Thread: Sarah Palin speaks out against Obama

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Sarah Palin speaks out against Obama

Sarah Palin: Let’s Talk About the Real Issues, Mr. President

So much on point that Obama’s on his knees thanking his god that she didn’t run.
    Let’s Talk About the Real Issues, Mr. President

The far Left continues to believe American voters are not smart enough to grasp the diversionary tactics it employs to distract us from the issues our President just doesn’t want to talk about — issues that affect us all every day and must be addressed.

Exhibit A in these diversionary tactics is an absurd new attack ad President Obama has released taking my comments out of context. I’m not running for any office, but I’m more than happy to accept the dubious honor of being Barack Obama’s “enemy of the week” if that includes the opportunity to debate him on the issues Americans are actually concerned about. (Remember when I said you don’t need a title to make a difference?)

Just off the top of my head, a few of these concerning issues include: a debt crisis that has us hurdling towards a Greek-style collapse, entitlement programs going bankrupt, a credit downgrade for the first time in our history, a government takeover of the health care industry that makes care more expensive and puts a rationing panel of faceless bureaucrats between you and your doctor (aka a “death panel”), $4 and $5 gas at the pump exacerbated by an anti-drilling agenda that rejects good paying energy sector jobs and makes us more dependent on dangerous foreign regimes, a war in Afghanistan that seems unfocused and unending, a global presidential apology tour that’s made us look feeble and ridiculous, a housing market in the tank, the longest streak of high unemployment since World War II, private-sector job creators and industry strangled by burdensome regulations and an out-of-control Obama EPA, an attack on the Constitutional protection of religious liberty, an attack on private industry in right-to-work states, crony capitalism run amok in an administration in bed with their favored cronies to the detriment of genuine free market capitalism, green energy pay-to-play kickbacks to Obama campaign donors, and a Justice Department still stonewalling on a bungled operation that armed violent Mexican drug lords and led to the deaths of hundreds of innocent people.

I’m sure I missed a few things, but the list is just for starters. Along with millions of others, I’m willing and free to discuss these issues with the President anywhere, anytime; and I’m sure any of the four patriots currently running for the GOP nomination would also welcome the opportunity to talk about the problems everyday Americans face due to the abject failure of our current administration’s politics. The President will dismiss all of these problems by saying, “Well, uh, ‘change isn’t easy.’” But considering that candidate Obama promised to turn back the waters and heal the planet, the American people had at least a reasonable expectation that, at the bare minimum, he wouldn’t bankrupt our country.

This latest ad is quite odd, but also quite telling. It shows that our President sure seems fearful of discussing the economy, energy prices, and all the other problems people need addressed. And intended or not, now that his ad opens up the discussion of Barack Obama’s radical past associations and the radical philosophy that shaped his ideas about his promised “fundamental transformation” of our country, I welcome the media to join ordinary Americans in finally vetting Barack Obama. The media failed to do so in 2008 to the detriment of us all. Maybe this time around they can do their job.

They might start by noting the President’s heavily edited attack ad. Breitbart’s Ben Shapiro helps them out in this piece. Please read it all.
    Sarah Palin
    Here’s the Obama attack ad she referenced.
    Posted by WM on Monday, March 12, 2012, at 10:18 pm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Sarah Palin speaks out on the real issues with Obama

Palin: When does Karzai apologize for one of his troops killing two of our soldiers over the Koran-burning?

posted at 5:26 pm on February 23, 2012 by Allahpundit

Good question. I wonder which tack the inevitable sneering reply from her critics will take. Will it be that Afghans are perfectly entitled to value a copy of the Koran over the lives of two allied soldiers because that’s their culture, QED? Or will it be that, as occupiers, we deserve every bad thing that’s coming to us without apology, even by the guy whom we’ve been propping up for 10 years?

Has Karzai apologized yet, incidentally? I checked his website, where the announcement of Obama’s apology is prominently displayed, but found only a statement of regret about the civilians killed in the rampage plus some news about the delegations he’s putting together to get to the bottom of an accidental book-burning. Quote from the last link: “NATO officials promised to meet Afghan nation’s demand of bringing to justice, through an open trial, those responsible for the incident and it was agreed that the perpetrators of the crime be brought to justice as soon as possible.” I’m mighty keen to see what NATO regards as a proper penalty for inadvertently torching a bunch of Korans that Bagram detainees were using to exchange jihadist messages. Everyone there is trained in “cultural sensitivity” so there’s potentially some sort of negligence charge pending.

Is a wrist slap for negligence enough to calm a mob in a frenzy?

Another good question: At what point do the endless groveling apologies become counterproductive?
    “It just feeds the sense of grievance,” Nina Shea, a senior fellow with the Hudson Institute, said of the “constant round of apologies.”

Shea, who sits on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, agreed with the U.S. decision to quickly apologize after the incident late Monday and order an investigation.

But she noted that the subsequent apologies “don’t seem to have any effect.”…

[Lt. Col. Tony] Shaffer said for the U.S. government to repeatedly apologize for the incident is only helping the Taliban.

“They will use that to again flame their own fire,” he said. “The more they apologize, the more it’s going to inflame them.”
    At a time when the U.S. is trying to engage elements of the Taliban in peace talks, Shaffer said the apologies just strengthen the Taliban’s negotiating position.

Shaffer and Shea said the U.S. should be urging Taliban officials who want to play ball in the broader talks to call off the protests to the extent they can.
    Jay Carney added a Romney-esque flourish by offering his own “severe apologies” during a White House gaggle this afternoon. He’d better be prepared to ramp up the adjectives tomorrow: Friday is, after all, the day of prayers, so if you think the uproar is insane now, wait until demonstrators reconvene after a morning of sermons about how demonic America is. Exit quotation from Eli Lake: “It would be nice if just once Afghans would protest how the Taliban kills innocents and sells drugs.”

Update:
    Gingrich chimes in:
    “It is an outrage that President Obama is the one apologizing to Afghan President Karzai on the same day two American troops were murdered and four others injured by an Afghan soldier. It is Hamid Karzai who owes the American people an apology, not the other way around.”

Gingrich added, “This destructive double standard whereby the United States and its democratic allies refuse to hold accountable leaders who tolerate systematic violence and oppression in their borders must come to an end.”

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Sarah Palin's new site is being blocked by Microsoft

Me | July 29, 2014 | EternalHope

Posted on 7/29/2014, 8:51:19 AM by EternalHope

Microsoft's "SmartScreen Filter" is blocking Sarah Palin's new website (sarahpalinchannel.com).

When I went to the site anyway (it's hard to do), the videos would not play.

Whatever is wrong may have been caused by a deliberately orchestrated group of people reporting the site as unsafe to Microsoft, or it may simply be that Microsoft simply does not like Sarah Palin. Regardless of the cause, it may help if people go to the site and click on the "Report this site does not contain threats" choice.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Here Mal, this one doesn't seem as bitchy. lol

Palin fans can now skip mainstream media for Sarah Palin Channel

July 29, 2014 By NDG Staff No Comments
    Sarah Palin

The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live on Sunday, bills itself as a “direct connection” between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and her supporters, with “no need to please the powers that be,” Palin says in a video mission statement on her channel’s home page.

“Are you tired of the media filters?” she asks. “Well, I am. I always have been. So we’re gonna do something about it.”

“We’ll talk about the issues that the mainstream media won’t talk about,” she adds.

Read more at People.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information