Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia: We have "new quiet weapon" that can kill whole populations in minutes

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Russia: We have "new quiet weapon" that can kill whole populations in minutes

In this speech by the Russian Speaker of the House you will find two interesting points.

1. Russia plans to setup an Eastern Block Union similar to the EU (remember the old USSR?)

2. Russian has silent secret weapons capable of destroying nations within 15 minutes... It sounds like HAARP to me...

"WTF?" you say? The first 90 seconds of this interview lay the foundation for Russia's feelings towards Georgia. In the last 90 seconds the House Speaker says this:..

"Washington has no future, this artificial state will collapse; then the old Europe, that continent, which has no importance whatsoever; China is on the verge of explosion; and what remains is Russia possessing orbital launch capability: space power.

Russia with lots of money, resources, and new weapons, that no one knows about them yet. With them WE WILL DESTROY any part of the planet within 15 minutes.

Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of a laser, not a lightning, no, but a quiet and peaceful weapon. Whole continents will be put to sleep forever. And that's all.

You will have to dig in the wreckage and debris of your buildings. And all of you 120 million will die, if you will ever demand the Kuriles from us! So goes for the rest of the world. Everybody should think about their future.

About the future of everyone, you all should start thinking."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Default Re: Russia: We have "new quiet weapon" that can kill whole populations in minutes

This man, Zhirinovsky, is one of the most dangerous man in russian politics.

Saint Paul in the Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Thanks

Default Re: Russia: We have "new quiet weapon" that can kill whole populations in minutes

2. Russian has silent secret weapons capable of destroying nations within 15 minutes...

Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of a laser, not a lightning, no, but a quiet and peaceful weapon. Whole continents will be put to sleep forever. And that's all.

You will have to dig in the wreckage and debris of your buildings. And all of you 120 million will die...

My curiosity is piqued, because my BS meter is reading pretty high.

Thanks

He's saying though this weapon doesn't explode, isn't radiation, isn't a lazer. To kill vast areas in 15 min doesn't make it chemical or biological either. And you're saying this technology extends back to 1960-ish and has somehow managed to remain secret that entire time?

I'm having a very difficullt time buying any of this.

Thanks

I'm with Toad on this, I call bullshit too.

Thanks

Zhirinovsky Threatens to Destroy the World Using Secret "Tsunami-WMD"

Zhirinovsky - A speaker of the house - spills the beans on Georgian TV - Full transcript here http://www.scribd.com/doc/55385412/Russia-Speaker-of-the-House-Threatens-to-D... - Thanks to Sergij for translations

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky Claims Russia Has Tsunami WMD
    A high ranking Russian politician and military leader was asked a question about Russia entering the WTO. Here is a transcript of the interview, just the question and the following answer. In the video he becomes visibly aggravated and says that Russia can kill 120 million people in 15 minutes with a new secret weapon they possess.

This guy could be blowing off steam and he probably is but I'm sure there is such a weapon. Tesla had a machine that could be placed at the base of a skyscraper and cause the whole building to shake and eventually come down. I'm sure that technology has been amplified.

What do you make of this?

A link to the video is at the top of the post.

Some people in Georgia believe that Moscow is throwing the white flag to Georgia who is blocking Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization through the promise by Gennady Onishchenko to admit Georgian wines to the Russian market What would you say to that?

No white flag, no.Do not even hope.We never bowed our head to no one .Instead all the great powers bowed their heads to Russia: China and Japan, Germany, France, including the United States.

It is beyond the issue of allowing foreign wines to be imported to Russia. I think about it as a whole issue a global one. We used to block imports to our market all the goods from Moldova, and Belarus.

Therefore, here is a direct link between Russia's accession to the and the problems associated with some exports to Russia.

I think Russia has enough leverage to influence Georgia and get it right for Russia on permission to join the World Trade Organization .With wine, or without wine, with customs or no customs, the solution will be found.We only need 4 parties to agree:

Washington,Moscow, Brussels and China.

There are only 4 ruling capitals in the world - Washington, Brussels, Moscow, Beijing.

That's it.

Only 4 capitals of the world. No one else matters No one else has any serious influence.

The rest of the countries are no players in the international scene 4 of the world capitals will always agree.

Players are: -Obama, -the representatives of the European Union, -Medvedev, -representative of China.That's it.

The four of them will always agree.

In this case, the Chinese will come to Moscow and will agree with the position of Moscow.

Europeans will arrive to Moscow and will agree with the position of Moscow.

And the Americans will come to Moscow as Biden has now been.

And he agreed on everything.

No problems.

Everything is decided only in the 4 capitals of the world Furthermore, Washington has no future, this artificial state will collapse; then the old Europe, that continent, which has no importance whatsoever; China is on the verge of explosion; and what remains is Russia possessing orbital launch capability: space power.

Russia with lots of money, resources, and new weapons, that no one knows about them yet.

With them WE WILL DESTROY any part of the planet within 15 minutes.

Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of a laser, not a lightning, no, but a quiet and peaceful weapon. Whole continents will be put to sleep forever.

And that's all You will have to dig in the wreckage and debris of your buildings. And all of you 120 million will die, if you will ever demand the Kuriles from us!

So goes for the rest of the world. Everybody should think about their future. About the future of everyone, you all should start thinking.

You think now about selling your wine, Georgian wine, to Russia.

And you demand UN observers at the border. Do you want the World to forget the word Georgia completely?

It will be Russian-Turkish border instead President Saakashvili , you think about it! And then there will be another tsunami.

On the other side of the planet, in the Caucasus.

That's it for you. “

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Scalar Wave technology? You'd be a fool to think the Russians are stupid and unable to produce such technology.

Thanks

Scalar field theory is just that. Theory. It is not supported by experimentation or by actual physics. Scalar waves, tesla waves, maximillion waves - are theoretically the mechanisim of zero point energy. They are completely unsubstantiated by any real world testing. They are of the realm of theory only, IF, and only IF you leave tested and proven physics and dive into the realm of physics that involve perpetual motion machines, free energy, magnetic motors, and everything else that looks good on paper but violates 'over-unity' in the laws of thermodynamics. You cannot disprove it, but then you cannot prove it as well. And no one has actually produced something that passes a real world test let alone a copyright that would earn them billions.

It is fear mongering of pseudoscience combined with conspiracy theory.

So I gladly bear the title of "Fool" in regards to this topic. It's Alex Jones worthy.

Thanks

Not sure if I buy into scalar weapon technology, at least not yet. As far as what Tesla was doing, harmonic frequencies I think it was, is in fact possible to a certain degree. I don't think Tesla's invention fits the description of this secret weapon. I just don't think its feasible on a large scale, no way to simultaneously tune so many frequencies at once in such a short span of time. Now if you are talking about the Tesla death ray, that might fit the description, but its never been proven to work that I'm aware of.

I'm more inclined to believe this is a scary Russian running his mouth off. I just don't see how you could keep that technology a secret for so many decades. After we figured out how to split the atom, it didn't take long to let that cat out of the bag, twice in fact. If Russia truly had a technology that superseded all others we would have heard about it by now.

Thanks

Tesla did speculate and talk of a scalar beam-type weapon. A line of sight short range target specific weapon. But for such mass destruction I think people are referring to a "scalar bubble" which even Tesla left as a hypothetical pondering.
    Last edited by Toad; May 17th, 2011 at 19:25. Reason: Spelling, and expanding the thought.

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    Ok, the problem I have with your reply is a little one; If I'm a government doing research into this field of Physics-some of which really is 'open source' and called 'Torsion Physics' by Russian Scientists-I'm not really going to go public with the truly horrible applications of this science until i'm SURE I can dominate the World.
    And to some point I agree, but it comes back to a couple things. The only secrets kept are the ones never told. Ie: when secrets extend beyond one person they die. Especially if we're talking 50+ years. And secondly it all comes back to trying to prove a negative. Without evidence of a reproduceable experiment (any within the last 50+ years?) or clear mathmatical evidence that passes an unbiased board of scientists, there's nothing to even argue. It remains hypothetical.

"A scalar field is a concept in mathematics and physics, in which a single value is assigned to every point in space. ...based on the assumption that the scalar field has four or more dimensions, in which something they call scalar energy is also present at each point in space."

I can assign that value as "Micky Mouse". I can't prove that to be true. You can't prove that to be complete hogwash. The theory gives no equasion and assigns no range of values. It's just theory.

The Russians are playing chess. Pushing a pawn to check when they have no backup baited checkmate.

Thanks

120 million?

As of July 2000, the population of Mexico was estimated to be 100,349,766. This is 19,099,766 more than the 1990 population of 81,250,000, reflecting a ten-year increase of 23.5 percent. In 2000, the birth rate was estimated to be 23.15 per 1,000. This was more than 4 times the death rate of 5.05 per 1,000. Based on a projected annual growth rate of 1.8 percent, the population is expected to number approximately 120 million by the year 2010.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

It could be dis-information. I'm not saying it is or isn't, but it could be. Nobody else brought it up so I'm just throwing that out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Scalar field theory is just that. Theory. It is not supported by experimentation or by actual physics. Scalar waves, tesla waves, maximillion waves - are theoretically the mechanisim of zero point energy. They are completely unsubstantiated by any real world testing. They are of the realm of theory only, IF, and only IF you leave tested and proven physics and dive into the realm of physics that involve perpetual motion machines, free energy, magnetic motors, and everything else that looks good on paper but violates 'over-unity' in the laws of thermodynamics. You cannot disprove it, but then you cannot prove it as well. And no one has actually produced something that passes a real world test let alone a copyright that would earn them billions.

It is fear mongering of pseudoscience combined with conspiracy theory.

So I gladly bear the title of "Fool" in regards to this topic. It's Alex Jones worthy.

Damn you're right. /signs off
    Last edited by zenbudda; May 18th, 2011 at 04:05.

Thanks

JAPAN
    The highest mountain of Japan - Fuji (3.776 m) is one of the symbols of the country. Japan has over 120 million inhabitants with the average population ...

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

You know, I've seen a lot of truthers cling to this scalar weapon tech. It's almost like unobtanium, something around the corner that solves all problems and answers all questions, just waiting to be discovered. All myth and no substance. Cold fusion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    This is no BS. Leonid Kruschev made a similar warning back in 1960 and was quoted in the 'New York Times'....

Rick, this is an application of the same weapon I mentioned in another thread.

We are entering an era in which Nuclear weapons will be like spitballs, if not militarily obsolete altogether.
    To "kill" an "area" requires some destructive mechanism.

There are several definitions of "kill". One definition means to destroy (as in kill a vehicle used in the military).

Another means to stop all biological functions.

It is difficult to "kill an area" as he mentioned, but perhaps that was a mistake of translation?

My point is simple. You can kill an area with vast amounts of radiation - but it needs to be ionizing radiation, as nuclear or radio waves of extremely high power.

HAARP is not designed in that manner. But, I won't and certainly can't rule out some kind of radio signal device. That would be "silent" but it would have to be so powerful that they would use immense amounts of energy.

Then there's the problem of directing that energy someplace in the world from the location it's generated.

From a purely physics point of view radio signals can indeed be directed on a line of sight basis using direction antenna systems. The problem comes in because of the spreading of the radio signal. Something called the "inverse square law" causes RF spreading. Not gonna go into the math or explaining it right now, if you're interested look it up.

Now, there are things called "MASERS" - which are not lasers, but are similar. They are microwave amplification and stimulated emission of radiation - or just maser. This uses radio frequency energy and coheres the signal in a manner similar to a laser (laser for you who do not know is light amplification and stimulated emission of radiation) and doesn't spread as quickly as a normal RF signal.

These have been around since the 1960s.

Now, I'm not completely ready to call "bullshit" yet - but, I would state that such a weapon is NOT going to be a long distance weapon, nor space based (at this time), it's NOT going to be something that kill whole regions in "15 minutes" - but it is certainly a conceivable device which a world power could certainly design, build and test.

Honestly though, I think the guy is bullshitting us, trying to scare the world, attempting to create a new Cold War.

The Russians and Americans THRIVED on Cold War. No blood, no deaths (that we can speak of, because only spies were the casualties in most cases) and we fought on a more "civilized" level.

Given the state of terrorism today, I suspect that any of us who are older and remember the cold war probably miss the commies in that respect.

There was a level of respect on both sides - and fear of the unknown, which is where I am headed with this. This is an "unknown". It gives the Russians something to whisper about in a stage whisper, and Americans something to fear.

I don't believe there is any such weapon - at least not something on a global scale. Localized, certainly it is possible.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Scalar beam technology... no such thing. Period. The closest you're going to come will be, as I stated before, Lasers and Masers. There is nothing else out there.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://www.intalek.com/Papers/NTP.pdf

Honestly? I think it's bullshit.

There's a whole lot of bullshit pseudoscience out there, Michael and most people can't tell the difference.

Of course, I don't believe everything I read, or even most anything I read - but I also know we don't KNOW much. In fact, I am certain there are things about science we've not discovered in physics and probably won't for a long time.

If they honestly have discovered some science that we haven't figured out yet, they would have published papers on it because they want to be the first to discover it. Even the Russians aren't keeping everything secret.

Their own scientists (I've met a few) aren't unlike our own stupid scientists. They are in it for the fame, fortune but mostly fame.

They WILL publish stuff before it's taken down.

Sorry... I think it's still bullshit.

Zero point energy and all that crap is BS
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information