Thread: Rio Mass Murder: Muslim Opens Fire on Children's School, 11 Dead, 20 Wounded,

Thanks

Default Rio Mass Murder: Muslim Opens Fire on Children's School, 11 Dead, 20 Wounded,

Yet another muslim suicide.

Religion of pieces at work.

-------
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ences-to-.html

Rio Mass Murder: Muslim Opens Fire on Children's School, 11 Dead, 20 Wounded, Suicide Note "References to Islamic fundamentalism"

I think it's important to note that all of the headlines in the news reports in Portuguese call the murderer an Islamic suicide bomber and report that his letter refers to Islam, while none of the English outlets are reporting this critical clue.

"In recent months, she said, he appeared to have got closer to Islam."

At least 11 people, mostly children, died Thursday and more that 15 were wounded when an armed man attacked a school in Realengo in the poor suburbs of Rio de Janeiro.

According to a preliminary police report, the attacker - a 24- year-old former student at the school - was among the dead after shooting himself in the head. He attacked Tasso da Silveira school, where some 400 students ages 9-14 were in classes. [...]

Beltrami described the letter as 'the words of a person who no longer believes in anything, full of sentences that made no sense and references to Islamic fundamentalism.'

Huh? He no longer believes in anything but made references to Islam?

Beltrami said the attacker was friendly as he went into the school, chatting with administrators and teachers and asking for permission to address the children. When he reached the third floor of the building, the suspect entered one of the classrooms and started to shoot at students, killing nine girls and one boy.
    The attacker apparently committed suicide upon being chased by a police officer who had been called in by a student who managed to escape the building

Roselane de Oliveira, a sister of the attacker, told Rio de Janeiro radio station Band News that the young man 'was very strange.'

'He had no friends, and he spent all his time on the Internet,' she said.

In recent months, she said, he appeared to have got closer to Islam.

Police stressed, however, that there was no concrete evidence that the attack had either a religious or a political motive.

(more here.)

Irmã de atirador diz que ele era ligado ao Islamismo e não saÃ*a muito de casa; ele deixou carta suicida UOP Noticias (hat tip Paulo)

Rio school shooting: official says 13 children dead Guardian

Witnesses tell how gunman opened fire on pupils at Tasso da Silveira primary school in Rio de Janeiro

As many as 20 pupils are feared dead after a gunman opened fire in a primary school in western Rio de Janeiro.

The vice-mayor of western Rio said 13 people had died in the shooting at Tasso da Silveira primary school, although it was not clear if that figure was accurate or included the attacker. Edmar Teixeira said the gunman was a 24-year-old former student who pretended to be giving a speech to students before opening fire with two handguns. When police appeared at the scene the gunman shot himself dead, Teixeira said. He left behind a letter outlining his motives.

One witness told the Guardian he had seen between 15 and 20 children dead or seriously wounded.

"It is a massacre, a true massacre," said Roni de Macedo, a fireman who arrived on the scene shortly after the shooting began and dragged eight seriously injured children from the school.

"There is blood on the walls, blood on the chairs. There are 15 to 20 dead I think," said De Macedo, who was covered in blood. "I've never seen anything like this. It's like something in the United States.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Default Re: Rio Mass Murder: Muslim Opens Fire on Children's School, 11 Dead, 20 Wounded,

Ghhaaaa. May the good Lord bless, protect, and heal those children and their families.

Thanks

Default Re: Rio Mass Murder: Muslim Opens Fire on Children's School, 11 Dead, 20 Wounded,

God... why do you let these maggots live?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I can just never understand shit like this. If you're angry at someone, you take the fight to them. Them personally. Who's making you angry is usually very specific even if it's a group, a large group.

But to just unleash your rage on just random innocents. Children. Zero connection. It's just the ultimate act of cowardice and mindless violence. Purposefully avoiding conflict with who your fight is actually with. So far beneath contempt I ddon't even know what to call it. Other than criminal death penalty. But he's already dead. Again, a cowards way out, suicide. Rot in Hell bastage.

Thanks

This is precisely why Americans can't fight this well. We have to fight back when they attack us. They don't attack military people, they attack usually defenseless civilians. I cite WTC, clubs, discos, you name it, hardly ever anyone there that can defend themselves against bombs and guns.

And the LEFT would have you disarmed so you too can be a victim.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I have so much to say about this insanity... forgive my english this time.

When a crime like this happen you see that Evil exist. Nothing. Absolutely nothing can justify this. When you see children killed in this barbaric way you see what's going on in the World.

I see the photo of the assassin in all TVs here in Brazil today. Man... You can see the Devil in his eyes. He was a psychopath, cold, lethal.

What I believe you don't know about this story is that a police officer stopped this son of a bitch. The sargeant Márcio Alves was warned by a student and a teacher to go to the School. He shoot the man in their legs and then the man commited suicide.

I will let a list of the victims.

1- Karine Chagas de Oliveira, 14 anos
    2- Rafael Pereira da Silva, 14 anos
    3- Milena dos Santos Nascimento, 14 anos

4- Mariana Rocha de Souza, 12 anos

5- Larissa dos Santos Atanázio, (aguardando documento)
    6- Bianca Rocha Tavares, 13 anos
    7- Luiza Paula da Silveira, 14 anos
    8- Laryssa Silva Martins, 13 anos
    9- Géssica Guedes Pereira (aguardando documento)
    10- Samira Pires Ribeiro, 13 anos
    11- menina não identificada - aguardando identificação de familiares
    12 - menino não identificado - aguardando identificação de familiares

I will also let a link in particular. If any of you don't understand what the little girl is saying look for a translator in internet

http://g1.globo.com/Tragedia-em-Real...nta-aluna.html

In days like these you see how much the Man is far away from God... My heart is with the families affected by this tragic event.

God have mercy of us.
    Last edited by BRVoice; April 8th, 2011 at 00:54.

Saint Paul in the Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Thanks

When a shit like this happen you don't know what to think. It seems that happen with a friend of yours. This year is one of the worse I've ever seen. It's an endless rosary of human tragedies. Only something bigger than us can help us in this world of Darkness.

Killing a children is the same as killing an angel. It is something beyond Evil.

It seems that the old saying "Love your neighboor" is out of fashion today.

Anyway... I'm just saying something that is in my heart right now.

God bless all.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Thanks

It's such a tragedy. Islam strikes again.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'm just going to day it one last time here. May God embrace and protect these surviving children, may he hold and heal the families. May Brazil stand up and defend itself from further insanity.

BRV - Stand strong and fight the good fight, Brother.

Thanks

Thank you Toad, I really appreciate your kind words. I will be strong, no doubt about it. I'm on the side of the divine light and I still have faith. I wake up much better today.

Of course Brazil today is mourning but our people is good and strong and will persevere.

Thanks

Children are innocent. They do not deserve such things.

The people who attack children should be killed as slowly as possible, roasting in their own juices.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Good to hear your OK BRVoice!

I was waiting for your assessment as it is in your neck of the woods.

God bless the victims families and communities affected by this cowardly act.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    This is precisely why Americans can't fight this well. We have to fight back when they attack us. They don't attack military people, they attack usually defenseless civilians.

And the LEFT would have you disarmed so you too can be a victim.
    Islam is doing what the Left cannot do openly...yet.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

The left will not be allowed to do this.

They are not taking my guns, or those of the rest of us, not without a bloody fight.

Laws being passed to ban what we own are ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL... therefore, they can not and will not do it - legally. And if they do it illegally, that's what the guns are for in the first place and they will find out what the British went through a couple hundred years back.

Common sense outweighs stupidity eventually.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information