Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weiner's weiner

Thanks

Default Re: Weiner's weiner

And when I think of Huma and her Muslim Brotherhood connections...

I think, damn, having relations with her would be akin to humping a gunny sack full of antlers.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I don't know how Hillary does that all the time.

Thanks

This woman I used to work with was very pretty, skinny with a nice rump. Now I'm not the cheating kind but I have to admit I had impure thoughts about her.

When she was making her goodbyes, she gave me a hug. All I could feel were bones.
    It was really a bit of a bummer. The reality didn't live up to my vile ideals.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Ha! Ha! Getting heckled during his resignation speech. Too funny!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    Just see it on TV news.

I asked to myself:"Who is Weiner???"

He popped out now.

LOL

Why are we posting pictures of him on the site again?

Oh yeah, scandal!

LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I'd like to point something out folks.

He still gets his frickin' pension.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Set up or not he did it.

Thanks

I think it was the cross dressing photos that pushed everything over the edge, pretty hard to recover when they catch you wearing panties and a bra. What a freak, can't believe this stuff didn't come out sooner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish View Post
    I think it was the cross dressing photos that pushed everything over the edge, pretty hard to recover when they catch you wearing panties and a bra. What a freak, can't believe this stuff didn't come out sooner.

who was doing that? I didnt see THOSE pictures. LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    who was doing that? I didnt see THOSE pictures. LOL
    I didn't actually see them either, read about them in an article on Drudge but didn't even attempt to find them.

Anybody see that press conference? I almost felt sorry for him, almost. At least he didn't drag his wife out there with him like most of the others in the past have done.

Thanks

Looks like weiner got the cut from the rest of the nuts.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Well, the pictures were taken at a college party... Of course at that age (or... um... ever!) I never did anything so stupid but, I don't think it's as bad as it sounds. Still, unlucky for him in light of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    Looks like weiner got the cut from the rest of the nuts.

Thanks

He's BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

A new Weiner sex scandal brewing? Or is it a pre-election smear job?

23 Tuesday Jul 2013
    Posted by bydesign001 in Uncategorized

Gossip website The Dirty revealed yesterday that it has what it claims are sexually explicit Formspring conversations (warning: the messages and pictures are not safe for work) and photo exchanges between a source and disgraced former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner (N.Y.).

In addition, the website says the then-22 year-old source (whom the website describes as ‘solid’) spoke daily with Weiner, multiple times a day, for six months….
    Continue reading

According to The Dirty.com referenced above, EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Weiner Is A Sexual Predator Luring His Victims
    I know my source wasn’t the only girl he lured online (poked). Ladies if you exchanged sexual pictures with Anthony Weiner aka Carlos Danger please come forward. Story developing…- nik…
    Read full article
    Sleazierand quite explicit Facebook and Formspring exchangesallegedly between Weiner and a young female (allegedly one of a many) can be viewed at this link, EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Weiner SEX Messages Post Scandal With Another Woman, Not Huma Abedin

And so I ask again, is there another Anthony Weiner sex scandal about to blow? Mindful of exactly how good Progressives are at smearing their opponents, one cannot help but wonder if this is a campaign smear job by Progressives levied against one of their own?
    Either scenario is likely.

The following statement is posted on the site reporting the alleged online dalliance which supposedly lasted until August 2012 involving New York City’s 2013 mayoral candidate, Anthony Weiner:
    TheDirty.com. The world’s first ever reality blogger™ is all about gossip and satire. The content that is published contains rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions, and factual information. Postings may contain erroneous or inaccurate information. All images are credited to their original location. The owner of this site does not ensure the accuracy of any content presented on TheDirty.com.
    Buzzfeed is reporting that they have repeatedly contacted Weiner’s camp regarding to the allegations but as of this posting has received no response.
    On a final note, we can nip this in the bud instantly, by submitting a FOIA to the NSA. (sarcasm)

NYC mayoral hopeful Weiner says he sent newly revealed sexual chats

• Tweet
    • Share this
    • Email
    • Print