Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandating health Insurance - Obamacare

Thanks

Default Re: Mandating health Insurance - Obamacare

lol

Thanks

I don't have a way to verify this of course, but passing it along from my friend who emailed it to me (maybe from his Brother's First Wife's Third Cousin's Uncle's Sister - or something). lol

Read this about a guy who signed up for Obamacare and then found he couldn't afford it so he dropped it. Very interesting.

JIM MEIER OSP PROJECT ENGINEER

(Cell number removed by AP)

346 CLINTON AVE
    SPRING CITY
    Tennessee 37381 or
    369 HORIZON DR
    N. Fort Myers Fl. 33903

RE: OBAMACARE - A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare FB page:

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 AM. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually.

I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return.

Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your driver’s license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home.

You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."

Kinda sheds a lot of light on all of the arming and beefing up of arms for all of the domestic departments INCLUDING the IRS now doesn't it?

There's a war coming folks....

Thanks

600 a month + 14k deductible = 21.2k a year before health ins pays a red cent. I'd be willing to bet the guy has NO WHERE near that in costs for diabetes. Probably 8-10k in costs.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Obamacare or poor company management? Ambulance transport costs are handled by insurance...

Ohio’s Largest EMS Providers Close Overnight; Hundreds Lose Jobs

First Med, which owns LIFE Ambulance and MedCorp, is reportedly “out of money” and abruptly ended services Friday night

December 8, 2013

First Med, the parent company of LIFE Ambulance and MedCorp — which together are the largest providers of EMS service in the state of Ohio — abruptly closed its doors on Friday, putting hundreds of employees out of work without notice.

News outlets reported the closure, but had little information. The Fayette Advocate said LIFE employees told the newspaper the company “was out of money.”

An operator that answered MedCorp’s administration line Saturday morning confirmed to Toledoblade.com that the company was “no longer in business,” but hours later another operator declined to comment, saying “at this point, I am not allowed to give … any information.”

The website was down Saturday, with a message that said, “This site is down for maintenance. Please check back again soon.”

Medcorp offers ambulance services across Ohio, Kentucky, North Carolina and South Carolina, among other states. The company employees about 275 people and has been around since 1986, according to the Better Business Bureau.

In June 2011, MedCorp filed for Chapter 11 federal bankruptcy protection, and shortly after it was acquired by First Med EMS, based in Wilmington, N.C.

First Med also purchased LIFE Ambulance in July 2011, according to the Fayette Advocate. Life operated nearly 250 vehicles out of more than 20 bases in Ohio and West Virginia. Along with MedCorp, they were the largest EMS provider in the state of Ohio.

First Med operates from 65 offices in six states, with more than 650 vehicles that provide more than 500,000 transports a year.

Thanks

FNC just mentioned there is a Spanish Obamacare website: www.cuidadodesalud.gov

As though this debacle couldn't get any more stupid.

Thanks

Why would they need to speak spanish?

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

ObamaCare Found To Restrict Where You Live And Travel

Posted 12/18/2013 06:54 PM ET

Freedom: It's bad enough that the president's health insurance takeover costs more, breaks his pledge of letting you keep your plan and diminishes choice. It actually restricts your travels too.

'We have never had to put a wall up to keep our people in." Those words from President John F. Kennedy in June 1963, standing at the Berlin Wall, neatly illustrated the moral superiority of the free West over the Soviet bloc.

But Americans are now about to find themselves grappling with their own bureaucratic Berlin Wall. The American Thinker's Stella Paul has exposed the virtually unnoticed fact that within the ObamaCare exchanges so many Americans are being forced into, "most plans only provide local medical coverage."

Paul warns this will have "a profound impact on the real-estate market, particularly the second home sector, and on the travel business." She interviewed one Connecticut retiree whose health required having a winter home in South Carolina. Her $450-per-month, $2,500 deductible, no co-pay Blue Cross policy that had worked well in both states was suddenly canceled.

The new policy she was offered under ObamaCare was twice as expensive, with a deductible costing $1,000 more, and no out-of-network coverage.

Having had a surgery at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, out-of-network coverage was a must. And she found it. "It's $900 a month," she told Paul, "with a $7,000 deductible and a co-pay on everything. Basically, it's catastrophic insurance, and I'll be paying my South Carolina doctors out of pocket."

A prominent New York insurance broker pointed out that most of the policies offered on the ObamaCare exchanges are not national networks, so "if you need routine medical services, they will not be covered when you leave your local area," as they were before.

Travel health insurance, unfortunately, only covers emergencies. So, the broker told Paul, "a large portion of the population will have their insurance as a consideration for their mobility, which they never had before."

Imagine having to take all this into account in making decisions about where in America you want to live.

And as Paul asks, "With Americans no longer able to receive routine medical services when they travel, will they start showing up in emergency rooms for sore throats and backaches? And how will these new throngs of patients affect the waiting time of people with genuine medical emergencies?"

Meet the latest unpleasant ObamaCare surprise, right on the heels of HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius this week finally admitting that, contrary to Obama's endlessly repeated promise, "there are some individuals who may be looking at increases" in premiums.

Unrestricted movement is a birthright of our liberty. Even socialized medicine's harshest opponents didn't suspect Washington would trample that freedom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Well... *I* won't be taking "Obamacare" and since I won't be owning a house or property, I won't be doing much of anything to work, then they can fuck themselves.

Don't try to limit me.

Thanks

Seriously? – Pajama Boy Now Represents The Image of ObamaCare

Posted on December 18, 2013 by sundance

Dude…. seriously ?

David Burge @iowahawkblog

Follow
    Yessirreee bob, that ol' #OFA, they are the ninja masters of image-making. Truly cutting edge. Top shelf. Super-boffo.
    7:59 PM - 17 Dec 2013

23 Retweets 11 favorites

SnowyMexySanta @SooperMexican

Follow
    Douchey metrosexual Obamacare #PajamaBoy - slightly protruding adam's apple = @Maddow... uhm coincidence?
    8:44 PM - 17 Dec 2013

63 Retweets 44 favorites

Pajama Boy, An Insufferable Man-Child

By RICH LOWRY
    December 18, 2013

Pajama Boy’s place in Internet infamy was secured as soon as the insufferable man-child was tweeted out by Organizing for America.

He is the face of a web ad that is the latest effort by the Obama team to leverage the holidays for conversation about Obamacare. “Wear pajamas,” the ad reads. “Drink hot chocolate. Talk about getting health insurance. #GetTalking.”

And, sure enough, Pajama Boy is wearing pajamas—a zip-up onesie in classic Lamar Alexander plaid—and drinking hot chocolate. He is in his twenties, sporting hipster glasses he could have bought at Warby Parker and an expression of self-satisfied ironic amusement.

Pajama Boy is about as threatening as Michael Cera and so nerdy he could guest-host on an unwatched MSNBC show. He is probably reading The Bell Jar and looking forward to a hearty Christmas meal of stuffed tofurkey. If he has anything to say about it, Obamacare enrollments will spike in the next few weeks in Williamsburg and Ann Arbor.

Perhaps the goal of OFA was to create a readily mockable image to draw attention to its message, in which case Pajama Boy was a brilliantly successful troll. The right immediately Photoshopped him into the Mandela funeral selfie and emblazoned his photo with derisive lines like, “Hey girl, I live with my parents,” and, “How did you know I went to Oberlin?”

But it’s hard not to see Pajama Boy as an expression of the Obama vision, just like his forbear Julia, the Internet cartoon from the 2012 campaign. Pajama Boy is Julia’s little brother. She progressed through life without any significant family or community connections. He is the picture of perpetual adolescence. Neither is a symbol of self-reliant, responsible adulthood.

And so both are ideal consumers of government. Julia needed the help of Obama-supported programs at every juncture of her life, and Pajama Boy is going to get his health insurance through Obamacare (another image shows him looking very pleased in a Christmas sweater, together with the words “And a happy New Year with health insurance”).

Barack ObamaVerified account ‏@BarackObama

Christmas is around the corner—time to #GetTalking with your family: http://OFA.BO/9q2Jgu pic.twitter.com/ROTo3bOKUH

7:35 AM - 17 Dec 13

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

New Obamacare poster boy is a gay Marine with the flu

Posted December 18, 2013 at 5:05 pm

by Meredith Jessup

Comments (10)

Douchey hipsters? Check.

Promiscuous girls? Check.

Drunken frat boys? Check.

Potheads? Check.

Is there a stereotypical young demographic Obamacare advertising campaigns haven’t covered yet?

According to Conor Gaughan, one of the biggest barriers to getting gays signed up for Obamacare is its lack of sex appeal:

[...]December 23 is the final day to enroll in the health marketplace for coverage on January 1, 2014. The ACA’s impact on LGBT Americans is worth attention. For the first time, we can all access affordable health insurance options without discrimination.

But, let’s be honest, enrollment isn’t going viral. The process is cumbersome. Qualifying for assistance, comparing plans and completing the application — it can be more time-consuming than holiday shopping. And, it’s a lot less sexy.
    Well, stereotypes be darned. Here comes shirtless beefcake Rudolph to rally the gays:

This is the latest ad from Out2Enroll:

Meet our favorite reindeer, Chris Adames. Chris is a Marine Corps veteran who knows the importance of quality health care.

Throughout his deployments, Chris sustained combat injuries, which are treated at the VA. He’s thrilled to volunteer with Out2Enroll to help get the word out about the importance of enrolling in health insurance.
    And to really get you in the spirit of an Obamacare Christmas, there’s this. (more[/LIST]

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

ObamaCare Ad Shows “Pajama Boy” Shoving Knife Into Turkey, Slicing Hand Open

by Aurelius • December 23, 2013

Pajama Boy can’t seem to do much right. He can’t seem to wear pajamas other than a onesie. He certainly cannot get anyone to sign up for the Affordable Care Act. And, according to an ObamaCare ad produced for Thanksgiving, he can’t slice a simple turkey without horribly cutting himself.

The picture, released by Organizing for America, warns people of the apparently tragic dangers of cutting the most popular main dish on Thanksgiving.

“Food-related injuries happen a lot this time of year,” the ad warns. “It’s a good time to talk about getting covered.”

Next to the words are paneled pictures. The first is a close-up of a tiny turkey (chicken?) and a knife that is, length-wise, longer than the entire bird. The second is of Pajama Boy, who is revealed to be wielding the knife, looking away, eyebrows raised as usual, as he shoves the sharp object into the turkey. The final picture is his hand heavily wrapped in bandages, as he squeezes it, most likely because it hurts.

You can see the humorously terrible ad below:

Perhaps Pajama Boy had a bit too much of the wine to the left of him that he’s clearly been drinking. Perhaps his mommy always makes his food for him (and, from the “hot chocolate ad,” probably dresses him too). Either way, poor PB was apparently never taught how to cut his own food, let alone that shoving a carving knife into your hand is bad.

This ad continues (and follows) the trend of ObamaCare ads being woefully under-thought and painfully unfunny. Does Organizing for America honestly believe their ads, and similar ones from other organizations, are effective when they are being mercilessly mocked because of their stereotypical cartoonishness?

But hey, looking at a 20-something man-child stabbing himself with sharp objects really makes you want to buy ObamaCare, right?

http://thepunditpress.com/2013/12/23...ing-hand-open/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    I think I just died a little inside.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

You know, I'm personally offended they used the president of the Chess club in High School for this.

Thanks

White House’s Secret Santa gift: Extra day to sign up for Obamacare

Updated: 2:49 p.m. on Monday, December 23, 2013

People hoping to gain health insurance through the new health care law by Jan. 1 now have an extra 24 hours to enroll, due to a quiet move by the Obama administration.

Government officials and contractors tweaked some software to make sure that anyone who enrolled by 11:59 p.m. on Christmas Eve still would still obtain coverage by the dawn of the new year, and insisted the deadline — at least on paper — is still today.

“We recognize that many have chosen to make their final decisions on today’s deadline and we are committed to making sure they can do so,” said Julie Bataille, spokeswoman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. “Anticipating high demand and the fact that consumers may be enrolling from multiple time zones, we have taken steps to make sure that those who select a plan through tomorrow will get coverage for Jan 1.”

The agency said the concept is similar to voting on Election Day — if you’re on line when the polls close, you still get to vote.

The latest delay, first reported by the Washington Post, provides breathing room to those who lost coverage because their existing plans did not meet Obamacare’s coverage requirements.

President Obama faced a political maelstrom after his claim that people who liked their health plans could keep them, period, under his law, was roundly debunked by a flurry of cancellation notices.

His administration, much to the chagrin of the insurance industry, has announced a series of delays or guidance in recent weeks aimed at providing leeway to those who are trying to find a new plan but had trouble with the law’s glitch-ridden websites in October and November.

Republican critics of Mr. Obama’s law held up Monday’s revelation as yet another delay to reforms they see as unworkable for Americans.

“As Americans across the nation are gathering to celebrate Christmas with loved ones, right on cue the administration has quietly and unilaterally changed its health care law once again,” said Rep. Fred Upton, Michigan Republican and chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee. “This latest delay marks the third major change since [Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen] Sebelius testified on December 11, when she was asked point blank what changes were in store over the holidays, and she was mum. And yet, another day, another delay.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

In a Dacha somewhere, Vladimir Putin is laughing at the United States, spending itself into oblivion and coming up with such puerile and cynical propaganda to justify it.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

Pajama Boy Nation

by Victor Davis Hanson
    December 22nd, 2013 - 11:11 pm

Will Kane of High Noon Pajama Boy wasn’t. Somehow we as a nation went from the iconic Marlboro Man to Pajama Boy — from the noble individual with a bad habit to the ignoble without a good habit — without a blink in between.

There are lots of revolting things in the Pajama Boy ad. After all, how can you top all at once a nerdy-looking child-man dressed in infantile pajamas while cradling a cup of hot chocolate with the smug assurance that he is running your life more than you his?

The Liberal Body-Snatchers

Still, there are one or two even scarier thoughts.

One, did the Obama appendage, Organizing for Action, really believe that such a sad-sack image might galvanize anyone about anything? And two, did they really think that Pajama Boy would resonate with any young people outside of the New York-DC circus, as if to assume he would be persuasive: stay cool with retro geek glasses, pajamas, and hot chocolate like Pajama Boy, and then, presto, rush out to buy an Obamacare policy?

Out here in the rural middle of California — or most anywhere 30 miles inland from the coasts — Pajama Boy would last about two seconds pruning vines, or walking about the local Wal-Mart parking lot with his hot chocolate. Yet put him where his foot-padded pajamas bring dividends and for the last five years we all have lived out the consequences of his ilk’s ideological dreaming.

The great mystery of America today is how many of us have joined Pajama Boy nation — 20%, 40%, 60%? — and how many want nothing to do with such metrosexual visions of a huge state run by a nerdocracy, incompetently doling out other people’s money. How many were on board for Obamacare, more entitlements, and lectures from the apartheid elite on inequality and fairness, versus how many turn the channel at sound of His voice.

Sharpton Good — Duck Dynasty Not?

This past week the question of two Americas seems to be playing out even in the trivial psychodramas of bastardized popular culture. If Michelle Obama photo-ops and consults with Al Sharpton — of Crown Heights riot, Freddie’s Fashion Mart, and Tawana Brawley notoriety — is anything off-limits?

As I understand liberal popular culture as expressed in television and entertainment, David Letterman — cynical, dry, raised eyebrows at each ironic smirk — can pun on air that Sarah Palin’s 14-year-old daughter had sex with a baseball player in the dugout.Or Martin Bashir rails that Mrs. Palin should have excrement and urine inserted into her mouth, or Chris Rock suggests that the 4th of July is “White People’s Day,” or Jamie Foxx jokes about how fun it was to play a character killing white people. Fine, free speech is free speech. To each his own. Let the seller and buyer establish their own codes of speech. Live and let live and all that good stuff.

But, on the other hand, you must not, as a real-TV celebrity, dare to suggest off-camera that male sodomy is somehow less “normal” or perhaps less ”moral” or hygienic than is heterosexual intercourse. (The downside of sodomy in this Miley Cyrus age of anything goes rawness is oddly a taboo subject).

The White Trash Zoo

How bizarre that the Duck Dynasty characters and Pajama Boy reverberated the same week. I have never watched Duck Dynasty, and have only glanced at the expanding genre of white working class reality dramas, from tree cutters and gold miners to ice truckers and boat captains: Cussin’ good ol’ boys, who lose their temper when failing to start the generator, have big arms and bigger guts, and are to remind us (within limits) that once upon a time we all used to be more like them than Ezra Klein and Jay Carney.

Who watches these shows? Perhaps the majority of viewers are those who still admire muscular strength and the earthy ability to make a living from nature (and not work for the Bureau of Labor Statistics or the local Department of Motor Vehicles), and a smaller percentage who find these aborigines odd, but also oddly compelling in their reminder that the people like themselves who run our country could not sharpen a chain saw, change the oil in their car, or unplug their own sewer line. This latter group is curious about the uncouth people who can do these things.

The A&E controversy grew even stranger in that pet white aborigines from the rural south are supposed to shock us by their blunt talk and religious hocus pocus, but only if they stay inside the bars of their zoo cage and thus only ham it up within the parameters of politically correct hillbilly-ese. The Pajama Boy mob at A&E must know that the Ducks, should they speak like those in Silicon Valley or act in accordance with Upper West Side protocols, would have zero audience. Is the logic of Duck Dynasty that the few left in America of the 1940s can spout off in a neat way to us — but only without putting their paws and snouts too far through the bars of their cage?

Obama as Pajama Boy

Pajama Boy is the bookend to vero possumus, the faux-Greek columns, the Obama rainbow logo, cooling the planet and lowering the seas, hope and change, Forward!, “Yes, we can!”, the Nate Silver infatuation, Barbara Walters’ “messiah,” David Brooks’ crease, Chris Matthews’ tingle, and the army of Silicon techies who can mobilize for Obama but not for Obamacare. These are the elites without identities who feed on the latest fad. They are the upper-crust versions of those who once mobbed stores to buy the last Cabbage Patch Kids doll, or had to have a pet rock on their dresser. Obama, after all, was the lava lamp and Chia Pet of the young urban progressive.

If I were to focus on just two of the many characteristics of Pajama Boy nation in the Age of Obama, one would be that the consequences of one’s ideology apply always to someone else. Obama obsesses on inequality, but cannot even go through the populist motions of avoiding Martha’s Vineyard, or not dressing like a nerd for golf at the latest tony course.

He is an arugula-eating man of the people who tries to bowl only during election season. Michelle rags on the 1%, but still hits Costa del Sol and Aspen. Obamacare for us; for congressional staffers and insiders something quite different. A Nobel Prize and a half a billion dollars for guru Al Gore; and dumping Current TV on a fossil-fuelled, anti-Semitic authoritarian Middle Eastern regime to fund more good work of our green Elmer Gantry. Amnesty for illegal aliens, but private academies for liberal kids far from the ensuing chaos of the public schools. Pajama Boys are fiercely liberal so that they can fiercely avoid the people they so champion and are so afraid to live among.

Second, the architects of Pajama Boy nation always expect others to go on despite rather than because of them. The frackers must frack so that Obama can brag about their productivity, while he bites his lip and looks pained to billionaire coastal benefactors about pumping liquid into the bowels of their Mother Earth.

On Friday, Barack Obama was back out to again brag about his three supposed accomplishments: One, the deficit is shrinking; two, the gas and oil picture is brightening; and three, we are not witnessing anymore shut-downs of government over the debt ceiling. He should have added — “We do best when no one listens to me.”

Savings accrued from the sequester that was forced upon Obama by those Tea Party nuts in the House. Gas prices are dropping despite the efforts of Obama to stop fracking and horizontal drilling on federal lands. Senator Obama himself voted to shut down the government under George W. Bush, rather than to raise the debt ceiling — having once passionately adopted the very stance that he now demonizes others for.

The Other Half

Half the country may have already tuned Pajama Boy nation out. Millions more or less don’t watch TV other than older movies and a few episodes of some serial like The Sopranos or Breaking Bad. Most expect just three things of today’s Hollywood celebrities: they are mostly spoiled and uneducated; they are very rich; and in their boredom they will find a way to annoy those without their money.

We also find the grating nasal-twanged voices of our young talking heads on the news shows a tip-off that all their over-clever rhetoric is never grounded in reality. We have no idea whom MTV is awarding, or why, and couldn’t care less. We are sick of slick slightly pornographic commercials, and sicker still of the crude left-wing Victorians who push sex down our throats, but can’t handle a caricatured hick talking just as graphically as they do — but about sodomy in a way they don’t appreciate. Which is the cruder: to see a three-quarters naked Miley Cyrus on national television stick a huge foam finger toward the anus of one of her performers or to read that a bearded reality star in overalls finds vaginal sex preferable to anal sex — and then tells us why?

Most don’t watch Oprah. Rap is a sort of occasional bothersome grate overheard at the service station or parking lot. No one goes to the movies to watch another tired Hollywood script of a courageous liberal maverick who fights the cancer-causing, stream-polluting, CIA-intriguing [fill in the blanks] corporation — as the actor is paid millions by the corporation producing the movie for his few hours of mediocre work. Company men and women don’t play renegades well anymore.

We accept that the law is mostly fluid, depending on whether you are one of the noble suffering or the bad and incessantly grasping: sanctuary cities are noble places where federal immigration laws can be safely ignored. Try that with the Second Amendment and you’ll be summarily jailed.

There is a growing tiredness with Pajama Boy nation. Millions are sick of being lectured, caricatured, and slandered for their supposed pathologies by the Sandra Flukes of the age and those in their pajamas who still grasp with two hands their hot chocolate. Add all their annoying Stalinist efforts up — to selectively going after Chick-fil-A or the Washington Redskins or Duck Dynasty — and the public is becoming tired of the shrill nerdocracy.

How many are revolting against Pajama Boy nation and his bunch, no one quite knows. But I’m beginning to think for the first time since 2009 that the rage and numbers of the disengaged have not crested yet, not quite yet.

http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson...inglepage=true

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

"There is a growing tiredness with Pajama Boy nation. Millions are sick of being lectured, caricatured, and slandered for their supposed pathologies by the Sandra Flukes of the age and those in their pajamas who still grasp with two hands their hot chocolate. Add all their annoying Stalinist efforts up — to selectively going after Chick-fil-A or the Washington Redskins or Duck Dynasty — and the public is becoming tired of the shrill nerdocracy."

"How many are revolting against Pajama Boy nation and his bunch, no one quite knows. But I’m beginning to think for the first time since 2009 that the rage and numbers of the disengaged have not crested yet, not quite yet.
    "

God how I hope so, but I look at the coalition the Democrats have and demographically it looks bad as far as voting goes.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

You know, this mention of Pajama Boy made me realize something...

Liberals are Pod People!

Thanks

Obama Dooms Seniors to Ravages of Aging

by BETSY MCCAUGHEY, PHD December 30, 2013

Editor's Note: Important information for all to know about Obamacare...especially our seniors.

On Oct. 1, 2012 the Obama administration started awarding bonus points to hospitals that spend the least on elderly patients. It will result in fewer knee replacements, hip replacements, angioplasty, bypass surgery and cataract operations.

These are the five procedures that have transformed aging for older Americans. They used to languish in wheelchairs and nursing homes due to arthritis, cataracts and heart disease. Now they lead active lives.

But the Obama administration is undoing that progress. By cutting $716 billion from future Medicare funding over the next decade and rewarding the hospitals that spend the least on seniors, the Obama health law will make these procedures hard to get and less safe.

The Obama health law creates two new entitlements for people under age 65 - subsidies to buy private health plans and a vast expansion of Medicaid. More than half the cost of these entitlements is paid for by cutting what hospitals, doctors, hospice care, home care and Advantage plans are paid to care for seniors.

Just Take Pill
    Astoundingly, doctors will be paid less to treat a senior than to treat someone on Medicaid, and only about one-third of what a doctor will be paid to treat a patient with private insurance.

On July 13, 2011, Richard Foster, chief actuary for Medicare, warned Congress that seniors will have difficulty finding doctors and hospitals to accept Medicare.

Doctors who do continue to take it will not want to spend time doing procedures such as knee replacements when the pay is so low. Yet the law bars them from providing care their patients need for an extra fee. You're trapped.

President Obama seems to think too many seniors are getting these procedures. At a town hall debate in 2009, he told a woman "maybe you're better off not having the surgery but taking the painkiller."

Science proves the president is wrong. Knee replacements, for example, not only relieve pain but also save lives. Seniors with severe osteoarthritis who opt for knee replacement are less apt to succumb to heart failure and have a 50% higher chance of being alive five years later than arthritic seniors who don't undergo the procedure, according to peer-reviewed scientific research.

Yet Foster warned Congress that 15% of hospitals may stop treating seniors once the Obama-Care cuts go into effect. The rest will have to lower the standard of care. Hospitals will have $247 billion less over the next decade to care for the same number of seniors as if the health law had not been enacted.

Obama claims his Medicare cuts will knock out waste and excessive profits. Untrue. Medicare already pays hospitals less than the actual cost of caring for a senior, on average 91 cents for every dollar of care. No profit there. Pushing down rates will force hospitals to spread nursing staff thinner.

Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...#ixzz2p4XP7eIz

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information