Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Thanks

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Shooting

I guess you got it then....

The media MANIPULATES people's minds. That's not their job. Their job is to REPORT THE FACTS, nothing more, nothing less. Not to opine, not to make shit up. They are there to REPORT.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

No he isn't doing any such thing Michael. He is stating a pure fact that the human race - which contains many different skin colors will eventually, thousands (or millions) of years well into our future will interbreed to a point where there is really only ONE "Race" of men.

Truth be told, we are all of one, single race. We have variations of people, genetic material, but we are all very similar, and the same. But different.

He is stating a fact - not implying genocide at all.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Two teens arrested for gruesome hammer attack near Sanford, FL

A horrible near fatal attack has occurred within about 6 miles of the site where Trayvon Martin was shot. However, the way the media is treating this crime highlights the racial bias and political agenda of the media.

In a previous article, I listed major media bosses who have publicly confessed to censoring black crime in their outlets. Here is an example of that censorship at work.
    Two black teenage suspects have just been arrested for a horrific near fatal hammer attack on a fifty year-old white man. Initially the Orlando Sentinel wrote about the attack on March 27th. Seminole County deputy sheriffs provided the Orlando Sentinel with an incident report. Law enforcement withheld the man's name, but did report that he was white. The Orlando Sentinel article censored the race of the victim. Police also provided a description of the attackers from an eyewitness.

A horrible near fatal attack has occurred within about 6 miles of the site where Trayvon Martin was shot. However, the way the media is treating this crime highlights the racial bias and political agenda of the media.
    In a previous article, I listed major media bosses who have publicly confessed to censoring black crime in their outlets. Here is an example of that censorship at work.
    Two black teenage suspects have just been arrested for a horrific near fatal hammer attack on a fifty year-old white man. Initially the Orlando Sentinel wrote about the attack on March 27th. Seminole County deputy sheriffs provided the Orlando Sentinel with an incident report. Law enforcement withheld the man's name, but did report that he was white. The Orlando Sentinel article censored the race of the victim. Police also provided a description of the attackers from an eyewitness.

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-c...ear-sanford-fl
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

this is what I was trying to explain to Peterle today. The media is manipulating folks not to give news but to CAUSE news.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't see much press coverage on this...

Shawn Tyson Guilty Of Murdering Two Britons In Florida
    March 28, 2012

An American teenager has been jailed for life in the US after being found guilty of the first degree murder of two British tourists in Florida.

James Cooper, 25, from Warwickshire, and James Kouzaris, 24, from Northampton, were shot in Sarasota.

The pair, who met at Sheffield University, were killed after drunkenly wandering into the Newtown area in the early hours of 16 April 2011.

The court heard Shawn Tyson, 17, had killed them after trying to rob them.

It also emerged that hours before the murders, Tyson had been released after his arrest following a shooting on 7 April.

Tyson, who was tried as an adult at Sarasota County Court despite having been 16 at the time of the murders, was given two life sentences without the eligibility of parole.

'Pain you have caused'

Before sentence was passed, two of the British pair's friends read out impact statements to the court.

Joe Hallett accused Tyson of taking everyone involved on a "journey to hell during the past 12 months".

He said: "You murdered two people who, if you had given them the chance, would have given you the time of day.

"Every night you go to sleep, every morning you wake up, I want you to think of my friends who you murdered."

He added: "I hope that you and your family suffer every single second of every single day, just as the loved ones of James Kouzaris and James Cooper do.

"For every painful detail of their deaths I have endured, for each disturbing photo I have been exposed to, I am still glad I have this opportunity to look into your eyes and try to explain the pain that you have caused."

Paul Davies called Tyson "a coward" and said: "You might think being a man is about carrying a gun around but it isn't. Wearing a mask and shooting two guys in cold blood is being a coward."

He added: "For the past week I've had to sit in this courtroom and watch photos of my two best friends lying on the ground, riddled with bullet holes.

"I've had to listen to how you stalked them, made them beg for their lives and then unload a gun on them.

"I've had to listen to all that knowing that they would never in a million years have threatened you or tried to hurt you.

"They wouldn't hurt anyone because, like I say, they were good men, the most amazing men you could have ever met. Maybe if you were more of a man that night you would have known them long enough to find that out for yourself."

The families of Mr Cooper and Mr Kouzaris were not in court but said in a statement they were satisfied with the verdict.

They added: "It is a fact that we were given a life sentence when our sons were so brutally and needlessly taken from us.

"Ours is a life sentence, with no chance of parole from a broken heart, and a shattered soul."

Release criticised

The families also criticised the Sarasota court system that had freed Tyson after a judge had warned the teenager was a danger to the public following the earlier shooting, in which no-one was hurt.

In the statement, the families said: "The evil of the killer is one thing, but the fact is, he would not have been on the streets had instructions to keep him incarcerated been passed from one judge to another."

When the mistake came to light the Mayor of Sarasota, Kelly Kirschener, vowed the city's prosecutors would never let anything similar happen again.

The court also saw a video made by Mr Kouzaris's parents. His father Peter, with his wife by his side, said: "The 16th of April, 2011, will be etched in the hearts and the memories of all those people who loved and had the privilege of loving James.

"Who could have imagined the tragic events that unfolded so cruelly?"

He added his son "had been needlessly taken" in a "moment of madness."

During the trial, jurors heard how Mr Kouzaris, a local government officer, and tennis coach Mr Cooper had been out drinking in downtown Sarasota before getting lost and wandering into the Newtown area in the early hours.

The prosecution said they were confronted by Tyson who tried to rob them and then shot them when he realised they had very little money.

The court heard Tyson had boasted to his friend Latrece Washington, who testified against him, that one of the men had begged for his life but he shot him anyway.

Buried casings

The teenager was seen by neighbours running to his house and climbing in the window just after the gunshots.

He also told another friend, Marvin Gaines, he had killed the men.

Mr Gaines said Tyson gave him seven 0.22 calibre shell casings to bury in his backyard, as well as a gun.

Mr Gaines later gave the gun to friend Jermaine Bane, who sold it for $50.

After he was threatened with a charge of being an accessory to murder, Mr Gaines led police to where the casings were buried. The murder weapon has never been found.
    And then there's this...

NSFW!

White Guy Wanders Into Black Neighborhood, Gets Beaten And Stripped By Black Mob

The murder of the Britons happened about a year ago and, if the information is correct, the video just happened about 3 weeks ago.

I'm patiently awaiting the Revs. Jackson and Sharpton's outrage over these setbacks in race relations.

Thanks

I wouldn't be patiently waiting. Let's email that shit to them now
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

You can bet your bottom dollar they already know about it.

Thanks

oh, I know they know. It's a matter of making sure the public knows they know and they know that we know that they know ..... or something....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Nope, shouldn't end in a shooting.

The difference is if *I* got a phone call saying "I am the police" I'm going to say "so?"

"Can you confirm how many people you have?"

Me: "Nope. None of your beeswax. Got a warrant? Got a reason for asking? Come to the office and show me a badge first, have a nice day" - Click
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

It's got nothing to do with being "soft".

When people call my house and ask for someone - I usually ask "Who is THIS" (They called me, I didn't call them.

If they won't tell me who they are, or why they want a person (be it me, my wife, or my kids) I tell them "You called me. You need to identify yourself and IF I feel the need to give you personal, private information I might do so"

I am not obliged to give anyone anything for any reason whatsoever, unless they have a LEGAL reason for it and can PROVE they have a legal reason.

We call that "Opsec" (keeping your operations secure). I practice it at work, and in my personal life.

It's not being "soft" or "hard".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

That's MY problem. I could call you up and say I am a cop, when I am not.

(well, not you specifically - since I don't speak Italian, only a few words lol)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I'm so skeptical of people on the phone, I immediately go into FU mode if I catch the faintest whiff of bullshit.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    Do not consider i dont have a land phone and my cell-phone number is not in any database.

Even if you overtake this difficult, i think fast.

I lie if i do not fell confortable, i give you fake infos.
    "You" was not meant "Peterle" it was meant as the "generic You". Someone.

I could call up someone's employer and say I am a cop and I need information when so and so will be there, so I can stop by to chat with him.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I'm so skeptical of people on the phone, I immediately go into FU mode if I catch the faintest whiff of bullshit.
    I don't answer the home phone at all any more. It is only there as a vestige of what it used to be. I have all the ringers off but one. We check the callers, and if anyone called we KNOW, we will return the call on the cell and tell them "USE THE DAMNED CELL, WE are turning OFF the home phone soon!"

If ANYONE calls on my cell phone from any number I don't recognize I usually ignore it.

If they leave a message, good. If not, tough shit. I make a phone call and have 'em blocked or I call them back with my number blocked. If I find out they are a business I tell them to fucking remove my cell number instantly if not sooner since it's on the DO NOT call list. If they give me bullshit, I block 'em.

I don't get bothered any more.

Oh, and Solicitors? BEWARE don't come knocking on my door, there are SIGNS.... don't even think you're getting off easy if you knock on my door or ring the bell with a sign right next to the door and door bell.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Companion Threads:

UN rights chief calls for Trayvon Martin probe

UN rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the February death of an unarmed black US teen, shot by a neighborhood watchman.

Pillay made the comments about the controversial Trayvon Martin case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," Pillay told reporters.

"Justice must be done for the victim. It's not just this individual case. It calls into question the delivery of justice in all situations like this."

Neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, fatally shot 17-year-old Martin inside a gated community in the Florida town of Sanford on February 26.

Zimmerman has said he acted in self-defense after Martin punched him in the nose, knocked him down and slammed his head into the ground.
    The case has unleashed a national uproar over race relations and the right to self-defense in the United States.

Pillay expressed shock that Zimmerman was not arrested right away, and expressed concern about Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, which allows the use of deadly force in situations where there is a belief of a threat.

"The law should operate equally in respect of all violations. I will be awaiting an investigation and prosecution and trial and of course reparations for the victims concerned," Pillay said.

Sanford police applied for a warrant to arrest Zimmerman in the early stages of the investigation, local media including The Miami Herald reported. Prosecutors however held off approving the warrant, pending further review.

Since Martin's death, there have been numerous large public protests calling for Zimmerman's arrest, but there have been no detention orders and the 28-year-old has gone into hiding, fearing for his life.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

LOL. Shut up. Human Rights. My ass.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Who cares?

He's dead.

The "white hispanic" is innocent anyway.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

• Today at 11:11 AM

NBC Shielding Producer Responsible for Edited George Zimmerman 911 Call

After it became known that NBC News selectively edited a 911 call from Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman, the network delivered a vague apology and promised it wouldn't happen again. Now, Reuters reports that a "seasoned" producer is to blame, but sources at NBC refused to name the person, and said NBC will not be firing the responsible party. The network continues to decline further comment on their internal investigation.

Zimmerman, according to the tape aired on Today, said to the dispatcher about Martin, "This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black." In actuality, he was asked by the 911 operator, "OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?" but that part was edited out.

Reuters reports:

The Today show's editorial control policies — which include a script editor, senior producer oversight, and in most cases legal and standards department reviews of material to be broadcast — missed the selective editing of the call, said the NBC executive.

Executives have vowed to take rigorous steps to formalize editorial safeguards in the news division following the incident, one of the sources said.

NBC News staffers who have been working on the Trayvon Martin story for several weeks in Florida were at first "in shock" over the incident, and later furious, another source, who is an NBC producer, told Reuters.
    And yet the network is remaining tight-lipped about any and all specifics. For a case in which racial tensions are already running extremely high, and have even been politicized, this was quite a loaded "oops," and it doesn't appear that NBC News' fellow journalists are going to stop asking questions. Getting real answers is, apparently, another story.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

In police calls, Zimmerman mentioned race only when asked

Of the seven calls placed by George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, there were five where he reported suspicious-looking young men in the area -- but he never mentioned the men's race without first being asked. NBC's Michael Isikoff reports.

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., called a non-emergency line at the Sanford Police Department seven times, NBC’s Michael Isikoff has found.
    Zimmerman mentioned race only when the dispatcher asked him to specify, a fact that could bode well for the 28-year-old who has come under fire for shooting the unarmed black teenager in his gated community.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information