I was on FB last night. Bracken posted that, and another video. This guy gets on the thread... "Mick Rolling" (think, "Mick Jagger" and "Rolling Stones" as a place to pull a name from for example) and claimed to be a military guy and we were a bunch of paranoid morons and on and on.

He was basically a troll. Matt accused him of being a "paid shill" and getting paid by the post. He ignored those comments completely, and continued to throw random shit into the conversation as any well-trained troll would do to obfuscate and misinform, and misdirect. I will say he was pretty good at it, but I took it on my self to keep asking the same questions (they were never answered of course) and bring the conversation back to the subject.

We looked up the guy's profile, and he claims to have worked for Blackwater. One guy asked him "How long have you had these door-kicking fantasy, Mick?"

LOL

No, HONESTLY Ryan, people who are part of that sort of mercenary group have absolutely no qualms about kicking in doors and shooting non-compliant "citizens" (or subjects). They are the arm of a Tyrant and they will do whatever it is that gets them the most pay. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I promise some of them WILL die by the sword.