Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Thanks

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Shooting

Chief Moose...chief race huxster. White man, white van....ooops, black muslim, blue car.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

So, now were hear there will be no Grand Jury. I guess the race war against whites is on.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Trayvon Martin death won't go to Florida grand jury

Updated at 12:05 PM today

Eyewitness News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Special prosecutor Angela Corey says she will not bring the Trayvon Martin shooting death before a grand jury.

Corey said Monday she continues to investigate the case and will not involve a grand jury set to meet Tuesday.

Related Photos

Trayvon Martin case sparks protests
    View all 23 photos

Corey says her decision to skip the grand jury shouldn't be considered a factor in determining whether charges will be filed against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who has admitted to fatally shooting the unarmed Martin.

That means the decision now rests solely with Corey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Grand jury will not decide Zimmerman's fate

Posted: Apr 09, 2012 10:49 AM CDT Updated: Apr 09, 2012 12:38 PM CDT By Michelle Jones - email
    By Theresa Seiger - email

George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin to death Feb. 26. He has claimed self-defense. (Source: CNN)

(RNN) - The special prosecutor appointed to the Trayvon Martin shooting case announced Monday that a grand jury will not hear the evidence against George Zimmerman, and will not determine if an indictment will be made.

More

SLIDESHOW: Outrage over Trayvon Martin case

Trayvon Martin, 17, was shot and killed Feb. 26 by George Zimmerman, self-appointed captain of the neighborhood watch, while walking to his father's fiancee's house in Sanford, FL. Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense.

INCIDENT REPORT

Click here to read the police report from the night of Feb. 26.
    RELATED STORIES

Special prosecutor Angela Corey said her decision to skip the grand jury should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case. The grand jury was expected to meet Tuesday.

Corey alone will make the decision as to whether Zimmerman will be indicted. Zimmerman has been shielded by Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, which allows deadly force in self-defense without an attempt to retreat.

Corey was appointed more than a month after Martin, 17, was shot and killed by Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain.

Zimmerman told police that before the shooting on Feb. 26, Martin had attacked him, breaking his nose and slamming his head into the concrete.

"At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office," a statement from Corey's office said.

An attorney for Zimmerman told CNN that he was "not surprised."

"[i] don't know what her decision will be," he said, adding that the decision was a "courageous move on her [Corey's] part."

Benjamin Crump, a Martin family attorney, said the family remains hopeful charges will be brought in the case.

"We want to believe that this would be a positive sign that the prosecutor has enough information to arrest Trayvon Martin's killer," Crump told USA Today shortly after the news was released. "The family is really trying hard to be patient and have faith in the system."

Corey hinted weeks ago that she would forego the grand jury process and make the decision on her own.

"I always lean towards moving forward without needing the grand jury in a case like this," Corey told the Miami Herald on March 29. "I foresee us being able to make a decision and move it on our own."

Florida State Attorney Norm Wolfinger had announced only nine days earlier that a grand jury would review the case.

Grand juries are traditionally called on in high profile cases to determine whether charges can be brought against a party. They are secret in order to keep the proceedings from affecting the outcome of an eventual trial should charges be filed.

According to the AP, Florida law requires the use of grand juries in first-degree murder cases, but not for lesser charges.

Copyright 2012 Raycom News Network. All rights reserved.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Call Off the Race-Baiters… George Zimmerman Passed Lie Detector Test Immediately After Shooting

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, April 7, 2012, 8:55 AM

Call off the professional race-baiters.

From left, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton, and Benjamin Jealous, President of the NAACP lead the march for slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin on Saturday, March 31, 2012 in Sanford, Fla. Protesters carried signs, chanted “Justice for Trayvon,” and clutched the hands of their children while they walked from Crooms Academy of Information Technology, the county’s first high school for black students, to the Sanford Police Department. The march was organized by the NAACP and was one of several taking place over the weekend. Martin was shot to death by 28-year-old George Zimmerman on Feb. 26 as he walked from back from a convenience store to his father’s fiancée’s home in a gated community outside Orlando. (AP Photo/Julie Fletcher)

George Zimmerman passed a voice stress test, a type of lie detector test, immediately following the Trayvon Martin shooting.
    Reuters reported, via Pat Dollard:
    George Zimmerman’s defense team is growing, suggesting that he’s planning for a grand jury indictment and a subsequent criminal trial. Interestingly, his new attorney has begun releasing some previously unknown facts.

Did you know that, on the night of Trayvon Martin’s death, Sanford police gave George Zimmerman a voice stress test?

They did, and the results probably contributed to his release.

A voice stress test is like a polygraph, but instead of measuring heart rate and blood pressure, it looks for changes in an individual’s voice patterns that are thought to suggest psychological stress. With the help of software, investigators record a suspect answering baseline questions and then compare them to answers about the case.

This technology is not unique to Sanford. The National Institute for Truth Verification, a manufacturer of the technology, claims that over 1,800 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies use their product. They also claim to have trained U.S. Military personnel.

George Zimmerman’s voice stress test came out clean, according to attorney Hal Uhrig.
    Isn’t it about time Barack Obama apologizes for stirring up this race-infused media circus?

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Corey was appointed more than a month after Martin, 17, was shot and killed by Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain.
    I want to bring something up here. The media and the phrase "Self-Appointed".

This is BULLSHIT. he was NOT "self appointed" any more than *I* was "self appointed" when I was a watch captain.

Now there is a piece of news saying "
    Trayvon Martin family could target homeowners association with lawsuit over its neighborhood watch

Well... you can't have it both friggin' ways. If the HOME OWNERS association is "responsible" then Zimmerman wasn't "self appointed".\

I will cite evidence that Zimmerman was NOT self appointed:

The Retreat at Twin Lakes homeowners association is the group that actually appointed, or elected him. (In my case, I was elected.)

Under the heading “Neighborhood Watch,” the newsletter’s message recommended that residents first call police and then “please contact our Captain, George Zimmerman ... so he can be aware and help address the issue with other residents.”

Second piece:

That's the sign outside of the area where Martin was killed.

And here is the last piece.... a PDF file from the Sanford PD... and the neighborhood watch program... a recognized POLICE PROGRAM all over the country in various police departments. I've been a member in several of them throughout the years. And it CERTAINLY is a recognized program in Sanford with their PD.

There was NOTHING SELF APPOINTED in the damned thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by American Patriot; April 9th, 2012 at 18:10.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Reinforcing my point above.

Whenever you see these folks say "justice" just mentally substitute "Lynch George Zimmerman".

Example above "Lynch George Zimmerman For Trayvon". See? It works!

Thanks

Justice = "Just Us (Black folks)"
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I prefer this one.

-- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Just-ice
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Sanford Police Department reopens after Trayvon Martin protest

Arrest of George Zimmerman sought in fatal Sanford shooting

VIDEO:

Students block police entrance in Trayvon Martin protest

SANFORD, Fla. - A group of students protesting the Trayvon Martin shooting on Monday blocked the entrance to the Sanford Police Department by kneeling in front of the doors, forcing the department to close. It has since been reopened.

No arrests were made in the protest, which came a day after the students, who call themselves the Dream Defenders, completed a 40-mile, three-day march from Daytona Beach to Sanford, where Martin, 17, was shot and killed by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman in late February.

[READ: No grand jury in case | Racial slur on road sign | LISTEN: 911 calls]

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Here are blacks calling for the race war.

-- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

The Real George Zimmerman

I am the real George Zimmerman,
    On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.
    It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.
    I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.

Sincerely,
    George Zimmerman
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The site is getting hammered. It's really slow.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I was number 120.. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I was number 120.. lol
    #120 what?
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

The 120th person to visit the site according to the counter. Exactly number 120.

It was announced on FNC (the site name) and I was on it... looked at the counter and then captured what I posted, and left the site. Counter said "00120".
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Just thinking about this for a bit this morning. I'm a little slow sometimes when it comes to the actual meaning of events in our shattered culture. It may be time to dissect the entire Trayvon Martin issue from the day after the altercation occurred until now, or even project into the future until… say November. It seems that events, reactions, occurrences, media responses are all being manipulated not just in a shoot-from-the-hip improvisation but in a calculated, planned series of events over time. The goal? Always to further the position of the Left and the current administration. At the same time, permanent damage is done to the cause of the conservative. Rule of Law is further eroded along with actual human rights. And… our country takes another step toward global socialism. Can anyone hear the jaws creaking shut?

Thanks

Right... let's do that disassembly....

1. Martin is followed by Zimmerman.
    2. Zimmerman calls 911
    3. Zimmerman shoots Martin
    4. NBC edits the 911 tape to make Zimmerman look like a White Racist.
    5. Media calls him a "Self Appointed Watchman"
    6. Media stirs the pot
    7. Blacks start being violent and screaming for justice
    8. Several whites have now been killed. Including an OLD lady (80+) who was raped then murdered.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Well, I just went to the site and I'm number 3.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information