Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain

Thanks

Default Re: Herman Cain

yup.

Amnesty Newt.

He's a smart guy. Might be next President. No more Obama.

Do we care if Obama loses to him? No.

Do we need a better man than Newt? Yep.

We gonna get one? Yes, if Cain gets in. But at this rate, I don't think it's gonna happen.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryan, the Fox news report I saw on the 13 year affair claimer, the reporter used the number the accuser gave him from her cell bill and it was Cain who answered. It only proves what Cain himself says. They know each other.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

There always seems to be an interesting back story to these accusers. Looks like Mrs. White is no different...

Former Business Partner: Ginger White Never Mentioned Herman Cain
    November 29, 2011

The female bodybuilder who once ran a bicycle business with latest Herman Cain accuser Ginger White says the Atlanta woman never mentioned the Republican presidential candidate, who she says was her lover for 13 years.

"His name has never come up," said Kimberly Vay, who told ABC News that she and White were former business partners.

But Vay, who filed and won a libel lawsuit against White, refused to comment directly when asked whether she considers White's accusations about Cain credible. "When you see the details of my lawsuit," said Vay, "they will speak for themselves." She then referred ABC News to her attorney.

According to Vay's suit, which was filed in June 2011, White and Vay were partners in a fitness coaching business called No Limit Cycling, and held spinning classes inside the Martin Luther King Recreation Center, which is owned by the City of Atlanta. In November 2010, claimed Vay, White asked to end their partnership, with White continuing to operate No Limit Cycling, and Vay agreed.

On December 9, according to the complaint, White sent a "defamatory" note to a master email list of the company's clients and to city officials. The email said that White's business had "come tumbling down [on] the day I invited Kim Vay into my life and my business" and that Vay had turned her "dream" into a "nightmare." According to the complaint, the email alleged that Vay, a competitive bodybuilder, injected veterinary drugs into her system prior to contests," and also said that Vay preferred to date black men but had made derogatory comments about black women's hair.

Vay's complaint termed the allegation about drug use "false, malicious, defamatory" and "reckless," and therefore libelous.

Both women retained attorneys, according to Vay's account, and reached an out-of-court settlement in April 2011. In June, Vay filed suit, claiming that White had failed to live up to the settlement and that she was entitled to sue for libel. Vay's attorney Kurt Martin told ABC News that White had failed to honor the financial agreement that had settled the case.

Vay also told ABC News that she had filed a petition for a restraining order against White, but that the petition was never finalized and no restraining order was issued.

When White did not respond to a subpoena or appear at a hearing, a DeKalb County judge entered a default judgment in Vay's favor on Nov. 3, 2011. A jury will decide damages.

(More financial motive if someone is paying her for this "story")

During an interview with Atlanta Fox affiliate WAGA, White was asked about Vay's libel case. She said, "I admit it. Whatever happened with Kim and I happened." Her attorney told the station that White didn't respond to Vay's lawsuit because she though the dispute had already been settled. ()
    I can't imagine that if this affair really happened, that White wouldn't have talked to Vay about it. After all, women generally do love to gossip and I'd imagine something like a steamy affair (as she paints it) would be ripe gossip material.

Also, as an aside, I'm quite disappointed with some recent remarks by Allen West in regards to Herman's situation. West suggested that it is time for Herman to move on and that his being in the race is now a distraction. Cutting and running when the going gets tough isn't something I'd expect to hear from a military man like himself. I really hope he isn't turning into Colin Powell 2.0 to curry favor with establishment Republicans. If he is, he needs to remember who helped bring him to Washington and who can retire him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    Ryan, the Fox news report I saw on the 13 year affair claimer, the reporter used the number the accuser gave him from her cell bill and it was Cain who answered. It only proves what Cain himself says. They know each other.
    Ok, so her call log shows calls. She's also claiming text messages though. I want to see the content of those texts and I also want to see the phone number those texts came from. As I said you can tie anyone's name to anyone's number to make it look like someone sent texts when they didn't.

Thanks

The issue of knowing each other is not in dispute. They both admit that and if she will not produce the texts it is a moot point. That Cain seems to have tried to help various people does not make him a bad guy.

Thanks

your feeling was that a bunch of lying assed women were gonna come forward and make unfounded accusations?

Good for you.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Also, as an aside, I'm quite disappointed with some recent remarks by Allen West in regards to Herman's situation. West suggested that it is time for Herman to move on and that his being in the race is now a distraction.
    Same same.

The GOP is starting to eat their own, yet continues to give the Left free pass after free pass - considering all that's going on these days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    And who says Cain isn't a 'Colin Powell 2.0' out to curry favor with grassroots conservative republicans by saying what they want to hear to get nominated?
    So if that's the case, as a political outsider and clearly not a favorite with the Republican establishment, what is Cain's endgame?

I'm sorry michael but there has been absolutely zero proof that any of these allegations are true. NOTHING!

The closest they have come to proof are phone records that show Cain called White at some point. But so what! Making a phone call to someone ≠ bumping uglies with them.

I just donated another $25 to Cain's campaign earlier today.

Thanks

And what is this, day 3 or 4 of this most recent allegation?

I still don't see a single text message...

Thanks

Well, at least some information is coming out about the texts...

Cain Accuser's Phone Records Sought
    December 1, 2011

Just days before coming forward with allegations of a 13-year affair with Herman Cain, Ginger White was repeatedly having contact with the presidential candidate, according to her cellphone records.

Between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18, there were 70 text messages between White’s cellphone and Cain’s cellphone. Some were as early as 4:54 a.m., and some came late into the night.

Lin Wood, Cain’s attorney, told the AJC on Wednesday that he thinks most of the messages were asking for money, which Cain has admitted to providing the Dunwoody woman who has repeatedly faced eviction. Cain has denied a physical relationship with White.

“Maintain common sense,” Wood said in an interview. “Mr. Cain was extremely busy in his campaign. He didn’t have time to send a lot of texts.”

A review of the records by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution shows Cain sent 17 text messages to White, almost always responding to messages from her.

On Wednesday, Wood sent a letter to White’s attorney, Edward Buckley, asking for her phone records to “test her credibility and motive” for coming forward to the media. Wood, in the letter, said he wanted to “ascertain whether the decision to grant interviews was politically motivated and to determine whether she has received or [been] promised money for participating.”

White, 46, first disclosed her relationship with Cain on Tuesday in an interview with Fox 5 Atlanta, where she produced months of phone records detailing 60 calls and text messages between her and Cain. White has given two more television interviews this week talking about the alleged affair, the latest coming Wednesday on national television. During an interview on “Good Morning America,” White said she knew Cain, 65, was married. She claims the retired McDonough executive lavished her with gifts and flew her around the country to meet him at places where he was speaking, or on one occasion, to Las Vegas to watch a Mike Tyson-Evander Holyfield boxing match. Cain denies that trip happened.

White’s attorney, Buckley, said his client had nothing to gain from revealing the alleged relationship and came forward only because a former friend was pitching the story to the media. He said White did not seek money to keep the relationship secret and wants only to tell her story on her terms.

“I can’t imagine waking up and deciding to come out with this if this was not true,” White said in the “Good Morning America” interview. “This has been a very difficult situation for myself, for my family. It is nothing I am proud of. The truth of the matter is, when I entered into this inappropriate relationship with Mr. Cain, I was single. I was not married. Mr. Cain has been married throughout the entire relationship and it is unfortunate.”

Critics of White, including Cain supporters, said they think money is at the root of her allegations. Both White and Cain acknowledged that Cain has helped her financially, but White said in the GMA interview the relationship was not “sex for cash.”

White’s cash flow problems have followed her for years. In 2001, she filed for bankruptcy, and she has been sued numerous times for allegedly failing to pay rent, including nine times this year, most of them by Ashford Park Apartments in Dunwoody.

“She’d come up with the rent and they’d dismiss their claim,” Buckley said.

Cain has said White is “troubled.”

Wood, who has made a name for himself filing defamation and libel suits, said he and Cain are frustrated by the accusations. “There’s no way to effectively defend yourself in the court of public opinion,” Wood said. “It boils down to a he-said, she-said.”

White said she was disappointed that Cain has now labeled her as “troubled.” She said only Cain can decide if he should continue to seek the presidency in light of their relationship becoming public.

“That is something that he has to look himself in the mirror and ask himself,” White said. “Last night, I slept very well telling the truth. I am not sure what is going on in his head right now, but it is unfortunate that any of this is going on.”
    So of 70 text messages, Cain only sent 17 with them being responses to White's messages. That really doesn't sound like the type of phone traffic I'd associate with an affair. And as anyone who text messages knows, 70 messages is not all that much.

Thanks

Well, at least some information is coming out about the texts...

Cain Accuser's Phone Records Sought
    December 1, 2011

Just days before coming forward with allegations of a 13-year affair with Herman Cain, Ginger White was repeatedly having contact with the presidential candidate, according to her cellphone records.

Between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18, there were 70 text messages between White’s cellphone and Cain’s cellphone. Some were as early as 4:54 a.m., and some came late into the night.

Lin Wood, Cain’s attorney, told the AJC on Wednesday that he thinks most of the messages were asking for money, which Cain has admitted to providing the Dunwoody woman who has repeatedly faced eviction. Cain has denied a physical relationship with White.

“Maintain common sense,” Wood said in an interview. “Mr. Cain was extremely busy in his campaign. He didn’t have time to send a lot of texts.”

A review of the records by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution shows Cain sent 17 text messages to White, almost always responding to messages from her.

On Wednesday, Wood sent a letter to White’s attorney, Edward Buckley, asking for her phone records to “test her credibility and motive” for coming forward to the media. Wood, in the letter, said he wanted to “ascertain whether the decision to grant interviews was politically motivated and to determine whether she has received or [been] promised money for participating.”

White, 46, first disclosed her relationship with Cain on Tuesday in an interview with Fox 5 Atlanta, where she produced months of phone records detailing 60 calls and text messages between her and Cain. White has given two more television interviews this week talking about the alleged affair, the latest coming Wednesday on national television. During an interview on “Good Morning America,” White said she knew Cain, 65, was married. She claims the retired McDonough executive lavished her with gifts and flew her around the country to meet him at places where he was speaking, or on one occasion, to Las Vegas to watch a Mike Tyson-Evander Holyfield boxing match. Cain denies that trip happened.

White’s attorney, Buckley, said his client had nothing to gain from revealing the alleged relationship and came forward only because a former friend was pitching the story to the media. He said White did not seek money to keep the relationship secret and wants only to tell her story on her terms.

“I can’t imagine waking up and deciding to come out with this if this was not true,” White said in the “Good Morning America” interview. “This has been a very difficult situation for myself, for my family. It is nothing I am proud of. The truth of the matter is, when I entered into this inappropriate relationship with Mr. Cain, I was single. I was not married. Mr. Cain has been married throughout the entire relationship and it is unfortunate.”

Critics of White, including Cain supporters, said they think money is at the root of her allegations. Both White and Cain acknowledged that Cain has helped her financially, but White said in the GMA interview the relationship was not “sex for cash.”

White’s cash flow problems have followed her for years. In 2001, she filed for bankruptcy, and she has been sued numerous times for allegedly failing to pay rent, including nine times this year, most of them by Ashford Park Apartments in Dunwoody.

“She’d come up with the rent and they’d dismiss their claim,” Buckley said.

Cain has said White is “troubled.”

Wood, who has made a name for himself filing defamation and libel suits, said he and Cain are frustrated by the accusations. “There’s no way to effectively defend yourself in the court of public opinion,” Wood said. “It boils down to a he-said, she-said.”

White said she was disappointed that Cain has now labeled her as “troubled.” She said only Cain can decide if he should continue to seek the presidency in light of their relationship becoming public.

“That is something that he has to look himself in the mirror and ask himself,” White said. “Last night, I slept very well telling the truth. I am not sure what is going on in his head right now, but it is unfortunate that any of this is going on.”
    So of 70 text messages, Cain only sent 17 with them being responses to White's messages. That really doesn't sound like the type of phone traffic I'd associate with an affair. And as anyone who text messages knows, 70 messages is not all that much.

Thanks

Eviction Papers Served On Cain Accuser For $7,500 Back Rent
    December 1, 2011

Cook County sheriff's deputies served eviction papers to a Glenview woman who has accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of groping her.

The papers were served to the 13-year-old son of Sharon Bialek on Tuesday evening after deputies tried but failed to serve Bialek earlier in the day, according to Frank Bilecki, a spokesman for the Cook County sheriff's office. Bialek was not at home, he said.

The owner of Bialek's townhouse began the eviction process after Bialek failed to pay $7,500 in back rent, Bilecki said. Attempts to reach Bialek were unsuccessful.

Deputies first went to the townhouse in the Glen subdivision early Tuesday afternoon but did not find anyone at home, Bilecki said.

When the deputies returned at about 7:45 p.m., Bialek's 13-year-old son was home along with Bialek's 60-year-old brother-in-law, Bilecki said. The boy signed the summons, which was witnessed by the brother-in-law, said Bilecki.

State law allows minors to sign for the summons as long as they live in the home, Bilecki said. The summons requires Sharon Bialek to appear in court, Bilecki said.

Bialek, who once worked for the National Restaurant Association’s Educational Foundation, has said she was groped by Cain about 14 years ago. She was the fourth woman to come forward in a week with allegations that Cain had behaved inappropriately during the time he was heading the association.

Bialek was the first who put her name and face to a sexual harassment claim against the GOP candidate. Cain has denied the allegation.

Thanks

Once You Go Conservative Black, You Better Watch Your Back
    Ann Coulter
    November 30, 2011

With the mainstream media giddily reporting on an alleged affair involving Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, how long can it be before they break the news that their 2004 vice presidential candidate conceived a "love child" with his mistress, Rielle Hunter?

The left is trying to destroy Cain with a miasma of hazy accusations leveled by three troubled women. Considered individually, the accusations are utterly unbelievable. They are even less credible taken together. This is how liberals destroy a man, out of nothing.

After the first round of baseless accusations against Cain, an endless stream of pundits rolled out the cliche -- as if it were the height of originality -- "This isn't he said-she said; it's he-said, she-said, she-said, she-said, she–said."

Au contraire: We had two "shes" and only one "said."

Remember? Only two women were willing to give their names. And as soon as they did, we discovered that they were highly suspicious accusers with nothing more than their personal honor to support the allegations. Only one of the two would even say what Cain allegedly did.

The first one was Sharon Bialek, who claimed that Cain grabbed her crotch in a car.

Then we found out Bialek was in constant financial trouble, had been involved in a paternity lawsuit, was known as a "gold digger," had a string of debts and had twice filed for personal bankruptcy. Also, she admitted she knew Obama's dirty tricks specialist, David Axelrod, from living in the same building with him.

Her personal history is relevant because she produced no evidence. We had to take her word. (Which was not helped by seeing her standing with Gloria Allred.)

The second one, Karen Kraushaar, made unspecified allegations of a "hostile environment" when she was working for Cain, but refuses to say what those allegations were. This despite the fact that the National Restaurant Association waived her confidentiality agreement, thus allowing her to go public.

That's one "she," but no "said."

Cain said he had once told Kraushaar she was as tall as his wife -- which would be one of the more worthy sexual harassment claims settled by an American company in recent years.

Why won't she say? We're not talking about rape. Kraushaar can't say, "I don't want to relive being told I was the same height as his wife!" With all the nonsense that passes for a "hostile environment," either Kraushaar tells us what Cain allegedly did, or her blind accusation is worth less than nothing.

As if that weren't enough, then it turned out that Kraushaar had also filed a complaint at her next job just three years later, charging that a manager had circulated a sexually explicit joke email comparing computers to men and women. She demanded a raise and the right to work at home.

Maybe Kraushaar is the most unlucky woman in the world. But the simpler explanation is that she is not a credible witness on the workplace atmosphere.

And now we have Ginger White stepping forward to claim that she had a 13-year affair with Cain. Cain admits he was friends with White, but he categorically, adamantly denies having an affair with her.

White has the whole combo-platter of questionable accuser attributes: She's another financially troubled, twice-divorced, unemployed single mother, who has claimed sexual harassment in the past, declared bankruptcy once, was accused of stalking and had a libel judgment entered against her just this year. So far in 2011, she's had nine liens put on her property.

But we're supposed to ignore all of that because she's the third woman of questionable character to make an implausible allegation. Liberals say there's a pattern, but the only pattern is of their making far-fetched accusations of a sexual nature against Cain.

White's proof that she had a 13-year affair is that she has two of Cain's books signed by him -- one with the incriminating inscription, "Friends are forever! Everything else is a bonus," and the other, "Miss G, you have already made a 'big difference!' Stay focused as you pursue your next destination." (I know -- filthy!)

If that's proof of an affair, I've had thousands of them without even realizing it.

Also, White produced evidence that Cain had texted or called her cell phone 61 times during four non-consecutive months -- but did not reveal what those texts said. ("Would you please return my lawn mower?")

Again, if that's proof of an affair, I'm having hundreds of them at this very moment.

This is the sort of evidence you get with an actual sexual predator: Bill Clinton's accusers had gifts, taped phone conversations with him and a semen-stained dress.

Gennifer Flowers produced taped telephone calls with Clinton totaling thousands of words between them, with him counseling her on how to deny their affair: "If they ever hit you with it, just say no, and go on. There's nothing they can do ... But when they -- if somebody contacts you, I need to know ... All you got to do is deny it."

Paula Jones had multiple same-day witnesses -- including the state troopers who worked for Clinton and had already told the press about a "Paula" they brought to Clinton's hotel room. And that was for a single incident.

Monica Lewinsky had lots of gifts from Clinton, including a hat pin, two brooches, a marble bear figurine, a T-shirt from Martha's Vineyard and Walt Whitman's "Leaves of Grass," all of which she mysteriously placed with Clinton's secretary, Betty Currie, during the investigation, as well as a semen-stained dress, which Monica kept.

Ginger White claims she had a 13-year affair with Cain -- and all she has are two books with inscriptions that could have been written to an auto mechanic who waited in line at a Cain book signing. Even her business partner during the alleged affair says White never mentioned Cain's name.

These women are like triple-A ball players with the stats being: number of bankruptcies, smallest bank account, number of liens, most false claims, number of children out of wedlock, degrees of separation from David Axelrod, total trips to human resources and so on.

That wouldn't be dispositive -- except for the fact that their only evidence is their word.

But this is how liberals dirty you up when they've got nothing: They launch a series of false accusations, knowing that Americans with busy lives won't follow each story to the end and notice that they were all blind alleys.

The liberal media is an old story, but it's still a big story when it comes to creating the impression of scandal out of thin air.

Most people say, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." I say, "Where there's smoke around a conservative, there are journalists furiously rubbing two sticks together."

Thanks

True or not, I knew that Cain was going to have a 'Anita Hill' done on him, whether the accusations are true or not, because a Black Conservative (or an imitation of one-i'm not convinced) is the only kind of person that the Left can do a Racist lynching on and get away with it....

If the accusations are true, his pathetic attempts to deal with the issue will have proven his narcissism and unfitness for being the leader the times call for.
    Michael,

You can't blame a person for what his kids do. You can't blame a person for what OTHERS do (making accusations of him for instance). You simply can't blame someone for having an "Anita Hill" standing in the wings. And you can't place the blame for racism on the Right (allowing the Left to 'get away' with something).

It's not a function of the RIGHT to make a person squeaky clean any more that it is a function of the Left to IGNORE the crap Clinton pulled. And yet the Left did it and "got away with it".

Newt has been married three times and has had, apparently admittedly, several affairs and he's getting a pass....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

It is curious that Newt gets a pass, but I guess his story is old news.

Thanks

What you say is true-about blame-but aside from the question of what Cain did or didn't do, this is a play from the Leftist playbook that should have been expected, and Cain has so far handled it ineptly, which goes towards whether or not he should be President of the United States?

Did he think this wasn't going to come up? Stupid and Narcissistic, regardless if the stories are true.

Newt's 'getting a pass' because he isn't a threat, at least for now.
    I'm afraid Michael, I disagree about how it has been handled.

it has been handled as it should have been, by ignoring the accusers. If they have no evidence or truth to their statements, why should one have to defend themselves against such accusations.

I've had people accuse me many times of things that weren't true.

I've found that defending myself in those cases only makes me look worse than ignoring the morons in the first place.

A well placed comment is generally all you need to put them in their places, and going back after them is a bad idea.

Unless he wants to sue them for slander or something, the best thing to do is walk away from them.

And that is PRECISELY what I want in a President.

Ignore the detractors and move on with what's right.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Drugs? Nope.
    Alcohol? Nope.
    Mental issues? Nope.
    Tax evader? Nope.
    Arrested ever? Nope.
    Women? Why BOTHER? Don't have time for them.

Run for office? Naw. I don't have the time, inclination, and I don't want to be under a microscope for ANY reason.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

So i'm not throwing stones from a glass house. But you seem to have a 'blind spot' when it comes to black conservatives and what they would and have to go through from the whole political spectrum.
    I DO have a blind spot.

I don't see color, Michael. It's a Leftist thing to do. Not a Rightist thing. If you can't erase the fact the man is black, you shouldn't be voting.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

With apologies to Ryan:

Why What Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich and Others Do in the Bedroom Is None of Your Business
    Quote:
    By Dr. Keith Ablow
    December 1, 2011

Herman Cain may or may not eventually abandon his presidential campaign, but his alleged sexual history predicts exactly nothing about whether he can lead the nation and be an effective president. And that’s one reason he should stay in the race.

You may believe Cain shows poor judgment with women, you may even believe he is a philanderer, you may even believe he once drove business associates home and mistakenly, clumsily thought they wanted to sleep with him, but if you believe that means anything at all about his capacity to lead a nation, you are—from a psychological standpoint--entirely mistaken.

I am not saying that Herman Cain or Newt Gingrich, for that matter, who has publicly admitted to having an extra-marital affair, are the candidates I support for president. I am not saying that people cannot differ about the morality of extramarital affairs. I am simply stating a fact: The sexual histories of political candidates and elected officials have no place in politics because they can distract us from supporting those men and women with the skills to reduce the nation’s debt, create jobs and defeat our enemies.

The world is far too dangerous to exclude from public office those men and women whose sexual histories make us blush or make us sick. We shouldn’t even indulge our obvious, regrettable and seemingly insatiable hunger to peek in on them.

Like it or not, a man can be unfaithful to his wife and a patriot who is faithful to his nation. A man can make horrible, unfathomable decisions about who he goes to bed with and make brilliant decisions about the economy and foreign policy. A man can break his marriage vows in sleazy motel rooms and be willing to die for his country.

The reasoning that suggests that a man who cheats on his wife can’t be trusted with the public till or legions of soldiers or nuclear weapons is naïve to the point of being foolish, and distracting to the point of endangering our national goals.

The sex drive is incredibly powerful, deeply rooted in our personal development histories and tremendously complex. Yet, precisely because it is so shrouded in primal emotion and taboo, it can exist as an island unto itself, entirely encapsulated from everything around it, having no impact whatsoever on our professional lives.

I have treated miraculously talented, married surgeons and researchers who save lives every day, then meet up with escorts by night. Personally, I wouldn’t hazard going under the knife with a less talented fellow who is a paragon of virtue, sexually.

I have treated (or otherwise been privy to the life stories of) military men and business leaders (male and female) who are wholly devoted to their companies, whose stockholders reap the benefits of their extraordinary talents, yet who have had heterosexual or homosexual affairs while married.

I know of award-winning authors (male and female) whose talents and ability to inspire others co-exist with trysts and romps to rival those of Tiger Woods.

I have counseled brilliant teachers, raising their own motivated children, who revealed to me that they were spending a significant portion of their salaries on lap dances at strip clubs and wanted to stop—in order to save money or save face, or both.

Again, I am not condoning or condemning such behaviors. That’s the point: What I think about the morality or wisdom of these sexual indiscretions is extremely important to me as a psychotherapist and not at all important to me as a stockholder or voter. They have precisely no connection to whether these people were able to do their jobs—even perform brilliantly at them.

Our obsession with where politicians have sex and with whom and how frequently and in what positions says more about how much we like to be entertained than anything else. It reveals how addicted we are to catching a glimpse of the erotic--like a bunch of pathetic, repressed Peeping Toms.

If we watch our economy go down the drain or Iran get nuclear weapons, it could be partly because we were busy trying to strip our leaders naked for our own voyeuristic pleasure.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Honestly... I don't give a SHIT what Herman Cain did in his bed room, or anyone else's bedroom.

I care about the fact that the man can DO THE JOB of President, better than anyone else on the scene including Newt Gingrich - who is a RINO. He flip flops, he throws people under the bus, he has problems with understand that "Global Warming" is utter bullshit. He compromises on things he shouldn't. He doesn't compromise on things he should. He's arrogant, can be obnoxious, however smart he might be.

He's not the man I want to see running against Obama. He will lose to Obama simply because people will vote AGAINST him, where as with Cain, they won't vote against Obama, there's a CLEAR CHOICE....

Chose either a shitty politician (Obama) or a man who isn't a politician and has been a business leader.

And what he did or didn't do with or without women is his business, not ours, not mine and I don't CARE what he did or didn't DO.

I care that he can beat Obama to a pulp and we will have a better President than we've had for the past three years.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information