Thread: Siberia: Body of 'dead alien' is found after UFO crash

Thanks

Default Siberia: Body of 'dead alien' is found after UFO crash

Body of 'dead alien' is found in frozen wastes of Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth... but is it an elaborate hoax?

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 10:54 AM on 20th April 2011

It just seems too strange to be true.

But in the frozen wastes of Siberia two walkers claim to have found the body of an alien.

On its side with its mouth slightly agape, the slender, badly-damage body lies half-buried in snow close to Irkutsk, Russia.

The area is a known UFO hotspot and video of the alien's corpse has become a massive worldwide hit with hundreds of thousands of followers after being posted on the internet.

Alien life? This strange 'body' was discovered by two walkers close to Irkutsk, Siberia, in a renowned hotspot for extraterrestrial behaviour

Reports of aliens crashing to Earth as in the 1947 Roswell incident have led to images purporting to be of extraterrestrials (left) circulating the internet. Popular fiction and Hollywood films, such as ET (right), continue to tap into the public's appetite for stories and conspiracy theories around alien life-forms

The corpse of the badly-damaged creature which resembles ET is 2ft-high.

Part of the right leg is missing and there are deep holes for eyes and a mouth in a skull-like head.

UFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by ET visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crash.

The area is a known UFO hotspot with dozens of sightings reported every year.

It follows reports of a UFO hurtling towards Earth in the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia one month ago.

'We couldn't believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked,' said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.

The clip has now been seen by nearly 700,000 people within a few days.

Cynics claim the video is a fake using a carefully staged model for the alien's body.

But one fan wrote': 'It's so lame how people always get thrilled by having another excuse to shout "Fake! fake!" every time something weird shows up. Unless proven otherwise, this is in fact plausible.'

'If this is fake - then they are masters at models/puppets. I think it's real - one of the very few, great vid.,' said another.

UFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by ET visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crash

The purported existence of aliens featured heavily in the hugely successful TV series The X Files, starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (pictured)

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Siberia: Body of 'dead alien' is found after UFO crash

Haven't seen the video yet. Where's the body NOW? Video or no video, seems like someone in authority would have taken the body into custody....

I think if this were real the Russians would jump all over it as having "proved" beyond a shadow of doubt that alien lifeforms exist.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

where are the crash pictures is what i wonder....

Thanks

From what I gather this "crash" occurred some time back. This body was discovered much later - after the military had "sanitized the area".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Look like a chupacabras that just met up with a rabbi. #156

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

figures, but that's usually how these things go. it sure looks real though tell you what.

youtube video along with apparent debunkification

here http://uk.io9.com/5793656/siberian-a...ad-and-chicken

Thanks

I can't see the videos here at work, have to wait til tonight to look.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Siberian alien on YouTube revealed to be an edible fake made out of bread and chicken

Over the last several days, YouTube has gone absolutely bonkers over footage of an alien corpse found in the Russian village of Kamensk. Sadly, this body has more in common with a chicken nugget than ET.
    The fellow who supposedly stumbled upon the alien confessed when the police came a-knocking. From Russia Today:
    The tiny "dead alien" is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the "body" and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.
    The chief editor of the local Kabansk-Info newspaper initially thought that it was the body of an infant in the video and alerted the police. Officers immediately started the investigation and identified the alleged author.
    They went to his house and asked him about the infant's body. The scared man reportedly showed a fake alien corpse. It was even painted in "alien colors". Scolding is the only possible punishment for such a stunt as it cannot be considered a crime, the report says.
    Of course, some folks desperately want this delicious breaded manikin to be the real deal, but we've gleaned a valuable lesson from this incident, xenobiological investigators. If you ever encounter a dubious-looking extraterrestrial corpse, eat the body. Sure, you'll be depriving everyone of your evidence, but your taste buds do not lie.
    PS: What the heck is an "alien color?"
    [Spotted on The Occultist]
    Send an email to Cyriaque Lamar, the author of this post, at cyriaque@io9.com.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Gillian Anderson (pictured left) and that other guy......

I just wanted to post her picture again.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Gillian Anderson (pictured left) and that other guy......

I just wanted to post her picture again.
    me too by quoting you! mebee ryan should make a new forum

Thanks

That may be a lot of things...a stuffed chicken it is not.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Gillian?

/chuckles
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I agree 100%, almost sounds like a cover story, those pictures are some of the best I've ever seen. So in other words, 2 Russian yokels with no SFX experience made the most realistic alien I've eve seen out of chicken skin and bread. I call bullshit.

Thanks

I've seen the video on YouTube and all I can say is you have to see it. Type in "Siberian alien" and it should be the first one that pops up. When the camera zooms in on the legs, they do look kind of chickeny, that's about it though. The thing is freakin tiny that's for sure, but kind of hard to get a sense of scale from the video, at least for me.

Thanks

wow. I dunno what to say to all this.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    wow. I dunno what to say to all this.
    Whole thing is kinda alien to me.

Thanks

According to the news yesterday, the guy that filmed this got a visit from the Russian "Authorities" and told them it was a chicken that was stuffed with bread or whatever.

If this was such a hoax why did the authorities show up? LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information