say commie traitor all day long too. Joe tried to tell us in the 50s that the commies were infiltrating us, but we all didn't listen. I'am going to bet the people are going to start to remember ol' Joe, if the commies in DC keep pushing their will upon us. Also, remember that they only attacked Joe's character, they never disproved what he was saying. Also, remember that the VENOMA project confirmed about 80 or 90 percent of what Joe was saying, the other 20% or so can not be confirmed or denied. So, time to wake up and stand up. What have you done for freedom today?

BTW: Martha McCown sure looks good today. I had to add that.

Also, yesterday I was pretty POd about the direction of this Country. I did some reading and lurking on the net. I got POd and went fishing. I didn't catch a thing, but what made it all worth while was something I saw. I was trolling along the bank and I looked up ahead and saw something sitting on a stump. I thought it was a young child sitting on a stump with a white cap on. I was watching it as I got closer and I thought that looks like a huge bird. Well, it must of thought that I was close enough and it flew off. It had a glorious white tail and head, plus a wing span that stretched out for a mile and a half. It was an American Bald Eagle. I had never seen one in the wild before. It was a site.

It made my day. I decided then that it was OK for me to be pist off at the scum in DC. They are the trash and if I didn't feel bad about the scum in DC then I was not standing for the freedom that Eagle represents. I decided that I must stand and protect our Eagle's six. It is my duty and obligation to our Founding Fathers and their great great great great grandchildren. So, no I am not removing signatures. I will not shut up. I will stand for God (who gave me my rights) and my brothren who are my fellow Americans. Go on and gather your info and then come and shut me up. I'll be waiting....
    Last edited by Beetle; September 2nd, 2009 at 18:30.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

HEY!

Since my last post posted twice, I guess you could call that a shotgun post!

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Who is Martha McCown?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Nice, I've seen an American Bald Eagle before in the wild. They are awesome, and awesome sight.

Many years ago my friends I decided NOT to use an alias, not to hide from anyone. To say my peace and be done with it and if anyone wants to try to tell me I can't have my say, or I have to shut up, to HELL with them.

So, you know that I've always used my name on my own BBSes, forums I've visited and still visit and I've said what I've had to say with my own name.

I STAND by everything I've ever said. I MEANT what I said (for the most part, occasionally I find I've changed my mind about something, but usually I was right the first time).

I don't have the "fear" of my government some people do, I work in it and I KNOW that people are just people. Some have some ludicrous ideas about things and some think my ideas are ludicrous... but the fact of the matter is, MY ideas are well thought out, logical and reasoned.

Liberal ideas are NOT reasoned - except to the point of insinuating someone is evil for the sake of their "plan". Worse they are "reasoned" to the point they can entangle people deep into the pit of "confusion" while trying to figure out the facts.

I double-dog DARE the White House or Congress to enact any unreasonable legislation, or sign executive orders against the will of the people of this country.

I'm not going to HIDE. And I fucking dare them to try to say I'm doing something illegal by speaking out against them.

The maggots in congress need to be FIRED. There's a middle-term election coming up sooner than you think. It's time to FIRE them all, elect new ones.

For God's Sake RUN AGAINST them even.

Don't hide behind aliases. We're not the founding fathers, we are the PEOPLE of the Constitution and this country belongs to us. Not some scum bag rag head living in Gitmo.

This is MY COUNTRY and I defy everyone in the world to try to take it from me.

You will die trying.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

OOOPS!

Martha Maccallum She is on Live Desk around noon.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Who is Martha McCown?
    Apparently she is related to Joe Turner....

Relatives of Joe Turner:Information about Martha J. McCown

Martha J. McCown was born 1835 in Alabama, and died date unknown. She married Thomas Jasper McAdams on December 22, 1859 in Ark. Co., Ark, son of Thomas ...

LMAO!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    OOOPS!

Martha Maccallum She is on Live Desk around noon.

Oh!!! HER!!!!
    ok.

NM my post then. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Well, I have been called Beetle all my life. Folks back home would know me more as Beetle then by my first name. Folks in the Army called me Beetle. Folks still call me Beetle today and not my first name. So, I don't feel I am hiding. Besides, they know who I am. I have written every President since Reagan. I even wrote Gorbachev and told him that I didn't trust his New Economic Policy (or Stalin's old NEP). So, I figure if they have been keeping tabs, they got a folder on me. Like I said earlier, gather your info and come shut me up. I aint got nothing better to do.

Ever see Outlaw Josey Wales. He is mowing down a bunch of Yankees with a gatlin gun in the back of a wagon. His pardner rides up on a horse and says, 'lets go Josey or you will die'. Josey looked at him and said, 'I aint got nothing better to do'.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

LOL!!

That is good stuff. I had been calling her Martha McCown. Glad y'all squared me away on this or Thomas Jasper McAdams's family might have taken offense to me fancying their grandmother.

Hey liberal!

Thread Information