Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Election

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: 2012 Election

No I missed that Phil, thanks for sharing, reminds me of this:

Companion Threads:

Glenn Beck - Liberation Theology (7-13-10)

Uploaded by Paco Capella on Oct 10, 2010

Black Liberation Theology IS NOT about color or race. It IS about blacks demanding and taking back what supposedly "white people" took from them.

That is what true authentic repentance means for Dr. James Hal Cone, PhD in Evangelical Liberation Theology form Northwestern University.

Glenn reports, your do your homework in verifying and then YOU decide what the TRUTH is. Research this YOURSELF and reach to YOUR own conclusions. The TRUTH will set you FREE!

Glenn Beck 7 13 2010 Liberation Theology and Social Justice Part 2

Glenn Beck -7/13/2010- Liberation Theology and Social Justice Part 4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I can sum Obama's speech up Phil: "George Bush hates black people"
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

“Regional Equity”—Obama’s Coming War On Whitopias

By Jesse Mossman on September 27, 2012 at 10:42pm

Paul Kersey recently reported on VDARE.com an emerging trend: for white suburbs to secede from larger urban jurisdictions and so form, in effect, whitopian enclaves.

But he did not mention that there are powerful forces on the other side pushing back hard—using a concept called “Regional Equity.”

Americans can be forgiven for not being familiar with Regional Equity. I had not heard the term myself until just a few weeks ago, when I caught Stanley Kurtz on the radio talking about his new book: Spreading the Wealth: How Obama is Robbing the Suburbs to Pay for the Cities.
    Put Regional Equity into a search engine and the language of the collectivists surfaces:

transportation equity, environmental equity, healthcare equity, social justice, smart growth, and especially, sustainable communities.

The essence of Regional Equity is the use of centralized political power make things equal over regions—disregarding jurisdictions.

President Obama is very much on board with the Regional Equity movement. The White House website says:

“President Obama will also take a regional approach that disregards traditional jurisdictional boundaries [my emphasis—JM], setting policy that takes into account how cities, suburbs, and exurbs interact. President Obama’s urban policy agenda will use this integrated approach to enhance economic competitiveness, sustainability, and equity in our cities and metropolitan areas.”
    Furthermore, PolicyLink (a pro-minority think tank run by a woman graduate of Howard University who describes herself as “national leader for social justice and equity”) states:

Under the Obama administration, a framework of regional equity has been a driving force behind the larger federal partnership for Sustainable Communities made up of HUD, the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The partnership has now issued a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for a new Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant Program (SCRPG) that will formalize as federal policy the very strategies that equity advocates have been seeking to advance at the community level for years. [The Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant Guide | How to Link Equity to Each Rating Factor PDF]
    In the past, secession could work—boundaries meant independence from the predatory desires of larger neighbors hungry for the resources and lifestyles of more prosperous suburbs.

But now, like a Black Hole whose irresistible gravity swallows nearby stars, central cities, using the doctrine of Regional Equity could suck the cash from prosperous suburban cities, impose onerous laws, and even force them to become more diverse—negating the very reasons for moving to these former enclaves of sanity and safety.

Let’s look at how this Regional Equity Doctrine is going to impact ordinary Americans.

Before I was married, I lived in Seattle—famously a relatively benign environment compared to the majority minority cities in other states. However, there were several nearby murders, many burglaries, and I witnessed wads of cash handed to a car full of blacks in a parking lot.

I wanted a safer environment for my precious wife. I was also concerned about rising taxes. I therefore not only moved out of the city, but crossed the border into a neighboring county—putting yet another jurisdictional boundary between our home and the problems of Seattle.

Once that would have been enough. But not if Regional Equity becomes the rule.

In my case, I first began to understand the reasons for white flight while attending the University of Michigan. Friends there told me that they had to pick up their son from the local high school every noon and take him home to use the bathroom. This was necessary because blacks occupied the school restrooms and robbed white kids who entered. I also heard complaints about white girls being manhandled on the school buses. The school administration was too liberal and too cowardly to do anything to protect the white students.

That is when I realized the truth: whites were not fleeing blacks because of some irrational racism. They weren’t afraid that the color would rub off. They simply wanted their families to live without fear of crime and intimidation.

Of course, the Left resents white flight. I recall a college professor lecturing on the immorality of whites fleeing cities and depleting the tax base. (Ironically, the professor herself had fled a grim industrial town in Britain for the sunny skies of New Mexico.)

Back then this was just typical kneejerk Leftist collectivism—I never heard a label for it.
    Urban planners have long had little use for property rights—they just get in the way of their grandiose plans. In college, I had an instructor who had worked on the Chicago 21 Plan. The city government wanted development and certain favored developers wanted to develop land owned by a railroad, but didn’t care to pay the going price. The plan called for the city to “assemble” the land—planner euphemism for “steal”—thus allowing the developers to obtain the land at the price they, not the owner, wanted.

I asked the instructor didn’t he think it was wrong to take private land for the use of another private business. He replied that it just depended on which side you were on—an echo (no doubt unconscious) of Lenin’s notorious Who/Whom formulation.

Of course, the Supreme Court has since approved exactly this kind of nullification of property rights.

Every American who feels secure in having escaped the city should be aware of these new efforts to bring the very people they escaped from to their town.

Thus Diana Novak wrote recently of the Chicago suburbs:

“In 2010, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, Kenilworth, Northbrook, Northfield and Wilmette all were cited by the Illinois Housing Development Authority as among the 49 Illinois communities with less than 10 percent affordable housing. According to the Affordable Housing Planning and Appeal Act, all such communities must submit a plan for how they will incorporate affordable housing to the Illinois Housing Development Authority.”

[Diana Novak, Affordable Housing in Northern Suburbs, Chicago Tonight, April 6, 2011
    The whole Regional Equity movement reeks of the very attitude Obama has towards small business:

“You didn’t build that.” There is a jealousy of the prosperity achieved in white and Asian suburbs and a denial that that prosperity was earned by hard work and sacrifice.

The Regional Equity movement is redistribution of wealth on steroids—it is not just wealth that it seeks to redistribute, but entire life styles.

In fact, we have heard the agenda of Regional Equity before—it is the UN Agenda 21, applied locally. As Phyllis Schlafly writes:

“Agenda 21 is a comprehensive master plan to reshape and control the U.S. while locking us into the clutches of the U.N. under the innocuous phrase ‘sustainable development.’” [ UN Mischief from Durban to Rio, Phyllis Schlafly, Townhall, November 29, 2011]
    Schlafly further points out:

“Advocates of Agenda 21 talk about the three E’s of sustainable development: economy, equity and environment. Equity means replacing our American constitutional system with central planning and social justice, which is a code word for redistribution of wealth, abolition of private property rights and giving favored corporations tax breaks, grants, and use of eminent domain.”
    Schlafly adds that “Agenda 21 wants to herd people into crowded communities with limited housing space and limited parking spaces.”

Fundamentally, Agenda 21 and Regional Equity are soft totalitarianism—the subordination of nation-states and local governments to an overarching, Leftist, agenda.

No-one can predict just what stand Mitt Romney will take on Regional Equity (as usual). But there is no doubt about the position of Obama.

Americans—especially in the whitopian suburbs and exurbs—better be paying attention.

Jesse Mossman [email him] writes from an undisclosed location somewhere in America.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Maddow On Obama Tape: Right Wants You To Believe He's "Way More Black Than He Seems To You Now"

Related Videos | expand

MSNBC's RACHEL MADDOW: "This is supposed to make you believe that in this tape from before he was president, Barack Obama is revealing his secret plan to be way more black than he seems to you now. This is how he snuck into the White House, right? People didn't know he was this black and if they would have known he was this black, they never would have elected. That's the idea here, right?"

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Anyone see the videos released of the Speech Obama did 5 years back that was HIDDEN by the MEDIA?

I haven't caught it yet, but the results are zinging about the internet today. Hannity broke the story yesterday and the Daily Caller was supposed to break the actual video, then Hannity was supposed to have it on last night (obviously, I don't have cable so I can't see Hannity at night).
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Never mind... I didn't see that Vector had posted it already. LOL! I should have read the WHOLE thread first.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

I was listening to Hannity's FNC show on Sirius last night as it was played. I wish I could say I was surprised by any of it but I wasn't. Just more of what I expected out of Obama. Hopefully it will be more insightful to people who may be on the fence or those who don't know as much about him as they should.

Thanks

That's it isn't it too, Ryan. It's not those of us (even those of us who disliked Romney as a candidate) who will determine the election.

It's not those who are Obama-phone-drones.

It's those who haven't a bloody clue, don't know jackshit about politics, don't keep up on a daily basis with the news, don't giveashit one way or the other who gets elected in the end as long as they get their welfare checks, and aren't going to pay a bit of attention the next morning as to who was elected. In fact, it's the true scum of society that will probably make the final decision for America.

This is pretty sad isn't it?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama Spokeswoman Worries Regular People Too Stupid to Understand Barack's Debate Answers

Oct 01, 2012 01:14 PM EST

President Obama is smarter than you, don't you know? According to Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki, President Obama gives such thoughtful, extended answers to debate questions that is makes it difficult for regular people to understand. From the Washington Examiner:

Quote:
    President Obama’s campaign spokeswoman said she’s concerned Obama will sound too “professorial” to resonate with the low-information voters tuning into the presidential campaign for the first time during this week’s debate.

“[W]hat the American [people] are looking for is not just a professorial list of facts or accomplishments or even goals,” Obama campaign spokeswoman Jen Psaki said yesterday as part of her ongoing, almost-comical attempt to lower expectations going into the debates. She then lamented that Obama “has a tendency to give longer, substantive answers.”

Psaki’s concern that Professor Obama will appear during the debates is understandable given that “he was the third-lowest-ranked lecturer” at the University of Chicago Law School in 1999.
    What Psaki is trying to get ahead of before Wednesday's debate in Denver is this: when candidates give long convoluted answers during debates it's not because they're smarter than everyone else, it's because they have nothing to say and are running out the clock. Filibustering doesn't count as being too "professorial."

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Seems to me that anyone who hasn't figured out;

1) This is a two party system and you have to vote for the Republican or Democrat

and

2) hasn't already decided

Is too ignorant to really grasp the differences in these two. They surely must understand the difference in Capitalism and Socialism and they haven't "decided" yet?

Give me a break.

If they don't know, they are still to ignorant to vote.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

No TV here. But I found live streaming on the Internet for Fox News and te debate. Guess I'll watch, since the wife is proly headed to the gym
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

dunno about you guys, but I think Romney is "winning". Controlling the debate considerably. The truth is the wife is seeing all out war on Facebook, screaming things about Romney. Tells me the Libs are HATING him, which is GOOD for the Conservatives.

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I didn't catch the whole debate from start to end but the parts I did catch via FNC on Sirius, it really sounded like Romney handed Obama his ass. Apparently the overwhelming consensus, including none other than James Carville, is that Romney won.

Romney came across as clear, concise, and informed. Obama sounded stumbling, unsure, and pretty much however he sounds when off prompter.

Thanks

Michelle: 'Barack Has Done Phenomenal Job Working Around Congress'

MICHELLE OBAMA ON The TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW: Well, we’re understanding that, you know, you can have a president you love, but if you don’t have a congress that’s willing to work, you know, you wind up stalled in so many ways.

And I think that Barack has done a phenomenal job working around a congress that has never been willing to help move the country forward on so many different issues.

But I think he’s done everything humanly possible to get things passed around the margins.

But, you know, just imagine where this country will be when we have Barack Obama as President and we have a congress that’s ready to work hand-in-hand, and willing to compromise to make sure that this country moves forward for everyone.

Obama spent 1.4 BILLION TAX DOLLARS on himself and his family during the greatest financial crisis in two centuries

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 00:26 EST, 29 September 2012 | UPDATED: 00:26 EST, 29 September 2012

Politicians looking for savings to deal with the national debt crisis should perhaps start by abolishing the President.

Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4billion per year, according to a recently published book.

By contrast, the British Royal Family costs less than $60million each year.

Pricey: Taking care of Barack Obama and his family costs the public over $1billion per year, according to a book on the cost of the presidency

Two of the principal costs of the the Obama presidency - and any other presidency - are staffing and security, according to Robert Keith Gray's book Presidential Perks Gone Royal.

When it comes to keeping the First Family safe, few would dispute that it is worth paying a high price to keep the President safe from harm.

This means paying for hundreds of Secret Service agents, travel in the secure space of Air Force and funding a team of doctors to follow Mr Obama around.

But even this essential expense can be exploited to political ends, according to Mr Gray, a former staffer for Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

Air Force One: The presidential jet is one massive White House expense

When the President travels around the country on campaign, he is obliged to take Air Force One.

His party reimburses the taxpayer with the cost of a first-class air ticket per passenger - but this is far from the full cost to taxpayers.

It also provides a President running for re-election with a national transport network which is unavailable to his challenger.

Moreover, much of the money spent on Mr Obama's family goes to perks such as entertainment and household expenses.

For example, the White House contains a movie theatre which is manned by projectionists 24 hours a day in case one of the family feels like a trip to the cinema.

And even the Obamas' dog Bo costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars - his handler is reportedly paid over $100,000 a year.

Another huge presidential outgoing, according to Mr Gray, comes in the form of staff members who can be appointed by the commander-in-chief at his own personal discretion.

226 members of Mr Obama's staff are apparently paid over $100,000 - and the President can increase their salaries at any time.

Read more:

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

ROUND ONE: SNAP: Keep It Up

The Debate: Speaking time: Obama: 42:50 Romney: 38:32

CNN just announced poll among registered voters who watched debate, asking who they thought won
    67% Romney
    25% Obama

CNN Poll: Romney wins debate by big margin

(CNN) – Sixty-seven percent of registered voters who watched the debate said GOP nominee Mitt Romney won the debate, while 25% said President Barack Obama came out as the winner, according to a CNN/ORC International Poll released late Wednesday night.

For the survey, 430 adult Americans were interviewed by telephone after the end of the debate. The poll does not and cannot reflect the views of all Americans. It only represents the views of people who watched the event.

The poll has a sampling error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...by-big-margin/

James Carville on CNN-

Romney: "You put 50 years' worth of oil and gas tax breaks into green energy." BAM!!!
    Romney: "You put $90 billion into green jobs...that would have hired two million teachers." BOOM!!!

Guess Chris Matthews tingly leg went numb tonight...

Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama: "What Was He Doing?"

"Tonight wasn't an MSNBC debate tonight, was it?" Chris Matthews said after the first Obama-Romney presidential debate concluded on Wednesday night.

"I don't know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it. Romney, on the other hand, came in with a campaign. He had a plan, he was going to dominate the time, he was going to be aggressive, he was going to push the moderator around, which he did effectively, he was going to relish the evening, enjoying it," Matthews said.

"Here's my question for Obama: I know he likes saying he doesn't watch cable television but maybe he should start. Maybe he should start. I don't know how he let Romney get away with the crap he throughout tonight about Social Security," Matthews complained.

Matthews then demanded that President Obama start watching cable news, specifically his program.

"Where was Obama tonight? He should watch -- well, not just Hardball, Rachel, he should watch you, he should watch the Reverend Al [Sharpton], he should watch Lawrence. He would learn something about this debate. There's a hot debate going on in this country. You know where it's been held? Here on this network is where we're having the debate," Matthews said.

"We have our knives out," Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "We go after the people and the facts. What was he doing tonight? He went in there disarmed."

"He was like, 'Oh an hour and half? I think I can get through this thing. And I don't even look at this guy.' Whereas Romney -- I love the split-screen -- staring at Obama, addressing him like prey. He did it just right. 'I'm coming at an incumbent. I got to beat him. You've got to beat the champ and I'm going to beat him tonight. And I don't care what this guy, the moderator, whatever he thinks he is because I'm going to ignore him," Matthews said.

"What was Romney doing?" Matthews asked. "He was winning."

"If he does five more of these nights, forget it," Matthews added. "Obama should watch MSNBC, my last point. He will learn something every night on this show and all these shows. This stuff we're watching, it's like first grade for most of us. We know all this stuff."

Undecided voters in focus group swing sharply toward Romney; Frank Luntz: ‘I’ve never seen anything like this’; CBS post-debate poll shows big win for Romney

Posted at 11:33 pm on October 3, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Luntz said he has never had a focus group swing as much as his Obama-leaning group did tonight. "This is a big deal," he says.

Ellen Carmichael (@ellencarmichael) October 04, 2012

Tonight, pollster Frank Luntz assembled a focus group consisting of undecided Colorado voters. By the end of tonight’s debate, the group had moved dramatically toward GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
    At least half a dozen focus group members who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 now say they will vote for Romney. Virtually everyone in the group said that Romney won the debate and exceeded their expectations.
    Luntz, who has been in the polling business for at least two decades, says he has never seen such a dramatic shift in opinion as a result of a debate.

Frank Luntz focus group overwhelmingly sides with Romney, says Obama was "flat, slow"—
    Brad Schnure (@schnure) October 04, 2012

Frank Luntz says tonight's focus group represents the biggest swing he's EVER seen after a debate.—
    Bob Owens (@bob_owens) October 04, 2012

@DPJHodges Frank Luntz focus group of 24. 13 voted for Obama but 21 of them say Romney won. Of 24 undecideds 8 decided tonight for Romney—
    Niall (@NiallThistle) October 04, 2012

Frank Luntz focus group of 24 people all thought Romney came out on top except for 3—
    Wayne Dupree (@NewsNinja2012) October 04, 2012

In related news, CBS News reported results of a post-debate poll of undecided voters:

CBS News Poll of uncommitted voters shows 46% pick Mitt Romney as debate winner. 22% say it was Pres Obama. 32% call it a tie.—
    Mark Knoller (@markknoller) October 04, 2012

Poll shows 56% of uncommitted voters say their opinion of Romney has changed for the better. 13% say that about the President.—

Poll shows Romney narrowed gap on empathy. 63% now say Romney cares about their needs and problems (up from 30% before debate.)—

Scientifically representative poll conducted by phone of 523 uncommitted voters who agreed to watch the debate.—

Thanks

Ah, you beat me to it vector. Was just about to post that CNN piece. And if it is CNN saying that, whoa buddy!

Thanks

Obama was wounded in this first round of debates and no doubt Romney will get a surge in the poles.

There's a lot more to lose than just this election with all the unprecedented treasonous scandals surrounding the leadership of this Administration.

When a radical animal is wounded it becomes a lot more dangerous.

If the Obama Administration continues to fall in the poles they could become a lot more desperate to retain power.

Thanks

I laughed my ass off when Bill Bennet play Chris Matthews meltdown this morning.

My two "nemesis" across the hall were going on and on this morning about "how unprepared the President was".

Again, I laughed my ass off and looked them right in the eye and said, "Unprepared? How can that be? He's had FOUR years to prepare for this..." LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

You can only lie so much before you get caught
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information