Thread: Donald Trump: We need to go to war with China

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Donald Trump: We need to go to war with China

Donald Trump: We need to go to war with China

• February 10th, 2011 2:04 pm ET

Donald Trump was invited yesterday to speak on the Piers Morgan television show on CNN. One of the primary topics they discussed was in regards to our trade and business with China.

Trump spoke without subterfuge that it is the intention of China to hurt us financially and economically. They ruthlessly manipulate their currency to ensure that their trade goods are cheap in the United States, and that ours are too expensive on their mainland.

As someone who does business with China, in both manufacturing and real estate, Mr. Trump has a very good understanding of how the Chinese do business, and how to force them to come to the table in negotiation.

"America deals with the Chinese using diplomats, not savvy business

leaders." This was the primary problem Mr. Trump sees in our economic policy with China, and as such, we become easy prey for their ruthless tactics.

Trump also spoke on what he would do with China should be run and be elected as President. The very first thing he would do would be to implement in immediate 25% tariff on Chinese goods, which would bring them to the table very fast. Mr. Trump knows that the Chinese government lives on the razors edge with its people, and any minor disruption in the unequitable trade practices going on between them and the US would force them to respond swiftly and with intention.

Donald Trump realizes that the economic policies of a nation are part and parcel to war. Military options are usually the last response to a situation, and the Chinese have been using these tactics for a long time against the west.

It will be interesting to see if Donald Trump does run for President, and if he uses the perspective of war and China as his primary campaign platform.
    You can see the video interview with Donald Trump by clicking it in the column to the left of this article.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Default Re: Donald Trump: We need to go to war with China

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Wow. Well, there are 99 reasons I don't care for Trump, but his stance on China isn't one of them.

Thanks

What I think a lot of you are failing to realize is that there are a lot of reasons to "go to war" - and the economy is just ONE of them.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

You really don't know much about policy, and war.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    The Commie Chinese know their Sun Tzu, know that bombs and bullets are not the only weapons, and that they have been at 'war' with the United States since 1949....

When the bombs and bullets fly, it will be just to 'mop up' the operation against this country, in my opinion.

Exactly.... http://www.archive.org/details/RedChine1964
    Ab Urbe Condita 2761

Thanks

Is it not easier to destroy a Foe who has already been weakened before he has even come to blows with you?

That's just common sense, that an enemy is defeated first in the mind, then in the body.

This I learned from History, of which I know plenty-too damn much in fact....
    It is certainly easier to defeat a foe that is greatly weakened.

However, I wasn't referring to that. There are things in the United States that are considered "off limits" - and indeed in other countries as well, and would be considered "an act of war" when messed with.

Those things are infrastructure (electrical power, water, resources, and communications systems for example). The internet is one piece of the overarching communications system in the United States and elsewhere.

Another area would be to attack in some manner the internal governmental structure from outside.

The economic structure is yet a third (and the one we are discussion). For the Chinese to do these things are doing with the currency of their own country in an effort keep their worth HIGH and reduce ours, they are without a doubt doing an act of war.

It's merely the administration that is in charge that determines the response policy.

Policy is defined as a set of rules or principles under which a government operates.

The military is the "Enforcement Arm" for US Policy.

THIS is how the world, and in particular, the United States works. Regardless of your personal beliefs or bias, or that of various groups be they Liberal or Conservative, what I have just stated is true and accurate at the highest levels and lowest levels of the US military.

What happens in the Civilian side of the government is where people start digressing and misunderstanding how things work. And of course since this is a civilian run government, of course there will be a whole lot of different ideas of "How" things work.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Rhetorical questions?

The military DOES defend the Constitution. The "Civilian Government" is the President as Commander in Chief. He is the highest authority. Not a General.

We all take an oath...

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Read that carefully. That's the oath we all take. The Army and Air guard take a slightly different oath. As a Reservist I took the exact same one as I did on active duty. I've taken that oath six times as part of career. I stand by it, and I meant it when I took it and I mean it now.

You're spouting nonsense now. This is what is called "get on a different track because I'm losing my argument" so instead of sticking to the points you present a different point to argue about.

My original point stands. To even weaken a country in the first place you have to start picking away at it, which includes those things I mentioned about. That means that it becomes an act of war to do things like attack our infrastructure, economy or resources.

So far we have allowed the Chinese to attack all three of those. The Russians are going after our oil. And so it goes...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Michael, here was my first comment:

What I think a lot of you are failing to realize is that there are a lot of reasons to "go to war" - and the economy is just ONE of them.
    I stand by this....

The economy, that Trump is talking about is ONE piece of the pie.

If you mess with a country's economy, they have a REASON to go to war.

If you screw with the infrastructure, the country has a reason to go to war.

If you attempt to shut down communications, or destroy the government (as in 9-11) then the country has a reason to go to war.

That was my original remark and what I've been referring too. I'm neither arguing or agreeing or disagreeing in any way with you. I was making a comment.

My NEXT comment:

You really don't know much about policy, and war.
    Was in regards to the Sun Tzu remarks. The Chinese aren't the only ones who have studied Sun Tzu. The rest of us have too.

However, the point I was attempting to make there was simple. It won't be a "mop up" operation by any means. If and when the bombs and bullets start flying it will be an all-out survival situation for both governments involved. There is a lot more to fighting a war than dealing with a few asymmetrical threats, internet attacks, and so forth than you're imagining I suspect.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I don't doubt that it will be an 'all-out survival situation', but will the leadership of the West interpret it as such in the crucial early first days of the war that is coming?
    LOL. No.

Will they prepare in time?
    No. Perhaps though. We DO have people in the military at the higher levels who I can honestly say "Understand".

Does Obama read Sun Tzu, and who is he reading it for?
    IF he has, it was for himself and applied to politics, rather than the reality of war.

Can you say with certainty that our leadership will not be fatally caught with their collective pants down, forcing them to have no choice but to surrender to the stronger and more intrepid Power?
    I can't say anything for sure.... however, I can tell you for a fact America will not surrender without a fight, regardless of who is in the Office of the President.

While the President might tell the military to stand down - he can't and won't tell the rest of us "Civilians" to stand down. He can't and won't stop us, and most of us might die defending this country on our own. Look at Arizona and all the folks doing Minute Man work - and everyone WHINING about them being "Vigilantes" - nothing could be FURTHER from the truth. They are Americans sick of their country being invaded.

There aren't as many right now as there will be if the Chinese invade.

The Commies and Moslems have been preparing alot longer than we have even by your estimation.
    True. But they haven't actually fought us. At least the Muslims. They haven't. They WON'T fight us directly. They are sissies. They are cowards. They can only cut people's throats when they are in power.

They will NEVER fight us on an equal, military-vs-military basis. EVER.

Even their Koran says not to do anything like that. Just isn't gonna happen.

The Commies will never fight us directly either. EVER. They too are cowards.

They will only fight us when, as Sun Tzu has taught, they are in a more advantageous position.

They will NUKE us first, period. EMP, nukes, Internet attacks, economically, etc. Then they will invade.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information