Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weiner's weiner

Thanks

Default Re: Weiner's weiner

Breitbart makes a big important point just now, no longer on screen. He states (clearly, and rightly so) that these guys have national security at stake by posting and sending stuff like this to people they don't even know. We call that "blackmail territory".
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

LOL... he's been lying.

Imagine that!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Another Senator..... bites the dust.

If it were any of us, it wouldn't be any nicer, or any worse... but he's supposed to be a leader.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Looks like he won't quit though....

he's sorry... but, you know... this job pays well...

Right He's Sorry, alright.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Looks like he won't quit though....

he's sorry... but, you know... this job pays well...

Right He's Sorry, alright.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

If the dems don't cut this guy loose then they truly are the party of hypocrisy. He is a liar not a leader.

Thanks

OMG.

"I lied. I lied a LOT. Sorry I got caught. Suck it, bitches."

That's all I heard.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure the Dems are going to cut him loose. They can't afford another albatross around their neck with such a big election coming up.

Heard Hannity mention on his radio show that Pelosi is already calling for an ethics investigation.

Thanks

By the way, just posting this here for posterity...

Thanks

For some reason I can't imagine sweet Nancy wanting the words "ethic violations" to be flashed to close.

This thread title should be in the running for an award of some type!
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Weiner is cooked...

Weinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His Account
    June 6, 2011

Weinergate is getting bigger and bigger.

Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the pol’s Twitter stream.

It’s a sensational twist to the scandal plaguing the embattled New York congressman. This new woman is middle-aged and from Nevada.

She requested that her name not be used but Radar and Star verified that she is listed as one of Weiner’s friends on his Facebook page.

The woman provided Radar and Star with a partially redacted transcript of a private Facebook "sexting" exchange she allegedly had with married Weiner on March 16.

Weiner, 46, wrote to the woman, "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?"

She responded: "Yea! can u send a pic?"

"jeez, im rushing. let me take a quick pic," Weiner answered.

After the woman asked how she was going to receive the image, Weiner allegedly told her: "It wont go away. and now im taking pics of it. making me harder still."

The woman told us the married politician never sent her the nude photo because he "got cold feet."

But she claimed she has long been the object of Weiner's steamy flirtation and the pair have carried on a "long-term Facebook affair" since early this year.

"I have more than 200 messages from him and they're all explicit in nature," she told us.

In another missive laced with sexual overtures, Weiner allegedly wrote: "You will surely make noise when I take you (censored). I will tell you (censored)"

Responding to a message initiated by the woman, Weiner also sexted: "I like when you talk about (censored)."

The woman, who has volunteered as a Democratic campaign worker, said she never met the congressman.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Star and Radar have confirmed Weiner's sexting messages originated from a Facebook account he used regularly until November 24, last year and recently abadoned. (A source close to Weiner verfied that he used that page.)

Since, he's redirected his legion of 44,144 supporters to a second and 'official' Facebook presence, specifically designed for public figures.

But Weiner's previous page remains online and lists much of Weiner's biographical information, including that he attended Brooklyn Technical High School and is married to Huma Abedin, one of Hillary Clinton's top aides.

Weiner's office did not answer Star's request for comment regarding whether the Democrat sent the messages or whether he was again the victim of the hacker, as he's previously claimed.

Weiner defiantly insisted he did not post a photograph, a close-up shot of a man's underwear, on his Twitter and addressed to 21-year-old college student Gennette Cordova.

Thanks

I wonder what Huma has to say about this.

I suspected weiner was her beard anyway. Maybe it was a marriage of convenience.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Ryan, awesome cartoon dude, it says all that needs saying. Also, that short chat log you posted makes me wanna puke. Ugh, worst sexting ever!

Malsua, you gotta wonder. I mean a Jew marrying a Muslim, not to mention all the political ties with the Clinton's, a marriage of convenience indeed.
    Last edited by catfish; June 7th, 2011 at 02:15. Reason: spell

Thanks

Well, well, well... In light of Weiner's confession, I wonder what this means.

Daily Kos Sticks Up For Weiner By Publishing Identities Of Underage Girls
    June 3, 2011

Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas allowed the publication of underage girls’ identities on his blog in an attempt to vilify Andrew Breitbart and exonerate New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner. Tommy Christopher, an openly left-wing journalist at Mediaite, reported Friday morning that Moulitsas’s site published personally identifiable information about two young women who have become somewhat involved in the #Weinergate scandal.

Christopher refers to the two 16-year-old girls as “Betty” and “Veronica” in order to protect their identities. Christopher said Betty approached him on Sunday with information about how Dan Wolfe or @PatriotUSA76, would regularly harass Weiner and young women who follow the congressman on Twitter. Betty never wanted to be a public part of the story.

Betty’s friend Veronica then approached Christopher with a made-up story about Weiner sending her lewd pictures on Twitter. Several conservative Twitter users, such as Wolfe and @GoatsRed (Mike Stack), had been encouraging people to come forward with such stories. But Christopher told TheDC that no one was asked to lie and Veronica’s story was not published before being debunked. Daily Kos bloggers, however, alleged that the conservative Twitter users were soliciting false stories about Weiner.

Christopher writes in his story that these Kos bloggers were able to track down Betty and Veronica based on clues left behind in his Twitter feed. Christopher contacted Moulitsas to ask him to stop publication of information that could be used to identify the young girls. An email back-and-forth between Christopher and Moulitsas shows the two liberals disagreeing on whether or not the young girls’ identities should be published. Christopher told TheDC he’s “really livid” with Moulitsas’s actions.

“He’s a fucking asshole,” Christopher said of Moulitsas. “Anyone who defends him is a piece of shit.”

Breitbart is equally sickened by Moulitsas’s actions. “The fact that NBC entertains him and puts him on ‘Meet the Press’ when his tactics on a day-to-day basis are sub-human,” Breitbart told TheDC. “It speaks to what has happened in the mainstream media in these crazy times.”

What’s Moulitsas’s defense for allowing the publication of the underage girls’ personally identifiable information in an attempt to exonerate the scandal-plagued Weiner? “Daily Kos is a community site with tens of thousands of diarists,” he told TheDC. “We do not exert editorial control over community content.”

Moulitsas said Daily Kos will only remove information in certain obscure circumstances and that it’s a “community site” where the bloggers decide what they want to write about. “We’ll remove copyright violations when we get a DMCA takedown notice,” Moulitsas said in an email. “We’ll remove any direct calls to violence (I can count the instances in one hand). That’s it. If anything else has been removed, it has been removed by the diarists themselves.”

Moulitsas threw in one last dig at conservative bloggers. He said if people didn’t probe the #Weinergate story, underage girls’ identities wouldn’t have gotten published in connection to the scandal. “Of course, none of this would’ve happened had conservatives not employed an ‘anything goes’ effort to destroy Rep. Anthony Weiner,” he said.

Breitbart said liberals will do anything they can to protect Weiner instead of trying to find out what really happened in this scandal. “There is a standing policy on the organized left when it comes to Breitbart stories. That tactic is to just shoot and not aim,” he said “This tactic worked in creating a provably false meme of selectively editing for ACORN, Sherrod and the University of Missouri labor studies course.”

Breitbart points to Salon.com editor Joan Walsh’s appearance on Hardball with Chris Matthews on MSNBC this week. When Matthews asked her why Weiner doesn’t just say he did not appear in the photo and he had nothing to do with it, Walsh revved up the spin machine. “You know, I don’t know Chris,” she started. “I’m a good Irish-Catholic girl. I’m not going to sit here and talk about what pictures he may or may not have of himself on his computer. It’s none of my business. But, he said that he didn’t send the pictures out and, you know, my position from the beginning is I’m inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because this originated with Andrew Breitbart.”

Breitbart told TheDC that “Chris Matthews, perhaps mindful that he was witnessing this happen once again, stopped Salon’s editorial liar-in-chief Joan Walsh in her tracks of the big Sherrod lie.”

“There is no love lost between me and Matthews, but he showed immense integrity to point out the obvious that Walsh was digging in once again to try to bury a political enemy with a barrage of malicious lies,” he said.

On her Salon.com blog, Walsh attacked Matthews’s line of questioning. “Chris Matthews came at me hard today with a question I didn’t expect: Why can’t Rep. Anthony Weiner say ‘with certitude’ that the racy crotch-shot seen ’round the world isn’t his?,” Walsh wrote. “Matthews pretty much challenged NY 1’s Errol Louis to reassure him that no such photos exist on Louis’s own computer; he didn’t pose that question to me. I can safely say I have no suggestive photos of myself on my computer.”

The Kos blogger has since removed the young girls’ personally identifiable information, but, according to Christopher, without any intervention from Moulitsas.

Thanks

Markos Moulitsas is a piece of shit.

Thanks

I'm watching O'Reilly and Mary Katherine Ham just said "I smile when I'm uncomfortable and I'm uncomfortable talking about Weiner right now". She is so pretty, I love her.

Thanks

Better be careful or we'll have to start a "Who's the hottest Fox News contributor" thread!

In which case S.E. Cupp will win!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Better be careful or we'll have to start a "Who's the hottest Fox News contributor" thread!

In which case S.E. Cupp will win!

Yep, I think you are right. I love when she is on Redeye, I never get enough of her short skirts and awesome legs

Thanks

Speaking of the whole underage girls thing, I found this very interesting:

Protecting Children On the Internet

In early 2007 my office did a study thatfoundthatover 85% of registered sex offenders in New YorkCity live less thanfive blocks from schools,and 670 sexoffenders live within just two blocks. Some offenders are even closer,permanentlyresiding less than 500 feet awayfromunwittingparents,educatorsand children.

Along with several colleagues in Congress, we introduced & passed the KIDS(Keepingthe InternetDevoidofSexual Predators) Act of 2007, a bill to require sex offenders to register their e-mail and instantmessageaddresses with the National Sex Offender Registry. The “Kids Act’ implemented one of my six recommendationstokeepa closer eye onsexoffenders both near schoolgrounds and online.I alsoproposedstricter GPS tracking of sex offenders, tougher enforcementofregistration laws and more public disclosure of sex offender data.

Sadly, the Internetisthe predator'svenue ofchoice today.We need to update our strategies and our lawstostopthese offenders who are a mere click awayfromour children.

http://www.weiner.house.gov/issue_display.aspx?id=844

Thanks

So.... odds are by later today or by mid Wednesday - there will cries of "She set him up..."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information