Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

Thanks

Default Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

Air & Space

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

Published September 23, 2010
    | FoxNews.com

Looking like a scene from "Independence Day," this glowing halo in the sky was seen in the sky over Moscow, Russia in early October 2009.

Captain Robert Salas was on duty in Montana in 1967 when a UFO shut down the nuclear missiles on his base. And he's hardly the only one to make such a claim.

On Monday, six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about similar events at the National Press Club, all centering around unidentified flying objects and nuclear missiles. They plan to urge the government to publicly confirm the incidents, stating that they were ordered never to discuss the events.

"We're talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that," Salas told FoxNews.com. "They're often known as UFOs, you could call them that," he added. Salas, a former U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officer, will host the event along with researcher Robert Hastings, author of "UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites.

According to the pair, witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby.

"I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site," Salas said, regarding the March 16, 1967, event at Malmstrom AFB in Montana. "The missiles shut down, 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later," he said.

Are they evidence of unknown military action from a foreign country, or are these extraterrestrial visitors? Salas thinks the answer is clear -- and finds it curious that they're so interested in our nuclear arsenal.

"There's a strong interest [in our missiles] by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth."

Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men claim the Air Force warned them never to disclose details of the events.

"The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it," Salas said. Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted -- both then and now -- to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group plans to distribute declassified U.S. government documents at the event that they claim will substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.
    "This is only the tip of the iceberg, these stories," Salas told FoxNews.com.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Rick, is there some type of weather event that could have made that "thing" in the Moscow, Oct 2009 pic you posted?

Thanks

Uhhh...errr...ahem.

Extraordinary Power of the Internet [BBC Commercial FULL]

At: 0:44 - "We are the people of the Internet. And together, we are shaping the future of human kind."
    Last edited by Backstop; October 15th, 2010 at 16:41.

Thanks

I can't see the video.

Does it have to do with that image?

I grabbed the article, which was from Sep 2010 - the image was an example of "things" I guess.

I am unaware of ANY weather phenomenon that could or would produce that particular strange cloud formation.

It's certainly not any sort of wall cloud or rotation I've observed - and I've got a collective experience of 5 years in Oklahoma, and 21 years in Colorado observing such things. I've seen close to 20 tornadoes and in most cases the weather leading up to the tornadoes.

Here's some "typical wall cloud" images:

What I saw in that picture is something akin to a drop of water dripping into a pan of water, filmed in slow motion.

This is another sort of thing I considered:

And finally, doing some searching on "hole punching" clouds... I found... tada!

site is here: http://www.xearththeory.com/how_why_...eak_holes.html
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The UFO-Nukes Connection Press Conference: Military Witness Affidavits and Declassified Documents Are Now Available Online

Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

More News

/PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The "UFO-Nukes Connection" press conference—held at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. on September 27, 2010, and streamed live by CNN—has generated extensive and ongoing media interest worldwide. The original press release was distributed by PR Newswire:
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...102962064.html
    The lead was "U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects" followed by "Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles" and "Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts."

The press kit distributed to those attending the event contained notarized affidavits from seven of the participants—former or retired U.S. Air Force personnel who were directly or indirectly involved in UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites—as well as a small cross-section of declassified FBI and U.S. Air Force documents relating to such incidents over the years. Those items have now been posted online:
    http://www.theufochronicles.com/2010...onference.html

Additional ex-military eyewitness testimony and declassified U.S. government documents relating to the UFO-Nukes Connection may be found in Robert Hastings' 600-page book, UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, available only at www.ufohastings.com. Robert Salas' book, Faded Giant, describes his UFO-related experience at Malmstrom AFB in 1967, and is available at amazon.com.

Related items of interest:

• A "skeptical" organization, Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI), has attempted to discredit witness testimony regarding UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites. However, the organization's online rebuttal conveniently neglects to mention CSI's largely-unpublicized and intriguing connections with the U.S. government's nuclear weapons program:

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2010...on-recent.html

• ● UFO debunker James T. Carlson has attempted to dismiss a UFO-involvement in two separate, large-scale nuclear missile shutdown incidents at Malmstrom AFB, Montana, on March 16th and 24th, 1967. However, Robert Hastings' article "The Echo/Oscar Witch Hunt" contains links to audio-taped conversations with two of the ICBM launch officers involved, who confirm a UFO presence during both missile- malfunction incidents:

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2010...itch-hunt.html
    SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/10/14...#ixzz12RwbJtIV
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...102962064.html

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Ex-military men say unknown intruders havemonitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles
    Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal thefacts
    WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.
    One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.
    Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."
    The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.
    Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.
    WHO: Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge
    Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
    Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander
    Robert Hastings, researcher and author
    Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer
    Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor
    Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
    Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
    WHAT: Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.
    WHEN: Monday, September 27, 2010
    12:30 p.m.
    WHERE: National Press Club
    Holeman Lounge
    Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only
    SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Nonsense. Don't you guys know anything?

They are here.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

hahahaha

Michael.

I am an astronomer. I look into space and see billions upon billions of stars. We've FOUND well over three hundred planets (besides those here) and most recently discovered one that is "just like Earth".

The very FACT that there are billions of stars in billions of galaxies pretty much precludes a LACK of life forms out there.

I don't really believe "they are here" either - that was a joke on my part.

That God exists is a faith-based belief alone and proof is only when you see a miracle for yourself. I am not so sure. I had a beautiful baby daughter ripped from mine and my wife's arms at the ripe old age of six days old. Perhaps God needed a baby angel.

Perhaps we were being punished. I don't know. But God didn't help her, no matter how hard we prayed for her life.

Alien lifeforms I doubt would have answered such a plea either.

I believe without any doubts there is life out there (whether it is intelligence, humanoid or otherwise is of no consequence). The odds are simply in my favor that life exists.

The Odds of God.... that, I will wait to discover when my time here is up.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Of course he did

Michael and I tend to bait each other all the time.

/chuckles

besides, remember my avatar? Check my quotes. If nothing, I'm truly at times the Devil's Advocate!

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    Lol. "they believe the miracles of Vespasian, in order to not believe those of Moses".

Rick, i'm not being flip or glib when I say that one of the few things I do know is suffering....Pain is real and it is a mystery.

Now if we had said 'hyperdimensional' or 'ultraterrestrial' beings, we'd be on common terms on this thread.
    Well, I don't think you're being either flip or glib, nor, most of the time am I.

I know pain and suffering as well. Don't discount others' ability to perceive what those around them know.

On the other hand one can never assume another knows as much as yourself - and others can never assume you don't know more than than they believe you to know.

(I recent days I've had several people 'question my veracity' - of those who have in person I have ably not only defended myself, but showed them where they were wrong in their rash assumptions. Those on the internet who've done it, I don't care about. I have no intention of proving anything, for, honestly I have nothing to prove to anyone. But close friends, those who are supposed to trust you and don't - well, that's another story.)

I brought that up for a reason... life is just exactly what we get out of it, or more importantly put back.

Whether aliens are investigating us or not remains to be seen.

My thinking is this; if they are indeed doing so, it is due precisely to nuclear capabilities. The human race has space travel. They have nukes. Therefore, they are potentially dangerous predators to those who might exist "out there".

I firmly believe that "alien life forms" will take one of two forms, 1) They will be all hostile and completely alien to each other or 2) will have formed 'pacts' to assist one another.

I think that they will all be very similar to creatures on our own planet in that respect - and that there will "predators" and "prey" types.

The PREY will band together - being intelligent. The predators will be those who (not unlike the critters from Independence Day) travel in swarms, eat everything that moves, absorb every natural resource of a star system and then move on.... they will kill, eat or enslave other intelligent races.

Do they exist? Who knows....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I believe in God and aliens.

So there.

Thanks

Lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Devils believe in God. Believing in God will not help anyone, anyway. Here comes that dreaded word...obey. Obedience will bring God's grace. Suffering is a part of life. Suffering does not mean that God doesn't exist. A multitude of planets does not mean that life exists elsewhere. There are other life forms, all right, they are angels and demons.

Could there be additional life forms besides those on our planet? Sure. And if there are, they have one thing in common with all unique species; none evolved. Evolution is a farce. The truth is obvious, things don't adapt, they move, or they die. Man without faith assumes he is the final authority or at least that his opinion is just as valuable as the next person's about things, and sees things from his own perspective and makes that perspective his gospel. This is a big mistake. Supposing I create some great things and they turn around and say I don't exist? Maybe soon they won't exist. lol.

Just because life on this planet needs the sun and water and air does not mean that if life exists elsewhere these species need the same things. Living things thrive in ideal circumstances, but die out if they cannot move if the environment is assaulted or threatened in some way. (By the way, I really don't think we should have bombed the moon! Who is to say that that place isn't home to some creatures? I wouldn't want them mad at us!)
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    (By the way, I really don't think we should have bombed the moon!)
    We did?

I know somebody that shot the moon, but that's not the same as bombing it.

Thanks

Aplomb....

1) I don't give a shit who put me on this planet. If HE or THEY did it and decide to "come back to be worshiped"... Screw them all. I am an individual and I have the ability to do things for myself. No deity does it for me. They don't FEED ME, or MY FAMILY. Aliens included (there's that whole group involved with Stitchen, remember? who believe that aliens put us here).

2) Obey WHO? God's word? I certainly try to be "good", I don't go around committing crimes against humanity. I treat others as I wish they would treat me - and that's as far as it goes. I help people as best I can, and I try to help folks get back on their feet, but if they aren't family, I am NOT feeding them and I refuse to obey ANY LAWS that say I SHOULD. That's socialism. Screw that too.

3) As to evolution... well, I've been around fifty years, long enough to see and observe the things in my short lifespan, and evolution does indeed occur - but you and I won't ever SEE it happen in front of our eyes. You ruined your OWN argument. "Adapt or die". You're exactly right. If you and I and the rest of the human race slowly over centuries or longer were more and more exposed to living in the ocean and catching our food, we'd adapt and change ever so slowly. Of course - that's a theory and there's only some evidence for it, not total proof. On the other hand there is NO EVIDENCE that God created the Heavens and Earth and placed the stars in the firmament.... none. Zero. Zip. Nada. That is called "A BELIEF". Not a theory. At least there is evidence to support evolution.

And you know what???? It doesn't matter. What is, IS.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

And where did you get some idea we "bombed" the moon?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

haha, bombed? shot? target hit by us intentionally, anyway. Half joking, but really, I didn't think it was very cool.

btw, Above Moscow that day in 2009 there was more than just a spectacular cloud. Here's a video, one of many different ones, that you may want to view to investigate the entire scene in the sky.

Last edited by Aplomb; October 20th, 2010 at 15:41.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Try again, that picture is on your machine.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information