Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Holy cow is that ignorant woman a beast. Can you imagine her doing anything worthwhile in her life? Other than stuffing food in her face, she can't seem to do anything else right.

Thanks

Shouldn't Zimmerman have been Creepy-ass half cracker?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'm not sure how you classify a White-Hispanic...

Thanks

I'm not either, Ryan. I asked my son-in-law about that. He laughs and says, "I was born in Texas. I'm an America."

LOL!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Wow. It's over for her.

They just said on FNC, there's no more cross examine. Now they are on re-direct. (Prosecution asking questions again)
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I had to laugh earlier. One of my co-workers (a female) who is a naturalized citizen said, "What a thuggish woman".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

‘We going to hell for smoke on Sunday’: Twitter account scrubbed in Zimmerman case

By Jessica Chasmar

-

The Washington Times

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dozens of embarrassing posts were deleted Tuesday night from a Twitter account belonging to Rachel Jeantel, who has been described as a star witness in the George Zimmerman murder trial, The Smoking Gun reported.

The 19-year-old Jeantel took the stand Thursday to testify about a phone call she had with Trayvon Martin immediately before the teenager was killed by Mr. Zimmerman in February 2012.

SEE RELATED: Busted: Teen witness in George Zimmerman trial can’t read own letter

According to The Smoking Gun’s report, 14 tweets and 13 linked photos were deleted from the witness’ account Wednesday afternoon, including references to drinking and a link to a sexually suggestive set of photos. Another deleted tweet, from Sunday, read “Court nails” and linked to a photo of fingernails with fresh orange polish. Several images of assorted liquor bottles were also deleted.

On Wednesday night, the report states that an additional 43 tweets were deleted.

The teenager also made references to Mr. Martin’s death, referred to acquaintances as [“expletive”] and [“racial expletive,”] and wrote about having “[expletive] lawyers on my [expletive],” the report said.

A series of Feb. 24 tweets was among those scrubbed. “Party time let get high,” read the first post, followed by, “Omg everybody high” and “Lol we going to hell for smoke on Sunday I need some more drink.”

“I hope I dnt hit no one tonight lord plz watch my driving,” was deleted and a consecutive tweet from the next day, reading “Just got home thank u lord good night,” was also scrubbed.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2XRPfQ3FI
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

And the comments from the site:

3 comments

Leave a message...

ohmama • 30 minutes ago

Too late. She's done as a credible witness.

maxineusa • 30 minutes ago

What a wonderful witness NOT! Her tweets and her attitude tells me all I need to know about her. She is a skank and probably voted several times for Obozo.

Gene Campbell • 7 minutes ago

What a crock! Had Trayvon been WHITE, the case against the Latino, Zimmerman, would never have gone to trial. In any event, it's obvious that there's not sufficient evidence to convict him. It appeared to be self-defense.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Thanks

Testing new User Title...

I just couldn't resist.

Thanks

sheesh
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Defense: "So Trayvon Martin refers to white people as crackers, correct?"
    Jeantel: ...

Wow! I wasn't planning on watching much of the trial but damn, I'm going to have to keep an eye on this. This is astounding that this is the prosecution's best witness.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Who gone loot? Who gone loot. Need me a new TV.

Quite possibly these are the most ignorant individuals I have ever heard uttering some form of the English language. What happened to these people that they do nothing more than consume air and resources in this society? They are Obama's best.

Thanks

No... they aren't the best. That's people like Eric Holder, Susan Rice etc!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Those people who are posting who gone loot are probably white.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Somehow Paula Deen will get the blame for this judicialtainment? That or Eric Snowden will be identified as the second shooter? I am numbed by the legal system. The fb posts are somewhat more disturbing as the trial. No wonder racism continues...
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

‘Ima kill me a cracka’: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode during trial
    Posted at 3:32 pm on June 27, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments
    Tweet

If #zimmerman get off ima kill him myself since no one wanna take care of his Mexican burrito eatin ass

PWOODS #C3E #LAD (@ImdatniggaPWood) June 26, 2013

The bloodthirsty Twitter lynch mob is at it again. If George Zimmerman isn’t found guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin, many suggest they’re willing to take matters into their own hands. Here’s a sample of tweeted death threats from just the past 24 hours:

fuck it. i'll kill Zimmerman myself.—
    Angela (@halfieeee) June 27, 2013

fuuuuuuuck Don West. fuck George Zimmerman . I'll kill both them niggas.—
    LOE Lys . (@HotTopicLys) June 27, 2013

Ill kill Zimmerman my self fuck it—
    Jasmine Jones (@_WellDonee) June 27, 2013

“@_WellDonee: Ill kill Zimmerman my self fuck it”pistol whip the fuck outta him—
    زغردة (@Howie_Doet) June 27, 2013

I'll kill him. “@_lolaluuv: George Zimmerman goin walk.”—
    Lindsey Franco  (@GLAMLindsey) June 27, 2013

Man fuck Zimmerman ill kill his bitch ass—
    2.2.0.1〽F.E.W.B (@TheRealJaylonM) June 27, 2013

I swear ill kill zimmerman my damn self!—
    T. (@xoxotronda) June 27, 2013

Bruh ill kill George Zimmerman ass!—
    Bitch I Might Be! (@KODboss) June 26, 2013

Fuck that nigga Zimmerman, I'll kill that nigga myself—
    Im Known As…… (@MyCashSoEndless) June 26, 2013

Watching the Zimmerman Trial. If he don't get life ill kill him myself—
    Love (@ItaliannDoll) June 26, 2013

Ima kill Zimmerman ass myself—
    Ladarrion (@Dbuckets_) June 26, 2013

Trayvon Martin need justice ! Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself!—
    iWannaBAhBILLIONAIRE (@Pretty__Vette) June 26, 2013

Many would off Zimmerman for free, but one wannabe hitman is holding out for twenty bucks.

If Zimmerman don't go to jail ill kill him for $20—
    YOUNG KAREEEEEM (@Tyler_Close) June 26, 2013

Others are willing to slake their thirst for blood by killing random white people. But a couple of them included “LOL” in their tweets, so no biggie. Just laugh it off.

This Zimmerman shit so AGGY just lock his ass up cause if they don't imma kill a white person and they better let me go—
    his main bishhhhh ❤✌ (@carlise_) June 27, 2013

ima kill a white person in self defense if Zimmerman go free lol on everything.—
    Kid (@StayFocus_Jones) June 27, 2013

If they don't kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka—
    ザックยทスレーターエクストラオーディナリ (@ZackSlaterExe) June 26, 2013

If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol—
    CREEPLIFE (@bossmobbseant) June 27, 2013

If #Zimmerman get off ima shoot the first #hispanic/white i see—
    Vonni Versace (@Dat_Nigga_Vonni) June 27, 2013

If Zimmerman win, I'm gonna go kill a white a kid by mistake—
    ……. (@BE4L_Pervis) June 27, 2013

If Zimmerman get off, Ima go kill a white boy and use the same story he did…—
    FuckYourFeelings.Com (@BihhImaBadAhh) June 27, 2013

Countdown to panicked deletions and excuses begins in 3 … 2 … 1 …
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I was at work and don't watch much TV anyway, so I missed the highlights. It is okay though. I did hear plenty on the radio on my way home and in email, and websites.

From my understanding, the star witness was also quite colorful with word usage, using a fair amount of cuss words in her remarks. I would think, if this were the case, the judge ought to reprimand the witness. I mean, sure, cussing is as common as an EBT card these days, but in court? Usually that is reserved for after court.

Thanks

I think they want to know what she, and Martin actually said. No matter what it is. The cuss words were part of the conversation.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I just heard Idala or however he spells his name saying Zimmerman was caught in repeated lies???

Ok... whatever.

By SENI TIENABESO (@seniABC) and MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)
    SANFORD, Fla., June 28, 2013

A man who said he witnessed George Zimmerman's shooting of Trayvon Martin told a court today that what he saw indicated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman moments before Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

The testimony of John Good contradicted that of a neighbor who told the Florida court Thursday Zimmerman was on top of Martin in those critical seconds before the fatal shot was fired.

Good's testimony was accompanied by a recording of Good's 911 call to police in which he is heard telling the dispatcher that he heard a gunshot.

"I'm pretty sure the guy is dead out there. Holy sh**. .. There's a black guy down and he's been shot. It looks like he is dead," Good said.

Catch up on all the details from the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Zimmerman, 29, is facing second degree murder charges for shooting and killing Martin on Feb. 26, 2012. He maintains he shot Martin, 17, in self defense.

Good took the stand today and said he first thought he was looking at a dog attack until he noticed two men. He says he yelled "stop" as he watched the fight.

"I said cut it out. I'm calling 911 because it was getting serious," said Good.

Good says he watched as what looked like punches being thrown.

"Could you describe who was on top and who was at bottom," asked prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

"The color on top was dark and the color at bottom was…red," responded Good referring to the men's clothing.

At another point he told the court that the person on the bottom had "lighter skin color."

Zimmerman is a white Hispanic who was wearing a red and black jacket that night. Martin, who was black, was wearing a dark sweatshirt.

He also said, "The person on the bottom, I could hear a 'Help.'"

Under cross examination by Zimmerman's lawyer, Good said he believes he saw Martin on top punching Zimmerman "MMA style," a reference to mixed martial arts.
    Zimmerman Witness Can't Read Letter She 'Wrote' About Shooting Watch Video
    Trayvon Martin's Friend: 'Creepy-Ass Cracker' Comment Not Racist Watch Video
    Trayvon Martin's Friend Defends Withholding Information Watch Video

"The person on top was ground and pounding the person on the bottom?"asked Zimmerman attorney Mark O'Mara

"Correct," said Good

But he said he did not see Martin banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete, which is what Zimmerman has claimed.

His testimony is in sharp contrast to Selma Mora, another witness to the fatal encounter between Zimmerman and Martin who testified late Thursday that Zimmerman was on top of Martin in the moments before a gunshot ended the fight.

"How were the two people positioned that you saw?" asked prosecutor John Guy.

Mora told the court Thursday that at some point she saw a man in "patterns between black and red" on top, indicating Zimmerman.

"One of them was on the ground, and the other one was on top in position like a rider," Mora, who speaks Spanish, testified through a translator.

Mora told the court that after the shooting Zimmerman was pacing and putting his hands on his head, but didn't appear to have trouble walking and didn't stagger, or stumble. Zimmerman, who has plead not guilty, listened intently during her testimony.

Today several more witnesses to the fight are expected to take the stand to describe what they saw and heard, which are at times conflicting.

The lead investigator on the case, Chris Serino, may also testify. Serino called the death of Martin avoidable and recommended manslaughter charges against Zimmerman, but his recommendation was rejected. Zimmerman wasn't arrested until more than a month after the shooting.

The witnesses are coming to the stand following two days of testimony by Rachel Jeantel. She was the woman who was talking on the phone with Martin moments before he was shot and killed by Zimmerman. She is the only person who can say that Martin was unnerved by Zimmerman, but she acknowledged Thursday that she does not know who started the fight.

Timeline of George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin Case

"The last thing you heard was something hitting somebody?" Zimmerman's attorney Don West asked her during one of several testy exchanges.

"Trayvon got hit," Jeantel, 19, responded.

"You don't know that, do you?" West countered.

"No sir," she said.

"You don't know that he didn't take his fist and drive it into Zimmerman's face do you?" the lawyer pressed.

"No sir," Jeantel replied.

George Zimmerman Case in Pictures

The combative exchange was part of nearly seven hours of testimony during which Jeantel never wavered from her assertion that Zimmerman followed and made Martin uneasy.

Jeantel was challenged on her assertion that she heard Martin say "get off" just before he was shot. West countered that during an April 2 taped interview with prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda she said that she "couldn't hear" what was said during the phone call. West suggested de la Rionda coached her to testify that she could hear Martin.

Jeantel told the court Thursday that she could make out Martin's comments on the phone, but de la Rionda misunderstood her.

George Zimmerman Trial Focuses on Witnesses to the Fight

Jeantel also testified that when she interviewed with de la Rionda that day she was sitting next to Martin's mother and that influenced what she told the prosecutor.

"You certainly didn't want to say anything that you thought would hurt her feelings or make her grieve even worse," asked West.

"Yes sir," she responded.

The defense lawyer suggested that the presence of Martin's mother made Jeantel's version of events incomplete.

Jeantel's day began with a painfully embarrassing moment, where she was forced to admit that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on the phone call with Martin.

The admission came after West asked her to read the letter aloud in court.

Significant Numbers in George Zimmerman case

"Are you able to read that at all?" West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone. "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

Jeantel said that she dictated the letter to someone who wrote it for her.

After court, Trayvon Martins family via attorney Daryl Parks and Zimmerman lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara both said that Jeantel's testimony helped their side.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Sanford man who saw “tussle” outside his home testifies in Zimmerman trial

By Evan S. Benn
    ebenn@MiamiHerald.com

SANFORD -- State prosecutors Friday resumed their case in the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman, calling another key witness: John Good, a Sanford resident who said he saw a “tussle” between Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin outside his home.

Although he testified he was not certain of their positioning, Good described seeing someone in light or red-colored clothing being straddled on the ground by someone in dark clothing. Evidence shows Zimmerman was wearing a red jacket while Trayvon, from Miami Gardens, was in a charcoal-colored hoodie when the shooting occurred on Feb. 26, 2012.

Good also said under direct examination by state prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda that he believed he heard the person on the bottom ask for help as the person on top made downward arm motions. Good said the straddle-punching was similar to mixed-martial arts fights he'd seen on television. Good said he then called police. The 911 recording was played in court Friday. Trayvon's parents remained in the courtroom as the tape was played.

“I just heard a shot right behind my house,” Good told the dispatcher. “I'm pretty sure the guy is dead out here. ... There's a black guy down. It looks like he's been shot and he's dead.”

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara began his cross-examination of Good shortly after 10 a.m. Friday, informing Seminole Circuit Judge Debra Nelson that he expected it to take some time.

Good's turn on the stand came a day after a Miami teen’s often-contentious testimony concluded with both sides expressing confidence that Rachel Jeantel’s seven hours on the witness stand had helped bolster their case. The childhood friend of Trayvon spoke with him on the phone moments before he was killed.

Jeantel, a 19-year-old Miami Norland senior, remained adamant, even under intense cross-examination, about what she heard in that phone call with Trayvon, before Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon in a Sanford gated community. But she acknowledged that she could not know which man was the aggressor, since she was not physically present for the shooting.

“The last thing you heard was something hitting somebody?” Zimmerman defense attorney Don West asked.

“Trayvon got hit,” Jeantel replied.

“You don’t know that, do you?” West snapped back, his voice rising.

“No, sir.”

“You don’t know that Trayvon at that moment didn’t take his fist and drive it into George Zimmerman’s face, do you?” West continued.

“No, sir.”

The verbal exchange got to the heart of the nationally watched case. Zimmerman, 29, claims he acted in self-defense, forced to shoot Trayvon after the unarmed 17-year-old attacked him. Prosecutors say Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch coordinator, profiled and pursued Trayvon; they charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder, which carries a penalty of up to life in prison if convicted.

The case sparked protests and marches in the 44 days between Trayvon’s death and Zimmerman’s arrest. It also led to vigorous debates about race and Florida’s controversial Stand Your Ground law, which does not apply to this case. A six-person, all-female jury will decide Zimmerman’s fate.

Jeantel had been characterized as one of the state’s star witnesses, but parts of her testimony may have helped mitigate damage to Zimmerman’s defense. Her cross-examination exposed inconsistencies in her past statements and that she initially lied to Trayvon’s parents and attorneys.

“The only battle in this courtroom is for justice and truth,” O’Mara said after court Thursday, responding to a question about “who won the battle of West vs. Jeantel.”

“I think we got out some truth today,” he said, “and it’s going to lead to justice.”

O'Mara added that he was happy with the pacing of the trial, and believed it could wrap up sometime the week of July 8. He said he has not made a decision on whether to put his client on the stand.

It took courage for Jeantel to take the witness stand, an attorney for Trayvon’s family said, adding that the family “is so proud” of her. The teen’s testimony, which stretched over two days, was scrutinized on social media, where everything from her appearance to her speech were subject to discussion.

Jeantel, who speaks Creole, Spanish and English, declined to read a handwritten letter, composed by her but written by a friend, because “I don’t read cursive.” The letter, to Trayvon’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, gave a cursory overview of Jeantel’s recollection of her phone calls with Trayvon the night he was killed. Jeantel said she cleaned it up because she wanted to spare Fulton the painful details of what she heard.

“She is not a lawyer,” Martin family attorney Daryl Parks said outside the Seminole County Courthouse. “She is a young lady going into 12th grade, and she did her very best.”

Other testimony Thursday came from a T-Mobile representative, who explained how cell phone calls and texts are logged, establishing the timeline in calls between Trayvon and Jeantel. Two people who lived in Zimmerman’s Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood in February 2012 also testified.

One of the former neighbors, Selma Mora, now lives in Miami. Through a translator — she speaks mostly Spanish — she said she heard crying sounds outside her window the night of Trayvon’s death, followed by a thump and silence.

Not thinking what she heard was a gunshot, Mora said she stepped outside to investigate, seeing two bodies, one on top of the other “like riding a horse.” The man on top got up, she said, told her to call the police, then paced around the area with one hand on his head and the other on his waist. The person on the bottom, face-down, never got up, she said.

Jenna Lauer, the other neighbor who testified Thursday, placed a 911 call where shouts and a gunshot are audible. Fulton, Trayvon’s mother, stepped out of the courtroom before the 911 call was played for jurors during Lauer’s testimony.

Lauer said she and her husband muted “Celebrity Apprentice” on their television when they heard voices and then a scuffle outside their window on that rainy evening. “It sounded like sneakers on pavement and grass,” she said.

The noises she said she heard morphed to the sound of people wrestling in the grass, coupled with “grunting” that gradually turned to “yelping.”

She picked up her phone to call 911; soon after the call connected, the gunshot can be heard on the recording. Lauer said she and her husband ducked and scurried upstairs.

Under cross-examination, Lauer confirmed that residents in her neighborhood had been concerned about non-residents walking through their community. Minutes before their encounter, Zimmerman called a non-emergency police number to report Trayvon as a suspicious person.

She also said she couldn’t be sure which of the men was yelping outside her window.

“It sounded like they were desperate,” Lauer said. “Whoever it was really needed help.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/2...#storylink=cpy
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information