Thread: Jericho Season 3 - In Paperback

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Jericho Season 3 - In Paperback

Jericho Season 3 Civil War - In Paperback

As it says on Amazon, it's not ready to ship yet.

But you can bet I'll order when it's available.

AFWIW, I just started watching Season 2 again.

Finished Season 1 the other day.

So far, it's been better the second time around.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Jericho Season 3 - In Paperback

Cool! I'm going to see if it will be in eBook format before I decide to buy it in hard copy.

By the way, I rewatched Jericho about a month and a half ago for the umpteenth time.

Thanks

I finished Season 2 about 0230...HAHA!

The alternate ending was interesting, and I wonder which ending they'll incorporate into the book.

Just as with Firefly/Serenity, I don't understand why this series - or at least a movie - isn't still going.

Thanks

Because apparently the intelligent audience, like us, that those shows cater to is not very large.

After all, look at who is president.

I just never understood why a channel like SciFi declined to pick either of those quality shows up, that would bring them dedicated and hard core viewers, yet continue to air dreck like their made-for-TV-movies "Giant Squid vs Giant Great White Shark!"

Thanks

HAHA!

As you know I've been watching a bit of TV lately, and those shows are the absolute worse!

And they changed their name from SciFi to SyFy...holy hell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    HAHA!

As you know I've been watching a bit of TV lately, and those shows are the absolute worse!

And they changed their name from SciFi to SyFy...holy hell.
    I refuse to use that ridiculous new name.

Thanks

I never got a chance to get season 3 and now they are impossible to find without paying a fortune. Maybe with this they'll print some more.

Jericho: Season 4 Planned as Comic
    The fan-favorite series gets another (comic book) season!

April 12, 2012

After experiencing a successful third season in comic book form, IDW Publishing is bringing the fan-favorite television show Jericho back for a fourth.

Picking up after the events of Jericho: Season 3- Civil War, Jericho: Season 4 will last five issues and be written by Kalinda Vazquez with art by Andrew Currie and covers by Tim Bradstreet, under supervision by the show's writing staff. Issue #1 debuts in July.

"The greatest fans in the world came out strong for Jericho Season Three: Civil War and we are so thrilled to announce another installment of the comic book series," said Dan Shotz, Executive Producer of Jericho. "Jake and Hawkins have finally come home to Jericho and we want to personally thank those fans and IDW for allowing that to happen."

"Working so closely with the creators of the TV show has been a blast, their love of the material is contagious, and one of the reasons I think fans relate to it so fervently," said Senior Editor Scott Dunbier.

The news comes on the eve of the launch of Smallville Season 11, the much anticipated comic book continuation of the long running Superman show.

Thanks

OhPlease!OhPlease!OhPlease!OhPlease!

'Jericho' To Be Revived By Netflix?
    May 1, 2012

Netflix is in talks with CBS to revive cult drama Jericho.

The series - which starred Skeet Ulrich and Lennie James - followed the residents of the fictional town of Jericho, Kansas, as they struggle to survive in the aftermath of nuclear attacks on the US.

CBS originally axed the show in 2007 after one season, but later reversed their decision following a fan campaign. After a seven-part second run, Jericho was canceled once again due to low ratings.

Netflix has now approached CBS TV Studios about the possibility of a third season, reports TV Guide.

The move is fuelled by the success of Jericho repeats on Netflix's on-demand service, four years after the show's second cancellation.

Netflix is also producing a revival of axed Fox comedy Arrested Development, and was reportedly in talks to pick up ABC's low-rating supernatural drama The River.

In March, the company declined the chance to produce a second season of canceled Fox drama Terra Nova.
    I hardly need another bill but, if Netflix resurrected Jericho, I'd subscribe.

Thread Information