Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Documenting the Fall....

Thanks

Default Documenting the Fall....

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I invite you to post individual news reports, comments, or eye witness accounts here in this thread documenting the "fall".

Fall... what precisely do I mean by this? Well, the first "Fall" was the Fall of man from the Grace of God.

There was the Fall of the Roman Empire, Greece and Soviet Unions.

The United States is in turmoil over this health care bill, not because anyone is against cleaning up our system, but rather most are against the government ramming things down our throats.

Today I heard that a Congressman was spat upon.

Apparently there are mini-riots and lots and lots of protests going on and I'm seeing nearly nothing in the news about this.

Being at work as I generally am in the day time, I have NO access to twitter, facebook or any other social communications devices, my cell phone doesn't work in my building and below ground level, and I'm stuck with only Fox news. Not the worst, but certainly not the best way to get news.

So - Tyranny has begun.

Document it here.

Do it now. Don't wait. The time is coming when even the Internet might be shut down.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Documenting the Fall....

GOP Lawmakers Burn Insurance Cards to Protest Passage of Health Care Reform

by Kamal El-Din

Insurance Cards Ablaze in Protest
    Unconfirmed sources are reporting that GOP lawmakers from the House and Senate have staged a protest on the steps of the Capitol to show their outrage over the passage of health care legislation. The large group of Republican lawmakers, their staffers and lobbyists gathered before a bank of FOX NEWS cameras and vented their rage over the improvements being made to the American health care system. Several lawmakers gave speeches, led chants and songs, and at the end of the rally lawmakers burned their insurance cards to show solidarity with the millions of uninsured.

In a dramatic gesture the Republican lawmakers have decided to protest the vote by paying all of their medical costs out of pocket, or just not seeking medical care at all. The group stood in circle and chanted "We won't to go the hos-pi-tal!" as they lit their insurance cards ablaze.

"The uninsured of this country didn't want this." says House Minority Leader John Boehner. "The American people are tough and don't like to be told what to do. We are taking away their freedom to be uninsured and I'm just not comfortable with that. Millions of Americans don't what these reforms and we are standing with them."

The passage of the bill though the House is not the end of the road for this legislation and Republicans have vowed to make every procedural effort to block its final passage though Senate.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

http://unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=4291

(hehehe ok, I admit I cheated! )

That's satire above. However the original post is not.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

We're doomed. If you need more evidence of that, watch MSLSD and Keith Olbermann as he blathers on in orgasmic ecstasy about the health bill and how his fantasies about fellating Obama have come true(ok, I made the second part up).
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

I read that about Dingell. Not just wrong, evil.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I honestly think that if they keep this up, broken office windows will be the least of their concerns.

With so many unemployed people out there, there are bound to be more and more people thinking they have nothing to lose. People like small business owners that have put in blood, sweat, and tears into building up into something only to have onerous laws and the Dem driven economy tear it all down all the while they end up underwater on their home they bought when things were going well.

The Dems are creating a very dangerous situation and working hard to make it more and more dangerous whether they know it or not. Unintended consequences and all that...

Thanks

I'm just waiting for the balloon to go up. Not sure where, or how but with this historic overreach and this egregious abuse of power, it will happen. Perhaps when the federal gov't has borrowed all it can borrow and the hyper inflation hits, that'll be the trigger. It cannot go on as it is.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I may have an indirect inguinal hernia, so I'm thinkin about going to Africa to find a decent doctor and health care plan. Albert Schweitzer must have left some proteges. Seriously Rick, you might well consider - moving up the dates on your long fishing trip.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Here's a Dot, as the time soon approches.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Well, I don't believe it. Where's the video footage? Anyone? No? Maybe it's just me, I'm so mad about all of this I could throw a brick through a window too, like some punk hood who can only see one day at a time rather than the whole downturn of a once great country. So why don't I, seeing beyond one day, knowing there's so much more at stake throw a brick? Because it won't help anything. If the time comes that the AG and state and citizen law suits are laughed at, then you'll see some real news. And it won't be bricks thrown through windows by one disgruntled leftist who didn't get everything they wanted, nor will the news be about the broken windows from those tricky communists trying to pin petty crap on conservatives. Remember that huge signature by John Hancock? Patriots doing the right thing stand proud. I couldn't hope to guess what that will be, but it will be the right thing, and we will be damn proud to do it.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

like some punk hood who can only see one day at a time rather than the whole downturn of a once great country.
    This set of words is actually the exact thing I've been thinking lately.

America is a great country. It still is a great country, but slow, inexorably we are passing the torch from the generation that is older than me, through me to my children and grandchildren.

I have little doubt in the ability of my own children to see and understand the Greatness of America. I brought them up to see it. But while my own children I trust to take the baton and run with it are simply not involved in politics--much the same way as I was not when I was in my 20s and early 30s.

Now, back up the camera and pan over the city, any city. See the "young punks" and hoods out there? They are concerned with "making it big" by selling drugs or living off the government dole.

These are actually a majority of people out there and the folks that this so-called "health Care" bill was aimed at. The government, at least this current administration must gather these people in, hook them on the government drug of "free money" to get them to be dependent up on the government and then set the hook.

The hook is "You have to work for us if you want to continue getting that free money".

Government "Gangs" are in the making and this administration CAN NOT EVEN SEE THIS!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The so-called Emmanuel Cleaver spitting incident:
    http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com..._source=co2hog

Call Off the Race Hustlers… The Black Caucus Members Lied
    Thursday, March 25, 2010, 4:57 AM
    Jim Hoft
    On Saturday the leftist media reported on a horrible story from their sources at the anti-military Jew-hating conservative-hating Huffington Post. The media claimed that members of the Congressional Black Caucus were called n*ggers and spat on by tea party protesters as they walked from the Longworth office building to the Rayburn office building. At least one report said that it was “a chorus” of racist hatred. Reporters from ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX News, (including Bill O’Reilly), MSNBC, etc. reported on this horrible story.

Unfortunately, it was a fake. They had no evidence… Nothing. It was totally made up.

In fact, a video was later released that proved that there was no “chorus” of racist hatred and no one screamed the n-word. It was all a lie.

Several people filmed the entire episode and could not find any evidence of racist hate.
    Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) even filmed the entire episode.

He found nothing.

Yesterday, new video was released that confirms the spitting incident was bogus, too.
    Dan Riehl reported:

There’s some higher resolution video below I hadn’t seen before. Unlike what was claimed during recent Tea Party protests in Washington, DC, it would appear Cleaver was simply walking close by in front of a protester. The protester’s hands were cupped as he was shouting. While it appears Cleaver may have experienced a spraying of sorts as a result of the yelling, it does not support a conclusion that he was intentionally spat upon, as claimed.

I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Well, I don't believe it. Where's the video footage? Anyone? No? Maybe it's just me, I'm so mad about all of this I could throw a brick through a window too, like some punk hood who can only see one day at a time rather than the whole downturn of a once great country. So why don't I, seeing beyond one day, knowing there's so much more at stake throw a brick? Because it won't help anything. If the time comes that the AG and state and citizen law suits are laughed at, then you'll see some real news. And it won't be bricks thrown through windows by one disgruntled leftist who didn't get everything they wanted, nor will the news be about the broken windows from those tricky communists trying to pin petty crap on conservatives. Remember that huge signature by John Hancock? Patriots doing the right thing stand proud. I couldn't hope to guess what that will be, but it will be the right thing, and we will be damn proud to do it.
    Sometimes it's okay to break windows. For example if you lock your keys in your car or lock yourself out of your house. But, I don't recommend using a brick. There are easier and more stealthy ways to let yourself back in. See "ninja rocks":

Hope this helps if you ever get locked out!

Thanks

Hmmm...

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=118x304267

I am jealous of the dickhead with the 1911 though. Gorgeous piece with an awesome history (assuming it is true, you never know with libs)!

Thanks

Eric Cantor's office was attacked with bricks last night.

Cantor is a Republican.....

Someone cut gas line on a BBQ for some Congressman's brother...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Cantor's office had SHOTS FIRED outside his office, not bricks.

They said bricks, they were wrong.

Cantor is on TV THIS SECOND!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Yep, watching. Was just about to post this but can't find a news article.

Thanks

Cantor is stating that two of the members of congress are "seriously fanning the flames" by suggesting that these acts be used for political motivation.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I gather that "Congress" is scared now.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information