Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Will America Break Up?

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Will America Break Up?

My county went 67%

Sorry to lump you in there Mal but the truth is you're behind enemy lines (hell, I am too at this point!). For simplicity's sake it's easiest to keep this drawn to state lines when dealing with the topic on the national level. But believe me, I know there's a lot of red in states that are considered to be blue, places like California away from the coast and upstate New York.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me Rick... Colorado, you're on probation too!

Thanks

I find it difficult to believe that CO went for Obama, AGAIN.

On the one hand it's a matter of Liberals vs Conservatives. On the other hand.... the "excuse" is that there are a LOT of tree hugging Liberals here. They are all around me, even in my own county. I wish I could take a picture of the cars in the parking lot that have the stupid "Coexist" stickers, "Obama" and "Save the Whales" stickers.

And they WORK here.... God.

Colorado isn't just on probation, I'm leaving it.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Lets face facts here. It's city vs country.

Urban hell holes attract rats. Democ-Rats. Are there any rural counties that went Obama?
    Last edited by Malsua; November 14th, 2012 at 21:18.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

No, I don't think ANY rural areas went to Obama. I'm sure, someplace there is a county red-blue map. I don't trust Google on that....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, Ryan, your point is ill received by me. I know too many people who are scratching their heads and wondering how the fuck did this happen? I am one of these people. I watched as my county was red and at the last moment flipped. It made no sense. As was said about other places, Fairfax County is a forgone conclusion. Its so close to DC and houses so many on the Fed teat, it will be blue. Prince William County is a little more middle because it has a larger mix of workers, though it too houses Fed teaters. I have watched my county change in the last 5 years. It is not what it was and much of it is those who fled Maryland and brought the mentality of Maryland voters with them. Both went blue at the end, but as you saw in Ohio, we had almost a 10 to 1 ratio of Romney vs Obama support visible. It was these counties that flipped the election here. Look at the Virginia county map. Almost the entire state is red. Almost ALL!

One tactic I heard directly about was in the Richmond area, I have a cousin and was visiting last Thursday and Friday. A neighbor of his who works in a mentally disabled persons home told me directly that buses pulled up and volunteers loaded up these people and instructed them to vote a dem ticket if they wanted to keep their benefits. I do not mean to belittle those so afflicted, but honestly, it is not hard to insight fear into a disabled person to get them to do as you wish.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

The Left stole the election...the Republic is gone.

Many have not started to comprehend what happened.

Cap and Trade is moving fowrard on the west coast, Obamcare is the law of the land and the US military has been decapitated and about to be viserated.

Not until...jobs rapidlly evaporate, taxes go up, more anti-constitution Supreme Court Judges get installed, Sharia creeps into law, Pastors get put in jail for preaching the gospel, shelves become bare and the dollar goes down while coming for your guns will people start to wake up (SHTF) and that will be too feaking late.

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/w...cleveland.html
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ohi...1/03/id/462674
    http://godfatherpolitics.com/7942/oh...fTvHc.facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=4hDt9hM_cgs
    Here is the link for more info....
    http://obamavoterfraud.blogspot.com/

Thanks

It's the Californicators Rick.

They fucked up and bankrupted their state and like locusts they're moving onto a new host.

http://www.forbes.com/special-report...migration.html

Thanks

Believe me Phil, I know! I'm in the same boat and I don't like it any more than you. After all, even though I plan to strike out for greener pastures eventually I've got family that is intent on staying in Ohio and I surely don't want to have to consider them as "living behind enemy lines". I don't necessarily think states like yours, mine, or Rick's are lost causes to be written off just yet (hence my "probation" comment made in jest). I'm not quite sure how they can be "fixed" but make no mistake they are definitely teetering on the point of no return.

The other fact is that a lot of the solidly blue states are unfortunately just lost causes even if there are large physical swaths of red throughout. Liberalism is just too entrenched due to their overwhelmingly huge urban centers.

The sad truth is that we are now living in a tyranny of the majority. A majority that is crammed in cities, easily "herded" because of where and how they live, and overwhelmingly support Democrats because of the "free" shit they get from said Dems.

What this secession talk boils down to is ending that tyranny of the majority and the only way I can see overcoming this majority in their massive urban centers is to treat them like cancerous tumors. Except in this case we would be excising the healthy body from the cancer to save it.

In all honesty, if someone has a better solution I am most definitely all ears as I surely don't want to see our country torn apart but, what else can we do to change the course we're on?

Thanks

I have five or six solutions.

None of them are going to be stated out loud though at this point.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I have five or six solutions.

None of them are going to be stated out loud though at this point.
    Change is coming. There are millions of people who have certain expectations of how their futures will be. These hopes and changes are going to be dashed against the rocks of a failed country and when these disillusioned looters come looking for theirs, they're going to be faced down by the producers who've given enough already. The Kenyan will be completely insulated to all this and probably cackling with glee. We can only hope he inherited a heart defect from his black father.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Well, I got a call from my son - the one who got blown up in Iraq. He wanted to know, "What if Texas DOES secede from the US?" and in honesty I couldn't give him a clear answer.

He believes, without any doubt civil war is coming to this country and I can't say that his beliefs mirror mine very closely on most things because I think for civil war to happen it must involve most of the people against a government (specifically a tyrannical government) - and while that could happen, I just don't see the Right in America as stupid enough to start it (or perhaps, wise enough....)

So many believe something is about to happen. I have had that feeling for many months now, but don't know why. Still can't pinpoint the reasons my gut is telling me to "be careful where I tread".

But the "disillusioned" as you call them aren't there yet. My wife was playing a stupid rap video the other day and laughing at the idiots in the music video - singing "You got your EBT card? I got MY EBT card..."

What a bunch of crap. What is so very sad is these are the ones you're talking about, when the money stops showing up (which is won't because Obama will continue to BORROW it.... remember him bitching about Bush and a 'credit card from China'? Well, he's doing the same thing... in spades. Oh, can I SAY spades? Sounds racist or something....) to continue, when that money stops showing up that's when the disillusioned will begin rioting.

I don't see that happening for another two years. Mid term elections will bring some changes I think. For the worse....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The hopechangers won't be a problem until their benefit cards stop working. This can occur in several ways. If the cards aren't working because the banks don't work at all any longer...we've had an EMP or something, that's one way. If the cards aren't working because Uncle sugar didn't put any money in them, we're at a collapse stage. I can't see this happening because the government will just print more money.

Finally, the way I think they ultimately "won't work" is when the entire benefit for the month buys about 7 days worth of food. The goal of the Kenyan is to erode our currency, our strength and our will until we have no choices left except to accept his vision of the country. What he doesn't seem to understand is that when a man has nothing left to lose, he loses it. This is why gun control is KEY to his plan. If people start resisting and have the tools to resist, his plan will fail. On the way into the shithole we need to be disarmed so that only one choice remains.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

You have it clear.... would that others could see.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I always thought "freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose"?
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

You and Bobbi McGee....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I have made an observation. Most of those I see using EBT are so self absorbed they do not acknowledge anyone but their friend they are with. Of course this is not all. I have also observed folks who have simply had such a hard time finding work they gave up and simply live in the teat. Then there are those who smugly open the purse or wallet filled with multiple cards and cash and pull out the EBT and use it. The stuff that does not qualify filters out and they have to pay the balance. Here comes the cash roll or American Express, or sometimes the MasterCard from Chase.

Thanks

Yep, the stories about this are endless.

There will be and endgame to this and it will not be pretty.

Thanks

Thank you for that link, Ryan. It has absorbed way too much of my evening time.

Thanks

I hope it didn't raise the blood pressure too much.

Thanks

I read a lot of it, but not all. I will read more another day. Took a break for Person of Interest, actually. Still it is a bit of a thing where if you take blood pressure medicine it would be wise to keep ones self in check.

Thread Information