Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 733

Thread: Will America Break Up?

  1. #441
    Senior Member Avvakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post

    “Republic Of New Afrika” Arrives In Jackson, Mississippi

    September 24, 2013

    Mississippi is still burning. Not in the way the New York Times would have you believe, stuck in 1962 with lynchings of innocent blacks imminent at any given moment. Instead, while no one was looking, the capital city of Jackson has quietly become America's Harare.

    Just as Africa's breadbasket, Rhodesia, had the name of its capital changed from Salisbury to Harare and became Africa's basketcase, Zimbabwe, racial democracy has spoken in 86% black Jackson. Racial socialist Chokwe Lumumba, the Nation of Islam's new favorite elected official,carried a not coincidental 87 percent of the Mayoralty vote on June 4. The almost entirely black electorate embraced his disturbingly familiar slogan of “One City. One Aim. One Destiny.”

    Symbolically, Jackson International Airport has now been changed to Jackson-Evers International Airport in 2004. But this is only the first step of Jackson's transformation. One can only speculate when Mayor Lumumba will rename the city in honor of Medgar Evers instead of the racist white American Andrew Jackson.

    This transformation is taking place because, when all is said and done, “demography is destiny.” Because of remarkably swift white flight from Jackson, there was nothing to prevent the black majority from electing a man who thinks Africans visited North America centuries before Columbus. [Lumumba challenges history regarding Christopher Columbus: Presumptive next mayor says Africans visited Americas before Italian explorer, By Dustin Barnes, Clarion-Ledger, May 24, 2013.]

    More importantly, just as revanchist Mexicans trumpet “Aztlan” in the American Southwest, Mayor Lumumba has his own vision of a black ethnostate. He once served as “Vice President” of the black “Republic of New Africa,” which claimed five states of the American South. Lumumba sees Jackson as the focal point of what he calls the “Kush District,” a “solid, non-self governing territory” with a black majority that can serve as a base for a new direction “of self-determination, of self-governance, self-economic development.” [Chokwe Lumumba: New mayor, new era for Jackson, Mississippi ? By Askia Muhammad, The Final Call, August 19, 2013.]

    It's not like Mayor Lumumba is concealing his aims. Even his inauguration resembled the revolutionary destruction of a colonial regime instead a mayoral election in a nominally First World country.
    On July 1, Chokwe Lumumba, an attorney with a long record of black radical activism, took office as mayor of Jackson. His inauguration took place in the gleaming convention center that sprang up four years ago in the state capital’s mostly deserted downtown.

    A crowd of 2,500 packed the hall. The city councilors and other dignitaries, most of them African-American — Jackson, a city of 177,000, is 80 percent black — sat on the dais. The local congressman, Bennie Thompson, officiated. The outgoing mayor, Harvey Johnson, the city's first black mayor, wished his successor well. The Mississippi Mass Choir gave a jubilant performance of “When I Rose This Morning.”

    Finally, Lumumba, 66, approached the podium, pulling the microphone up to suit his tall, lean frame. “Well,” he said, “I want to say, God is good, all the time.”

    The crowd replied. “God is good, all the time!”

    “I want to say hey! And hello!”

    The crowd called back, “Hey! Hello!”

    Then Lumumba smiled and raised his right hand halfway, just a little above the podium, briefly showing the clenched fist of a Black Power salute.

    “And I want to say, free the land!”

    Applause rang out, bells chimed, wooden staffs rose up and people shouted back, “Free the land!” That’s the motto of the Republic of New Afrika (RNA), the movement formed in 1968 that sought to turn the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina into an independent black nation.

    [In Mississippi, America's most revolutionary mayor: Mayor Chokwe Lumumba is applying a philosophy against imperialism to the practice of repairing streets', by Siddhartha Mitter, Al-Jazeera America, September 19, 2013]

    “Free the land” from who?

    From whites of course.

    In an interview with the Black Nationalist newspaper the San Francisco Bay View, Lumumba made clear his agenda is the racial redistribution of wealth.
    Chokwe Lumumba: First of all we’ve got to stop giving all the contracts to nobody except white business. Right now we’ve got 85 percent of the population of Jackson is Black, as I mentioned before, yet 85 percent of the business participation and income is white.

    So what do we need to do? Well, we have to take a close look at who we’re giving contracts to, and we have to give them to somebody other than just white corporations, as that opportunity avails itself. We have to make sure that whatever corporations get these jobs, they employ the people in the city, rather than employing a whole bunch of people from out of the city. We have to make sure that whoever gets contracts from us agrees to do joint ventures or subcontracting and various things with other companies who can be developed to do those jobs in the future if they weren’t capable of doing them on their own in the present. So there’s a lot of different things going on toward the objective of developing a democratic economy...

    I think we have to tighten up on that. I think that our compliance with some of our objectives is not as good as it should be, and even our objectives have been wanting in the past. At one point, the EBO (equal business opportunity) requirement or EBO expectation or goal was only 8 percent, which means that 8 percent of the contractors and things that do business with the city had to be Black, or not had to be Black, but that was the goal. That was woefully inadequate, and so we’re definitely planning on changing that.

    Jackson, Mississippi, Mayor-elect Chokwe Lumumba on economic democracy, by Ann Garrison, San Francisco Bay View, June 20, 2013

    The embrace of “Black Power” is a change for a city that only eight years ago elected black businessman Frank Melton as Mayor. His slogan was far different than Mayor Lumumba's – “running the thugs out of town.”

    Wearing a police jacket and badge, carrying two guns, and leading sledgehammer-wielding black youth (for which he was indicted on Civil Rights charges) on raids of crack houses, Mayor Melton was a true champion of urban renewal.(Nothing in the story Mississippi Mayor Is Indicted on Civil Rights Charges, By Shaila Dewan, NYT, July 11, 2008, says that Mayor Melton was black.)

    In June of 2006, Melton declared a 30-day emergency on crime in the city (complete with curfew) and actually petitioned then-Governor Haley Barbour to send the National Guard to patrol the city.

    For these efforts, Melton was attacked by the usual suspects. The New York Times denounced him—an obvious indicator he was doing something right:
    But Mr. Melton’s vigilantism has raised concerns from critics, including the American Civil Liberties Union and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, that he is bypassing due-process rights and engaging in racial profiling by focusing on black neighborhoods. (The mayor, like 77 percent of Jackson, is black.)

    Crime-Fighting Mayor Finds Himself Embroiled in Charges, New York Times, September 21, 2006

    Unlike a respectable member of Conservatism Inc., Melton fought back:
    Officials with the American Civil Liberties Union lashed out against Jackson Mayor Frank Melton in a news conference this morning in front of City Hall, accusing the first-term mayor of racial profiling and trampling civil rights in his quest to rid the city of crime.

    "We have 26 people that have been killed in Jackson this year. We have 300,000 people killed across America each year. The majority of them are African-American and it's time to do something different," Melton said. "I want to know what the ACLU wants to do besides criticize." ACLU criticizes Jackson mayor, by Chris Joyner,ClarionLedger.com, August 1, 2006
    Always eager to savage easy targets, Reason magazine joined in and called Mayor Melton the “worst mayor in America” in 2006. Under constant attack, Melton eventually became a pariah for actually trying to end black-on-black violence. Losing a runoff in 2009, he died suddenly on Election night.

    What about the Republicans in Jackson? One has tried to duplicate Melton's approach by targeting crime. Interestingly, black Republican George Lambus compared the lawlessness in black politically-controlled Jackson to that of post-Apartheid South Africa:
    “Look at recent history, like in South Africa, when apartheid was abolished,” Lambus said in a recent interview with The Associated Press. “Blacks went on a crime spree. Other blacks got tired of it … and they formed vigilantes and they killed people. It brought the crime down.”

    His pistol nearby as he peered out a window at his decaying Jackson neighborhood, Lambus added: “When you cut your yard, carry a gun. When you go to church, carry a gun. When you go to school, carry a gun.”

    Lambus also asserts that executions are the only way to control crime, adding “If we look at the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, it’s driven with blood.” [Black candidate wants to solve crime with “noose,” Washington Times, March 20, 2009]

    Needless to say, Mr. Lambus was denounced by the Mississippi Republican Party as not representing its “values.”

    Fighting crime isn't what black voters want to hear. For them, rather than a cautionary tale, contemporary South Africa is a model of liberation. Why would the African experience scare a constituency dreaming of a “Republic of New Africa” in the heart of the Southland?

    As for Reason magazine, while attempts to control crime bring condemnation, the seizure of power by an ethnocentric, collectivist, racial socialist brings only silence. After all—fighting for “liberty” means, above all, not getting in trouble.

    While libertarians avert their eyes and Conservatism Inc. sleeps, America's Third World future has already arrived in Jackson. Just like Zimbabwe after Ian Smith's fall, the “new America” is far removed from a post-racial democratic utopia.

    The United States today looks less like the Republic of our Founding Fathers—and increasingly like a Republic of New Africa.

    Where will this leave whites—the group formerly known as “Americans”?
    Multiculturalism is Newspeak for genocide of all the races, genocide taking many forms throughout the centuries, but it is interesting seeing people divide into 'separate but equal' racial enclaves in America today after 50 years of the Civil Rights Inc. fiasco.

  2. #442
    Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    24,464
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?


    Dem Rep. Steve Cohen: Tea Party Republicans Are “Domestic Enemies” We Took Oath To Defend Against…

    October 19, 2013



    I’m guessing Steve Cohen signed that insane MoveOn.org petition.

    Via Newsbusters:

    Watch out, Alan Grayson: you’ve got competition when it comes to uttering the ugliest slur on Tea Party Republicans . . .
    Sure, you’ve compared them to the Klan. But fellow Dem Steve Cohen has upped the ante. On Steve Kornacki’s MSNBC show this morning, Cohen called Tea Party congressmen: “domestic enemies” that he took an oath to defend the country against. Did Kornacki challenge Cohen’s libel? Hah! He merely observed blandly that Cohen sounded “pessimistic.”

  3. #443
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    That ass hole is the enemy *I* took an oath to defend against.

    it's time to start dragging these motherfuckers out of their offices and tar and feather the jerks - or hang the traitors.

    I'm fucking sick and tired of their god damned mouths.

  4. #444
    Senior Member Avvakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    That ass hole is the enemy *I* took an oath to defend against.

    it's time to start dragging these motherfuckers out of their offices and tar and feather the jerks - or hang the traitors.

    I'm fucking sick and tired of their god damned mouths.
    You aren't the only one; there's going to come a time when the talking will end and the shooting will start, unfortunately for many, but we'll be faced with the prospect of a second American civil war or war for independence.

  5. #445
    Postman vector7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Posts
    21,173
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 65 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Jesse Jackson To Muslims: “Stand Up And Fight Back!”

    Posted by: Brandon Walker Posted date: October 20, 2013 In: News




    Retired Senator and supposed Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. spoke this weekend at the Arab American Civil Rights League. He showed his true colors this weekend by not supporting the “Christian” church he belongs to, but by saying that Muslims and Arabs in our country need to “stand up and fight back!”

    Hundreds of people on the internet are talking about an article first covered by the Detroit Free Press. Al Jeezer and Al Arabia are praising this move by the Reverend as a positive step in bringing Muslim “enlightenment” to the people.

    One of Jackson’s senior campaign advisers during his presidential bid was James Zogby. Today, Zogby heads the

    Arab-American Institute as its president.

    Zogby said during the event that Arab-Americans have “a voice America needs to hear.”~Al Arabia
    Speaking to hundreds of people of mainly Islamic and Arabic decent at the Arab American Civil Rights League in Livona, Michigan, Jesse Jackson Sr. completely insulted anyone against the Islamization of America. While most Americans are condoning any discrimination against anyone of Arab or Middle Eastern decent, that is not what he said. In fact his call was all but peaceful to the people.
    We are the new America. Love yourself. Stand up and fight back.”~Jesse Jackson
    While we agree that there should be no discrimination in the lawsuit against the banks that amounted to profiling, Jesse Jackson does not talk about the orders from the NDA, the FDA, and the United States Government’s Department of Homeland Security’s involvement in the shutting down of certain bank accounts that had ties to Hamas and other known foreign terrorist groups and links to Radical Islam in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries in light of all the terrorist attacks. Instead he talks about Arab Americans to Stand Up and fight back. Never mind that a call to Jihad is sacred to Muslims and this is essentially what he does.

    Those that read Holy War In Harlem, Al Sharpton Admits No Church! you saw a brief connection between both Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. They belong to a church that believes in the universal priesthood doctrine, or also called the priesthood of all believers.

    With that in mind, listen to what he says to Muslims in the United States.
    We must protest that.You must not retreat. … You are God’s people.”~Jesse Jackson Sr. courtesy of Al Arabia
    He is being praised by the Arab American Civil Rights League as a champion to the American People. His campaign manager also chimed in stating that it is the United States at fault for not empowering Arab Americans, although they have the same rights as everyone if they are a citizen under the Constitution.
    When you’re not empowered, you can’t defend yourself,” Zogby said at the dinner.”~Detroit Free Press




    Muslim immigrants raped over 300 Swedish children in seven months of 2013







    In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants. Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% compared to 2012 numbers.


    From Swedish Public Radio…

    Antalet polisanmälningar om våldtäkt i Stockholms län har ökat med 16 procent hittills i år. En stor del av ökningen gäller våldtäkt av unga flickor.
    Det är Brottsförebyggande Rådet, BRÅ, som tagit fram statistik som publiceras idag.
    Drygt 1 000 våldtäkter har anmälts i länet under årets första sju månader.
    En stor del av ökningen gäller våldtäkter av flickor under 15 år.
    Enligt BRÅ har polisen i länet fått in 300 sådana anmälningar hittills i år.

    http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...onths-of-2013/









    Rape epidemic in Norway caused by Muslim immigration

    Posted on January 28, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites




    Back in May it was reported that every rape assault in the city of Oslo in the last five years had been committed by a person with a “non-Western” background – a Norwegian euphemism for Muslim. Now it turns out that there have already been twice as many rape assaults in Oslo so far this year as there were in all of 2010.

    Pat Dollard At least one member of Parliament, André Oktay Dahl of the Conservative Party, calls the situation “critical” and is brave enough to acknowledge that many of the perpetrators come from cultures “with a reprehensible attitude toward women.”


    The scandalous fact is that Norway, for all its wealth, has chosen not to invest overmuch in law and order. “Norway wastes millions of kroner every year on ‘development aid’ that ends up largely in the pockets of corrupt African dictators; it pours millions more into the pockets of non-Western immigrants who have become masters at exploiting the welfare system; the Norwegian government even funds anarchists. It’s not entirely misguided for a Norwegian citizen to feel that his tax money is going less to fight the crime that threatens his home, his self, and his business than to support criminals.”



    But beefing up the police force wouldn’t even begin to address the problem that’s at the root of the country’s growing rape crisis: the presence in Norway, and especially in Oslo, of ever-growing numbers of people who have nothing but contempt for Western culture, who have absolutely no concept of respect for members of religions other than their own, and who have been brought up on the idea that women who dare to walk the street alone and without veils covering their faces deserve to be violated.

    Not so very many years ago, Oslo was virtually a rape-free city, inhabited by people who had been brought up on civilized notions of mutual respect and tolerance. No longer. Over the years, the incidence of rape has risen steadily. A wildly disproportionate number of the perpetrators are “rejected asylum seekers” – which may sound puzzling unless you are aware of the perverse state of affairs whereby even persons officially rejected for asylum in Norway are still allowed to stay. And the increasing temerity of the rapists – who know very well that they will probably not be caught, and, if caught, will not be severely punished – is reflected in the fact that the most recent rape (in which two men assaulted a 21-year-old woman) took place virtually in the backyard of the Royal Palace.

    Oslo is, of course, not alone in having undergone this cultural sea change: many major cities in Western Europe have experienced similar transformations. Yet it now appears that the incidence of rapes in Oslo has now eclipsed that in the other two Scandinavian capitals, Stockholm and Copenhagen. This is quite an achievement, given that Oslo has traditionally been the smallest and sleepiest of these three cities – the least cosmopolitan, the one that feels more like a safe small town than a European capital.
    A glimpse of the official mentality that makes this steady rise in rape statistics possible was provided in an article that appeared in the Norwegian daily Dagbladet on October 25. It appears that in the summer of last year, the same paper ran a story about Abdi, a Somali immigrant, then 24 years old, who since coming to Norway as an asylum seeker had committed 14 robberies, been incarcerated, become a narcotic, and lived on welfare.



    On June 3, 2010, Dagbladet reported, an Oslo court had ruled that Abdi, who is not a Norwegian citizen, should be returned to Somalia. Now, however, that ruling has been overturned by an appeals court. Abdi’s lawyer was jubilant, saying that this decision “is important for many Somalis in this country.” (Of all immigrant groups in Norway, Somalis are among those with the lowest employment and highest crime rates.) The lawyer chided Norway for having shown “an ugly face in this case” by planning to return her client to Somalia, but she expressed hope that given the new decision Norway would “change its practice” – presumably meaning that no amount of unsavory activity would make it possible to kick an immigrant out.

    The appeals court’s basis for its decision to let Abdi stay in Norway was that it might be dangerous for him to live in Somalia. Whether letting him stay in Norway might make life dangerous for Norwegians didn’t seem to enter into the court’s calculus.






    It’s not only the courts, to be sure, that are at fault in this sort of situation. In such cases, the media almost invariably step in and bombard the public with shameless propaganda designed to stir up sympathy for the miscreant in question. So it was with the Dagbladet article the other day, which sought to present Abdi as repentant, reformed, and reflective – indeed, almost sagacious and saintly. He was represented as having claimed that he has turned over a new leaf and that he now wants to help wayward immigrant kids to straighten out. He also supposedly said that he wants to study to be a sociologist (which, the more one thinks about it, sounds potentially even more dangerous than if he decided to persevere in his life of crime).


    RELATED STORIES/VIDEOS:
    norway-muslim-immigration-dangerous-for-all-women
    norway-pays-a-bitter-price-for-massive-muslim-immigration
    why-do-people-hate-muslims-in-norway
    norway-and-the-eu-rape-of-white-women-by-muslim-men-is-now-at-epidemic-levels
    oh-boo-hoo-video-tries-to-evoke-sympathy-for-this-afghan-muslim-refugee-who-has-been-denied-asylum-in-norway
    norway-blonde-girls-have-to-die-their-hair-brown-children-cant-carry-salami-in-their-lunch-boxes-for-fear-of-being-beaten-up
    norway-abusive-and-violent-muslim-immigrants-make-native-norwegians-feel-like-foreigners-in-their-own-country
    sneak-islamization-a-creeping-plague-in-norway
    norways-culture-is-being-threatened-by-muslim-immigrants

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ."
    We’ll so weaken your
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    until you’ll
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    like overripe fruit into our hands."



  6. #446
    Senior Member Avvakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Jesse Jackson To Muslims: “Stand Up And Fight Back!”

    Posted by: Brandon Walker Posted date: October 20, 2013 In: News




    Retired Senator and supposed Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. spoke this weekend at the Arab American Civil Rights League. He showed his true colors this weekend by not supporting the “Christian” church he belongs to, but by saying that Muslims and Arabs in our country need to “stand up and fight back!”

    Hundreds of people on the internet are talking about an article first covered by the Detroit Free Press. Al Jeezer and Al Arabia are praising this move by the Reverend as a positive step in bringing Muslim “enlightenment” to the people.

    One of Jackson’s senior campaign advisers during his presidential bid was James Zogby. Today, Zogby heads the

    Arab-American Institute as its president.

    Zogby said during the event that Arab-Americans have “a voice America needs to hear.”~Al Arabia
    Speaking to hundreds of people of mainly Islamic and Arabic decent at the Arab American Civil Rights League in Livona, Michigan, Jesse Jackson Sr. completely insulted anyone against the Islamization of America. While most Americans are condoning any discrimination against anyone of Arab or Middle Eastern decent, that is not what he said. In fact his call was all but peaceful to the people.
    We are the new America. Love yourself. Stand up and fight back.”~Jesse Jackson
    While we agree that there should be no discrimination in the lawsuit against the banks that amounted to profiling, Jesse Jackson does not talk about the orders from the NDA, the FDA, and the United States Government’s Department of Homeland Security’s involvement in the shutting down of certain bank accounts that had ties to Hamas and other known foreign terrorist groups and links to Radical Islam in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries in light of all the terrorist attacks. Instead he talks about Arab Americans to Stand Up and fight back. Never mind that a call to Jihad is sacred to Muslims and this is essentially what he does.

    Those that read Holy War In Harlem, Al Sharpton Admits No Church! you saw a brief connection between both Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. They belong to a church that believes in the universal priesthood doctrine, or also called the priesthood of all believers.

    With that in mind, listen to what he says to Muslims in the United States.
    We must protest that.You must not retreat. … You are God’s people.”~Jesse Jackson Sr. courtesy of Al Arabia
    He is being praised by the Arab American Civil Rights League as a champion to the American People. His campaign manager also chimed in stating that it is the United States at fault for not empowering Arab Americans, although they have the same rights as everyone if they are a citizen under the Constitution.
    When you’re not empowered, you can’t defend yourself,” Zogby said at the dinner.”~Detroit Free Press




    Muslim immigrants raped over 300 Swedish children in seven months of 2013







    In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants. Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% compared to 2012 numbers.


    From Swedish Public Radio…

    Antalet polisanmälningar om våldtäkt i Stockholms län har ökat med 16 procent hittills i år. En stor del av ökningen gäller våldtäkt av unga flickor.
    Det är Brottsförebyggande Rådet, BRÅ, som tagit fram statistik som publiceras idag.
    Drygt 1 000 våldtäkter har anmälts i länet under årets första sju månader.
    En stor del av ökningen gäller våldtäkter av flickor under 15 år.
    Enligt BRÅ har polisen i länet fått in 300 sådana anmälningar hittills i år.

    http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...onths-of-2013/









    Rape epidemic in Norway caused by Muslim immigration

    Posted on January 28, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites




    Back in May it was reported that every rape assault in the city of Oslo in the last five years had been committed by a person with a “non-Western” background – a Norwegian euphemism for Muslim. Now it turns out that there have already been twice as many rape assaults in Oslo so far this year as there were in all of 2010.

    Pat Dollard At least one member of Parliament, André Oktay Dahl of the Conservative Party, calls the situation “critical” and is brave enough to acknowledge that many of the perpetrators come from cultures “with a reprehensible attitude toward women.”


    The scandalous fact is that Norway, for all its wealth, has chosen not to invest overmuch in law and order. “Norway wastes millions of kroner every year on ‘development aid’ that ends up largely in the pockets of corrupt African dictators; it pours millions more into the pockets of non-Western immigrants who have become masters at exploiting the welfare system; the Norwegian government even funds anarchists. It’s not entirely misguided for a Norwegian citizen to feel that his tax money is going less to fight the crime that threatens his home, his self, and his business than to support criminals.”



    But beefing up the police force wouldn’t even begin to address the problem that’s at the root of the country’s growing rape crisis: the presence in Norway, and especially in Oslo, of ever-growing numbers of people who have nothing but contempt for Western culture, who have absolutely no concept of respect for members of religions other than their own, and who have been brought up on the idea that women who dare to walk the street alone and without veils covering their faces deserve to be violated.

    Not so very many years ago, Oslo was virtually a rape-free city, inhabited by people who had been brought up on civilized notions of mutual respect and tolerance. No longer. Over the years, the incidence of rape has risen steadily. A wildly disproportionate number of the perpetrators are “rejected asylum seekers” – which may sound puzzling unless you are aware of the perverse state of affairs whereby even persons officially rejected for asylum in Norway are still allowed to stay. And the increasing temerity of the rapists – who know very well that they will probably not be caught, and, if caught, will not be severely punished – is reflected in the fact that the most recent rape (in which two men assaulted a 21-year-old woman) took place virtually in the backyard of the Royal Palace.

    Oslo is, of course, not alone in having undergone this cultural sea change: many major cities in Western Europe have experienced similar transformations. Yet it now appears that the incidence of rapes in Oslo has now eclipsed that in the other two Scandinavian capitals, Stockholm and Copenhagen. This is quite an achievement, given that Oslo has traditionally been the smallest and sleepiest of these three cities – the least cosmopolitan, the one that feels more like a safe small town than a European capital.
    A glimpse of the official mentality that makes this steady rise in rape statistics possible was provided in an article that appeared in the Norwegian daily Dagbladet on October 25. It appears that in the summer of last year, the same paper ran a story about Abdi, a Somali immigrant, then 24 years old, who since coming to Norway as an asylum seeker had committed 14 robberies, been incarcerated, become a narcotic, and lived on welfare.



    On June 3, 2010, Dagbladet reported, an Oslo court had ruled that Abdi, who is not a Norwegian citizen, should be returned to Somalia. Now, however, that ruling has been overturned by an appeals court. Abdi’s lawyer was jubilant, saying that this decision “is important for many Somalis in this country.” (Of all immigrant groups in Norway, Somalis are among those with the lowest employment and highest crime rates.) The lawyer chided Norway for having shown “an ugly face in this case” by planning to return her client to Somalia, but she expressed hope that given the new decision Norway would “change its practice” – presumably meaning that no amount of unsavory activity would make it possible to kick an immigrant out.

    The appeals court’s basis for its decision to let Abdi stay in Norway was that it might be dangerous for him to live in Somalia. Whether letting him stay in Norway might make life dangerous for Norwegians didn’t seem to enter into the court’s calculus.






    It’s not only the courts, to be sure, that are at fault in this sort of situation. In such cases, the media almost invariably step in and bombard the public with shameless propaganda designed to stir up sympathy for the miscreant in question. So it was with the Dagbladet article the other day, which sought to present Abdi as repentant, reformed, and reflective – indeed, almost sagacious and saintly. He was represented as having claimed that he has turned over a new leaf and that he now wants to help wayward immigrant kids to straighten out. He also supposedly said that he wants to study to be a sociologist (which, the more one thinks about it, sounds potentially even more dangerous than if he decided to persevere in his life of crime).


    RELATED STORIES/VIDEOS:
    norway-muslim-immigration-dangerous-for-all-women
    norway-pays-a-bitter-price-for-massive-muslim-immigration
    why-do-people-hate-muslims-in-norway
    norway-and-the-eu-rape-of-white-women-by-muslim-men-is-now-at-epidemic-levels
    oh-boo-hoo-video-tries-to-evoke-sympathy-for-this-afghan-muslim-refugee-who-has-been-denied-asylum-in-norway
    norway-blonde-girls-have-to-die-their-hair-brown-children-cant-carry-salami-in-their-lunch-boxes-for-fear-of-being-beaten-up
    norway-abusive-and-violent-muslim-immigrants-make-native-norwegians-feel-like-foreigners-in-their-own-country
    sneak-islamization-a-creeping-plague-in-norway
    norways-culture-is-being-threatened-by-muslim-immigrants
    Three comments;

    1. God help Jesse Jackson, who is no more a 'christian' than Vladimir Lenin was, and for the same reasons.

    2. 'Arab-Americans'. Well, I know of alot of Arab Christians would hate to hear 'their' interests in the United States, often fleeing for their lives from Islamic Tyranny, are represented by Stealth Jihadists.

    3. Moslem immigrant rapes in Scandinavia. Where is the Viking spirit of St. Olaf King of Norway in the callow liberals of Northern Europe today, longing for self-destruction? They are being invaded by Mohammedan scum who live off their welfare systems and commit most of the crimes! If they don't wake up soon, they will deserve their destruction.

  7. #447
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    I hope Jesse Jackson burns in hell.

  8. #448
    Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    24,464
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    When you have a super-smart guy like Thomas Sowell warning about this, you know there's a problem.


    Early Skirmishes in a Race War

    Officials and media aren’t being honest about the violence

    October 24, 2013
    By Thomas Sowell

    One of the reasons for being glad to be as old as I am is that I may be spared living to see a race war in America. Race wars are often wars in which nobody wins and everybody ends up much worse off than they were before.

    Initial skirmishes in that race war have already begun, and have in fact been going on for some years. But public officials pretend that it is not happening, and the mainstream media seldom publish it at all, except in ways that conceal what is really taking place.

    For American society, a dangerous polarization has set in. Signs of this polarization over the years include opposite reactions between blacks and whites to the verdict in the O. J. Simpson murder case, the “rape” charges against Duke University students, and the trials resulting from the beating of Rodney King and the death of Trayvon Martin.

    More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today.

    While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.

    Even when these attacks are accompanied by shouts of anti-white rhetoric and exultant laughter at the carnage, the racial makeup of the attackers and their victims is usually ignored by the media, and public officials often deny that race has anything to do with what happened.

    These attacks have sent many people to the hospital, and some victims have died, but the attacks are often carried out in a festive atmosphere. What are called “troubled youths,” in this and other contexts, are often in fact young people enjoying themselves greatly by creating big trouble for others.

    Some of these many attacks are covered in detail in a book titled White Girl Bleed a Lot, by Colin Flaherty. It was a phrase that I recognized immediately from my own previous research.

    That phrase was uttered by one of a group of black attackers who descended on a group of whites at a July 4th fireworks show in Milwaukee. But what happened there was not unique, either in itself or in the efforts of police and political authorities to downplay what happened — and to say that race had nothing to do with it.

    When the Chicago Tribune was criticized for editing out the race of the attackers in a series of similar organized attacks in Chicago, it replied that race was irrelevant. Yet race is not considered irrelevant when indignantly editorializing on a disproportionate number of young black males arrested and imprisoned.

    Sadly, what happened in Milwaukee and Chicago were not isolated incidents. They were part of a pattern repeated in dozens of cities, in every region of the country. Colin Flaherty’s book, which is subtitled “The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” reveals this pattern in painful detail.

    Other books are emerging that are more clearly a white backlash, in the sense that they attack behavior patterns among contemporary blacks in general.

    Perhaps the most clearly “backlash” books are those written by Paul Kersey, whose central theme is that whites have created thriving cities, which blacks subsequently took over and ruined. Examples include his books about Birmingham (The Tragic City) and Detroit (Escape from Detroit).

    Kersey even takes a swing at Rush Limbaugh (and at yours truly) for saying that liberal policies destroyed these cities. He says that San Francisco and other cities with liberal policies, but without black demographic and political takeovers, have not been ruined. His books are poorly written, but they raise tough questions.

    It would be easy to simply dismiss Kersey as a racist. But denouncing him or ignoring him is not refuting him. Refuting requires thought, which has largely been replaced by fashionable buzzwords and catchphrases when it comes to discussions of race.

    Thought is long overdue. So is honesty.

  9. #449
    Senior Member Avvakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?


    "Thought is long overdue. So is honesty.
    "

    Isn't that so. Only the incompetence of our enemies saves us, it isn't our courage and honesty in this and other matters, that's for sure.

  10. #450
    Postman vector7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Posts
    21,173
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 65 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    The Tree of Liberty is Dying—Is Civil War Coming?

    October 20, 2013



    Americans first rebelled against the tyranny of an unresponsive, lawless government that imposed its megalithic will on the people, by declaring war and fighting the American Revolution (see our treatise on the Founding herein).

    The purpose of the break with Great Britain was clearly outlined in the Declaration of Independence (from Britain):

    “When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.” Declaration of Independence.
    The “causes” for the separation and the underlying principles upon which the emerging nation must be built were then “declared”:

    “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
    As the Founders constructed a new national government, they did so with the goal of bonding the 13 American colonies into a single, unified nation. The benefit of becoming united would be better defense against common enemies, plus a larger, unified, robust economic system. The engine that would build and drive the emerging nation would be individual liberty, nurtured and protected by the governments tasked with upholding and enforcing the new Constitution.



    The citizens of the 13 colonies were less enthusiastic about the prospect of a national government, because they did not desire to replace one tyrant with another—they were very focused on the principles of “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,” and all they implied. To allay the fears of the colonists, the Founders built safeguards into the Constitution of the new nation that would forever ensure that the national government could not grow beyond its statutory restraints; thus never becoming the governmental equivalent of King George (the Founding), whom they had repelled at the cost of their most precious blood.

    George Washington said it best:

    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.”

    This sums up the foundational philosophy upon which the Constitution of the United States of America was constructed.

    This was the prevailing attitude among America’s founders, and its citizens, who had witnessed the blood of 25,000 spilt in breaking the shackles of Great Britain’s government. They were very much of the opinion that government is indeed a monster, to be kept in chains, to be limited with every restraint available . . . because if left to itself, it will feed, and grow, and take, and pillage, until it is the master and the people who created it are the slaves.

    The best form that the new government should take was richly debated among the people and by the Founders, and several scholarly papers were presented in the national press, and are now collected into The Federalist Papers. Many of the Founders further warned that securing the personal liberty afforded by a Constitutionally-based government might be easier than maintaining it, as expressed so eloquently by Thomas Jefferson:

    “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
    With this in mind, the new national government was established. It was made up of three separate branches; the executive, the legislative and the judicial, each tasked with checking or limiting the powers of the other—to ensure that it never reached beyond its modest initial mandate. Although it is clear that the rights of individual citizens and the states were to never be further burdened or infringed by the national government, tyrants have reappeared, and have diluted the shackles of the Constitution to the point that the national government has overgrown our nation and overshadowed its citizens with its all-encompassing powers.

    With the breakdown of the checks-and-balances system in American government, and the coup d’état of the current Executive Branch (Marxist) over the other two branches of government, many in America feel it is indeed time for Jefferson’s instructive imperative to be revisited.

    Has this country truly reached the point where the citizens of the states must retake the national government and again pare its powers to just those few enumerated by the Constitution (see list of enumerated federal powers in Founding)? There is no doubt that those who currently wield power in the federal government have entirely abandoned the Constitution of the United States, and are usurping the government of the people with their own tyrannical, totalitarian form of rule.

    If those who love liberty do rise up against this tyranny, how will they do it? Who will fire the first salvo? What form will it take? Who will lead it?

    If not us, then who? If not now, then when? – John Lewis
    Will it be you?

    Who are the American patriots who will step forward and restore the personal liberties that are being pried from the hands of America’s citizens? How much longer can free men stand by and watch the destruction of their liberty and culture? Who will step forward? Every member of the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. Perhaps they should lead the fight, with our blessing. If they are unwilling to start it, they may be more than willing to support it once underway.

    America is waiting for you.

    http://federalistpress.com/the-the-t...war-coming.php

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ."
    We’ll so weaken your
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    until you’ll
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    like overripe fruit into our hands."



  11. #451
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    The simple answer is "Yes". But there's a bigger and more complex answer that I don't have time to try to go through right now and that's "Maybe"....

  12. #452
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    In Other Election News …

    Posted on


    Six of the eleven Colorado counties that had secession referenda on their ballots yesterday voted in favor of leaving the state.



    Michael Tomasky wrote about the Colorado secession movement yesterday over at The Daily Beast. He sees the referenda as a result of the “culture-ization” of politics,

    the trumping of shared culture over shared political traditions and agreements that go back generations. We’ve seen it around the world. Czeckoslovakia splitting in two. Yugoslavia splitting in five.
    He also points to the desire of some who live in Western Maryland to have done with the blue state follies emanating from Annapolis.


    He almost gets it right.


    Back in the ’70s, I spent a great deal of time in Colorado, mostly around Colorado Springs. On common theme I heard in conversation among the Colorado natives was a complaint about “Californicartion.” By that they meant the shift in the state’s culture caused by refugees from urban areas moving into the state. Many were coming to get away from the problems of big cities, but they were not assimilating into Colorado’s culture. They were expecting the natives to change and be like them.


    It’s not surprising to me that the secession movement is mostly out on the Front Range, the area east of the Rockies. That’s agricultural land that hasn’t attracted out-of-state folks to same extent as Denver and the ski country.


    Tomasky is correct in seeing the cultural divides that are opening up between mostly urban and mostly rural areas in some states. If the kulturkampf is decided strictly at the ballot box, then I suspect the secessionist areas will be forced into remaining inside the existing state borders, at least as long as the blue states can remain financially solvent.




  13. #453
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    And for the record here, “Californicartion" is still going on. My area RESISTS it strongly.

  14. #454
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    In Colorado last evening...

    1 BILLION dollars in taxes goes down in flames

    70 million is voted in (because a lot of assholes DIDN'T READ the tax amendment on grass....)

    6 of 11 counties vote to secede.

    New York City goes down in flames to yet more Progressivism as a "Liberal-Progressive" wins the Mayoral race. According to the Daily News, "riding a ravenous desire by voters for change, Bill de Blasio scored a crushing victory over Republican Joe Lhota Tuesday to become New York’s 109th mayor — and the first Democrat to hold the office in 20 years."


    What the fuck was Bloomberg? He was a "Progressive" - and I think he registered as Independent.... but he was a progressive-marxist.

    And in Maine last night:
    Democrat Jennifer Johnson of Waterville, Maine, won the Ward 1 warden position over Republican David Johnson on Tuesday by a 127-76 margin. The husband and wife ran against each other to show the importance of public service.

    Yeah - America is breaking up. When a Husband and Wife RUN AGAINST each other and the Woman wins because she's a democrap.... America is fucking broken.

  15. #455
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    I should explain something: 70 million is voted in (because a lot of assholes DIDN'T READ the tax amendment on grass....)

    On the "tax grass" amendment, 70 million dollars was tacked on the FRONT of the amendment forcing Coloradans to pay 70 million in taxes + 15% on grass "products".

    In other words they sneaked in a 70 million dollar tax on us because a lot of people were hot to tax pot. They didn't READ the bloody amendment.

    I can't wait to leave this state forever.

  16. #456
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Secret Service Agent : “It’s worse than people know”

    Posted on November 6, 2013 by stevengoddard
    The President sees government … as this shiny new toy.


    For all the disagreements I had with Clinton, Carter and Bush there were always limits… there was that line you just didn’t cross… We cross it seemingly every day. We’re lost in the scandals…


    The Jamie Dimon shakedown at Chase… the HHS scandal.. Kathleen Sebelius shaking down the health care industry for money… the IRS… it’s to the point where these scandals in and of themselves would be huge back-breaking scandals [but] are just lost in the scandal fog of this administration


    It’s worse than people know… and I’m not trying to scare you either.


    You give the government information and it will be abused. It is not a matter of if it’ll be abused, it’s only a matter of when…

    Video at the original link above.

  17. #457
    Super Moderator Malsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,980
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    The statement of the agent is all well and good, but without details, it's meaningless bullshit.

    If it's worse than people know, how about filling us in rather than giving a teaser? Let me guess, he's got a book coming out? Going on the speaking circuit?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt


  18. #458
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    hahaha. Maybe.

    The thing with Secret Service agents though is they don't talk about ANYTHING. Period. Good. Bad. Indifferent.

  19. #459
    Expatriate American Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A Banana Republic, Central America
    Posts
    48,597
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Oh yeah, the video is post on i n f o wa rs

  20. #460
    Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    24,464
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: Will America Break Up?

    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    hahaha. Maybe.

    The thing with Secret Service agents though is they don't talk about ANYTHING. Period. Good. Bad. Indifferent.
    I donated to Dan Bongino during his run last time and have kept an eye on him since.

    He started off a lot like you mention Rick. He stated he was running to basically preserve America as we know it. He didn't get heavily specific into Obama and when asked about his time as USSS under him he'd always mention his time at USSS was mostly spent under Bush and only a bit under Obama. It's only been recently since Obama's re-election that he's gotten more specific in what he thinks about the danger Obama poses.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •