Thread: Illegal Aliens Captured Working at Naval Undersea Warfare Center

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Illegal Aliens Captured Working at Naval Undersea Warfare Center

Illegal Aliens Captured Working at Naval Undersea Warfare Center
    Federal agents arrested three Guatemalan nationals and one Colombian national who were all working illegally for AID Maintenance, a Rhode Island-based company that provides contract cleaning services to both the Naval Undersea Warfare Center and the Naval Station in Newport R.I.

In Monday's operation, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents apprehended the individuals as they reported for work at the base. The workers, who had access badges authorizing them to enter the Naval Station, were identified after agents audited the hiring records of more than 250 AID Maintenance workers. The audit found deficiencies in more than 50% of the records of the employees on the company's payroll.

This operation is part of ICE's worksite enforcement efforts focusing on businesses with ties to security sensitive sites and critical infrastructure facilities—including airports, military bases, and bio-agriculture industries.

Unauthorized workers with access to such sites are vulnerable to exploitation by terrorists, smugglers, traffickers, or other criminals. The Newport Naval Station houses the Naval War College, which provides training to students from around the world, and also houses the Naval Justice School, the Surface Warfare Officer's School, the Naval Chaplain School, the Officer Indoctrination School, and the Officer Candidate School as well as others.

"One of our highest worksite enforcement priorities is safeguarding critical infrastructure and sensitive security sites from the presence of unauthorized individuals," said Matthew J. Etre acting special agent-in-charge of ICE in New England. "Working hand-in-hand with these facilities, ICE agents are able to identify gaps in security and shut down potential vulnerabilities to our national security."

The aliens arrested have been placed in removal proceedings, and will appear before a federal immigration judge who will determine whether they should be deported.

A termination notice has been served on AID Maintenance informing them that 140 of their employees are not authorized employment in the United States. The Homeland Security Department is continuing to investigate this case.
    So, anyone remember the line from the F-15 pilot in Red Dawn about how illegal aliens snuck onto the SAC bases and caused a ton of damage prior to the launch of the surprise attack?

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Illegal Aliens Captured Working at Naval Undersea Warfare Center

Ryan,

I do not recall that Red Dawn quote. I really must see that movie again sometime.

Thanks

I just watched the movie again and was thinking of that line recently. Very interesting.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Which quote you guys talking about?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson
    Which quote you guys talking about?
    Rick,
    It was the scene shortly after Col. Andy Tanner, played by Powers Boothe, (I looked up the info on IMBD.com! ) crashed and was brought into the Wolverines.

He is describing the how's and why's of WWIII to the group around the campfire. During this, he mentions that (and I'm paraphrasing here) "illegals came up from Mexico, mostly Cuban, and caused a bunch of hell on the SAC bases."

Thread Information