Thread: You're Gonna Laugh At This

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default You're Gonna Laugh At This

Noory just lost most of his credibility.

Last night on Coast To Coast, Noory had a guest on that stated back in the 80s, he traveled to Mars on some kinda dimension-bending, time travel device.

He arrived on Mars in the underground facility.

The air on Mars is breathable, but doesn't have has much 02 as here on earth.

While on Mars, he met Barrack Obama.

Only listened for a few mins, and right now can't find a link to the interview. But here is a link discussing the pending interview.

Tighten your tinfoil

http://www.projectpegasus.net/

Andy will be a guest on Coast-to-Coast AM on November 10, 2011. This will mark his fourth appearance on Coast. Host George Noory has stated that he believes Andy's account of having time traveled in Project Pegasus. In a Coast-to-Coast Insta-Poll held after Andy's second appearance on Coast on November 11, 2010, 65% of Coast listeners agreed and 19% disagreed with Andy that the US government researched and developed time travel in the 1960s and 1970s.
    Coast-to-Coast AM
    Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory, 11/11/09
    Andrew D. Basiago: Project Pegasus

Introduction

Tonight, in a major disclosure event, the US time travel cover-up ends, as one of America’s early time-space explorers steps forward to reveal what he experienced and what he learned during the early years of time travel research and development by the United States government.

Our guest, Andrew D. Basiago, lawyer, writer, Mars researcher, and planetary whistle blower, brings his truth campaign to Coast-to-Coast AM, as he relates his childhood experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus, and shares with us the true history of the US time-space program.

Stay tuned, as tonight, we go in search of the past and the future, and discuss Project Pegasus, the real Philadelphia Experiment!

Biography

Andrew D. Basiago is a lawyer in private practice in Washington State, a writer, and a 21st century visionary.

He holds five academic degrees, including a BA in History from UCLA and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge.

Andy is an emerging figure in the Truth Movement, who is leading a campaign to lobby the United States government to disclose such controversial truths as the fact that Mars harbors life and that the United States has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events.

He has been identified as the first of two major planetary whistle blowers predicted by ALTA, the Web Bot project that analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern future trends.

Andy’s writings place him at the forefront of contemporary Mars research. His paper The Discovery of Life on Mars, published in 2008, was the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet. After publishing his landmark paper, Andy founded the Mars Anomaly Research Society.

Andy is also one of America’s time travel pioneers. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, he was a child participant in the secret US time-space program, Project Pegasus.

He was the first American child to teleport and took part in probes to past and future events utilizing different forms of time travel then being researched and developed by DARPA.

For ten years, Andy has investigated his experiences in Project Pegasus on a quest to prove them and communicate them to others.

Soon, he will publish a tell-all book that will describe his awe-inspiring and terrifying experiences in Project Pegasus and the true story of the emergence of time travel in the US defense community 40 years ago.

Tonight, we will discuss Andy’s childhood experiences in Project Pegasus and his crusade as a lawyer to have the US government disclose its time travel secrets.

He will share with us the people, the places, the technologies, and the experiences that he encountered as a child time traveler in Project Pegasus, at the dawn of the time-space age!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: You're Gonna Laugh At This

Obama being from Mars would explain a lot. And I guess that birth certificate is definitely a fake then!

Thanks

HAHA!

Obama is a real-deal illegal alien.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Wow! I'm going to start looking at strangers a little differently now. People really think this way? Nutlogs.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

There is medication for that...

Master of the Shenanigans Chameleon's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a pistol to the head and a resulting cleaner gene pool for that.
    End Justifies Means

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.
    What better place than here, what better time than now?

Thanks

They finally put up a summary of the show: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/11/10

Thanks

So......

well.....

Ok.....

nevermind....

I'm truly speechless on this one.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    So......

well.....

Ok.....

nevermind....

I'm truly speechless on this one.
    HA!

It was so far out there, I just had to post it.

Thanks

In reading that article it seems the guy has all these degrees...

Is that supposed to make him more CREDIBLE?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    In reading that article it seems the guy has all these degrees...

Is that supposed to make him more CREDIBLE?
    When I read about his degrees, it made me laugh because from a professional stand point I have to wonder if he just committed suicide.

"Let's see...I need an attorney. This one will do. Hi, I need an appointment. Oh wait, you claim to be the first child that teleported to Mars right? Thanks, cancel that appointment."
    Last edited by Backstop; November 14th, 2011 at 19:53.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    When I read about his degrees, it made me laugh because from a professional stand point I have to wonder if he just committed suicide.

"Let's see...I need an attorney. This one will do. Hi, I need an appointment. Oh wait, you claim to be the first child that teleported to Mars right? Thanks, cancel that appointment."
    Over the years I've been doing research where UFOs were concerned, and some of the weird anomalies we have talked about on... well, Anomalies... I've questioned a few people on this.

"If you use your credentials to help to 'back up' your research, it's one thing if you can honestly make a provable claim. If you use your credentials to make claims that aren't provable, you're going to ruin your credibility."

I tried like hell to explain this to Hoagland and a couple other fellas who didn't want to listen.

Seriously, it's kind of stupid for folks with high falutin' degrees to be making claims and then saying "Well, I'm a LAWYER" or whatever. It really doesn't do much for their credibility at all.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information