Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weiner's weiner

Thanks

Default Weiner's weiner

So, I absolutely despise Rep. Anthony Weiner (d) from New York, can't stand him. All I can say is I'm enjoying watching him twist in the wind. This guy is so screwed and he knows it. The only way he gets away with it is if the main stream media fails to cover this, so far they seem to be doing their job.

Thanks

Default Re: Weiner's weiner

Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it.
    Associated PressRep. Anthony Weiner (D., N.Y.)A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’
    On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.
    “I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body.
    The photo was sent Friday to the woman in such a way that the tens of thousands of Mr. Weiner’s Twitter followers could also see it.
    The 46-year-old married New York congressman had initially said he’d hired a lawyer to counsel him on the matter, but in Wednesday’s interview he said he’d retained a private security firm.
    Mr. Weiner has not asked law enforcement agencies to investigate, raising questions from conservative skeptics about his claims of innocence.
    “This is not a national security matter. We are not making a federal case out of this and I don’t think anyone else should,’’ he said.
    It’s unclear what the long-term political repercussions of the Twitter mess will be for Mr. Weiner, who is known as a pugnacious debater on cable news shows.
    UPDATE: On CNN, Mr. Weiner told Wolf Blitzer, “This seems like a prank to make fun of my name. You know, when you’re named Weiner, that happens a lot.” The video and transcript of the congressman’s appearance is here.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/0...oto-is-of-him/

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... Knew it was a matter of time before this showed up in discussion.

It is fun watching him contort. I wonder if anyone has the original pic and has looked at the EXIF data?

Fact is though, his behavior is doing a great job indicating his guilt. The fact he isn't involving law enforcement speaks volumes.

Thanks

Was just watching Red Eye and they are doing a spot on this story.

They aired Brett Baier's interview with Weiner. One interesting part that isn't in the video of the interview on FNC's site (I checked so I could post it) is where Brett mentions how Weiner has been behind legislation dealing with sexual predators on social media sites. Weiner starts getting visually flustered and agitated as Brett goes on and then bursts out "I don't like that implication!" Wow... If that type of response doesn't scream guilt, I don't know what does! He then tries to get back on script for the remainder.

If I can't find video online I'll try to get a video of it up later since I'm DVRing Red Eye.

Thanks

/chuckles

About time they actually pointed out what the Liberals are doing "wrong". Cuz, you know, they don't consider it wrong if THEY do it, only if a conservative is doing it.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I think it's funny he won't answer the question "Is that your Weiner, Wiener?"

Clearly it is, he knows it is and he knows he's sent it out to enough people that they could prove it is his frankfurter.

I mean, how many pictures of his roll of dimes did he take? I've taken exactly zero pictures of my braciola, therefore any pictures of summer sausage aren't mine.

As always, it's never the crime, it's the coverup that will bring you down and he's really getting a good rogering over this one.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Weiner's office called police on CBS

WASHINGTON (CBSNewYork) — Congressman Anthony Weiner said Thursday he’s finished talking about the lewd photo sent from his Twitter account.
    But he still wouldn’t say whether he’s the one in the picture.
    So CBS 2 political reporter Marcia Kramer decided to go to his office on Capitol Hill to try to get you some answers.
    You’ll never believe what happened.
    Kramer tried to get an interview with the six-term New York Democrat and as a result had the cops called on her.
    Kramer walked in to Weiner’s office, announced herself as being from CBS 2 in New York City and said she’d like to see the congressman. Those few words created quite the stir. Doors slammed and people pretended she wasn’t there.
    Finally, brave press secretary David Arnold arrived. The following is the exchange Kramer had with him:
    Kramer: “All I want is for him to say something to his constituents, the people who have to vote for him.”
    Arnold: “I don’t think you can say he hasn’t said anything to his constituents. He spoke for nine hours yesterday.
    Kramer: “But not to anyone in New York. You know, this is the sort of in-the-bunker in the capitol, not to anyone in New York.”
    After Kramer left Weiner’s office, his staff called the Capitol Police.
    Police officers asked for identification. One cop told Kramer that if she went into Weiner’s office and didn’t leave if she was asked, she could be arrested.
    “If you go to an office and are asked to leave, you can be placed under arrest,” Officer Michael Miller said.
    Kramer responded, “But I wasn’t refusing to leave.”
    Kramer was never asked to leave Weiner’s office, but the fact that the cops were called is a clear sign that the stress of this so-called “Weinergate” controversy is taking its toll. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor became the first member of House leadership to go after Weiner.
    “I think the American people are sick of seeing their elected officials tied up in scandals like this. My advice would be to come clean and clear it up. Perhaps he’s trying, but I know there’s a lot of explaining going on, without a lot of clarity,” Cantor said.
    Weiner, himself, had little to say Thursday.
    “Today I’m going to have to head back to work doing a job I’m paid to do,” he said.
    He refused to answer any questions and walked back into his office.
    The Congressman adamantly denies tweeting a suggestive photo of a man in grey underwear to a 21-year-old woman, but was far less clear about the photo’s origin when pressed by CBS congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes.
    Cordes: “Congressman, I think the main question people are asking is, was that a picture of you?”
    Weiner: “Well the main question that a lot of people are asking is did I send the photograph. I did not, this was a prank, a hoax.”
    Cordes: “So it sounds like it was a photo of you.”
    Weiner: “Well we’re going to try to find out exactly what happened.”
    Weiner is also dodging questions about why he followed the Washington State College student on Twitter, along with a bevy of other young women, refusing to answer reporters’ questions about whether he ever sent her private messages.
    “Look, I’m not going to get into how I communicate with people on social media,” he said. “Did I send someone a note that says, ‘thank you for following me, tune in for the future.’ I don’t want to open the door to that.”
    He said whatever the communication, none of it was inappropriate. But he’s stopped short of calling for an investigation.
    On The Early Show Thursday, CBS news legal analyst Jack Ford, said the congressman may have a good reason for not involving authorities.
    “It’s not against the law to lie to the media. It’s not against the law to lie to constituents. It is against the law to lie to law enforcement,” said Ford. “So if I’m a lawyer on a case like this, I’m going to be real careful before I let my client talk to law enforcement.”
    Another expert told Kramer the ongoing questions could hurt his political ambitions.
    “This is something that is not going to go away. It is part of his legacy whether he likes it or not,” said crisis management guru Richard Auletta of Auletta & Assoc.
    If Weiner thinks this is going away anytime soon, he’s got another thing coming. There were dozens of journalists on permanent stakeout outside his door all day.
    The damage to Weiner’s political future is yet to be determined.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/...-back-to-work/
    Last edited by catfish; June 3rd, 2011 at 14:07. Reason: add headline

Thanks

All I can say is that this is not the way innocent people ask.

Weiner just keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.

ETA: Haven't forgotten about the video clip. Just haven't had a chance to get it.

Thanks

I have never understood why anyone would take a picture of their junk? I never felt the need for such a activity. But then again I don't have a wide angle lens.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............OK, a macro lens.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

There once was a man from Nantucket.....

Thanks

I'm thinking about Weiner right now.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw lots of Weiners today. I was at a market meat department and was looking over sausages and hot dogs.

Thanks

Where's the beef?

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

And the plot thickens, from a Weiner soup to a Weiner stew.

WEINER'S TALE UNRAVELING

The Daily learns tweet originated from app that pol used the night pic was posted

BY DANIEL LIBIT SUNDAY, JUNE 5, 2011

As the world has attempted to make sense of Rep. Anthony Weiner’s claim that his Twitter account was hacked, a key clue has been missing: exactly how the notorious groin pic was posted online.

But according to data provided exclusively to The Daily from TweetCongress.org, a nonprofit website that captures each member of Congress’s Twitter feeds in real time, the shot seen round the world was transmitted using TweetDeck — a popular Adobe desktop application that links up with social networking sites. A review of Weiner’s Twitter stream from May 27, the day of the crotch pic, shows that Weiner had been posting only from TweetDeck — one of many ways to post messages to Twitter — that entire night.

Chet Wisniewski, a senior security adviser at security software company SophosLabs, said the TweetDeck stamp “does make it more plausible that it did come from him.”

Weiner used TweetDeck frequently, but he often also posted from the Web directly or from his BlackBerry. A widely circulated explanation for how Weiner’s Twitter account could have been hacked by email would also seem to be incompatible with the fact that the message in question originated on TweetDeck. If email had been used, the message probably would have originated via the photosharing site Yfrog, where the infamous picture was posted.

However, this information doesn’t rule out the possibility that the congressman’s Twitter account was infiltrated — as Weiner has publicly suggested. But experts say it adds another hurdle for an alibi that has come under increasing fire.

“The complexity goes up,” said Chris McCroskey, the Texas software developer who founded TweetCongress.org. The site, which has advocated the increased participation from congressmen on Twitter, aggregates and archives all the feeds of the 112th Congress from Twitter’s application programming interface. It is the only known database to do this other than the Library of Congress, which does not publicly share its data.

Robert Stribley, a senior information architect at Razorfish, a social media strategy agency, reasoned that if Weiner used the TweetDeck app, “it would probably make it less likely his account was hacked.”

When reached by The Daily, TweetDeck’s community manager, Richard Barley, declined to comment.

Experts caution that there are several scenarios in which the congressman’s Twitter account could have been compromised. Wisniewski cautioned that a savvy hacker may have intentionally noted Weiner’s posting platform the night of the offending tweet, and intentionally matched it.

“If I had his password, I could add his account into my TweetDeck and start sending tweets, and it would all say ‘TweetDeck,’” Wisniewski explained.

On the other hand, Matthew Green, chief technology officer at Independent Security Evaluators, said that if the offensive tweet had been transmitted through something other than TweetDeck that night, it might have gone a long way to exonerate Weiner.

“You have to keep in mind that if the person’s goal was really to frame this guy and really embarrass him … they know all the previous posts,” Green said. “They’re going out of their way to make sure it looks like it came from him.”

TweetDeck is not hacker-proof, said Jason Falls, and there still is the possibility that someone with authorized access to his Twitter account intentionally or inadvertently logged onto Weiner’s account and sent the picture.

In a case that has grabbed headlines recently, a woman who worked for the Red Cross accidentally tweeted about getting drunk on the organization’s Twitter account, thinking that she had posted it on her personal one.

As for Weiner, the TweetDeck stamp won’t solve the case itself. But McCroskey knows what can.

“Here’s the thing that solves it all,” said McCroskey, “for him to call for a criminal investigation. All they have to do is look at his TweetDeck and see if it came from there, see what IP address [it had]. The local police department or Capitol Police could probably figure this out in 15 minutes.”

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/06...ws-weiner-1-4/

Thanks

“Here’s the thing that solves it all,” said McCroskey, “for him to call for a criminal investigation. All they have to do is look at his TweetDeck and see if it came from there, see what IP address [it had]. The local police department or Capitol Police could probably figure this out in 15 minutes.”
    Which is why I wonder why we're even thinking about this crap?

LOL

While I certainly detest this guy, what he posts on his private twitter account is one thing. If he has a GOVERNMENT TWITTER account then I say shut it down. *I* am not allowed to have one, and it's MY MONEY.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

As they say, Oh Snap!

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Cache of Intimate Photos and Online Communications with Beleaguered Congressman
    June 6, 2011

A new woman has come forward with what she claims are photographs, chats, and emails with Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY). These appear to undermine severely Rep. Weiner’s explanations that he was the victim of a “prank” or a “hack.”

The detailed new information suggests that the Brooklyn- and Queens-based representative and the young woman in question were involved in an online, consensual relationship involving the mutual exchange of intimate photographs.

BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com were approached regarding this information more than a week prior to the separate, independent event of Friday, May 27, 2011, when a link to the now-infamous “gray underwear” photograph appeared publicly on Rep. Weiner’s Twitter feed.

We will be updating BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com throughout the day with photographs, timelines, and other clarifying details. However, we will not be releasing all of the material because some of it is of an extreme, graphic nature.

Thanks

‘Me and the pussys’: Weiner Sends Intimate Home Pic; Apparently Relishes Double Entendres, Too
    Earlier this morning, BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com revealed that a woman had come forward with what she claims are intimate photographs, chats, and emails that she allegedly exchanged with Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY).

The following photograph was allegedly sent to the young woman from AnthonyWeiner@aol.com via BlackBerry on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, under the subject, “Me and the pussys” (note cats in background):

Keep following BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com throughout the day for more photographs and details.
    Creeeepppyyyy.....

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we just leave the guy alone?

LMAO!

Oh wait. Let's not.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Looks like Andrew Breitbart upstaged the Senator...

Apparently from the same podium from where Wiener will talk shortly. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information