Thread: Russia's Military Exports To Grow By 2007

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Russia's Military Exports To Grow By 2007

Russia's Military Exports To Grow By 2007
    Russia's military exports are planned to exceed seven billion dollars in 2007, Director of the Russian Federal Service for military-technical cooperation with foreign countries Mikhail Dmitriyev told journalists on Thursday.

"Since the year 2007 the portfolio of military orders will be growing," Dmitriyev said. " No heroic efforts from Russia will be needed, the work has been done and we should merely go ahead," Dmitriyev said.

Over the past three years Russia's military exports were to reach 4.5 billion dollars, he said, Kazinform refers to Itar-Tass.

Russia has been perpetually increasing the exports of its weapons and military hardware. In 2003, the exports went up to 4.4 billions dollars, in 2004 to 4.7 billion dollars and in 2005 to 6.1 billion dollars, respectively.

The 2006 final parameters have not been endorsed yet, pending consultations with President Putin, Dmitriyev said. Meanwhile, we have been conducting consultations with members of the military-technical cooperation, elicit their possibilities so that the 2006 exports plan should go upwards, Dmitriyev said.

Thanks

Default Re: Russia's Military Exports To Grow By 2007

Do you think I can place an order, Ryan? Or would I have a better chance to get some Russian weapons if the "foreign" country I was from was Iran?

Thread Information