Thread: Ivan Reitman Calling "Ghostbusters 3"

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ivan Reitman Calling "Ghostbusters 3"

Don’t get me wrong, I love Ghostbusters. 1 & 2 were two of my favorite movies growing up and I still love them. But is there any damn way that Hollywood can come up with a single, solitary original idea anymore?!?! All that they do anymore are rewrites and sequels!

Ivan Reitman Calling "Ghostbusters 3"
    January 14, 2010

Ivan Reitman, who directed the first two "Ghostbuster" movies in the '80s, is gearing up to direct the third installment in the series.

Reitman has been developing the script as a producer, and has now confirmed he will direct the Sony project as well.

Speaking with MTV's Josh Horowitz at the National Board of Review Awards in New York -- where "Up in the Air," which he produced with his son, Jason, picked up a best film award -- Reitman confirmed he would direct and said, "I hope to start shooting it this next year."

Thanks

Default Re: Ivan Reitman Calling "Ghostbusters 3"

Well, if you thought this remake was going to be bad, you're wrong. It's going to be even worse...

Simply terrible. They've managed to actually rape my childhood.

I've seen some people call it "The View with proton packs" and "The beige Volvo of comedy".

I refuse to even torrent it because I don't want to waste my bandwidth or hard drive space on this dreck.

Thanks

Looks like pure shit to me.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

There should be a law.

Thanks

"The View with Proton Packs" LMAO!!!!!!!

sadistic bitches with PMS....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Hahahaha!

'Ghostbusters' Reboot Trailer Most Disliked EVER On YouTube

May 2, 2016

There's something about the remake of the "Ghostbusters" film that has viewers trashing the trailer in numbers never seen before.

The official trailer for the reboot comes 30 years after the supernatural comedy starring Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver became an immediate cult classic. The new film, which stars Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig alongside Aussie Chris Hemsworth, will be in theatres in the US on July 15.

The film has been highly-anticipated by the "Ghostbusters" faithful, who watched with interest when the trailer dropped on March 3. Then they hit the downward-facing thumb with vigor. The trailer has been viewed a whopping 28 million times. Of those, more than 200,000 people gave it a thumbs up. But more importantly, a record number “disliked” the trailer.

As of April 30, more than 527,000 people disliked the trailer, a higher number than for any other movie trailer in YouTube history.

According to entertainment website Screencrush.com, the trailer for the film Ridiculous Six, which received a 0 per cent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, only had about 6000 dislikes on YouTube.In the comments section, viewers took aim at the new direction the franchise has taken.“Who are you gonna call? Hopefully a new director next time.” one viewer wrote.

“If only I could dislike this more than once,” another wrote.One fan went so far as to ask Sony Pictures to “cancel the movie”.

“Please dont (sic) show it. It will do more damage than good, no one is going to watch it. I certainly am not going to watch it and I have an unlimited cinema card. It is not worth my time, you have just tried to make a quick buck and it is going to end up losing LOADS of money and damage your reputation.”

Those behind the film can take some comfort in knowing it’s not the most disliked video overall on YouTube. The film clip for Justin Bieber’s “Baby” takes top spot on that list with 6 million thumbs down. Psy’s “Gangnam Style” video has 1.5 million thumbs down, but that was viewed more than 2.5 billion times.

Up to 771k dislikes as of now. Mine included.

Thanks

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Up to 771k dislikes as of now. Mine included.
    I read that initially as "Up to 771k dikes ..... " which I would find as interesting as BG III without the original cast.

Thanks

Somebody... Anybody... Please... Make it stop...

Dear God, the end must be very fucking neigh. I actually agree with Trump on something.

(I heard he did a 180 though and now thinks the movie is brilliant)

Thread Information