Thread: How to imbed a video?

Thanks

Default How to imbed a video?

I'm right mouse clicking on the video, clicking "copy imbed html", pasting into message - but nothing.... ?

Thanks

Default Re: How to imbed a video?

Try highlighting and then copy and paste. I'm able to do it using my phone.

Thanks

Oddly enough, that was the ticket. I pasted to an email first, re-copied it, pasted it - and no problem. But a direct paste messed up the formatting somehow.

Thanks, Catfish!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Oddly enough, that was the ticket. I pasted to an email first, re-copied it, pasted it - and no problem. But a direct paste messed up the formatting somehow.

Thanks, Catfish!
    You're welcome, glad I could help

Thanks

That's A+ Kool- or pretty fuckin in plain terms. I thinks God is with us & won't let all this neat tech go to waste forever.

I'm taking a compu-tech course on Saturdays. After I finish it & study practice for a while, maybe I'll borrow this trick and send you some- oldies, but goodies I snatched back in 1999.

I haven't gotten to sofwar yet, but I'll be jumping the cmos on 98 windows amdk6 and snatch out a screen shot on the usb.

Last week we were doin "bus" and switching microchips w/out breaking the plastic fan flaps.

In a few months, I want to make $$ by internet - for tuition costs and extra investment to sew or plant pistacio trees. After all the hole digging and the trees give fruit in 2-3 years- plenty of protein & cash....prepared- God will probably cancel the famine. Then everybody will want popcorn, not pistacios. But no matter.

Pistachio trees are long-lived plants: their age reaches 400 years and over. In Tajikistan there are such species ageing many centuries (500-650 years old). Many generations will benefit.

So how do I shake $$ out of the internet box?

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information