Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Herman Cain

Gee, it's almost like there is a pattern...

Newest Cain Accuser Has History of Financial Trouble
    November 28, 2011

Like one of his earlier accusers, the latest woman to accuse Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual misconduct has a history of financial trouble, with a threat of eviction for non-payment of rent just two weeks ago.

Ginger White, who claimed in an interview with Atlanta Fox News affiliate WAGA to have had a 13-year-affair with Cain, has liens and civil judgments in Kentucky and Georgia dating back to 1994.

Eleven of those liens have been filed since 2009, with nine in 2011. The owners of her apartment complex in Dunwoody, Georgia have sued her for non-payment of rent nearly every month since the beginning of the year.

White, a 46-year-old unemployed single mother who is at least twice divorced, was described by WAGA as an Atlanta-area businesswoman. While living in Louisville, Kentucky, she worked at Recruitment Plus, LLC.

Thanks

Newest Cain Accuser Has History of Financial Trouble
    November 28, 2011

Like one of his earlier accusers, the latest woman to accuse Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual misconduct has a history of financial trouble, with a threat of eviction for non-payment of rent just two weeks ago.

Ginger White, who claimed in an interview with Atlanta Fox News affiliate WAGA to have had a 13-year-affair with Cain, has liens and civil judgments in Kentucky and Georgia dating back to 1994.

Eleven of those liens have been filed since 2009, with nine in 2011. The owners of her apartment complex in Dunwoody, Georgia have sued her for non-payment of rent nearly every month since the beginning of the year.

White, a 46-year-old unemployed single mother who is at least twice divorced, was described by WAGA as an Atlanta-area businesswoman. While living in Louisville, Kentucky, she worked at Recruitment Plus, LLC. According to WAGA, she filed a sex harassment claim against an employer ten years ago, and the case was settled. The station also found a bankruptcy filing from the late 1980s.

In January, there is a scheduled court date in an unrelated civil suit filed against her by a former business partner, Kimberly Vay, who alleges that White stalked and harassed her and had sought a protective order. A judge has entered a default judgment in Vay's favor.

White said in her interview that her alleged affair with Cain was "pretty simple."

"It wasn't complicated," said White. "I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware that I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship."

WAGA reported that White provided documentation to support her claims, including cell phone records indicating calls and texts from Cain, some in the early morning hours. White also claimed Cain flew her to different cities and lavished her with gifts.

"He made it very intriguing, very fun," White said. "It was something that took me away from my humdrum life at the time."

An attorney for White told WAGA that Cain had also provided financial support to White when she fell on hard times.

Cain spoke out about White's allegations just minutes before her interview aired. Cain said on CNN Monday there would be "another accusation that I had an affair with someone, a woman."

Before WAGA's broadcast, Cain said that he knew the woman and had considered her a friend but emphatically denied any affair took place.

"I want to get out in front of [the story] because I have nothing to hide," Cain said. "I have done nothing wrong."

Cain has previously denied accusations of sexual harassment leveled against him by several women both publicly and privately.

Cain's attorney, Lin Wood, provided WAGA with a statement before the broadcast saying White's claim "appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults -- a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public."

"No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life," Wood's statement said, according to WAGA. That statement, apparently made before Cain's appearance on CNN, said the presidential candidate would not speak about the allegations.

In a statement, Cain's campaign called the accusations just another attempt to "derail the Cain Train."

"The Cain Campaign is not surprised that another female accuser has come forward due to the fact that earlier allegations were unable to force Herman Cain to drop his presidential bid to renew America," the campaign said in a statement.

The accusations came just two weeks after Cain's wife of 43 years, Gloria, made a rare public appearance to defend her husband and deny he had ever strayed. "His conscience would bother him and he couldn't look me straight in the eye."

Sharon Bialek of Chicago came forward on November 7 to allege while Cain was president of the National Restaurant Association in 1997, he had sexually harassed her.

According to Bialek, she sought his help finding employment during a meeting in Washington. Bialek claims that after drinks and dinner, Cain stuck his hand up her skirt and tried to pull her head toward his crotch.

"I said, 'What are you doing?'" alleged Bialek, who said she had contacted Cain for help getting a job. "You know I have a boyfriend. This isn't what I came here for."

According to Bialek, Cain answered, "You want a job, right?"

According to public documents reviewed by ABC News, Bialek, 50, has a history of job changes and financial woes over the past two decades.

She has declared bankruptcy twice, and has lost multiple court judgments for debts totalling more than $10,000.

Bialek filed for bankruptcy in 1991 and again in 2001. Among the debts listed in 2001 are over $14,000 in credit card charges and more than $17,000 owed to the lawyer who handled a paternity case.

As of August 2011, she owed the Illinois Dept. of Revenue $4,384. By 2009, she owed the federal government $5,176 in taxes for years 2004 and 2005. There was also a lien for $885 filed against her in 2006 by a company that installed a water heater in her apartment. It was not clear if Bialek has repaid the debts.

In 2000, a judge awarded plaintiff Broadacre Management $4930.77 for unpaid rent, which included court costs. Broadacre was listed as a creditor on her 2001 Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing. Last year Bialek lost a default judgment for more than $3,500 to Illinois Lending, according to Cook County online court records, and in 2005 lost another judgment in a separate case for more than $3,000.

Cain campaign spokesman J.D. Gordon said in a statement that Bialek's accusations were false and that Cain's opponents were behind them. He claimed that Cain's opponents "have now convinced a woman with a long history of severe financial difficulties, including personal bankruptcy, to falsely accuse the Republican frontrunner of events allegedly occurring well over a decade ago for which there is no record, nor even a complaint filed."

Thanks

One other thing I wanted to add about this supposedly being a 13 year affair. Has it been forgotten that Cain had and battled stage 4 cancer within the recent past?

Here's the timeline of his cancer battle straight from his book. Stolen from someone else...
    Feb. 9, 2006 Colon tumor ruptured going to give a speech. He gives the speech and goes home.
    Feb. 10, 2006 Visits Doctor recommends colonoscopy.
    March 22, 2006 Gets colonoscopy confirms he has a cancerous colon tumor.
    March 29, 2006 gets a CAT scan.
    April 4, 2006 Meets colon surgeon.
    April 11, 2006 Gets a second opinion who confirms colon cancer.
    April 24, 2006 Goes to MD Anderson in Houston for treatment
    April 25, 2006 Gets another CAT scans confirms he has cancer of the colon and the liver.
    April 28, 2006 Meets surgeon is told there are lesions affecting 80% of liver
    May 1, 2006 Surgeon recommends to do 2 months chemo therapy.
    May 4, 2006 Meets doctor for chemo therapy in Atlanta.
    July 7, 2006 Completes chemo therapy goes back to MD Anderson has surgery on liver, Portal vein embolization.
    July 31, 2006 CT scan shows 30% good liver and can have surgery.
    Aug 1, 2006 Surgeon explains what is going to happen.
    Aug 2, 2006 Surgery they take out 70% of his liver, all lymph nodes, and 1/3 of colon.
    Aug 24, 2006 Released from hospital stays in Houston .
    Aug 29, 2006 Meets with surgeon for post surgery.
    Sept 1, 2006 Goes back to Atlanta has a total parenteral nutrition (TPN) line that his wife takes care of.
    Oct 10, 2006 Follow up visit to Houston.
    Oct 13, 2006 TPN line removed.
    Oct 23, 2006 Starts chemo therapy.
    Jan 3, 2007 Ends chemo therapy.
    You mean to tell me that during that entire year and likely quite a while after his recovery, he was busy womanizing and/or carrying on an affair?

As someone who's seen cancer up close and personal with my mom, who was about Herman's age (younger though), I highly doubt that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Hey, wait, I thought that whatever goes on in someone's bedroom is none of our business? That's what the Dems have told us during all 3,654,984* sexual scandals their party has dealt with!

(* hyperbole, maybe...)

You know, at this point I am so fed up with the bullshit that has been thrown against Cain (even if it is true) rather than debating the issues, that if he drops out I'm not really sure if I will even bother voting for a Presidential candidate - even Newt, Perry, or Bachmann. Cain came into the game wanting to completely overhaul the system and has faced nothing but personal attacks by folks afraid he's going to upset their apple cart, nothing to substantially debate his plans. I'm almost of the mindset that if that is how the American Idle citizenry acceptably views politics (as they appear to according to the polls), maybe it's time to just let the whole thing burn. I already know I'm better equipped than 95% of the sheep out there to deal with a 2nd Obama term bringing the whole house down.

Am I wrong? Someone want to talk me down off the ledge?
    JUMP! JUMP!

No, wait, sorry thats what the Liberals say. LOL

I give him til Friday. I bet he jumps out now. And by Friday. Regardless of whether it is truth of fiction.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    I've got to ask this question, not having fully realized an answer as of yet...

Does anyone think a man, especially a conservative republican, would run for the highest office in the land knowing full well that he had several skeletons hanging right there waiting to be revealed? I have a hard time believing this to be true. One would have to be highly prideful, fully untouchable, narcissistic even to believe he could skirt the digging, trashing, fabricating left wing media.
    I can't figure this out either. WHY jump in with skeletons? Perhaps he was simply fed up with Obama? I'd be willing to jump in out of frustration, but won't. Skeletons are the least of my worries. I don't deal well with the media and won't. I couldn't be President. I have NO diplomatic skills and what I DO have I wouldn't use.

Cain is the best thing to come along in forever. He is smart, he is intelligent, he has a plan, he has the ability and like-ability to pull it off. Regardless of any sort of background issues - and if his wife is sticking with him then what the HELL is the problem???

the "problem" is that the status quo - the people who want status quo are still there. They are the problem. Not Cain.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Just got this in my email from Cain's campaign.

Stand With Me

Dear Patriots and Supporters,

As you probably heard yesterday, a troubled Atlanta business woman used national media outlets to promulgate a fabricated, unsubstantiated story about a 13 year affair with me. I am writing you today to assure you that this woman’s story is completely false.

I do know Ms. White. I have helped her financially at times over the past few years, just as I have helped many friends and acquaintances throughout the years. I thought Ms. White was a friend in need of a supportive hand to better her life.

Ms. White has made it apparent that she was abusing the friendship.

But now I am asking for your friendship. I am also asking for your prayers and support. This is a trying time for my family, my campaign, and for me. It is also a trying time for our country as we are all distracted from the truly important issues facing our nation.

This evening I have an important speaking engagement at Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Michigan, where I will be outlining my foreign policy and national security plan. While recent events have taken a toll on me, the people in the audience this evening will not know it. I will deliver my message with vigor and enthusiasm.

Let me assure you, I am not deterred. America’s future is too important. We will continue on this journey to make America great once again.

Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,
    Herman Cain

Thanks

Hmmm

He knows her.

This is fabricated.

He "helped her financially"????

He isn't going to drop out "by Friday". I wasn't the only one that thought that, the guy that does the polling that was on hannity today said something similar.
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

You know something. It may seem abnormal to help another financially or otherwise and to many it is. The problem is people will suggest it is for some suspect reason. Sometimes people are just kind and giving to people who actually need help, and not always financially.

How do I know this? I do this. I help people who are simply down and need a lift up, or people who are in a rough patch personally and just need a person to talk with. I do not condemn people for poor choices if they learn from them.

I strongly suspect this is what Cain has done. He honestly tried to help others and these accusers had faults and are weak. Like many, they see a chance at 15 minutes and fail to realize they too will come under scrutiny. That and I honestly think that there is some backdoor deals and later down the line jobs or money will come to these accusers and not from Cain.

Thanks

Frank Luntz? I hear him on Hannity's radio show talking about all the great things Herman's brought to the race and said he was willing to put money on the line that Herman would drop out by the end of the week. We'll see but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Also interestingly, while listening to Hannity's show, Hannity said he doesn't think Herman is the type of person at all to do these things. He said he's met Herman a number of times and has been friends with him for the last 10+ years and, that this behavior doesn't seem like the guy he knows. Also said he knows plenty of people that put on a wholesome public facade that he wouldn't be surprised to hear these kinds of things about but Herman isn't one of them.

Thanks

That's the guy, Ryan.

It doesn't sound at all like Cain to me, and I've never met him.

I could SMELL it on Billy Clinton before he was President though.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Man.... if Cain drops out..... we're getting Romney. I just know it. We're stuck with a Democrat who calls himself a RINO.

Thanks

Here's his latest campaign ad.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

They're really putting Cain through the mill.

And all these liars need to be dragged to court.

Thanks

I'm still waiting to see all this "evidence" this new woman supposedly has. I want to see text messages with phone number (anyone can label a number with any name they like) correlated to the phone records they reportedly have.

Believe me, I'm not holding my breath...

Thanks

I'll still vote for him.

But, I don't think he's gonna get the nomination now.

I think it will end up being Gingrich now.

Here's the thing...

Cain has a woman CLAIMING to have had an affair that lasted 13 years (hey, in my book, that's pretty consistent).

Newt has had... if I remember, not one, but THREE (?) affairs... and he's still in the running (first place).

So, what the HELL!?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Why can't Politicians keep their dicks in their pants?

Just for what it's worth, the 13 year broad has accused others of sexual harassment and has had all sorts of financial shenanigans. Methinks she might be in it for a pay day.

Cain just needs to trot out the Nuts and Sluts defense. It always works.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Yeah.. Who is paying? I want to know who has paid them all. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I think it will end up being Gingrich now.
    I still think Romney will get the GOP nom.

Thanks

Nope... no doubt in my mind, Gingrich....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Ole Amnesty Newt.

Thread Information