Thread: Industry on parade

Thanks

Default Industry on parade

It is a long way around the barn so here goes. As stated before I have too much time on my hands as evident by reading the credits at the end of movies, thanks Direct TV for free HBO weekends.

Best boys, gaffers and assistant to the assistant, the list goes on and on. It takes a lot of people to make a movie. I suppose that is why movies have such a big budget.

Given that there are a lot of liberals on the left coast I am surprised that the current administration hasn't offered some type of financial assistance program like is used in agriculture.

Anything to help the economy.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Industry on parade

I wish I could remember who it was but I heard one of the talk personalities bring up how movie profits are down and wonder the same thing.

Thanks

Default Re: Industry on parade

A movie was made in my hometown about a local, Tom Butterfield. The band I was in at the time was "hired" for a county fair scene on the square. Unfortunatly I refused to shave my beard so I played bass under the flatbed truck.It seems like I was paid $110.

My only other movie experience was with a film called Tom Sawyer. I wasn't actually in the movie but I did fall into the grave dug for the cemetary scene. Hey, it was late at night and I was somewhat inebriated.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thread Information