Thread: Iranians Steal German Warhead Technology

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Iranians Steal German Warhead Technology

Iranians Steal German Warhead Technology
    Germany has arrested two of its citizens and charged them with helping Iran obtain German technology needed to build nuclear warheads for ballistic missiles. A Russian and a North Korean were also accused of helping the Germans. While little discussed in the media, the warhead for a nuclear missile is one of the more difficult bits of technology to develop. A nuclear weapon is a precision machine, containing many complex electronic, mechanical and chemical components.

The ballistic missile basically carries the warhead outside the earth's atmosphere, and then sends it back ("reentry") at speeds in excess of 20,000 kilometers an hour (nearly six kilometers a second). It's this speed that creates tremendous heat, as the warhead enters the atmosphere. The high speeds also create high G forces and vibration. All this generates some very unfriendly conditions for the components of the nuclear device. It is not easy to build a warhead that can keep the nuclear device in operating order. The two Germans were specifically charged with getting a vibration testing device out of the country, and to Iran. This device makes it possible to test nuclear bomb and warhead structure components without having to launch a missile.

The Russian connection is ominous, because Russia has lots of proven warhead technology. North Korea is also working on designing warheads for nuclear weapons. Iran has long used bribed foreigners to help them get military technology and equipment for them, stuff that no nation would knowingly sell to Iran.

Thanks

Default Re: Iranians Steal German Warhead Technology

And here we can see that we are still speeding to the certainty of Nuclear War. Russia seeks to spread our troops even thinner. Perhaps a Draft will have to come about after all. In the end it will be fission exchanges with Russia and China that settle this school yard dispute. Lets just hope we're not too enamored of our microwave popcorn culture that we set aside our own abilities to respond or even take the first steps towards this growing threat. Otherwise I hope you all enjoy Vodka and Rice rations.

Brian
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Iranians Steal German Warhead Technology

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Baldwin
    And here we can see that we are still speeding to the certainty of Nuclear War. Russia seeks to spread our troops even thinner. Perhaps a Draft will have to come about after all.
    My thinking is that because of the extreme percieved negatives about a draft inherited from Vietnam (we saw an example of those perceptions during the 2004 campaign), no politician would ever have the stones to enact one. As such, we will continue to stretch further and further putting out every brush fire the TAA starts. And, when the day comes, it will likely happen so fast as to make any sort of post-event draft impossible. The exception being what we patriots rise up and do...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Baldwin
    Otherwise I hope you all enjoy Vodka and Rice rations.
    Well, I do like the first part!

Thread Information