Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Range War: Feds vs The People

Thanks

Default Re: Range War: Feds vs The People

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    I'd noticed it in other pictures as well as those above...

Anyone know what the window chalk markings on the Federal vehicles above mean? The markings like C4K, C6, ME4, D3. It's clearly some form of ID.
    Offhand I don't know those markings. We used them in the WH motorcades to mark vehicles. We had Follow Up, Staff Car/Van, RR or RoadRunner which was one of our comm vehicles, and there were usually about 6-10 others depending on the size of the motorcade. We also had police vehicles, other US Secret Service vehicles which had their own designations.

So you're right, they are IDs of some kind, just don't know what they are right off hand.

Some other observations...

I'm sure I'm not the only one taking note of all the soft-skin, wheeled vehicles being used. I'd imagine fire and flat tires could be very bad for those. I'm also noting how they like to bunch up their vehicles and groups of personnel. That doesn't seem too sound tactically.
    They didn't bring in tanks and armored carriers for several (likely)reasons: 1) They don't HAVE them available to the BLM at the moment (wait, that will change), 2) They assumed the SWAT would bring them and they didn't, 3) They didn't want it to look like an invasion (too late) or 4) they "didn't think of that" (incompetence runs deep.)

[quote]
    Weapon-wise I don't see anything I'm particularly scared of. Some carbines, rifles, and pistols. Most all of which seem run of the mill with mostly EOTechs, a couple Aimpoints, some MOE handguards and MOE stubby foregrips, a few white lights, some PMAGs. Color me unimpressed. Looks like a couple "less lethal" options like pepper ball guns and some grenade launchers (can't tell if they're 37mm or 40mm I'm not too well versed on them) which I'm sure are loaded with CS.
    [/quotes]

To quote the left, "Guns kill...." LOL

I'd also mention that I think I can count on one hand the number of guys with provisions for using helmet mounted NV gear. None of which even appear to have any carried on them (maybe because of time of day and planned duration of ops?). Notably the one's that do have NV mounting provisions don't appear to have any IR laser sighting equipment on their rifles. So, even if they did have NV gear I question how useful it would be to them. Certainly no thermal equipment.
    They expected the cowboys to stand down. Quite simply, the cowboys I saw were armed with side arms (against a rifle squad????) with a few rifles on their horses - at least on some of the images I saw. There were the militia guys showing up with ARs, AKs and a few other weapons (I think I saw some long range 30.06 rifles with a few of them). What that means is a whole lot of unarmored, under-armed guys in the forefront on horse back and a whole lot of overwatch. The Feds did NOT expect such a response.

Most all of the helmets appear to be ACH which are supposed to be Level 3 rifle resistant, either standard cut or high cut. One guy looked to just have a regular, non-ballistic bump helmet with an NV mount. I suspect their plate carriers have Level 3 and possibly Level 4 plates. Take note, I could be wrong, but I don't see any wearing side plates.

I'm going to say this in public... But I feel fairly confident in saying I'm better equipped than they are. I know there are also many, many other equipped as well and in a lot of cases better, than I am. I'll mention I can also outfit several people to at least their level and others a little bit below.

As an aside, the police helo pictured above is an MD369FF owned by the LVMPD. I'm guessing that is some sort of FLIR/optics pod underneath.

Just a couple things I noticed looking those above pics over...
    I suspect a lot of patriots are more well-equiped than are the feds. The difference being, they can get it if they need it. They can call on military forces. They can requisition equipment from other agencies. Most of us don't have that particular luxury.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Sen. Harry Reid on Nevada cattle dispute: 'It's not over'

By Catalina Camia 15 hours ago Follow @ccamia

9.7k shares SHARE

TWEET

EMAIL

Share this image:

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy addresses supporters after the federal Bureau of Land Management agrees to cease roundup of his family’s cattle. (Jason Bean, Las Vegas Review-Journal via AP)

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is weighing in on a high-profile dispute between a Nevada cattle rancher and the federal Bureau of Land Management.

“Well, it’s not over,” Reid, D-Nev., told KRNV-TV in Reno on Monday. “We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over.”

The feds on Saturday released about 400 head of cattle it had seized from Cliven Bundy, whom the bureau says owes more than $1 million in grazing fees for letting his livestock eat on public lands.

States’ rights supporters had showed up to back up Bundy, who contends the government is overreaching and the land around his farm belongs to Nevada. The feds say Bundy’s cows are grazing on habitat of the endangered desert tortoise, which is under their control. Bundy stopped paying monthly grazing fees in 1993.

BLM spokesman Craig Leff told the Associated Press the agency would try to resolve the matter with Bundy “administratively and judicially.”

In a radio interview Monday with Glenn Beck, Bundy said Monday his dispute with the BLM goes beyond livestock grazing.

“I feel it’s a constitutional thing; it’s a state sovereignty thing; it’s a county government thing,” Bundy said, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

CBS/APApril 13, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy: “The citizens of America” got my cattle back

MESQUITE, Nev. - Federal land managers say "escalating tensions" led them to release all 400 or so head of cattle rounded up on public land in southern Nevada from a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority.

The rancher at the center of the dispute said it was "the citizens of America" that brought the standoff to an end.

Bureau of Land Management Chief Neil Kornze announced an abrupt halt to the weeklong roundup just hours before the release.

"Based on information about conditions on the ground and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concerns about the safety of employees and members of the public," Kornze said in a statement.

Hundreds of states' rights protesters, including militia members, showed up at corrals outside Mesquite to demand the animals' return to rancher Cliven Bundy. Some protesters were armed with handguns and rifles at the corrals and at an earlier nearby rally.

Bundy told CBS affiliate KLAS in Nevada that it was his protests and his supporters that concluded the standoff.

"There is no deal here. The citizens of America and Clark County went and took their cattle. There was no negotiations. They took these cattle," Bundy said.

Prior to the meeting that resolved the issue between the two sides, hundreds of protesters, some armed, tried storming the BLM's cattle gate, but weren't successful. The crowd was urged to wait 30 minutes and give both sides a chance to talk.

Las Vegas Police Lt. Dan Zehnder said the showdown was resolved with no injuries and no violence. Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie was able to negotiate a resolution after talking with Bundy, he said.

The fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management widened into a debate about states' rights and federal land-use policy. The dispute that ultimately triggered the roundup dates to 1993, when the bureau cited concern for the federally protected tortoise in the region. The bureau revoked Bundy's grazing rights after he stopped paying grazing fees and disregarded federal court orders to remove his animals.

Kornze's announcement came after Bundy repeatedly promised to "do whatever it takes" to protect his property and after a string of raucous confrontations between his family members and supporters and federal agents during the weeklong operation.

Republican Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval issued a statement praising the agency for its willingness to listen to the state's concerns. He earlier criticized the agency for creating "an atmosphere of intimidation" and trying to confine protesters to a fenced-in "First Amendment area" well away from the sprawling roundup area.

"The safety of all individuals involved in this matter has been my highest priority," Sandoval said. "Given the circumstances, today's outcome is the best we could have hoped for."

Nevada's congressional delegation urged the protesters to be calm and to leave the area.

"The dispute is over, the BLM is leaving, but emotions and tensions are still near the boiling point, and we desperately need a peaceful conclusion to this conflict," U.S. Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., said in a statement. "I urge all the people involved to please return to your homes and allow the BLM officers to collect their equipment and depart without interference."

The 400 cows gathered during the roundup were short of the BLM's goal of 900 cows that it says have been trespassing on U.S. land without required grazing permits for over 20 years.

Bundy, 67, doesn't recognize federal authority on land he insists belongs to Nevada. His Mormon family has operated a ranch since the 1870s near the small town of Bunkerville and the Utah and Arizona lines.

Rancher Cliven Bundy poses for a photo outside his ranch house on April 11, 2014, west of Mesquite, Nevada.
    George Frey/Getty Images

"Good morning America, good morning world, isn't it a beautiful day in Bunkerville?" Bundy told a cheering crowd after his cattle were released, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The crowd protesting Saturday recited the pledge of allegiance, and many offered prayers. Others waved placards reading, "This land is your land," and "We teach our children not to bully. How do we teach our government not to be big bullies?" according to the newspaper.

It's the latest skirmish since the 1980s when the Sagebrush Rebellion challenged federal ownership of Nevada rangeland ranchers said was rightfully theirs.

A federal judge in Las Vegas first ordered Bundy to remove his trespassing cattle in 1998. The bureau was implementing two federal court orders last year to remove Bundy's cattle after making repeated efforts to resolve the matter outside court, Kornze said, adding the rancher has not paid grazing fees in 20 years.

"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially."

Rancher Cliven Bundy's son, Ammon Bundy talks on a cell phone in his truck on April 11, 2014, west of Mesquite, Nevada.
    George Frey/Getty Images
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Nevada cattle wars: Nevada senator sides with rancher against feds

Nevada cattle owner Cliven Bundy claims ancestral rights to graze his cattle on federal lands in Nevada. Federal officials say the cattle are trespassing on endangered tortoise habitat. The battle has waged in the courts for decades, and Bundy has disregarded several court orders to remove his animals.

By Ken Ritter, Associated Press / April 10, 2014

BLM contractors use a helicopter to round up cattle belonging to Cliven Bundy, near Bunkerville, Nev., April 7.
    John Locher/Las Vegas Review-Journal/AP

Enlarge

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on stumbleupon Share on email

LAS VEGAS

A Republican US senator added his voice Wednesday to critics of a federal cattle roundup fought by a Nevada rancher who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas

The Christian Science Monitor
    Weekly Digital Edition

Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new US Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn't be penalized by an "overreaching" agency.

Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval pointed earlier to what he called "an atmosphere of intimidation," resulting from the roundup and said he believed constitutional rights were being trampled.

Heller said he heard from local officials, residents and the Nevada Cattlemen's Association and remained "extremely concerned about the size of this closure and disruptions with access to roads, water and electrical infrastructure."

The federal government has shut down a scenic but windswept area about half the size of the state of Delaware to round up about 900 cattle it says are trespassing.

BLM and National Park Service officials didn't immediately respond Wednesday to criticisms of the roundup that started Saturday and prompted the closure of the 1,200-square-mile area through May 12.

It's seen by some as the latest battle over state and federal land rights in a state with deep roots in those disputes, including the Sagebrush Rebellion of the 1970s and '80s. Nevada, where various federal agencies manage or control more than 80 percent of the land, is among several Western states where ranchers have challenged federal land ownership.

The current showdown pits rancher Cliven Bundy's claims of ancestral rights to graze his cows on open range against federal claims that the cattle are trespassing on arid and fragile habitat of the endangered desert tortoise. Bundy has said he owns about 500 branded cattle on the range and claims the other 400 targeted for roundup are his, too.

BLM and Park Service officials see threats in Bundy's promise to "do whatever it takes" to protect his property and in his characterization that the dispute constitutes a "range war."

US Rep. Steven Horsford (D) of Las Vegas noted that BLM officials were enforcing federal court orders that Bundy remove his animals. The legal battle has been waged for decades.

Kornze, the new BLM chief, is familiar with the area. He's a natural resource manager who grew up in Elko, Nev., and served previously as a senior adviser to Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Reid aide Kristen Orthman said her boss "hopes the trespassing cattle are rounded up safely so the issue can be resolved."

Sandoval, a former state attorney general and federal district court judge, weighed in late Tuesday after several days of media coverage about blocked roads and armed federal agents fanning out around Bundy's ranch while contractors using helicopters and vehicles herd cows into portable pens in rugged and remote areas.

"No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans," the governor said in a statement.

Sandoval said he was most offended that armed federal officials have tried to corral people protesting the roundup into a fenced-in "First Amendment area" south of the resort city of Mesquite.

The site "tramples upon Nevadans' fundamental rights under the US Constitution" and should be dismantled, Sandoval said.

BLM spokeswoman Kirsten Cannon and Park Service spokeswoman Christie Vanover have told reporters during daily conference calls that free-speech areas were established so agents could ensure the safety of contractors, protesters, the rancher and his supporters.

The dispute between Bundy and the federal government dates to 1993, when land managers cited concern for the federally protected tortoise and capped his herd at 150 animals on a 250-square-mile rangeland allotment. Officials later revoked Bundy's grazing rights completely.

Cannon said Bundy racked up more than $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees over the years while disregarding several court orders to remove his animals.

Bundy estimates the unpaid fees total about $300,000. He notes that his Mormon family's 19th century melon farm and ranch operation in surrounding areas predates creation of the BLM in 1946.

Since the cattle roundup began Saturday, there has been one arrest.

Bundy's son, Dave Bundy, 37, was taken into custody Sunday as he watched the roundup from State Route 170. He was released Monday with bruises on his face and a citation accusing him of refusing to disperse and resisting arrest. A court date has not been set.

His mother, Carol Bundy, alleged that her son was roughed up by BLM police.

Meanwhile, federal officials say 277 cows have been collected. Cannon said state veterinarian and brand identification officials will determine what becomes of the impounded cattle.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Nevada range fight revives 'Sagebrush Rebellion'

The federal Bureau of Land Management returned a Nevada rancher’s cattle, avoiding a potentially dangerous confrontation. But the legal fight over grazing fees continues.

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / April 13, 2014

Kholten Gleave, right, of Utah, pauses for the National Anthem outside of Bunkerville , Nev. while gathering with other supporters of the Bundy family to challenge the Bureau of Land Management on Saturday.
    Jason Bean/Las Vegas Review-Journal/AP

In the sparse Nevada rangeland this weekend, US western history came alive with a fight over cattle that threatened to turn violent.

The Christian Science Monitor
    Weekly Digital Edition

In the end, federal land managers backed down, giving rancher Cliven Bundy his 400 head of cattle. The cows, which had been rounded up on public land where Mr. Bundy’s herd had grazed for years, represented a classic clash of values: Old West traditions and practices versus New West environmental sensibilities.

In Bundy’s case, the story goes back to the 1870s, when his Mormon pioneer ancestors first began ranching on public land, which eventually came under the domain of the federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Bundy claims the land is his, although he does not have legal title to it.

Many ranchers in the rural West run their cattle on federal land, paying regular grazing fees that are based on cow-calf pairs. Such ranches range from small, family-based part time operations to large corporations based in Los Angeles and elsewhere. Bundy had refused to pay the fee, which led to the attempt to seize his cattle.

RECOMMENDED: Sagebrush Rebels Take on Uncle Sam

One problem over the years is that some ranchland across the West was over-grazed as cows in what is a dry, fragile ecosystem naturally headed for the water and tasty willows, trampling and fouling streams. This in turn damaged the habitat of fish and other wildlife species – some of which dwindled to dangerously low numbers. In the Bundy story, it was a federally-protected desert tortoise.

As relatively new environmental laws like the Endangered Species Act came into play, conflicts over land use arose to the point where so-called “Sagebrush Rebellions” ensued.

Mixed into this legal and political fracas – many cases like Bundy’s have ended up in court – were deeper disputes over preserving the “customs and culture” of the Old West in the face of New West modern development (vacation homes, sometimes known dismissively as “ranchettes”), recreational activity, and especially environmental protection.

The stories of conflict – and in some places resolution – often included mixed interests.

Some ranchers practice “holistic management” – cowboys on horseback or riding all-terrain vehicles rotating their cattle very frequently to mimic the movement of grazing wildlife stalked by predators in Africa. (The theory was developed by Alan Savory, a big game manager from Zimbabwe.) Advocates say regular, brief encounters with the hooves and teeth of cattle stimulates the soil and plant growth while preventing total trashing of the small and fragile plants that constitute the dry ecosystem found across the West’s Great Basin.

While holistic management has been shown to work in many places, advocates at both ends of the spectrum remain wary.
    Some environmental activists oppose any practice that leaves cows on the land. Meanwhile, the cattle industry lobby resists anything which might restrict or regulate their business.

Meanwhile, some environmental organizations – concerned that the traffic and construction associated with second-home and recreational development could make things worse than cattle ranching – have worked closely with ranchers to control and limit potentially harmful grazing through such things as easements and conservation set-asides.

In the Trout Creek Mountains of south-east Oregon, the manager of the White Horse Ranch (which dates back to the 19th century and includes grazing rights on more than a quarter million acres of federal land) worked with the BLM, the Sierra Club, the Izzak Walton League and other conservation groups to restore fragile streams through “exclosures” built to control the cattle and by adjusting the seasonal rotation of the herd.

This reduced annual ranch profits by an estimated 15 percent. But it helped restore the habitat of a threatened trout species, thus removing the threat of even stricter regulation (and perhaps removal) of cattle there.

In the saga of the Bundy ranch, none of this apparently was at play. The dispute focused on Bundy’s refusal to pay grazing fees.

When federal agents began rounding up his cattle – in similar cases in the past, the cows had been auctioned off – family members, cowboys on horseback, and other ranchers gathered in protest.

There were speeches, prayers, and a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. But the protestors also included self-styled militia members armed with handguns and assault-style rifles. Bundy had promised to “do whatever it takes” to fight the BLM.

No shots were fired, but the federal agency, working with local law enforcement officials, decided to back off for now following negotiations led by Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie.

"Based on information about conditions on the ground and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concerns about the safety of employees and members of the public," BLM director Neil Kornze said in a statement.

This may have deescalated what could have been a dangerous situation, but it does not end the dispute over Cliven Bundy’s livestock.

"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Mr. Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Nevada Rancher: “I did not graze my cattle on United States property”

Your browser does not support iframes.

Glenn will give additional analysis on this interview on tonight’s Glenn Beck Program on TheBlaze TV.

Over the weekend, the ongoing conflict between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), a federal agency that administers public land, came to a seeming conclusion when the BLM stood down and released Bundy’s cattle over safety concerns for their people on the ground. Some fringe media sites had been promoting the conflict as the possible beginning of a second American Revolution or the start of the “American Spring”. Glenn, however, has refused to do more than report the facts as he understood them until he could speak with Bundy. He did, however, author a letter denouncing any supporters of Bundy who were calling for armed conflict and violence, imploring people to follow the example of Martin Luther King and Gandhi and protest peacefully.

This morning on radio, Glenn spoke with Bundy about the escalating conflict and why Bundy has refused to pay grazing fees associated with his use of the public land.
    “The story of Cliven Bundy, and his ranch in Nevada, is one that I think is captivating many Americans. And it may indeed go down in American history as more than just a quick footnote. I hope that it would go down in history as a positive footnote. But it is one of those situations where we could face another Waco or another really bad situation, a Ruby Ridge,” Glenn said.

During the interview, Glenn tried to understand Bundy’s perspective on the dispute. Was this conflict over ranching and grazing fees? Or was it over an issue of state sovereignty or disarming the BLM?

Glenn said, “I have people that graze on my land. And there is national land behind my ranch as well. And I know if anybody runs cattle on that, they also have to pay for grazing fees. Grazing fees are normal. And you stopped paying them. Your daughter said you did pay them for a while and then you stopped paying them. There are some people that would say that you are, if I may quote, a ‘welfare rancher’ because you’re not paying the fees that other ranchers do have to pay.”

“Let’s make sure we get this straight. I would pay my grazing fees to the proper government and I did try to pay my grazing fees to the proper government. I do not have a contract with the United States because I will not sign that contract with the United States,” Bundy explained. “I have no contract. I did not graze my cattle on the United States property. And I would pay my grazing fees to the proper government.”

Glenn asked him to clarify since in the Nevada State Constitution that land Bundy’s cattle are grazing on was given over to the federal government.

Below is a transcript of Bundy’s explanation:
    CLIVEN: Let’s talk about the — Glenn, I really want to talk about that because that’s very important. You’re talking about the Enabling Act of the people of the territory of the state of Nevada. And remember, in the — section of the Constitution, we’re talking about territories of Nevada. Let me see if I can get that straight. What it says, it says the United States Congress will have power to dispose of all rules and regulations within the territory. Now, let’s think what we’re doing. We’re talking about the territory of Nevada. People of the territory of Nevada. As they — they do not have the Constitution. They’re within the territory and Congress had an unlimited power to make all the rules and regulations. Okay. The people of the territory petitioned the United States Congress to make this a state. And they have a clouded title. So in order to clear their title, they give up their public domain — forever. It sounds terrible. Forever? But let me tell what you they had to do. They had to give it up forever so Congress would have a clear title.

And what did Congress do? It made a state of Nevada. Which [indiscernible] a lot of them — quote Ed Presley here. Here’s what Ed Presley said. It doesn’t matter what happened before statehood. What matters is what has happened at the moment of statehood. Now, if you think about that in the second. At the moment of statehood. What happened? At the moment of statehood the people of the territory become people of the United States with the Constitution with equal footing to the original 13 states. They had boundaries around them, a state line. And that boundary was divided into 17 subdivisions, which were county. I live in one of those counties: Clark County, Nevada. And in that county, Clark County, Nevada, we elect our county commissioners, which is the closest to we the people we elect the county sheriff and we pay him to do what? Protect our life, liberty and property.

I’m a citizen of that county. I abide by all the state laws.
    Essentially, Bundy is saying this conflict isn’t inherently about grazing fees or water rights, but that he ultimately does not recognize the lands to be federal and the United States government or the BLM do not have jurisdiction on the land.

“So I think this is very clarifying to people,” Glenn said.

“It’s not BLM land. It’s Nevada land,” Bundy said.

“That is a different point of view than everybody else that is a rancher that I know,” Glenn said.

Based on the conversation on the radio show, Bundy’s fundamental issue isn’t with an out of control government taking control of his personal land, but that he disagrees with how that land became federal land when Nevada was founded in 1864.

Cliven did say that while he believes that Nevada is a sovereign state within the United States, he does not identify with the sovereign states movement.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Dingy Harry must get his solar plant so mr Bundy is going to have to get burned out.

I was reading yesterday that if Clive Bundy meets an untimely end, that someone will probably make Harry meet his. Not me, nor do I condone it and I would in fact alert someone if I knew of it...but there will be cross hairs on his head.
    Last edited by Malsua; April 15th, 2014 at 14:08.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Did you ever read "Unintended Consequences"?

I think you did. So you know the theory. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Did you ever read "Unintended Consequences"?

I think you did. So you know the theory. lol

Similar to the Enemies foreign and domestic trilogy. In the book, Someone, totally unconnected draws down on a loathsome senator and pops his nogging from 300+ yards using a Mosin Nagant.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    I suspect a lot of patriots are more well-equiped than are the feds. The difference being, they can get it if they need it. They can call on military forces. They can requisition equipment from other agencies. Most of us don't have that particular luxury.
    Well, to paraphrase a popular saying, "A good rifle on the first day of shooting will get you a belt-fed by the second."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Well, to paraphrase a popular saying, "A good rifle on the first day of shooting will get you a belt-fed by the second."
    Butter knife Brigade.

Ever heard of it?

It is said that during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising men would go out at night and use butter knives to kill the German soldiers patrolling the area after curfew. They had no other weapons so they would sharpen the butter knives to be used to cut the throats or stab the Germans in the kidneys, taking their guns with them when they left.

I don't know the veracity of the stories, but I know you can't find much on the Internet these days about such a thing.

I suspect that things like that have been purged from the Internet to prevent you and I from knowing the facts behind what happened win Occupied Poland and the genocide of the Jews.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/ClivenBundy?ref=stream

Support Cliven Bundy shared We Support Cliven Bundy's status.

25 minutes ago

Just received this:

"This just in from Bundy communiations: Many of the men involved in the early operation have returned home at this point. OMA and the Bundy family are asking for any private security companies or states militiamen that would be willing to donate some time to secure the Bundy family through these times to contact Jerry Bruckhart at 717-682- 8073 for further information. PLEASE share share share this my fellow patriots!"

Harry Reid Says Bundy Ranch Standoff “It’s not over”…. Government Will Not Be Ignored

Posted on April 14, 2014 by sundance
    RENO, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) — Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn’t been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says “it’s not over.”

Reid tells News4′s Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. “Well, it’s not over. We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over,” Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR. (link)

Senator Harry Reid says:
    ….We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it….

Think about it.

This is Google's cache of http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/fo/lvfo/blm_programs/more/trespass_cattle/cattle_trespass_impacts.html. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Apr 3, 2014 11:23:19 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
    Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.

Text-only version

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIORBUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
    Northeast Clark County Cattle Trespass
    Print Page
    Cattle Trespass Impacts

Cliven Bundy has no legal authority to graze cattle on federal lands in the Gold Butte area, including Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The U.S. District Court of Nevada has permanently enjoined Cliven Bundy's trespass grazing, ordered him to remove his trespass cattle from public lands inside and outside the former Bunkerville Allotment (including from the Lake Mead NRA) before December 2013, and stated the U.S. is entitled to seize and impound any cattle that have not been removed by the judicially imposed off-date and that remain in trespass. A large number of the trespass cattle on the federal lands are feral cattle that can pose a threat to members of the public recreating or traveling over the federal lands. The trespass cattle have also caused damage to private property, as well as to the federal lands and natural resources.

Examples of Recent Incidents of Private Property Damage Caused by Bundy's Trespass Cattle

• One feral cow was hit by an automobile within Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Cattle are frequently seen on public roads, including State Route 170 and pose a danger to vehicles and to members of the public traveling on public roads.
    • Overton Wildlife Refuge (State of Nevada) employee attacked by a Bundy bull.
    • Crop destroyed by Bundy cattle on private land.
    • Mesquite Heritage Community Garden damaged by trespass cattle.
    • Mesquite golf course damaged by trespass cattle.

Examples of Restoration Funding and Viability Impacted

• A $400,000 matching grant to restore Southwest Willow Flycatcher habitat along the Virgin River from the Walton Family Foundation was withdrawn until the trespass cattle have been removed.
    • A $160,000 Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act project to restore Southwestern Willow Flycatcher has been delayed until trespass cattle are removed.
    • Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle.
    • The Nevada State Department of Wildlife has built extensive fences to protect state and federal lands protected as the Overton Wildlife Refuge from the trespass cattle.

Examples of Public Concerns

• Residents of the communities of Bunkerville and Mesquite have complained about the impact of cattle on city facilities.
    • Within the last month, letters requesting action have also been received from several individuals, Friends of Nevada Wilderness, Friends of Gold Butte and Friends of Joshua Tree Forest.
    • The Center for Biological Diversity has demanded action to resolve trespass in designated critical desert tortoise habitat in several letters.
    • Western Watersheds has requested a verbal status update and later filed a Freedom of Information Act request.

Examples of Natural and Cultural Resource Damage

• Cattle have crushed artifacts at the "Red Racer" and St. Thomas cultural sites.
    • Damage to springs, including fecal contamination, trampling soils and vegetation and impacts to wildlife. Wildlife will avoid springs with large numbers of cattle.
    • Damage to springs with sensitive amphibians, including the rare relict leopard frog.
    • Multiple instances of vegetation damage to rare plants, including on monitoring plots after extensive wildfires within critical habitat for Desert Tortoise.
    • Unauthorized reservoir constructed with bulldozer twice.

Last updated: 03-26-2014
    USA.GOV | No Fear Act | DOI | Disclaimer | About BLM | Notices | Social Media Policy
    Privacy Policy | FOIA | Kids Policy | Contact Us | Accessibility | Site Map | Home

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sheriff Mack To Feds – Stand Down! Stand For America! (Must-See Video)

By Susan Duclos - Cross posted from Before It's News

In the video below, Sheriff Richard Mack joins the Bundy Family press conference to not only rip into sheriffs, bureaucrats and politicians, but with a message for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) agents and federal agents that are told to pick up their high powered rifles and prepare to shoot people who are protecting their livelihood and families.

Say no, stand down and go home! Say you won't do that for a paycheck and a pension. Mack tells them to Stand With America!

Mack is 100 percent correct, this is a choice BLM and federal agents are making and the words "just following orders" aren't going to cut it with the millions of Americans that watched this entire fiasco play out. Americans watched fellow Americans, via the BLM agents, terrorizing a family, a community, assualting Bundy supporters with tasers and K-9s, throwing a pregnant woman to the ground, setting up a "First Amendment Area," as if the whole country isn't a First Amendment zone!

As Mack says below "They have to know better."This impassioned plea to feds everywhere is a must-see.

Sheriff Richard Mack, CSPOA at Cliven Bundy Press Conference 4/14/14

Published on Apr 15, 2014 Sheriff Mack, CSPOA speaking at Press Conference at Bundy Ranch post-BLM-standoff. Calls out sheriffs, bureaucrats and politicians. 4/14/14

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy

by American Patriot
    Go to the original source here: http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...iven-bundy.php

On Saturday, I wrote about the standoff at Bundy Ranch. That post drew a remarkable amount of traffic, even though, as I wrote then, I had not quite decided what to make of the story. Since then, I have continued to study the facts and have drawn some conclusions. Here they are.

First, it must be admitted that legally, Bundy doesn’t have a leg to stand on. The Bureau of Land Management has been charging him grazing fees since the early 1990s, which he has refused to pay. Further, BLM has issued orders limiting the area on which Bundy’s cows can graze and the number that can graze, and Bundy has ignored those directives. As a result, BLM has sued Bundy twice in federal court, and won both cases. In the second, more recent action, Bundy’s defense is that the federal government doesn’t own the land in question and therefore has no authority to regulate grazing. That simply isn’t right; the land, like most of Nevada, is federally owned. Bundy is representing himself, of necessity: no lawyer could make that argument.

That being the case, why does Bundy deserve our sympathy? To begin with, his family has been ranching on the acres at issue since the late 19th century. They and other settlers were induced to come to Nevada in part by the federal government’s promise that they would be able to graze their cattle on adjacent government-owned land. For many years they did so, with no limitations or fees. The Bundy family was ranching in southern Nevada long before the BLM came into existence.

Over the last two or three decades, the Bureau has squeezed the ranchers in southern Nevada by limiting the acres on which their cattle can graze, reducing the number of cattle that can be on federal land, and charging grazing fees for the ever-diminishing privilege. The effect of these restrictions has been to drive the ranchers out of business. Formerly, there were dozens of ranches in the area where Bundy operates. Now, his ranch is the only one. When Bundy refused to pay grazing fees beginning in around 1993, he said something to the effect of, they are supposed to be charging me a fee for managing the land and all they are doing is trying to manage me out of business. Why should I pay them for that?

The bedrock issue here is that the federal government owns more than 80% of the state of Nevada. This is true across the western states. To an astonishing degree, those states lack sovereignty over their own territory. Most of the land is federal. And the federal agencies that rule over federal lands have agendas. At every opportunity, it seems, they restrict not only what can be done on federal lands, but on privately-owned property. They are hostile to traditional industries like logging, mining and ranching, and if you have a puddle in your back yard, the EPA will try to regulate it as a navigable waterway.
    That is only a slight exaggeration.

One could say that Cliven Bundy is just one more victim of progress and changing mores. The federal government has gotten more environmentally-conscious, and now we really, really care about desert tortoises. (It was the designation of desert tortoises as an endangered species that gave BLM the opportunity to squeeze Bundy in the early 1990s.) But here’s the thing: the Bureau of Land Management–the federal government–is not necessarily anti-development. Rather, its attitude depends entirely on what sort of development is in question.

Thus, BLM has developed a grandiose plan to develop vast solar energy installations on federal land across the Southwest. Wind power projects are favored, too. In fact, the same BLM that has driven Nevada’s ranchers out of business has welcomed solar projects with open arms. Some have claimed that Harry Reid is behind the BLM’s war against Cliven Bundy, on the theory that he wants the land for a solar project in which his son Rory is involved, along with the Chinese. I don’t believe this is correct. The solar projects are located north of Las Vegas, 30 miles or so from the area where Bundy ranches.

But the connection is nevertheless important in two respects. First, BLM has promulgated a regional mitigation strategy for the environmental impacts of the solar developments. Let’s pause on that for a moment: the excuse for limiting Bundy’s rights is the endangered desert tortoise. But wait! Don’t they have desert tortoises a few miles away where the solar projects are being built? Of course they do. That’s where they get to the mitigation strategy, which may involve, among other things, moving some desert tortoises to a new location:
    The Gold Butte ACEC is preliminarily recommended as the best recipient location for regional mitigation from the Dry Lake SEZ. This ACEC is located 32 miles (51 km) east of the Dry Lake SEZ.
    Gold Butte is the area where Bundy ranches. There are a few problems with the Gold Butte location as a mitigation area; one of them is that there are “trespassing” cattle:
    The resource values found in the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened by: unauthorized activities, including off-road vehicle use, illegal dumping, and trespass livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed infestation.
    So it is possible that the federal government is driving Bundy off federal lands to make way for mitigation activities that enable the solar energy development to the north. But I don’t think it is necessary to go there. Rather–this is the second and more important point–it is obvious that some activities are favored by the Obama administration’s BLM, and others are disfavored. The favored developments include solar and wind projects. No surprise there: the developers of such projects are invariably major Democratic Party donors. Wind and solar energy survive only by virtue of federal subsidies, so influencing people like Barack Obama and Harry Reid is fundamental to the developers’ business plans. Ranchers, on the other hand, ask nothing from the federal government other than the continuation of their historic rights. It is a safe bet that Cliven Bundy is not an Obama or Reid contributor.

The new head of the BLM is a former Reid staffer. Presumably he was placed in his current position on Reid’s recommendation. Harry Reid is known to be a corrupt politician, one who has gotten wealthy on a public employee’s salary, in part, at least, by benefiting from sweetheart real estate deals. Does Harry Reid now control more than 80% of the territory of Nevada? If you need federal authority to conduct business in Nevada–which is overwhelmingly probable–do you need to pay a bribe to Harry Reid or a member of his family to get that permission? Why is it that the BLM is deeply concerned about desert tortoises when it comes to ranchers, but couldn’t care less when the solar power developers from China come calling? Environmentalists have asked this question. Does the difference lie in the fact that Cliven Bundy has never contributed to an Obama or Reid campaign, or paid a bribe to Reid or a member of his family?

Based on the evidence, I would say: yes, that is probably the difference. When the desert tortoises balance out, Occam’s razor tells us that the distinction is political.
    So let’s have some sympathy for Cliven Bundy and his family. They don’t have a chance on the law, because under the Endangered Species Act and many other federal statutes, the agencies are always in the right. And their way of life is one that, frankly, is on the outs. They don’t develop apps. They don’t ask for food stamps. It probably has never occurred to them to bribe a politician. They don’t subsist by virtue of government subsidies or regulations that hamstring competitors. They aren’t illegal immigrants. They have never even gone to law school. So what possible place is there for the Bundys in the Age of Obama?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Live updates of militia conference call about Bundy Ranch Special
    Like this article43
    By Justin King
    Apr 12, 2014 in World

Las Vegas - As tensions diminish and the standoff between militias supporting Cliven Bundy and federal agents winds down, various militias and supporters conduct a conference call to discuss events and strategy.

As the standoff ends in what can only be considered a win for Cliven Bundy and the militias in the United States, supporters and participants hold a conference call to discuss the events. Similar calls have been conducted over the last several days to coordinate resistance to the federal operation.

Callers are identified by a four-digit numerical designation or a call sign.

Read more...
    Nevada rancher claims victory after U.S. gov't returns cattle
    Men don't always behave badly
    The day they fried Ted Bundy
    Digital Journal will be providing exclusive updates of the discussion every ten minutes.
    A cow grazing in wild countryside
    Mark Harradine
    A cow grazing in wild countryside
    Like this image
    Call summary:
    8:00PM
    Host: Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has stood down and the situation is defusing.
    Unidentified Caller: BLM has returned some of the cattle seized during the standoff.
    Host: Expresses gratitude that the situation seems to have ended peacefully.
    5710: Woman calls in to state that a police scanner call says that federal forces are conducting a uniform change, and have not ended the standoff. Report is unconfirmed.
    8:10PM
    Host: Asks for intelligence reports via Twitter marked with the hastag #OathBeforeOrders.
    California 2: Advises continued presence and encourages people to keep the communication network up through "Operation American Spring."
    Host: States that militia alerts levels remain elevated, and will remain elevated until the situation has completely diffused.
    8:20PM
    Host: Advises the call is open to all supporters. Number is 559-726-1300. The access code to enter the conference call is 276125.
    Justin King: Notified callers that press was on the call and that the conversation was being summarized and posted via Digital Journal.
    8:30PM
    Unidentified caller: Dispels rumors of shots being fired today at the ranch.
    8:40PM
    Host: Minutemen notice states that the Bundy family is still requesting support in the ongoing battle with the federal government.
    Host: Discusses the value of the communication network to the opposition's desire for peace.
    8:50PM
    Host: Requests reports from personnel at Bundy Ranch regarding numbers of federal personnel still in area.
    9:00PM
    Several callers: Discussion of the possibility of the withdraw being an opportunity for federal forces to regroup. Consensus of participants is that the battle of Bundy Ranch is not over.
    2 Million Bikers: Advises that BLM has not backed down and that government forces are waiting for the withdraw of militia forces.
    9:10PM
    5814: Reports in for North Carolina. Supports idea that BLM is regrouping and that the confrontation has not ended.
    8748: Reports in from District of Columbia. Advises a social media post contained the wrong access code for the call.
    9:20PM
    Host: Personal remarks about a homeless friend.
    Unidentified caller: Asks about detained militia members from Oklahoma and Texas.
    Host: Verifies that some of the militiamen had been released, but no confirmation as to whether or not all those detained have been released.
    9:30PM
    Host: Advises everyone in the area abide by local firearms laws and keep a low profile.
    3035 "Chicago Girl": Discusses a potential Presidential candidate.
    Host: Makes jokes about the candidate's birth certificate.
    Florida 1: Northeast Florida Minutemen report in.
    9:40PM
    Host: Discusses the cattle already in the possession of BLM that have been auctioned or destroyed.
    Florida 1: Discusses reported National Guard presence in Nevada.
    Host: Discuss necessity to have date and time of photos to be used for militia intelligence operations.
    Montana 1: Questions the validity of the conference call. Discussion about federal disinformation operations.
    9:50PM
    0773: Alternative media notifies they are streaming the call via their website.
    10:00PM
    Unidentified Caller: States Lt. Colonel Alan West has stated that BLM does not plan on leaving for "at least a day or two." Then discusses a recording of federal agents telling protesters "If you come any closer, we will shoot."
    10:10PM
    Host: Discusses the possibility of Constitutional convention.
    Makethemlisten: Discusses immigration reform.
    10:20PM
    7357: Comments on the lack of elected officials commenting on an armed standoff between militias and federal agents. States that Harry Reid's connections to the property were at fault.
    Host: Discusses an "awakening" in the United States to federal tyranny. Cites google searches for the term "False Flag."
    10:30PM
    Alaska 1: States 40 State Senators and Representatives from Arizona have issued a letter of recognition in favor of Cliven Bundy.
    Nevada 1: Report from Bundy Ranch from Oregon Militia stating that federal agents are at a Holiday Inn near the ranch regrouping in fatigues. Militia is currently pulling up BLM signs near the ranch and will dump them in the Holiday Inn parking lot to let federal agents know that the militia units are aware of their presence.
    10:40PM
    1907: Discussion with measures necessary to join the Illinois Militia.
    1371: Intelligence update from Red River site where a similar action by the federal government is occurring. Discussion about sending some militia forces to the area to reinforce that location. Illinois Sons of Liberty forces heading to ranch.
    10:50PM
    Houston Oath Keepers: Advises participants to become more involved in local politics and election of Sheriffs.
    Host: Advises law enforcement to begin filing charges against other officers that engage in police brutality and corruption.
    Houston Oath Keepers: Reinforces the advice of host in regards to officers keeping silent in the face of police brutality.
    Louisiana 1: Questions stance of militia deployments in regards to areas left unprotected by the deployments.
    11:00PM
    Host: Advises those arriving to come as peaceful protesters in civilian clothes that "just happen to have munitions and weapons to be used in self defense."
    Louisiana 1: Requests more intelligence on Red River site.
    Host: Advises militias are maintaining elevated alert levels.
    7711: States a source has informed her that the federal operation was to secure land to meet international obligations.
    11:30PM
    Alaska 1: Discusses possible civil disobedience in Alaska at Cold Harbor.
    1473: Militia is not leaving. Ranchers are still requesting more protesters.
    Host: Encourages more supporters and participants to join the call. Roughly 100 on call now.
    12:00AM
    Archangel: Calls to confirm a letter that has become viral on social media sites. No confirmation available.
    Host: Advises that law enforcement was running plates of people in the area of the ranch. Advises again to carry firearms in accordance with local law.
    12:30AM
    Host: Unable to confirm whether the offer from local Native Americans to use tribal lands was ever utilized.
    The conference call will continue until the situation at the Bundy Ranch is completely resolved.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I just got this message:

The three by the van, their shoulder patches are US Army 3d Infantry Division.

(I reposted the image so you know which one he is talking about. So US Military personnel were involved????)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

So I looked them up (3rd ID) and the patch is a blue and white (silver) cross hatch design. I can't tell from the images WHAT those guys are wearing myself.

Can anyone else shed some light on the subject? I asked the guy who sent me the note to find an image of the patch, as well as enlargement of the image he's talking about to verify.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Found this stuff:

To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. Date: Saturday, 12 April 2014
    Time: 1840 ET
    To: Steve Quayle
    From Doug Hagmann

At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the “patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. “Mission accomplished.”
    2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
    3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
    4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this – a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back ‘their land’ as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) “securing clear title” to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL!
    Apr 12, 2014
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

BLM WTF?

Posted on April 14, 2014 | 24 Comments

RITR makes an RFI.

Leave any info at his place as the central info repository.

Curiouser and curiouser.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Better shot:

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Here's the whole thread with comments.

BLM WTF?

Posted on April 14, 2014 | 24 Comments

RITR makes an RFI.
    Leave any info at his place as the central info repository.
    Curiouser and curiouser.
    Share this:

Related

>Curiouser and Curiouser
    Like Fifth-Rate Marx Brothers, Without the LaughsWith 16 comments
    Info Bleg: Any Info On FTX Noted Below?With 5 comments

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 responses to “BLM WTF?”

• SemperFi, 0321 | April 14, 2014 at 20:43 | Reply
      WOW, fedgov III wannabes?
      Look at layout here, first guy shoots paintball round with ? in it, then fatso shoots grenade, and last guy fires live rifle ammo, WHY?
      Next key thing, run them around on the hottest day possible, they’ll drop like flies, make sure they don’t get any shade either.

• Tom Cumseh | April 14, 2014 at 20:54 | Reply
      Ok I thought I was losing it with the paintball gun there. I thought it might b some new weapon I’d not seen. The guy with the paintball gun is from the 89th Batallion out of Fort Reggie Love.

• Kerodin | April 14, 2014 at 20:57 | Reply
      Pepper rounds. Saw it in DC, too.

• The Grey Enigma | April 14, 2014 at 21:09 | Reply
      Reblogged this on The Grey Enigma.

• Anon | April 14, 2014 at 21:38 | Reply
      Look at last guys badge on leg.
      http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...lice_badge.gif

• SemperFi, 0321 | April 14, 2014 at 22:24 | Reply
        Yeah, noticed the badge on his leg too.
        And exactly what authority do they claim to represent at this scene? Seems to me to be a big fedgov dogpile, every alphabet agency shows up hoping for some new domestic terrorist combat medal or something?

• QuietMan | April 14, 2014 at 21:39 | Reply
      If they learn to count to 4, do they get a new patch? I figure it’ll take 6 months.

• StukaPilot | April 14, 2014 at 21:41 | Reply
      not a photoshop xpert, but those pix look ‘shopped to me. “III” patches seem to float above the uniforms. When .gov runs a false flag on us, the III patches will be on non-regulation attire.

• Joe | April 14, 2014 at 21:44 | Reply
      They’re sunburned, tired, and possibly correct.

• Phill Knapp | April 15, 2014 at 11:17 | Reply
        Hey Joe,
        Holy shit. If they are right, and I personally think they are on to something. We may have just dodged wholesale gun confiscation on a national level.
        I truly believe that the media/propagandist understand much better than FreeFor; that there are two Americas, Rural and Urban. Yet another line do divide and conquer. If they can get the folks living in the larger cities to think we are crazy and/or unstable in flyover country, they (city folks) will beg for the .gov to save them from us. Until I watched this video, I don’t think I realized how close we were/are to police state/martial law in our land.
        As FreeFor we need to come up with some kind of plan to deal with the evildoers having snipers just like in Ukraine for any future events? That’s assuming the evil ones won’t just fabricate the next event without us?
        Stay awake, and alert out there.
        Phill

• cav medic | April 14, 2014 at 22:01 | Reply
      The paintball guns fires balls filled with irritant powder. It’s like being hit with
      a powdered version of tear gas.
      It’s used as the opening salvo of crowd dispersal.
      Once that begins disorienting “protestors,” the second in line begins firing
      CS gas canisters, this usually results in the nuisance coughing and tearing being turned into a panicked rout.
      I don’t know what the deal with their patches is, but the jackboots were identified by numerous sources as Las Vegas swat.
      Even Faux news aired footage of their armored tactical vehicle arriving on scene.

• cav medic | April 14, 2014 at 22:20 | Reply
      The RAP4 Less Lethal Projectiles are hard plastic spheres built to burst on impact. They contain a very fine Capsaicin II (chili-pepper) dust-like powder. RAP4 Less Lethal Projectiles are filled with enough Capsaicin powder to irritate a suspect’s eyes nose and throat. The RAP4 Less Lethal Projectiles is delivered by a high pressure system with enough kinetic force to get the suspect’s attention unleashing a cloud of Capsaicin powder into the face (eyes nose and throat) of the aggressor. The RAP4 Less Lethal System offers effective tools for achieving suspect compliance. Because the projectiles break upon impact they do not penetrate skin or pose ricochet hazards making the RAP4 Less Lethal System safe even at contact range. As they burst on impact and fill the vicinity with the irritant powder using the RAP4 Less Lethal System officers don’t have to hit their target to subdue the suspect. By shooting in the vicinity the suspect will be overwhelmed by a cloud of irritation powder. Even when the suspect is running away the officer can shoot into a wall or object in front of the suspect leaving the suspect running into a barely visible cloud of irritation powder.
      These LLP’s can be easily mail ordered, for example, from Amazon.
      A good time to be had by all, don’t you know.

• SD@Anonymous.Com | April 14, 2014 at 22:54 | Reply
      Seems like a fake news photographer could easily recon, flank, range, and designate target priorities here. Hmmm… Reminds me of the red team “borrowing” a navy pickup with the land survey equipment inside during a joint services exercise years ago. They wore the hardhats and orange vests and just pretended to be working nearby.They went right through the AO and mapped out the entire blue team operation.

• Sanders | April 15, 2014 at 00:30 | Reply
      The big WTF for me is were they really moving around in a stack like that?

• LFMayor | April 15, 2014 at 10:02 | Reply
        You revert to training when you go on “autopilot” under stress. This stack works fine knocking over crack houses, but it’s not worth a tinker’s damn out in the sticks. This will be their undoing.
        Did you see how those idiots all walked backwards, too?

• Sanders | April 15, 2014 at 11:15 | Reply
          I saw the backwards walking thing, too.
          Someone’s been playing too much Call of Duty. I didn’t believe that people really thought that was a practical way to maneuver until I actually saw some “tactical” teams doing it.
          Here’s to hoping they keep training that way.

• Anonymous | April 15, 2014 at 07:48 | Reply
      I was only following orders.

• Sandman | April 15, 2014 at 10:37 | Reply
      A couple .308 AP, and you 4 for the price of one.
      And they have NOT trained for anything like what they will see.

Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information