Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iraq Pullout

Thanks

Default Re: Iraq Pullout

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Anyone reading these pages NOT know there were chemical weapons in Iraq? Anyone?

I know that the left has already admitted Saddam had chemical weapons, but they diverted attention from it because they were "old stockpiles". I guess Chemical weapons are only dangerous when they are fresh out of the chemical lab.
    Try telling that to the folks down at the Pueblo Arsenal where they are constantly battling mustard gas.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Anyone reading these pages NOT know there were chemical weapons in Iraq? Anyone?

I know that the left has already admitted Saddam had chemical weapons, but they diverted attention from it because they were "old stockpiles". I guess Chemical weapons are only dangerous when they are fresh out of the chemical lab.
    Exactly. Just confirming what we knew all along.

For anyone claiming they're "old", I kindly invite them to take the "old" weapon of their choosing and consume the contents to show us all how harmless they are.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Exactly. Just confirming what we knew all along.

For anyone claiming they're "old", I kindly invite them to take the "old" weapon of their choosing and consume the contents to show us all how harmless they are.
    Like I said... Pueblo, just down the road has enough weapons sitting there to kill most of the state. lol

And they leak all the time.

No one seems to know how to get rid of them.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Well, I read Ken Timmerman's 'Shadow Warriors' a while back and he had sources that said that Saddam's WMD was evacuated to Syria on convoys and also on frieghters and dumped in the Indian Ocean by Russian Special Ops teams, directed by Evgeny Primakov. Bush didn't call them on it because we had defeated Saddam already by then, no WMD were actually used by the Iraqis, and more importantly Bush didn't want the complication of exposing the Russians when we needed them for their help in Central Asia as part of the 'War on Terror'.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thread Information