America has it's "Change"

Obama was elected on vaporous sayings like "Change" and "Hope". Something America has always lived upon anyway.

Today's society is different from the one in which I grew up during High School. Somewhere during those years a change occurred. My father, a life long democrat who fought in the Korean War and is a decorated war hero gave me the values I have today.

I believe in America, I believe in the Bill of Rights. I believe that the government hasn't any RIGHTS at all other than what we allow them to have. They have no rights to tell me what to do - and especially not to mandate I buy something I don't want, don't need, don't require.

Now we have this evil "Law" - "Health Care". What is it precisely?

It is a way for the Government to control another large portion of our economy.

The law is supposed to be signed into law tomorrow. It isn't finalized and somehow the Republicans need to stand up and stop the bad parts.

In the mean time - Americans, every, single one of you now are going to foot the bill for people you don't know, be controlled in more aspects of your life than you thought possible and if you don't do something about this in the November elections then you're all losers.

You people wanted "Change", now you've got it. You'd better "Hope" it doesn't change any more.