Thread: Alien dreams....

Thanks

Default Alien dreams....

Well, my family has been having some weird dreams for the past few months, figured I would share one here. My daughter last year told me about a dream she had with an alien in it and a ship of some sort. She said the alien was standing over her with something it its hand and then she remembers the ship taking off.

She drew a picture of it, here it is

Thanks

Default Re: Alien dreams....

So has she been watching movies lately? How old is she? How did she know it was an "Alien"?

People have all sorts of strange dreams.

Funny thing is, *I* never have dreams about anything or anyone I haven't already seen in life.

I never have dreams about monsters, aliens or even people I've never met (with one exception, sometimes there are people in my dream who I never actually SEE in the dream, I don't see their faces or know anything about them other than they are following me someplace - while I'm trying to help them)
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

i suspect it is something like that, she was 8 at the time that she drew that picture so could have easily been from a movie. as i recall it was right around the time of the missile launch off the california coast...ahem i mean airplane contrail! so she may have been dreaming about that.

i've had a few encounters i would not consider dreams which involved the same type of thing. swear to god they were in the room with me both times.

the first time i was laying there and looked up and it was staring down at me and i couldnt move or do anything, scared to death. i didnt recall the dream the next day, but a few days later something triggered me remembering it. the alien looked like a classic "grey" i would say, didn't seem to be malevolent in that case.

2nd time i distinctly recall getting up and walking into my hallway outside the room and seeing an alien-type critter staring back at me, like it was waiting for me or something. this time though the alien was skinnier and taller, and i remember feeling like i was going to be harmed for being there. spooky stuff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    i suspect it is something like that, she was 8 at the time that she drew that picture so could have easily been from a movie. as i recall it was right around the time of the missile launch off the california coast...ahem i mean airplane contrail! so she may have been dreaming about that.

i've had a few encounters i would not consider dreams which involved the same type of thing. swear to god they were in the room with me both times.

the first time i was laying there and looked up and it was staring down at me and i couldnt move or do anything, scared to death. i didnt recall the dream the next day, but a few days later something triggered me remembering it. the alien looked like a classic "grey" i would say, didn't seem to be malevolent in that case.

2nd time i distinctly recall getting up and walking into my hallway outside the room and seeing an alien-type critter staring back at me, like it was waiting for me or something. this time though the alien was skinnier and taller, and i remember feeling like i was going to be harmed for being there. spooky stuff.
    Holy crap dude, you just freaked me out! I have had the exact and I mean exact same thing happen to me as your first "encounter". I woke up, could not move, I was paralyzed, opened my eyes and saw it. I can still picture exactly what it looked like. I was so effing scared it was indescribable. It lasted for maybe a few seconds and then I was out again and that's all I remember. I told my mother about it and that's it. I mean it was so crazy, who would believe me?

Thanks

exactly what i thought too. i told my wife and she said i was just dreaming, but to this day i have never had a dream like that again. i knew i was awake and not dreaming, and man i couldnt move at all. and it's just like you said, that was probably the most scared i have ever been in my life! not being able to move with something standing over you, person or imagination or alien, crazy.

i will always believe that there was something in that room with me on that night.

Thanks

Long time ago, before Anomalies, I interviewed a lady who had these "dreams" about aliens. I was pretty big into UFO stuff and believed everything people said - that is, I gave them the benefit of doubt.

The lady I talked to lived in Michigan (this was many years before I was married, so I was a teen when I was doing this, I WISH I had my notebooks now) but her description of a "grey alien" was pretty much what you see in the movies.

There were no movies in the 1970s that I remember that contained grey aliens.

The only people that heard of them or knew about what they look like were "into UFOs".

This lady was a neighbor and had never heard of Betty and Barny Hill or their encounter. She didn't know who J. Allen Hynek was, or any one else associated with UFOs.

She actually convinced me something had happened to her. And to be honest since she was a neighbor, I was "aware" in a peripheral way of strange things happening in the background, at night in the area.

I never actually had such an encounter myself, and did not ever SEE any UFOs or anything like that. But something weird was going on in the area for a year or so, then suddenly it stopped.

To this day, I have no idea myself and am skeptical but who knows.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

exactly what i thought too. i told my wife and she said i was just dreaming, but to this day i have never had a dream like that again. i knew i was awake and not dreaming, and man i couldnt move at all. and it's just like you said, that was probably the most scared i have ever been in my life! not being able to move with something standing over you, person or imagination or alien, crazy.

i will always believe that there was something in that room with me on that night.
    I swear it wasn't a dream, also like you, it happened twice. The first time I saw it, quite clearly, it was towards the foot of my bed looking at me. It felt evil. The second time it happened, when I woke I didn't see it but I could sense it in the room.

Do you ever get hives, in the same spot? Ever since then I get hives on my neck, one side or the other, always in the same place.

Thanks

The lady I talked to lived in Michigan (this was many years before I was married, so I was a teen when I was doing this, I WISH I had my notebooks now) but her description of a "grey alien" was pretty much what you see in the movies.
    right i think they have been at it for centuries to be honest. i've never seen a ufo myself either but once you have it happen to you, the frozen body and the big black staring eyes, the skepticism goes away really fast.

Do you ever get hives, in the same spot? Ever since then I get hives on my neck, one side or the other, always in the same place.
    yes on my left hand on the outside of the pinky finger i get a rash for no apparent reason, the doctors have no idea what it is or what causes it. goes away after a few days, and it is the only place that it happens.

Thanks

yep i've seen and read about that before, but i don't buy it. the thing was in the room with me, i wasn't dreaming. and if i was dreaming, it certainly wasn't about aliens as those articles suggest:

You then experience the sensation that the dream you were having is real.

Thanks

Matteo, I know exactly what you are saying. Like New Guy, it happened twice and that was it. Believe me, I have waited for it to happen again and it hasn't. I thought of everything you posted above, nightmares, night terrors, all of the other stuff too and while I won't rule those out, for me it was to real. Plus that whole hive, rash thing, never had a problem until those episodes.

This was probably 15 years or more ago and I was staying at my parents at the time. I was sleeping in my old bedroom which was extremely isolated from the other bedrooms. Not sure if that matters or not though, but its the only place it ever happened. When I told my mother about this, for several years after when I would get those breakouts on my neck, the two of is would joke that it was my alien implants acting up. I should ask my mom if she still remembers that, we haven't spoken about it in years.
    Last edited by catfish; June 10th, 2011 at 20:50. Reason: spell

Thanks

So I told my girl about what had happened and how I know somebody that had almost the exact same thing happen to them. She told me about some kind of "syndrome" that sounded just like what happened pretty much. She could not remember the name of it but she does know who told her about it and he will be at her birthday party in about a month, so I'm going to talk to him. I also talked to my mom and asked if she remembered me telling her about it and she did, my father never heard about it so I told him about it too. He was interested in what happened but had no similar experience. The only reason I ever told my mother back then is because I knew she would understand, the two of us have a very unique bond.

I'm going to look through the stuff Matteo posted again and see if the answer is somewhere in there.
    Last edited by catfish; June 15th, 2011 at 22:58. Reason: addition

Thanks

I had the classic grey people visit when I was a teen. The house we had was rural and not made for three bedrooms so my room was a tv type room that had a sliding door to a deck. I woke up with this mass of light shining through the drapes and three shadows coming across. I got up and open the drapes as fast as I could to scare them and one twitched and blinked I tried to run, falling to the floor and that was it. Later that night I remember being in my bed not being able to move and my covers being moved back over me and hearing what sounded like little children laughing.

I deal with the sleep paralysis "old hag" thing too. I told the doctor he asked me about my life and past (he had never heard of sleep paralysis and asked me about my military time). He prescribed Trazodone to help me with nightmares, seems to have worked.

I was getting sleep paralysis last summer two or three times a night...trying to scream for someone to get what ever it was in my room out and wake me up. I would feel someone touching me and hearing conversations in an electronic type voice. When I would break free, I usually yelled out quite loud...scaring the wife half to death.

Trazodone has seemed to helped with all of this.

Thanks

I'm still open to any explanations, I haven't ruled anything out, yet. If its a dream or sleep paralysis or anything else, why the common theme of aliens? Is it a common deep seated fear?

Thanks

I'm not someone that has nightmares (I used to as a kid, long ago but no more) and have only once ever experienced this "sleep paralysis" but quickly overcame it.

However my sister, a cousin and myself had a "martian" experience once. I'll have to tell you about it later, no time right now.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    Aliens!

Good observation.

I think we have more or less the same background...you know,technology,space...

Probably in the past similar episodes were with Demons,Ghosts,Angels not with Aliens.

Aliens are recent,only modern people see them.

This is an idea only.
    Not true.

Ancients didn't BELIEVE in any such thing as aliens. It was against most religious dogma to believe such things, therefore anything like that was "angel or demon"
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    Aliens!

Good observation.

I think we have more or less the same background...you know,technology,space...

Probably in the past similar episodes were with Demons,Ghosts,Angels not with Aliens.

Aliens are recent,only modern people see them.

This is an idea only.
    I think you might be on to something Matteo and I'm going to try and verify that, hopefully this weekend. I have an idea about the alien influence and where it came from but I need to check on something first, I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Not true.

Ancients didn't BELIEVE in any such thing as aliens. It was against most religious dogma to believe such things, therefore anything like that was "angel or demon"
    Rick, I think you misunderstood Matteo. I think he said pretty much what you just said, in olden days it WASN'T aliens, but angels and demons. At least that's how I read it.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    Ever read 'Passport to Magonia' by Jacques Vallee? You know, 'Fairies', the so-called 'Good People'? They scared the shit out of people, which is strange for something that doesn't exist....

There were always other catagories, like the Nephilim.

38 cm long! BILD.de shows exclusively the photos the secret of the Gruselfingers from Egypt

Did the puzzling find belong to a giant nature?

• Enormous largely to whom the monster finger belongs?

With a cash note as yardstick the size can be suspected
      Photo: Gregor Spörri
      1 of 6

Back far ones

The mummified bone find looks in such a way, as if it would have been reduced with a hatchet
      2 of 6

Back far ones

• Back far ones

With a radiograph and a certificate the authenticity of the relic was confirmed
      3 of 6

Back far ones

The Grusel relic from Bir Hooker: Which secret is behind the chopped off giant finger?
      4 of 6

Back far ones

It again and again pulls Swiss to the cult place with the Pharaonen graves
      5 of 6

Back far ones

It is mysterious closely in the tunnels - and
      6 of 6

09.03.2012 - 00:01 clock

Of DAMIAN IMÖHL Cairo/Basel - which over sky will is THAT? In the photo one sees a giantful Gruselfinger. One recognizes it actually immediately, must however nevertheless twice look. The bone seems chopped off to be. As of a hatchet. And very, very old.

Mummified. Zerbröselt in parts. Broken one, leather skin. A split, loose nail. Yes, actually, the schaurige relic seems to be a finger.

But enormous, 38 centimeters long. Which secret puts behind?

BILD.de tells the exciting history of a strange find in Egypt.

Only completely few humans ever got the finger photos to face, which were taken up 1988 in the country of the Pharaonen and pyramids. BILD.de shows it now for the first time and exclusively in Germany.
    Increase

With a radiograph and a certificate the authenticity of the relic was confirmed

The photographer is Gregor Spörri (56), a well-known Disco entrepreneur from Basel in Switzerland. To its empire also „the WAD belonged max “, a cult shop, in which star of the FC Basel celebrated, in addition, David Beckham and Stephanie of Monaco. Its second passion changed its life:

A mystisch magic place: the pyramids of Giseh in Egypt
    Photo: DPA

On the last day of its private researcher vacation he got 1988 contact to an old man from a grave robber dynasty. About 100 kilometers northeast from Cairo the meeting in a farmhouse in Bir Hooker took place. Against 300 dollar was allowed to throw a view of the unsalable family treasure of the grave robber to Spörri.

The bone was a-wound in old rags and leather skin. Spörri to BILD.de: „It was an oblong package, smelled muffig. I was complete baff, when I saw the dark-brown relic, was allowed it into the hand to take and also photograph, put a funds note in order to get a size comparison. “The curved finger had burst and covered with dried mould. „It was amazingly easily, perhaps a few hundred gram. Me the heart up to the neck struck. That was unbelievable. From the size a fitting body would have had to be meters large about five… “

The grave robber showed Swiss also still another authenticity certificate and a radiograph. Both from the 60's-years. „The grave robber swore to everything in the name Allahs. But to sell was not the finger. It seemed to be much too important it and its family… “

Today Spörri repents that he flew at that time only with the photos home. For many years the find employed it. Scientists were not interested in the find, which should be impossible. „The relic fits not into its theories “, says the discoverer to BILD.de. It wanted to make itself not the Gespött of the experts, let history rest. Only 2009 it made itself the search for the old Arab and the relic. But the traces in Bir Hooker were run in the sand…

Spörri busy intensively with the relic, read itself myths over giants, smuggled themselves also again into the pyramids of Giseh, under which enormous, but incomplete Sarkophage, much too largely for humans…

Pyramid expert Gregor Spörri (56) has his experiences in the Mystery thriller „The draws to God “processed

Did it give giants in Egypt? The Roman historian Flavius Josephus reported 79 after Christ of such natures in his history of the Jewish war: „Were there giants. Much more largely and differently arranges than normal humans. To regard terribly. Who did not see it with own eyes, which cannot believe that they were so tremendously large. “

All theory. Fact is: The bone find remains missing. „Disco king “Spörri decided 2008 to a new life, gave its occupation up, processed the puzzling discovery in its book published now „The draws to God. Day of the Verdammnis “, a Mystery thriller, in which the relic is shown and a fictitious history is told which solves the secret also allegedly. The reality looks however differently: „I am not a scientist “, say the author honestly. „I built the relic into the novel, in order to withdraw it completely consciously the scientificness. The readers are to regard the thing now and form their own opinion. “

Perhaps is soon nevertheless still another new trace of the Gruselfingers. And experts, who want to investigate history and which secret from Bir Hooker to solve…

P.S.: Are they with Facebook? Become fan of picture the EMS!

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

That's a big finger.

I'm guessing hoax.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Is that PETERLE in that picture?

LMAO!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information