Thread: Never Surrender - Never Forget

Thanks

Default Never Surrender - Never Forget

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Re: Never Surrender - Never Forget

Yep.

And I'm from the Never Forgive, Never Forget crowd.

Thanks

Just watched a show on NGTV called Giuliani's 9/11. I never really cared for Rudy, but I have to admit this show changed my opinion of him. He came across as a caring human being, not a self-absorbed New York politician.

September 11th will remain etched in my brain forever. My kids were living with their mom in KC at the time. I called them that night and told them to keep on their toes and be observant of what was going on around them. My daughter was 14 at the time said she wasn't afraid. I suppose she grew up that day.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Thirteen years ago this Thursday, two airplanes slammed into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. A third aircraft flew into the Pentagon. A fourth plane was headed for an unknown location, but likely the White House or Capitol building.

Todd Beamer and other passengers went after the terrorists to stop what they knew was about to happen. They all plunged to their deaths in a field in Pennsylvania.

In all total nearly 3,000 people died that day.

The September 11 attacks resulted in 2,996 immediate (attack time) deaths: 2,977 victims and the 19 hijackers. A total of 372 people with non-U.S. citizenship (excluding the 19 perpetrators) perished in the attacks, representing just over 12% of the total. The immediate deaths include 246 victims on the four planes (from which there were no survivors), 2,606 in New York City in the World Trade Center and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon. About 292 people were killed at street level by burning debris and falling bodies of those who had jumped or fallen from the World Trade Center's windows. All the deaths in the attacks were civilians except for 55 military personnel killed at the Pentagon. Some immediate victims were not added to the list until years later.

More than 90 countries lost citizens in the attacks on the World Trade Center. Most of those who died were U.S. citizens. The other countries with the highest losses are the United Kingdom (including the British overseas territory of Bermuda) with 67, the Dominican Republic with 47, and India with 41.

Many others, in particular, first responders were affected, and many have since died from cancer and other conditions connected to the debris and dust of the fallen buildings.

Never let it happen again, America. Fight if you're ever in that situation. Fight for your life and the lives of those around you, it IS your duty as a citizen of the United States, whether or not you're in the military as proven by those on Flight 93.

Never give up, Never Surrender, Never forget.

I won't post the names. Ryan will do that on Thursday probably.

American Patriot will be taking to the skies on September 11, 2014 - partially for vacation - partially to prove Americans ARE NOT AFRAID of a bunch of cowardly "terrorist". Terrorist isn't even a name they earn. It's what they are called to differentiate them from everyone else.

What they are, and those who killed all those people on 9-11-01 were tiny brained, animal cowards.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    I won't post the names. Ryan will do that on Thursday probably.
    Already done. The front page has been updated as is my yearly practice. I usually try to leave it up the entire week of 9/11.

So hard to believe it's been 13 years. I still remember it crystal clear like it was just a couple years ago...

Thanks

I remember Kennedy being assassinated like it was yesterday. 9-11 is seared into my brain.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Student Editorial Blasts 'Obsession' With Memorializing 9/11

September 18, 2017

The editorial board of the student newspaper at Pennsylvania State University-Behrend wants America to ends it "obsession" with 9/11, asking in exasperation, “Will we never forget?”

The Behrend Beacon published an editorial on September 12 claiming that “the general consensus in the Beacon newsroom is that the U.S. needs to remember September 11, but that our society’s obsession with the day needs to fade.”

Observing that “the majority of us have little to no memories of that day,” but have grown up with the consequences in the form of “increased airport security, the PATRIOT Act, [and] hatred towards people that look anything remotely like the terrorists,” the editors go on to point out that “there are plenty of other things in other countries that were a result of the terrorist attack.”

“The Bush Administration was able to use the September 11 attack to launch the War on Terror, also known as the Global War on Terrorism,” the editorial states, remarking that while “the World Trade Center collapse has affected many people in the U.S.,” it is “fair to say that many more people have been negatively impacted in the Middle East because of the U.S.’s harsh attitude after 9/11.”

The editorial board then critiques the use of the word “war” because “it gives the impression that there is something that can be beat [sic],” declaring that “The thing that caused 9/11 is not a specific thing that can be beat [sic] because it is an anti-American ideology. Ideologies cannot be ‘beat’ [sic].”

“Yes, 9/11 was a devastating event, but there are disastrous thing that happen in other countries on a daily basis of greater magnitude,” the editors write, adding that “the size of the event should not necessarily be the only factor that makes it more important, but comparatively 9/11 affected relatively few people.”

The editorial concludes by acknowledging that 9/11 was “important,” but must be viewed in the context of “bigger issues” taking place globally, saying, “No one who experienced 9/11, whether directly or indirectly, will forget that day, but it is time to additionally face the problems that have come as a product.”

Hey, "editorial board"...

Thanks

The US sneezes, the world gets a cold.

The US loses 3000 people, hundreds of thousands are going to die.

Don't like it? Fuck off. Stop worrying about the rest of the world, worry about Americans you putz.

Teach the rest of the world that if you fuck with us, we fuck you back, 1000 times over. This prevents the next group of fuckwits who want to fuck with us.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

It really is that simple...

Thanks

The problem with that editorial board is 16 years ago they were either still in day care or kindergarten picking their noses. I'm sure they have no memory of it. No memory of shock, confusion, anger, defiance, and resolve for justice. They are too young and immature to have any meaningful comment on 9/11.

My 2 cents.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    The problem with that editorial board is 16 years ago they were either still in day care or kindergarten picking their noses. I'm sure they have no memory of it. No memory of shock, confusion, anger, defiance, and resolve for justice. They are too young and immature to have any meaningful comment on 9/11.

My 2 cents.
    This is true. But still, stupid should hurt a bit.

Thread Information