Thread: Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse?

Thanks

Default Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse?

There is no question, we are in the middle of the Apocalypse (it started by my reckoning 71 years ago: 9/1/1939). WND has the following Euronews video of the "pale rider". Is it for real or is it a hoax? Anyone?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE...&pageId=260049

Thanks

Default Re: Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse?

ummm what do you make of the UFO over temple mount then?

An angel too? Bet Aplomb would say it was an angel./

I THINK it was a UFO
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Different angle.

Different people.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

ummm what do you make of the UFO over temple mount then?

An angel too? Bet Aplomb would say it was an angel./

I THINK it was a UFO
    Classic "UFO" with the signature defiance of the Newtonian laws of physics. Rick, I do not think that you would have survived the g forces on the display if you were behind controls of this "UFO". Not even Mr. Sulu carrying out instructions of Capt. Kirk ("Standard orbit, warp speed Mr. Sulu") could fly like that. Conclusion: not a real UFO, rather a demonic apparition manifesting as one.
    Last edited by Kosciuszko; February 8th, 2011 at 18:41.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kosciuszko View Post
    Classic "UFO" with the signature defiance of the Newtonian laws of physics. Rick, I do not think that you would have survived the g forces on the display if you were behind controls of this "UFO". Not even Mr. Sulu carrying out instructions of Capt. Kirk ("Standard orbit, warp speed Mr. Sulu") could fly like that. Conclusion: not a real UFO, rather a demonic apparition manifesting as one.
    I beg to differ. If there were indeed such an ability to fly a ship like that, at that speed, you would not only have to have an ability to LAUNCH the ship at that speed, but also to counteract the gravity "of the situation" so to speak.

In other words, if that were a real object with living creatures in it - first the thing has to fly like it did using some kind of gravity waves. Then if that is the case, you can certainly use similar devices to counter act the gee force.

Or, it could have been an angel.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

In other words, if that were a real object with living creatures in it - first the thing has to fly like it did using some kind of gravity waves. Then if that is the case, you can certainly use similar devices to counter act the gee force.

Or, it could have been an angel.
    Demon rather. At ~ 80 g's your aortic arch tears up and the heart seperates from the aorta.

Thanks

I think that both the video of the Fourth Horseman and the UFO in the Dome of the Rock are signs of Our Lord.

And which media is better than home videos in the YouTube? The range will be far greater than, let's say, the Sun's Dance in Fatima, Portugal in 1917. Or the Aurora which appear in the sky of Europe in 1938.

These things are not to be taken lightly and represents a Warning from Heaven in my opinion.

Saint Paul in the Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Thanks

These things are not to be taken lightly and represents a Warning from Heaven in my opinion.

I will agree with you 25%. In other words, I do not know about how real and demonic the "pale rider" is, but try to keep an open mind about it. As regards the dancing light over the Dome of the Rock and the gravity-defying stunts, God does not work in that way. Only demons would use such cheap tricks! Christ tells his desciples in the New Testament to examine every apparition very carefully, before accepting that it comes from God. We just do not have enough data!
    Last edited by Kosciuszko; February 9th, 2011 at 15:06.

Thanks

I think the video of egypt was shown on TV.

I don't know what to make of the "UFO". It was intelligently controlled though. It wasn't a laser beam either. CGI maybe? But being filmed from several angles makes me think it was something else.

Wasn't probably big enough to have a human in it anyway, so how about a radio controlled helicopter... the flash might have been rocket engines that were fired to make it fly off fast.

Though, it probably would have ripped apart from the gee forces too.

I doubt there was anything special about either of the videos.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The Apparition Of The Blessed Holy Virgin Mary
    Watched by Millions of Christians and Mahommetans alike In The Coptic Orthodox Church Named After Her, In Zeitoun, Cairo, Egypt (1968-1970)
    http://www.zeitun-eg.org/zeitoun1.htm

M. Brown has an interesting article about the spiritual goings-on in Israel and Egypt.

http://www.spiritdaily.com/mysteryegypt.htm
    MYSTERIOUS SPIRITUAL DYNAMIC SEEMS TO SWIRL AROUND THE LAND OF THE SPHINX AND PYRAMIDS
    By Michael H. Brown
    Mystery Egypt. What is it about the Middle East? Years ago I stopped at the Great Pyramids of Giza on the way back from a research trip and for some reason felt compelled to pray one hundred Our Fathers as I sat on a short wall near the second largest pyramid, Khafre (or "Chephren"). My point here: right as the prayers started, a little sandstorm kicked up around me and there was a constant wind and sand my way the entire time I prayed, ending precisely at the end of the last Our Father -- very peculiar. Perhaps just a coincidence (if you believe in coincidence).
    But what is it about Egypt? What is it about Israel? What is it about this region?
    Is it simply the age -- which is biblical? Is it just that it's the region, the old haunt (Israel), of Cain and Abel? Is it because it's the center of the globe? Is it because there is something dark in the religious beliefs? Is it -- the tension between Arabs and Israel, the constant problems, the violence -- because of what famed Jewish writer Arthur Koestler asserted: that most Jews in Europe and thus many in the Mideast (where they migrated after World War Two) are not genetic Jews but Slavs and Germans who converted to Judaism in the Middle Ages and are thus resented by those in the region who have a different genetic heritage? However you want to try to explain it, Israel is certainly a power spot -- for such a tiny country, occupying a phenomenal percentage of global attention, the birth and death place of Jesus (and homeland of Abraham and David and Joseph and endless figures in the Old Testament).
    But Egypt (which is mentioned 669 times in Scripture) also has a lot of energy surrounding it, not all of it Godly, some of it originating, in fact, with the occult. And here we get to the crux of what may have been in the wind.
    Many in the realm of psychics and the New Age revere the Land of the Pharaohs as a place where arcane power is even funneled through those pyramids. At the Great Sphinx, an inscription lists the names of three aspects of the local sun deity of that period, Khepera-Rê-Atum. Did you ever contemplate the possible meaning of half-human, half-animal depictions?

Giza itself is a necropolis -- which means a place of the dead. Was that what whirls around there? Or more? On the one hand, it has been a hotspot, since 1968, for phenomena associated with Blessed Mary -- whose luminous silhouette has been seen by millions above various Coptic Orthodox churches in the Cairo area.
    On the other hand, it is a hotspot for strange, eerie lights in the sky.
    The entire region seems like the stage on which the drama of a battle between occult evil and the forces of good is played out. There are portals from spiritual places; during the Black Plague -- which ravaged the Middle East -- strange lights were seen from tombs. While Egypt was home to the first monotheistic religion (and was where Joseph, Mary, and Jesus sought refuge), it was also the land of gods and goddesses -- of those strange hieroglyphs, of the caricatures that are so alien, of sun signs, astrologers, and the Ankh, which represents physical and eternal life (and is used on Tarot cards). Some believe the swastika -- or "sun sign" -- even originated here (along with the precepts of Babylon and masonry).
    Whatever the truth of all that, there always has been a spookiness, and on the same visit, back in the late 1980s, I toured the National Museum of Egypt (right there where all the protests are now taking place) and strode past the sarcrophagi and mummies and the relics of King Tutankhamun, or "Tut," which supposedly carry a "curse." That idea started a few months after the tomb's opening when Lord Carnarvon, an aristocrat who financed the Tut expedition, was taken ill and rushed to Cairo, dying a few days later. The exact cause of death was not known, but it seemed to be from an infection started by an insect bite. Legend has it that when he died there was a short power failure and all the lights throughout Cairo went out. His son reported that back on his estate in England his favorite dog howled and suddenly dropped dead. Even more strange, when the mummy of Tutankhamun was unwrapped in 1925, it was found to have a wound on the left cheek in the same exact position as the insect bite on Carnarvon that lead to his death. On the day that the door to the tomb was first discovered, the chief explorer's canary was eaten by a cobra.
    Here perhaps we get one solid indication: many through the decades, including secular scientists (some of whom were victims), have testified to what seems like a strange "curse" associated with relics from Tut.
    There are wooden artifacts representing either a lion-headed goddess or a woman wearing a similar kind of mask, which probably connected in some way with the performance of magic.
    How many times in the Bible did God warn Egypt? How many plagues? Didn't God even say He would set Egyptians against Egyptians?
    "Since the days of the pharaohs in ancient Egypt, the occult has entangled in its web the black arts of espionage, subversion, and revolution," says Secret Societies author Michael Howard. "Today it still affects politics. Participants in the occult conspiracy play their sometimes sinister games with the lives of millions of ordinary men and women."
    At the least, there is room for speculation.
    Like anywhere, there is good and bad here. But the mind always wanders back to the pyramids and the sand and the Sphinx and the eeriness of likenesses on those large granite tombstones that are right at the very epicenter of current upheaval (the museum itself was vandalized last week), an upheaval that may one day spread beyond this mysterious land.
    Yet, we can know this: if we have hatred in our hearts, a thousand papal blessings will do us no good; if we have the love of Jesus in our hearts, a thousand curses can never touch us.
    Last edited by Kosciuszko; February 10th, 2011 at 00:03.

Thanks

The clip below was clearly demonstrated to be a fake done by filming a still image on an LCD screen. It's all explained in this YouTube video by a top debunker from AboveTopSecret, where all the real UFO buffs hang out.

. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5s78wr0UF0

HOAXKiller1 — January 31, 2011 — >>
    This third view of the UFO from Temple Mount is completely FAKE. They used a photograph to create a video. The original image is here at Wikipedia: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG After they animated a fake UFO into view, they displayed that animation on an LCD screen, and them filmed it with a video camera. Yes, they filmed an LCD screen with a video camera... Then they added sound effects and did a horrible job blending them together... They also forgot to add those fake lights common in the rest of the FAKE UFO VIDEOS. This one is proven to be a HOAX 100%.>>

Thanks

like i posted in the other thread, i think the "horseman" is an inverted reflection from the flames. they both move at the same time and when the camera pans is when the reflection moves.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    like i posted in the other thread, i think the "horseman" is an inverted reflection from the flames. they both move at the same time and when the camera pans is when the reflection moves.
    I agree with that. I have noticed it as well.

Thanks

I have looked at that video about 20 times tonight.

That's a video artifact from the fires in the background.

Nothing more.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

My opinion...is it is not the pale horse. It moves like a horse, the light and shadows on the back end of it seem correct with the movement of it, too, but to the right beyond the yellowish color where there appears to be a head of a horse, there is a darker color that moves as a part of whatever this is. So it seems to be a short-horned creature more like a bull's head on it, even if that beast is a mere reflection. God does use natural things all the time, even if it is cast as an image from the flickering of fire. Except that it retaining its shape doesn't line up with expectant variance from shadowing and reflection from fire. Too bad it isn't larger, for better clarity.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

i don't think god and angels would just disappear on us like that (as soon as science became mainstream). something else is afoot.

Thanks

To be clear, I am in no position to say that this is not some sign of the pale horse. Supernatural things are not magic. We are human, God is God. It is like my dog trying to understand where I go and what I do outside of my home while she waits hopefully in the window for my quick return.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thread Information