Thread: Who hates jews the most?

Thanks

Default Who hates jews the most?

Monday, August 10, 2009

WHO HATES JEWS THE MOST?

http://thejewinyellow.blogspot.com/2...jews-most.html

It's a toss-up (throw-up) really

There are the usual contenders:

Nazis (called "neo" today to differentiate them from the Hitler-gang Nazis)

Mohammedans - specifically, those "true" followers of Mohammed that share his rabid Jew-hatred

Catholics - those that believe that the Jews crucified "their" Lord (albeit he was a Jew, not a Catholic, not Irish, nor Italian, French, Spanish, and not especially an African, if he existed).

Prostestants - except for Evangicals, that is those who believe that all the Jews will return to Israel at the "end of days," when Jesus (the Messiah) returns, etc. By the way, the Mohammedans also have the Jews at the "end of days," hiding behind rocks, and what have you, so that they can be killed.

Let's see, whom did we leave out?

"Nordics," that is, those who believe in Thor, Wotan, the Valkyries, Valhalla, etc., be they from Norway, Sweden, Germany or the United Kingdom

Oh, and then those (not Jews) of the antisemitic Left, the South Africans ("Bishop" Desmond" Tutu), the Hugo Chavez crowd, etc.

Then the "Black Muslims"--Louis Farakhan and the boys in the prisons of that persuasion, and the Afrocentric Christians, such as Jeremiah Wright and the Catholic priest Phleger.

There's more, I'm sure, that I haven't covered, but that's enough to give you a taste--until we get to the Jews who hate Jews. Leftists, Liberals, whatever, but Jews--they can be counted amongst those who hate Jews.

But, to top this all off, let's look at the following:

A Comment from Israpundit's "The Spanish Inquisition and Me"

Marranos versus moriscos:

The muslims (arabs and berbers from Morocco) conquered Spain from+ the christians and ruled it in part for 700 years. The christians fought back stubbornly and finally won back all of Spain.
    They conquered a lot of muslims, and a much smaller number of Jews.

The catholic spaniards really hated the Jews. They stole all their property and made them convert or leave (1492). The Jews were hated by both the christians and the muslims, and didn’t have many places to go to. Many rich Spanish Jews chose to convert to catholicism rather than lose all their money. The catholics then instituted the Inquisition, which was directed against Jewish converts, the richer the better.

The muslims were a bigger group. The catholics gave them the same order: convert or leave. The rich muslims had someplace to go to: muslim Morocco or elsewhere in the muslim world. Many poor muslims stayed in Spain and converted to catholicism. They were not persecuted as much by the Inquisition, but nevertheless, after a hundred years, when Spain had lots of South American gold, they expelled the muslim converts (Moriscos), most of whom went to Morocco and converted to islam when they got there.

Segue to today: liberal Spain hates Jews more than ever, even though they have not seen a living Jew in 400 years. They lead the EU in their venom towards Israel (and that’s saying a lot).

On the other hand, as part of the recent financial boom, they invited a million poor muslims from Morocco to come to Spain and pick up christian garbage and work in the christian farms. The muslims now make up 2% of Spain’s population. And as the financial bust has set in, they have lost their menial jobs and are going on welfare.

My Jewish conclusion: Spain sucks.

Comment by Samuel Fistel — August 10, 2009 @ 1:56 am
    http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=16190

So? Who hates Jews most? Take your pick, but Spain is right up there with the rest of them. (lw)
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Who hates jews the most?

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    "IF He existed..." Tells me right there that this guy hates Jesus Christ and Christianity. Jews are second to none in hating other people, but nothing beats the hatred they have for each other and especially for the Jewish Messiah they reject, Jesus of Nazereth.
    I can't say that, Michael. He's Jewish. Just because someone doesn't believe in something you believe in doesn't mean they are haters.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I had a similar impression. I've known several Jewish people and they seem to really despise their own heritage. Despite the face they put on every sabbath, they can be in extreme conflict with themselves. It's a sad predicament.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    It's one thing to deny that Jesus of Nazareth was/is the Messiah, lot's of people do that. But actual hatred becomes visible when you deny the man even existed. If you 'unperson' someone (and the Left does this alot) you want to obliterate that person from your memory. If you tell people He didn't exist, you wish other people forgot Him too.

No, this guy is a hater, and really hates Jesus Christ alot. I see this as a peculiarly Jewish phenomena that goes back centuries-one of the names for Jesus in the Talmud is ALSO a Hebrew anagram meaning; 'May His Memory be blotted out.'
    That's not entirely true and you know it.

Even people like me who have gone through some bad things in our lives have questioned the existence of God and even Christ himself.

That doesn't me we HATE. It also doesn't mean that folks don't "come round" eventually.

I know a lot of folks personally who question the existence of Christ, but there's plenty of evidence he existed as a person.

Christianity in it's current form wouldn't exist as it is now without him having been a real person.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    Yuo have no idea how much fun i am having now.

Thanks to my current look, i could easily infiltrate those groups.

I actually think you already did, I thought I saw you in one of those pictures.....

/chuckles
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I "serve" no one.

I've "Served" my country, but I work for no man, no race.

No one can make me, either.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Does Rense get any votes?

Peterle is scary enough looking to hang with some of the locals around here.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

seeking a righteous country... a heavenly kingdom...
    Thanks

Considering the motif of this website... I'm surprised no one
    has mentioned Russian Orthodox Christians .

Imagine if there were Russian Orthodox Nazis

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic...alism-19171945

Last edited by Is45; September 20th, 2013 at 04:51.

Thanks

Most likely we haven't because none of us are Russians. Most of us havent been to Russia (China and other places sure, probably not Russia).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Most likely we haven't because none of us are Russians. Most of us havent been to Russia (China and other places sure, probably not Russia).

I doubt that.

Besides... since when did not being there stifle opinion.

I post about Bible history/prophecy and ancient Aryan Persia
    because I have a unique affinity... a passion that my current
    personal circumstances and residence does not explain.

Sometimes I get criticism for posting as I do about VVP and Russia...
    after all what does a Texan know about such things... and the answer is...
    not much really... unless one is divinely inspired

Thanks

Besides... since when did not being there stifle opinion.
    There's opinion. There's facts. My statements are based on facts, not opinion.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Is45 View Post
    Sometimes I get criticism for posting as I do about VVP and Russia...
    after all what does a Texan know about such things... and the answer is...
    not much really... unless one is divinely inspired .
    Are you truly claiming to be divinely inspired, Is45? I ain't getting into it with you, because you're too far gone. However, in so doing you have now placed yourself as an adversary to God Himself. Good luck with that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    A

re you truly claiming to be divinely inspired, Is45? I ain't getting into it with you, because you're too far gone. However, in so doing you have now placed yourself as an adversary to God Himself. Good luck with that.

yurodivy... "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma"...
    who speaks volumes to those with understanding.

Thanks

Yurodivy is no such thing. We all know what that means.

Thanks

It's Russian for "Foolishness for Christ". I don't think we're as stupid as you take us to be.

For the rest who don't know, this is right out of a wikipedia entry.

The yurodivy (Russian: юродивый, yurodivy) is the Russian version of Foolishness in Christ (Russian: юродство, yurodstvo or jurodstvo), a peculiar form of Eastern Orthodox asceticism. The yurodivy is a Holy Fool, one who acts intentionally foolish in the eyes of men. The term implies behaviour "which is caused neither by mistake nor by feeble-mindedness, but is deliberate, irritating, even provocative.....

Thanks

It's Russian for "Foolishness for Christ". I don't think we're as stupid as you take us to be.

The yurodivy (Russian: юродивый, yurodivy) is the Russian version of Foolishness in Christ (Russian: юродство, yurodstvo or jurodstvo), a peculiar form of Eastern Orthodox asceticism. The yurodivy is a Holy Fool, one who acts intentionally foolish in the eyes of men. The term implies behaviour "which is caused neither by mistake nor by feeble-mindedness, but is deliberate, irritating, even provocative.....

Once upon a time... a Tsar built a masterpiece to a holy fool.

When Stalin and his satanic antichrist henchman, Kaganovich,
    destroyed the Church of Christ the Saviour in Moscow...
    they also had planned to destroy Moscow's ironic St Basil's.

When a brave architect threatened to commit suicide on the
    steps of St Basil's... Stalin, afraid of a similar backlash from the
    Russian people... changed his plans and St Basil's was saved.
    Stalin sent the brave architect to prison.

Thanks

The 'Holy Fool' or 'Fool for Christ', is one who takes on their own person the opprobrium and humiliation of being considered an Idiot or Madman by all by their words or actions, completely emptying themselves of their ego for the sake of Christ Crucified and Risen. They are utterly in this world but not of it. The real 'Fools for Christ' never are of a kind to drive people away from Christ and His God-Bearing Church, but rather at critical times serve to be a warning and lone witness to the judgement and mercy of God to a sick and evil, but not irredeemable, world.

A real 'Holy Fool' NEVER takes on this vocation without the direction and spiritual counsel of an Elder, a Spiritual Director, who is all too aware that being considered mad, and being mad, or even possessed, are VERY different things. A REAL 'Holy Fool' or 'Fool for Christ' also would NEVER say they were one, as they would rather take on the curses and humiliations and sacrifices of being thought mad or possessed than admit to others of their unique and VERY PERILOUS spiritual path.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    Are you truly claiming to be divinely inspired, Is45? I ain't getting into it with you, because you're too far gone. However, in so doing you have now placed yourself as an adversary to God Himself. Good luck with that.
    True Orthodox Christians are all too aware that holiness implies a deep understanding of one's sinful nature and also of God's Mercy and of redemption. The Holy Elect of God breathe compassion for all human beings because they know the depths of their own sin. A Saint once said; " All saved, and myself alone lost".

Thanks

And your point is? Trolling is trolling, regardless whether in the name of man or God.

Thanks

And your point is? Trolling is trolling, regardless whether in the name of man or God.
    I think I know of this person, i've seen similar posts from people about Putin as a new 'Cyrus' before on other forums. An unhealthy fixation on the man as a Russian hero to an extreme.

And, as an Orthodox i'm somewhat insulted by someone inferring that they are after the manner of a 'Holy Fool' or 'Fool for Christ', especially raving about Putin as some kind of Messiah, frankly it kind of pisses me off. That's my point. I don't like people making stupid or idiotic or ill-informed comments about my religion or misinform people about about my faith, causing them to make the wrong conclusions about It.

Believe me, there are plenty of real Orthodox who think Putin is a charlatan and a dictator, and not even a good one at that, if you consider the real state of affairs in Russia for the common people outside the big cities in particular.
    Last edited by Avvakum; September 27th, 2013 at 20:41.

Thread Information