Thread: Pittsburgh Scanners

Thanks

Default Pittsburgh Scanners

Been listening to them all evening and with the G20 Summit their its rock'n.....

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2242

Jag

Thanks

Default Re: Pittsburgh Scanners

Any juicy tidbits?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Just ran across this one...

YouTube
    Military snatches man at G-20 protest?

An arrest that was made occurred on a side street near Baum Ave & S Millvale Ave.

The "Group of 20" is meeting today and tomorrow in Pittsburgh. People have been demonstrating to counter the G20, a group of the richest, most powerful people from the richest, most powerful countries who make decisions which impact all of us. The past few times they have met they decided to bail out big banks, including the biggest, baddest bank of them all, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which does nothing to help people. In addition, G20-style globalization policies have harmed the environment and threatened democracy everywhere.

Demonstrators went on the march through Pittsburgh without a permit, and police tactics effectively split up the group after about 45 minutes of marching. In the end only about 26 arrests were made.

Demonstrators are expected to march again tomorrow for a permitted and family-friendly rally and march, endorsed by many large organizations, which will start at Craft and Fifth Avenue in Pittsburgh at 11:30 AM. Bring kids and pets! More info:
    Last edited by vector7; September 25th, 2009 at 18:38.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Military?

I doubt it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Military?

I doubt it.
    I believe you may be correct, more likely SWAT in camo.
    Last edited by vector7; September 26th, 2009 at 03:56.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I saw that video. I wouldn't know personally if that was military but it sure would scare the crap out of me if i saw it. DIdn't realize swat wore outfits that didn't say swat on it.

Thanks

SWAT teams in most regions are paramilitary cops. They are trained in intimidation tactics and are able to hit a place hard and fast. They train similarly to military strike forces that kick in doors and clear rooms.

They wear uniforms that scare the piss out of people.

Basically, in short, they are late 20th Century Storm Troopers.

Wait a few years and they will look like the ones from Star Wars, as there are already moves to body armor.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Those guys aren't military. That has been established.

JBTs of some form...picking on those poor stinky liberal anarchists.

Did you hear the voice at the end say "Hey, stop it" or something like that. Typical effeminate liberal hippy douche bag.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I didn't look. I hate to look at the "Man beatin' down on hippies". Makes me laug... er sick...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Wow, this did get heated...

G20 2009: Police Attack Students at University of Pittsburgh

Police used teargas pepper spray and rubber bullets against University of Pittsburgh students during the Pittsburgh G20 Summit. Many of the students were not part of any demonstration but bystanders, curious to find a mass of armed riot police on their campus. For more information and videos visit http://indypgh.org/g20

Wearechange schools Pittsburgh police on constitution @ g20 9/24/09

Luke Rudkowski of Wearechange.org schools pittsburgh police on their duty to the constitution and thier oath. Police use LRAD sound cannons and tear gas on peaceful protesters.

Girl w Bike Shoved and Arrested by Police during G20 in Pittsburgh 9/25/09

Live on Pittsburgh WPXI Channel 11 News 9/25/09. Police are shoving a crowd of bicyclists, walking their bikes, when one woman cannot take it anymore, throws her bicycle at a policeman and he thrashes his club at her throat and another policeman throws her to the ground.

In my opinion, a little harsh treatment to a woman by Pittsburgh Police. She was arrested.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I didn't look. I hate to look at the "Man beatin' down on hippies". Makes me laug... er sick...
    LOL! I mean, yea makes me sick too.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

One of the tactics of the anarchists is to get a crowd all worked up and then melt away. The JBTs know this...that's probably why the turd in the video above got tossed into a car. The second part of it is the fallout...woman flings bike at officer who is on a hair trigger.

No politics are ever changed at the street level. That's simply guy sports. They enjoy the muck raking and trouble-making. It's like holding a steak out to a grizzly bear. It's a big rush until he takes your arm off.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Problem with all of this Mal, the people who get arrested aren't the perps. They are the ones who got riled up. And they all go away with a hatred they didn't have before "for the government" or "capitalism" or whatever they are trying to get you mad about.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Problem with all of this Mal, the people who get arrested aren't the perps. They are the ones who got riled up. And they all go away with a hatred they didn't have before "for the government" or "capitalism" or whatever they are trying to get you mad about.
    Right. Which is why they need to make sure those Anarchists get a little road rash so they can remember what caused it.

I understand your point and by educating the riot cops to spot who the problem folks are will go a long way to preventing the future problems. Snatch and grab JBTs are actually a pretty good idea.

I was watching a Video from a Helicopter or roof and they pointed out the agitators who literally pulled back just as the mob engaged the riot police. They agitators then went off to the back and side and lit fires and tagged and whatnot. It's the training these little fuckers get in these demonstration training camps spondered by Acorn, ANSWER, UPJ etc.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information