Default Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Re: Happy Easter!

Yep - Happy Easter.

Thanks

Happy Easter! At Day late, sorry. I was with the family yesterday though!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Yup. Happy Easter. Nobody really knows why God let His son get humiliated, and crucified to pay off the debt of mankind's and my or our personal sins. We "reasonable" humans think there must have been an easier or better way.

Still, Christ rose and lives in charity and the sacraments. Sumtimes, too rarely it seems- He proves that there still is a God who judges on earth. Meanwhile, He offers us the daily cross - like Him- to continue the work of expiation of sin and calling for the kingdom to come.

Despite sin, I love God, and dont pretend to understand shit. Anybody wiling to go thru the passion and/or watch from above as their son does so- well they deserve my love, respect and fidelity. True faith in the risen Christ includes and requires (wtf) - rejoice in the cross and persecution- your reward in heaven will be great. Christianity is way above reason, and foolish to the wise. I doubt there has been more than one mortal who has "liked" Christ. It's all a big mystery- but it makes as much sense as anything worldly. Mercy me, Jesus.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Happy Easter. Happy Resurrection Day. Dying, you destroyed our death, Rising you restored our life. Wow.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thread Information