Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

Thanks

Default Re: Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

So what YOU are saying, Aplomb, is that God put whatever was there, there?

And your UFO was an angel?

And and and and...
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Ah, Rick, may God bless your day today

My argument does not include "adapting" to exist, but "moving", Rick. That is what I see evidence for and I don't need to wait for millions of years for it to play out, either. I wonder what life form could sustain itself for the duration of time needed for any so-called evolutionary process to occur. Life moves and thrives. When it cannot move from a bad environment, or produce offspring elsewhere, it suffers and/or dies. That's what I see. As for God existing, He happens to like the idea of us humans having faith in Him for some reason. Not believing in Him doesn't make Him nonexistent, though, as you know.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

You are here but for a short time. You can't wait millions of years to see evolution occur and neither can I.

But, you can use your own eyes, logic and reasoning to put together the facts and examine them critically. Critical examination does NOT include a "belief system". It includes only those things you can see for yourself, here and now. Not even experimentally, necessarily.

If Columbo can solve a crime with reason even being a "bumbling bozo" then so too can you - who is not a bumbling bozo.
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    If Columbo can solve a crime with reason even being a "bumbling bozo" then so too can you - who is not a bumbling bozo.
    And don't forget he only had one eye.
    Last edited by Backstop; October 20th, 2010 at 16:14. Reason: Trying to get rid of that big ass space.

Thanks

/chuckles
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

My favorite detective
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

I think he was my favorite one too. Though I did like McMillan and Wife.... Actually, I like her a lot better than him.

/chuckles
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Rick, an alien just told me he's pleased you liked Susan Saint James more than Rock Hudson.

Thanks

hjehehehehe
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    I believe in God and aliens.

So there.

Ditto.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles: Former Senator Says Veterans' Testimony is the "Smoking Gun" Confirming a U.S. Government Cover-up

WASHINGTON, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following was released today by Robert Hastings:

In an interview with ABC News/Yahoo! News last Friday, former U.S. Senator Mike Gravel (D-Alaska) said statements by U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officers--regarding mysterious aerial objects interfering with the functionality of American ICBMs--make clear that top government officials are lying to the public when they claim to have no knowledge of national security-related UFO incidents.

Gravel first gained national recognition in 1971, by placing the still-classified Pentagon Papers--which documented U.S. government malfeasance during the Vietnam War--into the public record.

Gravel said the revelations by former/retired Captains Robert Salas, Bruce Fenstermacher, and David Schindele, as well as retired Security Policeman Sgt. David Scott, are "the smoking gun of the whole issue" of government secrecy on UFOs.

The interview may be viewed at http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...sen-mike-grave l-says-white-house-suppressing-112957111.html?vp=1.

On September 27, 2010, Captain Salas co-hosted the "UFOs and Nukes" press conference with noted researcher Robert Hastings, during which seven USAF veterans revealed ongoing UFO activity at U.S. nuclear weapons sites during the Cold War era. That media event was extensively and favorably covered by hundreds of news organizations worldwide, including CNN, which streamed the proceedings live.

The full-length video of the press conference appears at http://www.ufohastings.com/.

The latest testimony--about UFOs knocking ICBMs offline--was heard by Senator Gravel and five other former members of congress at the "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" organized by Stephen Bassett at the National Press Club last week.

Hastings decided not to participate in that event, saying, "It's unfortunate that Bassett chose to mingle the highly credible testimony of the missile launch officers, and the missile security guard, with questionable claims made by some of the other witnesses at the hearing. That is counter-productive if one is attempting to educate the public about the UFO reality and undercuts the legitimacy of the Disclosure process that he supposedly wants to bring about."

Hastings has interviewed over 140 U.S. military veterans regarding their involvement in nukes-related UFO incidents over the years. His summary of their tape recorded accounts may be found in UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, which is available at his website, www.ufohastings.com, for $23.95. (Scalpers resell it at Amazon for $85 and up.)

"An advanced, outside third party has been tampering with American and Russian nukes," Hastings says.

SOURCE Robert Hastings

/Web site: http://www.ufohastings.com

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Aliens?

So are they ILLEGAL Aliens or are they just the run-of-the-mill Greys?

Sometimes I don't understand where people get their journalism degrees.

(LOL)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information