Thread: Could America be Mystery Babylon?

Thanks

Default Could America be Mystery Babylon?

Domine, dirige nos.

Thanks

Default Re: Could America be Mystery Babylon?

We have been in the end times since there has been time. Just my opinion, no offense meant.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

No problem. That's the point of the thread.
    Domine, dirige nos.

Thanks

The only "End Times" the world will suffer will be 9 billion years hence when the sun uses up all of it's energy, and expands to become a red giant. The Earth and Moon will find themselves in the outer photosphere of the sun and be burned to a crisp.

The only other probability is if this planet is struck by an asteroid.

Apophis, aka 2004MN4 is on a course that will take it very close to a "keyhole", a gravitational well that will alter the course just sufficiently to bring it back around in about six years from that keyhole (in about 2036 or so) and slam it into the Earth.

I have an entire sticky thread on that particular asteroid that I started a few years back to track it. Go check the space stuff.

Anyway, this one is about 300 meters wide - about the size of a football field.

The second one is a 560 meter wide rock that could hit us in 2182 or so.

If either of these hit land they can completely devastate a city, and the crater will be several miles wide (compare that to the meteor crater in Arizona which is just a mile across).

If either of these hit the oceans... the devastation will be much more significant. Tidal waves - tsunamis will hit coasts in all directions from the rock - coastlines will be obliterated by huge, 100' high or higher waves.

The skies will blacken, the temperature of the planet will rise several degrees over the next few years, and poisonous gases will rise from the wound in the planet for years.

Millions of people will die.

If any rocks of larger proportion hit, say a mile or so in diameter then we will suffer the fate of the dinosaurs. The world then, would come to an end at least for us.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I believe the bible speaks in allegory. Do I think the USA "is" babylon? No. Do I think what is happening to the USA (and other parts of the world) is what happened to babylon? YES! I think the bible warns us of just such things. When our morals are corrupt, we treat people the same way. Such was babylon.

I think the bible tells stories of morals and possible doom. It doesn't necessarily tell about the entire world's doom. Just the possibility of it. Or maybe even the possibility of a society's doom. The biggest "sign" to me is the one where you cannot tell truth from lie.

Thanks

I don't think the Bible, the people who wrote it, or any other entity had a clue that the USA would exist.

I don't think any of them had visions of the future unless they were the immediate future.

I don't think Nostrodamas know jack about the future, and made no predictions. People who believe in his stuff are REACHING with no wind in their sails.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information